Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

Since you are fiddling with this mod, did you ever get that crash at the end where you are suppose to be teleported out of the tentacle cave but it just hangs on the loading screen? I never could get past it. Also the mod says something about getting more girls for your harem with the beast mark but I guess that part wasn't implemented.

• 2 weeks later...

Not yet. I'm still banging all of Cyrodiil. I've had sex over a hundred times. Just trying to find out what the f*** it takes to get the mod moving. Tired of birthing demons over and over.

When I FINALLY get to this elusive cave, I'll let you know. Just have to have sex a few more hundred-thousand times, and birth a few hundred more demons, and then I'll...need to have sex some more probably, and then I'll tell you what happens. :P Trust me, I'm working on it. I've literally had sex for over 30 hours real time. It's a shame wolfzq made it so you have to have sex that much. Completely ruins sex in the mod. At this point, I really don't want to have sex anymore.wlEmoticon-cryingface%25255B2%25255D.png

All Creatures have no dicks. Cursed Armour does not add horses. Lovers Creatures adds only dicks to the summon creatures. All  original game creatures have no dicks.

If you use Lovers Bitch all Dogs have dicks.

if you want all creatures with dicks (always dicks, not only during sex) use a mesh replacer with dicks http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/276-creatures-replacers-with-dicks/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I stuck at the barrel after i get the quest to catch the six girls. is there a fix or should i wait? i tried to resset the animation and tcl. with tcl my screen get just black.

edit: i tested to just activate armor esps and estrus but still not work

Edited by livefordabeat

There you have it. When I said "this is terrible news for us all. A shitload of mods were uploaded to mediafire. Now a hell of a lot of mods are gonna disappear", I was really hoping things like CA would be fine, but nope. Mediafire ruined a great deal of mods for us all.

• 3 months later...

Hey quick questions how do you get rid of the race files and german text ? I am just trying to get the jimson box textures and meshes for the punished mod. I have loaded the data folder to a temp file and then just downloaded the textures and meshes i need but i keep finding german text and weird races like CW imperial and so on. This and the punished are the only two mods i am unsure about what they conflic with as i cant find their nexues or website :(. Please help this noob.

Sorry about that Here is my load order. I used boss to put it in order and any unorginzed ones are put in mod makers recomedation or randomly.

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
the punished girlbox.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
StockClothingArmorHGECnormalD.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LoversImmoralSisters.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
BitchTattoo.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LSTaddonoutH.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
PrisonIrons.esp
ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp
Secret Sanctuary v1.esp
TeddyOutfit.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

The only mod i can remember saying that it has a german version was yours

LoversImmoralGuards101G-1 no MBP

and i donwloaded the endlish version. So i tought that the german text was from this mod. All the other mods i have downloaded are english or had a jap version and not a german version.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmm... ok so reading up on cursed armor and chain beasts I am trying to figure out do I need chain beasts mod and have it active to get cursed armor to work? if not then is it better to play chain beasts content from cursed armor mod instead?

Has anyone made a mod out of chain beasts content that just makes the chain beasts a regular monster/creature so they do all the capturing of player and npc and moving around sexually but don't have these bugged out destinations in major cities? Would be better to see the chain beasts in some dungeons eyleid ruins etc. I have not yet played either mod and I don't like the idea of chain beasts mod altering so many quest related areas like nenalata or major town squares. Does cursed armor mod alter similar places?

• 5 weeks later...

Hello,

I seem to have an issue with grosson mode. I set it to 1 but I am not sure what triggers having sex with the creatures. Can anyone help?

Also, is there a way to unfreeze an attacker that has been frozen (made unconcious) by the cursed spell. To be more specific when two enemy npc's attack and one kocks my char down then rapes it. The other attacker freezes up and remains like that with redish dust coming out of him/her.