Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

Which woman in chains? There are quite a few (grin).

If you mean the first one in Skingrad' date=' I'd check you installed the data files into the correct places. Other than that, shouldn't be an issue.

[/quote']

That lead me in the right direction, figured it out.

Thank you.

[/u]need help here fellows' date=' thought i should ask here before throwing it out all toghether.

no matter what i try i can not get any of the new textures to some through, just the average yellow boxed with the ! in them.

i am using the 0.86 data because i could not find the current one, could ya link it here if ya can?

Thanks In Advance.:D

EDIT:i have it! download, unpack, (it must be unpacked because of the password lock) then create a new OMOD with this http://www.mediafire.com/?676w9r55tyiq3dt

Password is: wolfzq_mash

[/quote']

Thank you so much! Your awesome for putting it together! <3

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse me' date=' do you need help to translate Chinese to English? If you can send me the original story somehow, I can try to translate it with the best of my ability... Or I can get some of my Chinese friends to help me out. Just wanna help. :)

[/quote']

The EV is English Version, so the translation is already done.

Nonetheless, you can translate the future updates of wolfzqsuccubus and its DLC contents.:D

Excuse me' date=' do you need help to translate Chinese to English? If you can send me the original story somehow, I can try to translate it with the best of my ability... Or I can get some of my Chinese friends to help me out. Just wanna help. :)

[/quote']

Nonetheless, you can translate the future updates of wolfzqsuccubus and its DLC contents.:D

Actually, I meant the books and journal where you find both the woman and the armor. i noticed the lack of detail due to difficulty of translation. If you allowed it, I'd like to volunteer to help with the translation.

[/quote']

Actually, I meant the books and journal where you find both the woman and the armor. i noticed the lack of detail due to difficulty of translation. If you allowed it, I'd like to volunteer to help with the translation.

Oh, yea, please do that. I want to know what is written there.:)

I can try finding the Chinese version, but if someone already got that please upload it.:P

The book is freaking massive. I'm trying to translate it, but it feels like it goes on forever. Might take me awhile to finish, unless someone else happens to complete it before I do.

Edit:

Actually, I might finish one of the books by today, assuming I don't want to get started on my speech presentation that's due on Friday.

Edit2:

Looks like I finished one of them today. Real.

Might be some problems with the translation, blah blah blah. I had to change quite a few of the lines, cause I couldn't understand them. Should make sense for the most part, however.

As for translation, there was usage of the term "edge" or "blade" not sure if it was specifically referring to the Blades from Oblivion or some other sect, so I just used "Edge," even though "Blade" would of worked as well.

Yes, the "edge" means "blade", it is a short form of "blade" in Chinese.

You can translate them to "blade".

The only remaining chapter of the book is titled Naisi Tel. You know of the history, she had an “edge” of Imperial Special Forces, known for their striking beauty and superb fencing.

It says here: From the remaining chapter of the book, the last owner's name is written there - Naistela. (don't know a better name for her) You know of the history, she was a member of Imperial Special Forces - The Blades, and known for her striking beauty and superb fencing.

I think "Aka Wei" means Akaviri. 赛瑞迪尔省 = Province of Cyrodiil

I'm reading through the translation and trying to correct some mistakes.

I changed some of the text, see if it make more sense.

Names were probably the most confusing part, I just left them as is. But, yeah Aka Wei is more than likely Akaviri, didn't cross my mind at the time. I see that you added some of the stuff that I left out, haha. I'm surprised you caught the lines I left out, cause honestly I hated the lines. Lol

Since, I thought I uploaded it in a different format, but didn't I'll go ahead and upload guilmonex's edited version and a few more edits of my own into .txt.

I'll go through it again, once I have more time.

Names were probably the most confusing part' date=' I just left them as is. But, yeah Aka Wei is more than likely Akaviri, didn't cross my mind at the time. I see that you added some of the stuff that I left out, haha. I'm surprised you caught the lines I left out, cause honestly I hated the lines. Lol

Since, I thought I uploaded it in a different format, but didn't I'll go ahead and upload guilmonex's edited version and a few more edits of my own into .txt.

I'll go through it again, once I have more time.

[/quote']

I know you intended to left out those lines, no need to be surprised. I speak Chinese and that's why they are easily spotted. I add them back because I am trying to make a more complete translate.;)

It's probably better that way to have a 1:1 translation rather than my shoddy remastered version. Anyways, I'm going to start on the text for the cursed armor since the Valkyrie one or whatever is confusing the hell outta me.

Also, in my last translation is my "Malena" possibly "Mephala"? Seems like it'd make more sense than some name I made up.

10s6hdz.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is where the armor is supposed to spawn, right?

I have no idea what the hell I'm doing wrong, I have all the data packs and the esp/esms in the right order and everything.

I've found no help whatsoever anywhere, and as you can see the quest marker is pointing me to the pentagram.