Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

Hey Fejeena

i am having a problem, i am a long time skyrim modder and not so much oblivion, when anat the goddess first appears, i talk to her, then when im about to get the black armor BAM my game crashes, can you shed any light on how to solve this?

Rdm how should I know why your game crashes ? Can bea wrong Skeleton ( most CA armors are BBB ) I don't remember if a Skeleton was in the Mod. Use Growlf's Universal Skeleton  http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37596/  ( or the LAPF Skeleton)

Vaelorian there is no Problem with replace Dialog lines. I do it in all Mods the change original dialogs ( i use a german Oblivion Version, so I change all original dialogs back to german )

But you should only replace the Dialog lines not the conditions and/or script changes added by the Mod.

Dear fejeena, is there any particular reason you ignored a large portion of my sentence and instead tried to simply say "That part of the sentence, when taken out of context, is wrong"?

Because I can't help but feel like my statement contained more than "You can't just replace dialog lines".

"Fourth... No, you can't just replace dialog lines unless you know how to edit plugins, in which case you should have known how to fix your game. Attempting to use one esp with the data pack of the other will lead to crashes."

Sorry perhaps my poor english.

For me a "Dialog line" is only the Dialog text, and the text you can change without Problems and it never crashes your game. (even if you delete all the text)

A whole "Dialog entry" in the esp is the Dialog line with conditions and/or script entries. Yes that can not easily be changed.

So I wanted to say that AwfulArchdemon can replace the gibberish text with the english text without Problem if he only change the "Dialog lines"

And of course he should not mix different esm/esp Versions.

Thank you both for the answers :) I know this is a touchy subject now, because everyone uses LPK, and everyone wants to use CA.

I was thinking the same thing:

I wonder if I can replace the Klingon with the English dialogue from .83...hmmmm...post-111270-0-82899800-1406163059.gif

I might do that, but if it's possible to replace the meshes, I may just do that. There's no need for the hands to grope her while she's getting banged anyway. But wouldn't replacing the hands leave me without them entirely? Or are those files copied to different folders (would be nice)? My guess is there's only one set of those meshes/textures and the esp calls to them both when you're wearing it, and when you're getting banged. Right? Wrong? :P If right, replacing with the futa pecker would mean no more hands fondling and fingering. It would also mean bye-bye vaj, until I get the armor off.

If I could delete the bottom half of the armor, I could use strap ons (got the mod right here), but I suspect that's outside my skills right now. Those classes likely won't start for months, or maybe a year :(.

I never touched CS. I don't even have it. I'll just go ahead and assume it's just like CK, and dive in and see how many more problems I can create for myself. :D I've never messed with dialogues before though. I guess I'll learn that next. :angel: I'm new to computers (2 years exp. Only x-box before that), so I'm jumping right into every complicated thing I can find to catch up to everyone. :-/

To be more specific, everything works in the English version; the dialogues, the book, the quests all start, the house with the skeletons, the room with the purple chick in it...wait...okay, so not everything works perfect, but aside from the armor not showing up (and crashing my game), everything else works it seems. The girl in the house with the CA books is purple, and as soon as I start the mod, there is a purple chick with her hands covering her shame that appears, and then disappears, though you can talk to her if you're quick enough :D. Cassandra? Is that her name? I never knew anyone's name or anything that cool spectral chick says to you (like 50 lines of Klingon dialogue...no idea what I agreed to when using CA Gib before :P), or even what the books were named, or said.

Anyone speak Klingon? I could use a translator... :angry: 

And I use the LAPF Skeleton. The only thing that appears corrupt are the sound files (which is just fine with me ;) Stupid 10 yr old voice is so annoying). Everything I've tried to load in NifSkope showed up. I have 3 files from the OP: Addons, the dl from the link to version .83 (the other 2 links have removed files, remember?), and the data file. It seems I have all I need, from what I'm reading, and it seems to match up pretty well with the CA Gib version I have (meaning I have all the meshes/textures).

I guess I have to make a decision: add the english dialogue to the Gib version, or replace the armor with a futa dong. I say replace the armor because if the're both full-body armor, I don't know how I'd use both.

Still haven't tried CA Gib with the CursedArmorForLovers.esp yet. So many things to try...

"the armor not showing up" = missing mesh ! and "The girl in the house with the CA books is purple" = missing texture

The english Version works fine but you have not installed all files !

You need meshes,textures and Sound Folder from Version 0.83 0.86 and 0.87 ( see first page Spoiler ) Have you installed all files ? !!!!!!

first install http://www.mediafire.com/?ljgqwx021u4crvd Password:loverslabZQ

2. http://www.mediafire.com/?tcyywt7htn63nem

3. http://www.mediafire.com/?676w9r55tyiq3dt  Password : wolfzq_mash

Then install the WolfZQAddonpack.7z

and last woflzqcustomEV85.7z  (english esm/esp) from the first page and overwrite the japanese files.

Perhaps your Gib Version is an older Version so you have no missing meshes and textures. But with the english Version you have missing meshes and textures.

So try to get all files for the english Version ( the newer Version) and don't play the old Version ( perhaps no missing meshes and textures but there will be quest and script bugs in the old Version which are fixed in the newer-english Version )

I have 3 files from the OP: Addons, the dl from the link to version .83 (the other 2 links have removed files, remember?), and the data file.

File Removed for Violation.

The file you requested has been removed from MediaFire for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

I guess I just need .87 now. .86 installed as of a moment ago. It won't matter if LPK still doesn't work with it though, right? Then it's a matter of guessing which esp's/esm's to activate? These ones have different names than the one's from Gib.

Edit: Oh, and I tried with both active too, just so I knew the meshes/textures from the other one were in the game. The Gib armor only showed up when this one was deactivated (ran all scenarios to test).

I found a 0.87 link at page 24 http://www.mediafire.com/download/156oaq43803zudu/CA0.87(data).rar

Install all files for the english Version, don't mix Mods ! And do not install/activate any of the gib esm/esp.

LOAD ORDER:

wolfzqraceEV85.esm

wolfzqcustom85EV.esm

zzEstrus.esp ( you need meshes and textures from esturs, the esp must not be active. But not sure, could be that the files you need from estrus are in the addon pack. Played CA two years ago)
wolfzqmylover85EV.esp
wolfzqcursed85EV.esp
wolfzqTentacle85EV.esp

I have some Estrus textures being overwritten by CA. Roper, tentacle, bubble, hands and splash all have dds files overwriting Estrus, and CA .86 is being overwritten by .87. That okay?? I'm gonna try it out when I wake up. Gonna go to sleep for now, and I'll be back to report more problems tomorrow ;). Thanks for the link :). Yay Mediafire!

I'll figure something out. CA will work with LPK if it's the last thing I do! (doubtful)

Okay, those problems I describe with CA Gib, the one's about no futa for chicks, and guys wear armor during sex (did I mention that?), are those the exact same problems that make CA in English incompatible with LPK? If so, then I got English CA working "perfectly". The pink square Ihad in my inventory is now a picture of Cursed Armor, and I assume my Hidden Horror armor will no longer make my body invisible when I equip it. From what I can tell, it is a replica of the one I use with a few things added.

If this is the worst of the incompatibility, I'm not so torn up. I'll just be creative with how I have sex with girls, and attempt to have sex with guys who are wearing something like a kilt, or something as "skimpy" as possible, so it won't look so weird when his dong pokes through his armor/clothing during sex/rape.

When everyone said "incompaitible with LPK", I thought they meant sex doesn't work, or crashes the game with both active. Like I said, if I could translate the one I have, II would have been happier. Therefore...I am happier :P. Knowing what the problem is with the futa and male armor stuff is one thing, but correcting it is quite another. Not that I won't try ;).

Thanks for the working link to CAO .87, fejeena. :)

Symon, you my want to put that new link fejeena found on the OP, in place of the other one ;).

The incompatibility originates from the fact that some of the more intrusive Lovers mods can attempt to run their scripts while a CA script is running, which will cause issues.

Mods like Joburg are the main issue. If you're running more "friendly" mods you should have fewer problems.

That said, Lovers and CA do not recognize acts by the other, and they use different file naming conventions so they also do not share animations. CA has significantly fewer animations than Lovers.

Fejeena, my previous post was simply a statement that if one doesn't know how to edit mods it might not be the best of ideas to start swapping dialogs with something as complex as CA, nothing more.

Call it a warning or a call for caution if you'd like. It was not a statement that it is impossible to do.

To you, Symon, me or any other experienced modder out there swapping out dialog is a trivial task, but those who know not how to modify plugins and\or script may encounter issues, which will cause further frustration.

Well, I had a chance to change my mind when I hadn't equipped the armor for a while and that Vel...what's 'er face appeared in her house, and I was "called back to the house" to investigate. I tried a few different things there, but without spoilers, I stuck with the mod, and decided to load to a time that the mission hadn't happened yet (about 10 minutes earlier), and equipped the armor.

After I complete the Violator, I'll start the deeper quests for CA. Can't wait to say I actually saw the whole mod. :-/ I've had it since I first got Obl a year ago.

Anyway, I suppose I have no more bugs to report. Everything happening has it's reasons. :P Thanks again.

@Vaelorian:

I don't use Joburg. I don't think I ever have. It's difficult to say if my mods will go nuts, or if they're "friendly" to CA, but when I used CA Gib, I played for a great many hours without issues. Took me forever to realize my girl didn't have futa anymore. :P Most everything I have is old as all hell. Haven't updated Obl mods in many months. I'll clean it up eventually. :blush:

So I'm trying to play CA and this message pops up every two seconds making the game impossible to play. I'm positive I have pluggy installed correctly because LPK is functioning correctly. Anyone have any ideas?

Should rename the OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll in the OBSE/Plugins folder to OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll, if you haven't. Keep in mind CA has a pluggy of it's own in there.