Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

So when I try to use this mod, if I use the Pluggy HUD dll files inclueded in the mod the game won't load and I get an error loading the Pluggy Hud file message. I use pluggy 125c as preposed in this forum thread and I get an error message stating the game can not load as I have both Pluggy HUD and Pluggy Regular installed at the same time. I try use just Pluggy 125c and the game will load fine, however I get a endlessly recurring popup saying "HUDCompanions: PluggyHUD did not start!" making the game unplayable. Help please?

Also IF I could make a suggestion, instead of using Pluggy HUD which does not seem to be working, maybe consider taking away the pluggy HUD requirement and adding a .ini tweak for the HUD Status Bars mod by theNiceOne. This way aswell the mod's bars can be nicely organised anywhere on the players screen along with other mods the player may have like BPN, BPH & UV3 etc.

In retrospect I will give this mod a pass untill the mod author or smart person can provide a fix for this issue, a little bit of a shame, being the perv I am lol I do apreciate the concept of the mod :3

How can you have two pluggy ?  Then you did not follow the readme instructions.

You install one pluggy version.  Then in the OBSE/plugins  folder you rename the "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll" to "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy-Hud.dll"   "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_Hud.dll".   You do not create a copy and have two dll.

If you have another version of pluggy delete it before you install the new one!

Many years ago when I played the Mod I also used Pluggy 125c  without problems. So the Mod does not need a fix.

! And I did not use the Mod pluggy files !  I downloaded Pluggy v125c from Nexus.

And the mod author . . .  Have you seen how old the Mod is ?  And here at Loverslab we use the translations of the japanese original.

The last time I heard from the author was a few years ago. He sold his own game (or mod) on Patreon. Kind of a new version of Cursed Armor. I don't know if he's still modding at all.

So there won't be any changes to this mod.

5 hours ago, fejeena said:

How can you have two pluggy ?  Then you did not follow the readme instructions.

You install one pluggy version.  Then in the OBSE/plugins  folder you rename the "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll" to "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy-Hud.dll".   You do not create a copy and have two dll.

If you have another version of pluggy delete it before you install the new one!

Many years ago when I played the Mod I also used Pluggy 125c  without problems. So the Mod does not need a fix.

! And I did not use the Mod pluggy files !  I downloaded Pluggy v125c from Nexus.

And the mod author . . .  Have you seen how old the Mod is ?  And here at Loverslab we use the translations of the japanese original.

The last time I heard from the author was a few years ago. He sold his own game (or mod) on Patreon. Kind of a new version of Cursed Armor. I don't know if he's still modding at all.

So there won't be any changes to this mod.

I have tried that, if I rename my Pluggy to OBSE_Elys_Pluggy-Hud.dll then the game fails to load at all. I did state that.

7 hours ago, fejeena said:

Ups  

rename your OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll file to OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll, but don't rename the .dlx file.

Not OBSE_Elys_Pluggy-HUD.dll  , a _  not a -    OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll

It's wrong on the Nexus download page but right in the readme.

Ok that worked ty very much, guess I must have just glanced over the Read Me. I did read the translated one, but oh well, it's working now, so woop, perv's unite and help each other lmao ^_^

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Review the install instruction in OBSE Elys Pluggy README.

"If you have a Pluggy mod that uses HUD functionality, see the warning below. If you decide to enable the HUD functionality, change the Pluggy dll file name from "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll" to "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll". (Only change the .dll file name, leave the .dlx name the way it is!)"

May I suggest- Delete OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll and OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dlx

Mem

18 hours ago, mem4ob4 said:

Review the install instruction in OBSE Elys Pluggy README.

"If you have a Pluggy mod that uses HUD functionality, see the warning below. If you decide to enable the HUD functionality, change the Pluggy dll file name from "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll" to "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll". (Only change the .dll file name, leave the .dlx name the way it is!)"

May I suggest- Delete OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll and OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dlx

Mem

I did. I curse armor has the same files in it. So i remove them out of my files.