Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

A bigger problem lies at Mediafire..

It has been kept on saying "Archive Download Blocked"

MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached.

This file may only be distributed from a premium account.

So even though I want to tried this, I'm screwed right now.

Can someone PLEASE provide alternative downloads say 4Share / Dropbox / hotfile or even Baidu?

Thank you for any kind person willing to help.

I got this message and all I did was click on the link in the first post.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually
caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs
when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the data pack but when i go to drag it into my game folder(i only want the meshes and textures for jimson box) it asks for thepassword (which i put in) but then it gets stuck trying to transfer the files at 100% and wont transfer them. Help please?

I downloaded the data pack but when i go to drag it into my game folder(i only want the meshes and textures for jimson box) it asks for thepassword (which i put in) but then it gets stuck trying to transfer the files at 100% and wont transfer them. Help please?

Unzip all files to a temp directory FIRST!  Make sure you are using 7zip.

The password for the 0.83 file is:   loverslabZQ

Unzip all files to a temp directory FIRST!  Make sure you are using 7zip.

The password for the 0.83 file is:   loverslabZQ

Thank you!

This guy has the same type of complaints all over the net. The easiest thing is to disassociate this website from him and ban his mods. I have played all of Cursed armor and most of Succubus. they are buggy to say the least. They are great concepts but the implimentation is poor. The sex noises are the worst I have ever heard in a mod. The same old repetative sex postions over and over. Some of the animations are just plain ridiculous. In the end of Cursed Armor you end up permanantly looking like a tentacled walrus with a pussy somewhere in the middlle unless you console command to make yourself a skinny version.  The maze sux. Succubus costumes suck.  Its not compatible with anything interesting. And its made to get you to give him money for a lack of a finished product. I dont know if the 50 dollar version is more revised but it violates the whole idea behind the mod community and undermines what some truly amazing people work to create.

• 1 month later...

so oddly enough (don't know if this has been mentioned) got pregnant by a mutt with this installed and running. know how it make you bend over when in lust. well lets just say i gave birth b4 going to the arena. 3rd mutt with and neko mimi cat's tail lol and and where's the same armor as i do lol (red chittin). talked to her had sex lol. got a mission update about prison in chains or w/e about a moaning woman on certain days in this old house all while i was in cherrol house. considerring was i waiting to give birth. did not i had a decent legit cheat built in lol. though i guess iw as lucky i got pregnant. all while making eggs like a egg farm/kfc factory lol

so oddly enough (don't know if this has been mentioned) got pregnant by a mutt with this installed and running. know how it make you bend over when in lust. well lets just say i gave birth b4 going to the arena. 3rd mutt with and neko mimi cat's tail lol and and where's the same armor as i do lol (red chittin). talked to her had sex lol. got a mission update about prison in chains or w/e about a moaning woman on certain days in this old house all while i was in cherrol house. considerring was i waiting to give birth. did not i had a decent legit cheat built in lol. though i guess iw as lucky i got pregnant. all while making eggs like a egg farm/kfc factory lol

...........huh?

...........huh?

yeah after looking at it after i had a nap it's very odd ramblings.

basically with lover's bitch gone wild installed this cursed armor  or maybe another mod made want to lust after dog sex and forced me to my knees. got pregnant and gave borth to a half dog half human that where's my armor (red chitin). talked to her and got the quest update for after i go to anvil and talk to 3 npc's or something. while still in cherrol.

though enough of that seems i got bug for some of the npc's that supposed to be slaves one being the maid in anvil and one the princess of bruma.

princess is stuck in the bruma caverns lol under jearl's house from the main quest.

maid is stuck in front of the anvil fighters guild...

Guest ThatOne

Firstly, you are running both Lovers and CA, and you shouldn't. They are not compatible. Though it won't necessarily cause a crash, you are running two sex systems, and evidently two lust systems. That has to cause conflicts at some point (with one trying to fire up while the other is active).

Secondly, the entire lust\pregnancy has nothing to do with CA. It's entirely Lovers. You must have Tamago installed. Don't ask me how it works, because I've never used it.

Thirdly, you should use the console to move stuck NPCs. The NPCs probably got stuck due to a conflict in the first place, but it should be fine once you move them all to the entrance manually.

My suggestion: disable all Lovers mods while CA is active. Once you finish the quest, you should load a save BEFORE you started CA and carry on from there with only the Lovers mods.

Guest ThatOne

Firstly, you are running both Lovers and CA, and you shouldn't. They are not compatible. 

Yes they are but you have to have them in the load order correctly.

Alright, if we are playing the "professional modder" game, then yes they are compatible.

However, I do not wish to take the time to provide support for people who mess up their load order and have problems due to running both at once. If you wish to do so - please, be my guest.

CA has nothing after the main story, and due to it only being only a few hours long (if you duplicate essence), I think it's not too much to ask folks who aren't experts on the subject of load orders to deactivate their lovers for it, play it, then load an earlier save.

Those who are experts on load orders probably aren't going to come here and ask for help with it.

Cheers,

-TO

No Ark, cursed armor is NOT compatible with LPK.  It never has been and warnings go back to the beginning of this thread alerting folks to that fact.  There are multiple lovers plugins that conflict and many little things stop working.

There was a very short version of CA (containing the armor only I think) that someone made quite a long time ago to work with LPK (it is on the Japanese site), but that was for rev89 and more than likely is no longer compatible with the current version.  Not even mentioning that to my knowledge it was never translated.

ThatOne is entirely correct in that we warn folks off from using both CA and LPK together as it is nearly impossible to provide any kind of decent support when they do.

any event out side of dialogue from interacting with npc for action your screwed... fortunately that's great for me since that was just galgat(off in setting anyway) and lovers bitch gone wild.

other than that...

can't find the option to save cassandra... lol is wished there was a way to go back to the beginning dialogue.

http://sadpanda.us/images/1603444-9YN47UB.jpg

http://sadpanda.us/images/1603443-XU4C8WD.jpg

also why the heck am i facing away from cassandra

if i get of out of this i am so gonna back in time to a save where i wasn't in a cell generated by this mod and have the .esp's deactivated.

edit. actually no i will not gave up after 8 successful try at trying to talk to her.

my only regret is not having the npcs/slaves that i had to go "collect" into one place. would have loved to make them my personal harem... along with giving birth to tons of eggs. or maybe a way of summoning the tentacle queen for lots of loving. if that in itself can be a mod i would not be able to stop wanking happily XD, or as a alt/light version for those who finished the main version or something.

honestly though chain beasts is shit of a mod. sorry buts its true. for me at least. the bad ending #2 i would have loved to see some vore action.

so i am curious. Is there any way to simply just have that armors to wear around without all complications of using a entirely incompatible mod with other lovers mods. Are there item reference codes for just the different armors?

I get all the way to the first time Anat makes you gravid with her eggs, and the walkthrough says "wait or spend time until you lay the eggs and then sleep again" but when the 'lay eggs' script runs I guess it causes my game to freeze - not crash, no black screen, just freeze solid.  So what's the deal?  I've tried doing a clean install of the mod, I got .83 and .85 for ESPs and ESMs, and then .86 for all the mesh/texture info.  IDK what's going on but I'd like to get it fixed...I also do not have any Lovers mods running, all of them are turned off in Wrye.

This is the part in the Walkthrough that causes my freeze -- waiting or sleeping after becoming gravid:  "7 Wait or spend some time till you spawn eggs, then sleep again. You will need some Essense in order to avoid strengh weakness. Check your "Essense Count" in "The extent of my fall". You can get Essence bottles from either NPCs or other creatures. Female essence is the best."