Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

I don't think that he ever finished cursed armor, but rather just moved on to another project. I don't know for certain but that is what I heard.

He is a member here (although not very active) so you could try PM'ing him to see. Remember that English is not his native language so avoid slang and use simple and clear word choices so he can google translate it.

Guest ThatOne

Continuing CA would not be illegal. The only legal problem was that WolfZQ asked for money for his mods (the DLC for his Succuba mod, the extra animation for the furotrap quest mod etc) and, as he is bound by the EULA, he is not allowed to do that.

However, I'm not sure WolfZQ would like you to continue CA, which he stopped developing because of his principles. You should ask him before you start.

Then again, I recall reading that the chinese version of CA was at 0.9 a long, long time ago.

... and' date=' as he is bound by the EULA, he is not allowed to do that.[/quote']

As he's a resident of China (I believe), almost certainly not bound at all. Last time I read the Bethesda EULA, it was full of 'this section may not apply in your legislature, or words to that effect.

Even the likes of Microsoft have had the Chinese snicker at them for trying to suppress Windows o/s knock-offs (that appear to have full backing of the Chinese government).

I don't know what's so hard to grasp about the concept of 'Different Country - Different Laws'. This even applies to Western Countries. UK legislation has so faint a concept of Free Speech that it is known as the 'Libel Capital of the World'.

Step across an international border and the Laws change. Even where International trade treaties are signed, the degree of actual enforcement varies widely.

Now I don't personally think it right for WolfZQ to charge for mods. That said, I'm NOT Bethesda's policemen. If they want to stop him, they can try action in the Chinese Courts and good luck to them. They'd need it and Heaven help them if WolfZQ's actions are NOT illegal in China.

US law <> world Law, yet and doubtless never will be.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok so I am getting an error message anytime I try to extract 0.83 data archive. Something about being a data corruption and it lists several instances of Uchainbeast.esp. I can't see the whole error message because the error itself causes 7zip to stop responding. Anyone know if there is a fix to this?

EDIT: Ignore this last post. I have once again proven my idiotcy by opening my fat mouth. Apparently, and rather stupidly, I had the wrong password.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks' date=' good to know

another question, what is the worsest what can happen if cursed armor AND Lovers are enable.

And is there a way if the worsest happend to repair it?

(pleas explain it that even I can understand, I'm quiet new with mods)

[/quote']

The worst, well your lovers animations will stop working and instead of seeing them have sex they will stand there. To repair it you could try to use the in game repair animations via the lovers settings spell. If that failed then you would have to remove cursed armor and perhaps even lovers and make a clean save and then enable lovers again.

I don't think it will corrupt or otherwise ruin your save game but one never knows. You may also get a CTD. Others have had disappearing heads and other visual oddities.

I'm a newbie so I will just ask a stupid question' date=' would it help to use the lovers setting which disables the Animations from lovers for specifiqu mod's?

[/quote']

Help? Maybe, maybe not. The point really is not to use them both together unless you are willing to risk things breaking.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So my problem is that i get the quest to pick up the cursed armor, go get it and equip it and all the hands get to work but then nothing more happens other than the quest updates and it says that i lust for sex. Is there no continuation to this? The files were almost 900mb when unpacked so i wonder where all those other ones went. Is there something that's suposed to happen before the go pick up the armor quest because that is what i was greeted with.

All answers welcome. (even those calling me an idiot)

So my problem is that i get the quest to pick up the cursed armor, go get it and equip it and all the hands get to work but then nothing more happens other than the quest updates and it says that i lust for sex. Is there no continuation to this? The files were almost 900mb when unpacked so i wonder where all those other ones went. Is there something that's suposed to happen before the go pick up the armor quest because that is what i was greeted with.

What you have to do is let it update and go around "having fun" until you get a message saying something along the lines of "Please! I'm tired! Let me sleep", then go to bed and see what happens next ;)

What you have to do is let it update and go around "having fun" until you get a message saying something along the lines of "Please! I'm tired! Let me sleep", then go to bed and see what happens next ;)

Ah thanks mate. I guess i was just to impatient and thought it was broken. Shame on me!