Install Beautiful People - A Guide To Setting Up Beautiful People & Modular BP

Hi all,

wanted to play oblivion again so I decided i'd do a compleate reinstall of everything, so I uninstalled the game reinstalled it installed shivering isles/kights of the nine and then moved on to MBP i know it worked before but this time when i try activate it with obmm it gives me this; Error 112

some japanease figures(i presume)1.1.12 ,oblivion mod manager, some more japanease figures ,oblivion mod manager, more japanease figures.

any help would be apreciated

Hi matisaac,

I belive this error is related to the version of Oblivion mod manager (OMOD) you are using. Would you please check and make sure you are using OMOD version 1.1.12.

Also, please confirm that you have Oblivion 1.2.0416 installed (or patch it to this version).

This should take care of it.

R13.

• 2 weeks later...

I had no problem downloading and extracting the files. My problem is that the faces arent looking the way they should. The eyes, hair, new races load not not the pretty faces. Everything worked the first time I installed everything a couple days ago. Deleted them because of black eyes/googly eyes on some NPCs. Im trying again and its not working at all. Everything is up to date and started a new data folder incase there were other mods some how conflicting with MBP but no luck. I have archive invalidation running. Im completely stumped. What else could it possibly be?

Hi Plasmadose,

OK, I am going to assume you loaded in the order suggested on the first page and the the files you loaded were the full size (i.e. the fies were complete).

Would you please toggle archive invalidation off and then on again and see if this works.

• 2 weeks later...

The guide seemed to cause more issues than anything else. Most of the races/race selections lack textures so my camera spends a lot of the time in the cell opposite of character selection one.

Also I everyone seems to be lacking eyes, but the solution to that issue is probably somewhere in this thread.

Hi there Wavent' date='

You're missing some textures. Please make sure you've got all the files and that all the files are complete (I included file sizes on OP).

[/quote']

I double checked all the file sizes and everything is the size it should be. Plus if the files weren't completely downloaded then WinRAR would've stopped the unpacking process.

I'll redownload and reinstall the mods later on today, just to make sure.

Update: I deleted the xeos--whatever esp and esm then rebuilt the batch, all the textures were working again. Still having an issue with the eyes though, and I don't really want to touch anything else until I know for sure what's causing it.

Well I tried what the guy suggested but it didn't work. I read it had something to do with multiple meshes.

It can be a mesh problem but often it turns out to be a texture issue. These are general cases:

Mesh issue: New meshes are installed but textures either weren't updated or are pointing at the wrong thing - in these cases you have two eyes off center.

Texture issue: Some textures get overwritten and their layout is different - in these cases you have one good eye and one black one.

If you want to keep both mods that are colliding then the fix is here (see posts 7 & 8): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=241

Well I did a few hours ago so NOW I'm getting the messed up eye issue you guys were mentioning earlier. I'm sure it can be fixed with the guides you guys provided me.

Though at the same time, the races that already lacked eyes, still lack them.