Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

please help me: i wanted to install "punished 3.0" and it need the cursed armour as ressource.

i downloaded cursed armor 0.87 and installed it, but now oblivion wont start anymore:

"OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dlx is not a valid windows application"

same with

"OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll"

and

"weOCPS.dll"

i tried moving those files away from the obse/plugins folder, but it doesnt help.

if i overwrite them with those files from "pluggy" i get a CTD.

So... This mod is incompatible with loversRapers? What mods should I turn off then?

Yes cursed armor and lovers with pk are NOT compatible. Pick one or the other. Sorry :(

wow, would have been great if that would be told in the very beginning... :(

i was searching for an hour now to find a working loadorder and to find out why its not working and its just that playin simple?!

great... so, does anyone have experience with that, such as should i reinstall the game now or is it enough to just reinstall LoversPK? :(

please help me: i wanted to install "punished 3.0" and it need the cursed armour as ressource.

i downloaded cursed armor 0.87 and installed it' date=' but now oblivion wont start anymore:

"OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dlx is not a valid windows application"

same with

"OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll"

and

"weOCPS.dll"

i tried moving those files away from the obse/plugins folder, but it doesnt help.

if i overwrite them with those files from "pluggy" i get a CTD.

[/quote']

You got .87? how? where? I thought it is not released to public.

ok ok i fixed that. But one more problem that I stuck at fight the evil spirit at the arena. how can I fight them ? after i killed them by hand to hand the monster arena told me i did wrong... I tried to lose but I did it so many time but Asat did not tell me anything to begin the next step... help

well i met the same problem

how did you fixed that?

ok ok i fixed that. But one more problem that I stuck at fight the evil spirit at the arena. how can I fight them ? after i killed them by hand to hand the monster arena told me i did wrong... I tried to lose but I did it so many time but Asat did not tell me anything to begin the next step... help

well i met the same problem

how did you fixed that?

Kill the monsters and let the two futa girls rape you. That is the only way to win.

I apologize if this has been already answered/fixed, though I cannot seem to find the data pack for cursed armor anywhere now (Threads linked to the data packs no longer exist)

Can anyone point to me where I can download it or someone upload please?

EDIT: Realized there's a data upload for mediafire on the first page from Mashi (Oops!)

-

Data mirror that was requested in one of the CA threads:

http://www.mediafire.com/?676w9r55tyiq3dt

PW: wolfzq_mash

It is smaller' date=' only because I used more compression.

[/quote']

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

having problems here. when i start my game, "cassandra" appears next to me as a pink-textured body with no head, then disappears after a couple seconds. when i take the quest and go to the house in skingrad, the room on the right has one of the big ethereal exclamation marks, the one on the left has four, with no floor or walls, and when i noclip to the door to the tower, there's two in the middle and a hole in the wall, with nothing at the top of the stairs. what am i doing wrong?