Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

ok I seem to be a bit stuck. I stuck around in the chain beast room to get my level up. (Could never figure out how to "win" in the arena and sex there crashes my game for some reason.) Now though whenever I try and escape the tower of lust I get the message that I am tired and a chained beast drags me back to the tower. It is getting rather annoying. Not only that but I can barely make it to the healing room becasue it keeps teleporting chained beasts on top of me.

Guest ThatOne

I don't really remember how to fix the chainbeast issue, however...

The tower is faster. Just toggle godmode so that the enemies can't hurt you (they can't rape with godmode on), and hit them with your fists.

Takes a while, doesn't it? Then you need a DoT.

If you are a mage, or have some other way to access the spellmaking menu, go there. If not, use the console (type: showspellmaking).

You want something that hits for 10-15 points of fire, cold and lightning damage per second for a long time (so you won't have to keep casting it). Normally, you won't be able to use such a spell due to it's insane magicka cost, but with godmode it's not an issue.

If your destruction level is too low for the spell, use the console once again to get your skill high enough (type: advskill Destruction 100). At this point, the enemies in the arena should take one or two casts (depending on the difficulty level you have unlocked).

Note that, the higher level you are the more health they have... A lot more. WolfZQ made the questionable decision of making the enemies scale... With more health multiplier than mobs of their level should have as base health. This means that a level forty mob will have over forty times the maximum hit points (I've vaguely remember a spider daedra with over 2.5K health). He also created a script that checks when the monsters are hit, and checks how much damage they took. If you hit too hard, the monster will heal instead of taking the damage.

The script also makes them immune to the kill, setav and modav console commands.

Now, if you just want more essence, you can always duplicate it.

Put anything you want to duplicate in a container. Make sure there's nothing else there, otherwise it will create a lot of clutter in your inventory.

Open the console and target the container. Type: duplicateallitems player

This will make a copy of everything that was in the container in your inventory. Open the container and put the newly-duplicated items in the container. Repeat the duplication process until you have enough essence (note: it takes several hundred essence of each type to max out the cursed armor).

• 2 weeks later...

The hud bars that come up when you get horny are showing up as tamago hud labels (first trimester, etc). Does anyone know how to fix that?

*edit* I got it. I think I messed up the clean save when I was changing tamago hud mods.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ThatOne

The statue doesn't actually display your armor level. There is also no level 15 as far as I am aware of; 12 is the highest.

Check your magic effects to see your armor level. You get one effect per armor level, and a 100% resist counts as two levels.

Note that, even at armor level 12, there is a chance you will not get the "good" ending. Save before you enter the portal (which is when the check is made) and if it doesn't work, try again. At armor level 12, you have a fairly high chance to win though.

Guest ThatOne

You need to actually wear the armor (the red one). All of those are script effects that the mod places on you as soon as you wear the first armor.

What you need to do is trade essence with Anat. How much essence? I don't know exactly, but it's a couple hundreds (strong essence).... You can duplicate it if you can't be bothered to farm it (console command: DuplicateAllItems ContainerID).

Guest ThatOne

You aren't missing much. A bit of dialog, then - if you evade the ctd that occurs to most people - you get back to tamriel. The mod ends there. If I recall correctly, Anat is also gone at that point.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey so I've been having a random problem myself. 

After being raped three times right after getting the armor and getting the message that my character is tired, I go to sleep an Anat pops up... And that's it. She just kind of stands there and stares at me, occasionally teleporting closer to me. Am I missing something here? I've tried talking to her but there are not dialogue options. She'll just sit there teleporting into me and eventually leaving.

Any help would be appreciated.

Guest ThatOne

Something is preventing the script from firing up. Check your load order (the mod is VERY load order sensitive) - I believe the order should be mentioned in one of the readme's, can't remember it myself (it's been a long, long time since I've played it).

• 2 weeks later...

when i get to the house theres a missing mesh over the pentegram on the floor

These are my load order, am i missing a mod for the meshes, or do i have to use this archive invalid validated thingymajig

00 Oblivion.esm
01 Lovers with PK.esm
02 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
03 LoversCreature.esm
04 wolfzqraceEV85.esm
05 wolfzqcustom85EV.esm
06 Lovers with PK.esp
07 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
08 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
09 LoversCreature.esp
0A LoversBitch.esp
0B LoversHooker.esp
0C LoversOrgy.esp
0D LoversProstitute.esp
0E DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0F Knights.esp
10 DLCVileLair.esp
11 DLCThievesDen.esp
12 Slof's Playable Xivilai.esp
13 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
14 DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
15 HUDCompanions.esp
16 DLCHorseArmor.esp
17 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
18 DLCFrostcrag.esp
19 Dremora Armor by me.esp
1A DLCOrrery.esp
1B UChainBeast.esp
1C DLCSpellTomes.esp
1D wsViolator.esp
1E 3 Alternative Stories.esp
1F Vampire Race Reloaded Patch by Xtudo.esp
20 Specialanims.esp
21 wolfzqmylover85EV.esp
22 wolfzqcursed85EV.esp
23 wolfzqTentacle85EV.esp
24 KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
25 Trashdog's SPB Heavy AB Shop.esp
26 Lootable Captain Renault.esp
27 Drover Collie.esp
28 Chocolate Elves.esp
29 LoversBiko.esp
2A Tattooed Vanilla Races Not Replacer.esp
2B DMC Stylish - Specialanims.esp
2C LoversPayBandit.esp
2D LoversImmoralSisters.esp
2E Moonshadow Elves - Sc.esp
2F FuroGeneratorTrap.esp
30 zzEstrus.esp
31 DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp
32 DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp
33 SuccubusRace.esp
34 Vampire Race Reloaded.esp
35 X.Races.Comp.esp
36 SpellSinger.esp

These are my load order, am i missing a mod for the meshes, or do i have to use this archive invalid validated thingymajig

can you be more precise      what house  (chorol, skingrad   )   you are just beguinningg the mod

think about us also       ( it is long time we have play with   and we are not living inside.)

and there is alot of answear between the pages just need to read

and the last     YOUR LOAD ORDER IS A MESS   you need to run BOSS  and hand sort your lovers plugin to meet the one in this topic   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23-quick-installation-guide/

can you be more precise      what house  (chorol, skingrad   )   you are just beguinningg the mod

think about us also       ( it is long time we have play with   and we are not living inside.)

and there is alot of answear between the pages just need to read

and the last     YOUR LOAD ORDER IS A MESS   you need to run BOSS  and hand sort your lovers plugin to meet the one in this topic   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23-quick-installation-guide/

skingrad

the house in skingrad has 2 dors the left one is for a sort of continuation not finished do not go inside no need (you might have to reload a last save if you are stuck inside.)     the seconde one on the right    is where you find the armor and the book ( and where the quest realy start.)

it is a missing file     is it in the left door (if so it is nothing)      can you take a screen shot  (cause i do not remember what their was exactly in this house  )   try reinstalling all the files from curse data pack. 

• 1 month later...

Hey, bit of a problem here, so I just decided to install the mod.  I downloaded the data packs and the esps and such, however, whenever I try to load a save or even make a new character, the game crashes mid-way through the loading screen. I disabled all the esps however the problem still persists. I didn't install any other mods along with Cursed Armor so I'm pretty sure cursed armor is the one causing the problem. Again, the game will start up, I don't think I'm missing a master file, the game crashes in the middle of the loading screen to a save or a new game. Any input would be appreciated. I'll post my load order if need be, but since the problem persists even when the esps are deleted from the oblivion data folder, I don't know if it's a load order issue or not.

Additional info: When moving the data from the .7z file to a folder, I get a info box telling me a bunch of the individual mp3's, .nifs etc were "corrupted". I put in the password correctly, yet I still get this info.

EDIT: I got the game to work, however the process of fixing my game was to individually delete content added by the mod. I still would like to get the mod to work. I'm assuming the reason for the crashes was because of corrupted data. However multiple downloads of the data pack keep yielding the same results. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

another problem here ~

I got eyes texture of Anat problem, It's seem to go black a little bit terrify to me.
Trying search through forum don't seem to find any fix (or I may miss some answer .. dunno but I just can't find them)

Appreciated every help that you guys can provide  m(_  _)m

i had no probleme with files in datapack v0.86           if you have corrupted files you might check your 7zip.exe for the last or try download the v0.86 

for the eyes probleme you need to see the requierement i do not remember what race it is  may be someone else can help.

• 1 month later...