Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

Have you read my post 601? The right install order.

If you don't have a folder you create the folder ! ! !  ( All OBSE plugins in folder: data\obse\plugins  )

Pluggy is in the 87 pack and in the right folders! It is a OBSE Plugin ! You have OBSE ?

Pluggy 125c ( in data\obse\plugins )

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/23979/

OBSE ( see read me )

http://obse.silverlock.org/

OBSE plugin: Elys Universal Silent Voice ( or you can not read the subtitles, they will be too fast )  in data\obse\plugins

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16622/

You have estrus installed? Estrus_14r2 (only meshes and textures. Not the esp )

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28979/

??? lbitch.esp and lbitch esm  ???? What's that? You don't need any other Mods for CA

But If you are looking for LoversBitch

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15876-loversbitch-gone-wild-151-bb-fix/

You don't need. And it does not work without Lovers base Mod and Lovers creatures. And I don't think you need the meshes and textures for CA because CA have own creatures meshes and textures.

uchained-thing???  Don't know what's that. Again you don't need any other Mods for CA.

YOU NEED Only the estrus meshes and textures, OBSE, Pluggy, nude HGEC female body, nude Roberts male body, nothing else !

And how to install Oblivion and the tools, and nude bodies for sex,....

Read my yellow Link below.

Hi!

Thanx a lot for your help. So I had the needed pluggy and put it in the wrong place :-)

I had it in Oblivion, before Data.

I played Sexlivion so far. I think these both mods will not work together. :-(

And as I played a male character, I could use a cheat to switch to female.

But I cannot use cheats anymore.

^° doesn't work in the game.

Is that because of the mods?

I used to use Godmode all the time earlier...

Does anybody have the same prob?

Thank you again.

Hello again :-)

My game still doesn't work. I created a folder OSBE and put all the dll etc. files in it.

Still the game shows "HUD Companion needs pluggy 125 or higher".

How many files should there be in this OSBE folder?

Maybe there are too many.

And by the way - what ist this folder "docs" I got from the pluggy download? Do I need that? There's nothing mentioned in the readme txt.

Thank you! :cool:

data\obse\plugins

not data\obse

the pluggy files in the plugins folder

OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dlx

OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll  ( not OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll  ! rename it if you have no _HUD in name )

------------------------------------

And if you use OBSE 21 ( the same with OBSE20 but OBSE20 have no ini file )

If you use Oblivion DVD version:

in the data\obse folder ( not in the plugins folder) is the obse.ini

In your Oblivion folder ( not in data ) is

obse_1_2_416.dll

obse_editor_1_2.dll

obse_loader.exe

You start the game with the obse_loader.exe  , or obse and pluggy does not work.

Or if you use Oblivion steam version

in the data\obse folder ( not in the plugins folder) is the obse.ini

In your Oblivion folder ( not in data ) is

obse_1_2_416.dll

obse_editor_1_2.dll

obse_steam_loader.dll

You start the game with the Oblivion exe or steam ( read my yellow Link below ! ! ! )

-------------------------------

Edit:

If you use  Elys Universal Silent Voice

In the data\obse\plugins folder

Elys_USV.dll

Elys_USV.lip

Elys_USV.mp3

Ok here we go :-)

I start the game and there are no more signs saying "...is needed".

So far, so good.

But in my game I haven't been to Skingrad yet.

How does CA start?

I thought there would be a note in my book to go to Skingrad or something?

Thanx a million times!

In skingrad the House with the ghosts ( original game house )

But there should be a quest arrow

See readme:

1 Follow the quest arrow to the Skingrad house. You may need to pick the lock (the rear door is easy) or console, click on the door an type unlock.

2 Take the right hand door, read the books and open the chest on the nude woman. Ignore the left hand door.....

( Oh the console should work, it's not blocked by the Mod )

--------------------------

I can't help with quest problems, I played the Mod many years ago and never finshed it.

Too "complicated" and you spend many hours with level up your armor. I have lost interest.

!! And save often !!! often scripts can fuck up and you must load a old save.

Hi there!

Thank you, thank you, thank you :-)

I found that and it seems to have worked. But all men have underwear ( I have Robert 4).

I wanted to use your link to nexus to get Robert 5, but it doesn't work anymore. :-(

And I installed Slof's Boners, but as I cannot cheat, I cannot get to the Testing Hall to get them :-)

That is stupid somehow :-)

And some men in the streets have invisible legs.

And my game wants to have a mod called "chained beasts 1.3 or higher" it says??

The meshes and textures maybe?

You don't have to walk around for so long, as you do not have to kill bandits etc. you cannot die wearing the armor.

But we'll see....

Thank you!

Roberts male V5 Links works !

It is "Adult-only content" so you must log in

And the underwear: during the installation you must choose the nude body. Or install manually

Download  Roberts V5, read the readme.  Open the meshes folders untill you found the nude body. install the nude body ( data\meshes\characters\_male )

And install the textures folder. ( in data )

Invisible legs ??? have you install a Roberts male armor clothes replacer ? ( same Link as Roberts V5 download )

You don't need "Slof's Boners" ! That are only wearable cocks = clothes items,  they don't work during sex )

Why chained beasts ? it was never listed as requirement.

But here it is ( log in !  It is "Adult-only content")

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34346/?

Don't install the esp, only meshes and textures.

And the console should work, CA does not block the console

Hi there again!

I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is I played the game and like it.

T H A N K  YO U!

The bad news is I'm being made crazy by technical probs like I cannot play the character anymore, just watch. Is that the sliding cam?

What can I do about it?

I started again from a very early point of the story and deactivated other esps.

It worked for a while now the same problem again.

I cannot play on without ego-perspective.

Do you have any advices for me?

And what was bizarre Anat gave me the first armour and then there was red steam around her and me.

Do I have to install everything again including Oblivion?

ICHOR? How can I collect that? I found NO answer. She keeps telling that she wants to get rid of it by squeezing...?

Thanx

Are you in the first part of the quest?

Have you read the Readme ( the quest spoier)

A) Cursed Armour
1 Follow the quest arrow to the Skingrad house. You may need to pick the lock (the rear door is easy) or console, click on the door an type unlock.
2 Take the right hand door, read the books and open the chest on the nude woman. Ignore the left hand door. Its seems to be for future development. If you can't reach to woman (a rare bug? conflict with another mod?), try jumping or open the console and type "TCL". Get the armor and type TCL again).
3 Exit the house, read the book and the quest will be update. Put the armor on.
4 There are now two different options:
 4a Run around, kill things and wait to be raped 3 times.
 4b Wait 24 hrs and get raped. Continue to wait 24 hrs, being raped until you get two quest updates.
-When you in combat with any NPC and your health falls below certain point, you will be raped by that NPC.
-When you are fucked by the armor, if your red bar is over certain point and an NPC is near by, you will sex with them.
5 After the quest update, sleep. Anat will come to you. Accept the quest and the Blackarmor and "Seduce" range magic will be bestowed upon you.
6 Have sex then sleep again. Anat will come again. Accept her demands and become gravid.
7 Wait or spend some time till you spawn eggs, then sleep again. You will need some Essense in order to avoid strengh weakness. Check your "Essense Count" in "The extent of my fall". You can get Essence bottles from either NPCs or other creatures. Female essence is the best.
8 This stage matters to advance to the next. Give your pretty green eggs to Anat and you get the new ability to call her, the self spell "Call Anat". Become gravid (In English, you become gravid with eggs, NOT pregnant.) In order to advance to the next stage you must ask her to have sex aka ravage your body 3 times. Accept her demands and you'll get the redarmor.
-Do not choose option "I need you to temporarily lift the restraints on me. (1 egg)" it will crash your game and dump you to your desktop.

In this Mods most things you get with sex.

• 2 months later...

I had a quick look in the post but I could'nt find any mention of my particular problem.

Problem: 7-zip doesn't like the password that you supplied (wolfzq_mash)

Am I missing something? or am I putting the pass in incorrectly?

Thanks in advance.

post-1531275-0-10526600-1480767414_thumb.png

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If you're like me and tried to play as an existing Khaijit or Argonian character, and been confused when your character keeps getting stunned by chainbeasts but not actually mounted (doggies and their irrational prejudice against cats, honestly!) there's a simple workaround.

The original uchainbeast mod was designed not to work for Khaijits or Argonians. You can fix this in the original uchainbeast mod by entering set uchainbeastquest.khajok to 1 (or argonok to 1) but Cursed Armor doesn't know you've done this, because it's a separate mod that just uses the same resources. Solution? You just need to change your race long enough to get captured and advance the quest.

open the console with ~

enter 'showracemenu'

select any other supported race (I tested this with Imperial and it works fine)

But wait, changing race will remove all my skills! What to do?

Open the escape menu after selecting race but before you hit 'done'

save the game through the console by entering 'save test'

reload the game by entering 'load test' to get the correct race without losing skills

And there you have it. Now your favorite pet Khaijit or Argonian can get just as much action as those smooth-skinned human girls!

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, BrokenRivals said:

Dont know if anyone still checks this or if this is dead, but I need some help. Every time a sex scene occurs, both characters just stand in an idle position and nothing happens. Not sure what to do and would appreciate some help, if anyone's still out there.

That's not a problem with the Mod , it is your wrong Load order. 

Or did you get a message about missing animations ?

13 hours ago, fejeena said:

That's not a problem with the Mod , it is your wrong Load order. 

Or did you get a message about missing animations ?

Oh jeez, thanks for the quick reply. And as far as I know, I didn't get a message about missing animations, unless I just wasn't paying attention when it popped up. The load order seems to be correct (race, then custom, then lover, then cursed, then tentacle), so I'm not sure what could be the cause. .87 download isn't available from the mediafire link if that has anything to do with it, but everything else is downloaded. Estrus is after all of this if that makes a difference, and nexus put all 5 of them at the top of my load order.

Edit: Found the .87 download from your earlier post and will see if this works, also changed Estrus to where it's above lover, cursed, and tentacle.

Edit 2: Just did it, still doesn't work.

28 minutes ago, BrokenRivals said:

Oh jeez, thanks for the quick reply. And as far as I know, I didn't get a message about missing animations, unless I just wasn't paying attention when it popped up. The load order seems to be correct (race, then custom, then lover, then cursed, then tentacle), so I'm not sure what could be the cause. .87 download isn't available from the mediafire link if that has anything to do with it, but everything else is downloaded. Estrus is after all of this if that makes a difference, and nexus put all 5 of them at the top of my load order.

If you don't have all files ....yes that is a problem .

But the " stand in an idle position and nothing happens "  is a load order Problem.

" Estrus is after all of this ... "  That's not right.

" nexus put all 5 of them at the top of my load order.   "   Why Nexus ? What Nexus ?  Do you use Nexus Modmanger with Oblivion ????? NO  NEVER ! Nexus ModMangaer can not install Lovers Mod ( Ini file folders ) that can be also a reason my the sex don't work "

See my yellow Link below.

Read not only about Load order.

Also

-NEVER the Game in C : progam files x86

-NEVER Nexus Mod mangaer

-NEVER use LOOT to sort Mods ( Oblivion need BOSS )

----------------------------

And see above in this thread the post 604

OBSE , Pluggy and Estrus ( You don't need the estrus esp to play this mod. Only meshes and textures )

and post 600

All Links and the right install / unpack order

data 87 download still works !

-----------------------------------------

Load order:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm
 LoversCreature.esm

wolfzqrace.esm
wolfzqcustom.esm

esp

Lovers mods

animation Mods

Companions

Race Mods

wolfzqmylover.esp
wolfzqcursed.esp
wolfzqTentacle.esp

LoversMB2.esp
 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

34 minutes ago, fejeena said:

If you don't have all files ....yes that is a problem .

But the " stand in an idle position and nothing happens "  is a load order Problem.

" Estrus is after all of this ... "  That's not right.

" nexus put all 5 of them at the top of my load order.   "   Why Nexus ? What Nexus ?  Do you use Nexus Modmanger with Oblivion ????? NO  NEVER ! Nexus ModMangaer can not install Lovers Mod ( Ini file folders ) that can be also a reason my the sex don't work "

See my yellow Link below.

Read not only about Load order.

Also

-NEVER the Game in C : progam files x86

-NEVER Nexus Mod mangaer

-NEVER use LOOT to sort Mods ( Oblivion need BOSS )

----------------------------

And see above in this thread the post 604

OBSE , Pluggy and Estrus ( You don't need the estrus esp to play this mod. Only meshes and textures )

and post 600

All Links and the right install / unpack order

data 87 download still works !

-----------------------------------------

Load order:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm
 LoversCreature.esm

wolfzqrace.esm
wolfzqcustom.esm

esp

Lovers mods

animation Mods

Companions

Race Mods

wolfzqmylover.esp
wolfzqcursed.esp
wolfzqTentacle.esp

LoversMB2.esp
 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I downloaded the .87 and it still doesn't work. Also, I downloaded all the files manually, I just use nexus to see where the esp's are placed. It has worked for everything else so far. I changed the estrus to what you said in previous posts, and that didn't work either.  I don't have any lovers mods because the sex didn't work with them, so I uninstalled thinking it was that, and it still didn't work with them. And now there's a new problem. I downloaded .87 and all the boobs and ass's are stretched endlessly on npcs, so i dont even know what to do now :/ Thanks for trying to help though.

The stretching boobs: you have the wrong skeleton. ( bodies and armor-clothes with BBB (bouncing boobs ) need a skeleton with breast bones)

See my yellow Link "Problems during game play"  "Stretching Boobs and Penis"

Or you have not set archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection ( and your game use the original skeleton )  Also see my yellow Link.

And I think you need Lovers...but not sure

EDIT: Yes you need Lovers, there are no sex animations in the Mod ( Not sure if you must  have the Lovers esm/esp, but you need all meshes and textures from the sex-system ( full LAPF and LoversCreatures installation )

I checked the esm and esp. There are some animations in the Mods....so it can work without Lovers.

But you have installed 87 last.

Have you installed WolfZQAddonpack.7z  again and then the woflzqcustomEV85.7z 

10 minutes ago, BAB PEEG said:

I remember the last time I used this mod it had a warning that it wouldn't work with the lovers framework, this version might be ok with it though.

Then I think the old LoversVersion worked. Last time I played it was before LAPF and I got no warning.

Maybe it does not works with LAPF.

But it seems to be playable without other Mods, except the requirements : estrus meshes/textures and HGEC and Roberts male body. I even add BBB skeletons.