Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

Guest ThatOne

You haven't installed all the resources needed. Cassandra appearing next to you is normal, so don't worry about that.

I don't really know where the resources can be downloaded now, but it has been re-uploaded several times. Use the search function and it shouldn't be too difficult to find.

hey guys, i have a serious question.

Can someone upload his save AFTER the tentacle layer --> Cassandra is your slave

Because I alyways fail at the talk-to-cassandra part

i dont know why and my armorlevel is level 10 but it always failes

and i dont like this strupid tentacle layer anymore i've done it seven times ._.

so pleeeeaaaase upload your save? for me? :3

Reposting what i wrote at http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1418

Ok, installed this mod a short while ago and everything worked fin until...

At then end of the "prison of chains" quest, after bringing back the 6 girls, when i get in the brothel, we all get attacked by the chainbeasts, but they only put a gag (with silence effet) on us. I can still run and such, and the other girls just stand there looking dumb.

I have the feeling i am:

1. Missing a script, but since i got to that point it is pretty unlikly

2. Chainbeasts got an error (reinstalled again and did not change the sutuation

3. The script is bugged...

In any case, i was wondering if any of you know this bug and a a solution. I tried to "skip" the quest, but i d'ont have the ID (and i'm not sure how to get started on the next...)

Other than that, everything worked fine

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ah' date=' the rename (OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll to OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll)is the step people usually forget. Not sure then I'm afraid.

[/quote']

I've been trying IsHUDEnabled, etc. in the console commands, to see if Pluggy is even turning on. It seems it isn't as none of them seem to work.

EDIT: Gonna try a complete re-install of Oblivion see if that fixes it.

EDIT 2: The problem seems to be Pluggy itself, none of the console commands for it work, even before installing Cursed Armour.

EDIT 3: I'm a complete moron... I had the OBSE folder in the wrong place (In the Oblivion folder rather than the Data folder) >_>

How exactly did you fix that? This is what I did but it still kept coming up:

-0.87 data files placed in data folder

-obse_elys_pluggy.dlx and obse_elys_pluggy_HUD.dll both in data folder

-wolfzqcustomev85 and wolfzqaddonpack installed via nmm and then checked in obmm

• 4 weeks later...

This has been quite fun to play with, especially once you get to the point where you can fly (granted, it looks like "tcl" is used for that, but the wings are cool).

Are there any sex animations that are supposed to play? When I have my character "harvest essence," the characters only stand in the alignment I put them in, which can be funny if I use "seduce" on someone who was sitting.

Are you sure you are supposed to enable the esp's for chain beasts and estrus? I thought it just needed the resources from them....I could be wrong as I haven't played this in a long' date=' long time.

[/quote']

Judging by the behavior, I don't think that the esp's are needed, but I only installed this yesterday (wish I had sooner, it has an interesting plot from what I've seen), so I am not certain.

Edit: Still hard to say, I disabled the esp's and am getting the same results, when interacting with humanoid npcs, I do not get any animations, but the masturbation, the tentacle, and the chain beasts animate just fine.

I have the Cursed Armour esp's right before my last esp, which is a bash patch. Right now, npcs sort of hop a few centimeters in place when my character is interacting with them, which is kind of amusing in its own way, but I don't think this is the intended result.

This is getting kind of funny, I am reasonably sure that I installed this correctly without any conflicting mods, but the animations are not co-operating still. (I just tried to put them below the bashed patch, and it was not included in it.)

Thanks for the suggestions so far.