Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

10s6hdz.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is where the armor is supposed to spawn' date=' right?

I have no idea what the hell I'm doing wrong, I have all the data packs and the esp/esms in the right order and everything.

I've found no help whatsoever anywhere, and as you can see the quest marker is pointing me to the pentagram.

[/quote']

I might be wrong, but I think there's 2 doors that lead you to a similar room and you might've entered the wrong one. Don't quote me on this though, haven't actually played in forever.

I might be wrong' date=' but I think there's 2 doors that lead you to a similar room and you might've entered the wrong one. Don't quote me on this though, haven't actually played in forever.

[/quote']

The only other door leads to this.

11ru7ux.jpg

Welp, that certainly is weird. Especially, since there isn't even a missing mesh or anything taking her place. Maybe you should post your load order, even though I doubt that's the problem here.

I should mention I have a mod that makes the missing mesh thing disappear.

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

wolfzqraceEV85.esm

wolfzqcustom85EV.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp

Forbidden.esp

Zombie Diversity.esp

SW01.esp

SW01Plus.esp

UChainBeast.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Let There Be Darkness - Cyrodiil + SI.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Think to Yourself.esp

wolfzqmylover85EV.esp

wolfzqcursed85EV.esp

wolfzqTentacle85EV.esp

Load order.

Ran into ANOTHER problem.

Everything works, but the moment my character starts masturbating ("I squeeze my breasts") She moves her hands to her chest, they get pulled away, and then she's suddenly stuck in a loop of those two actions forever. Can't even move or disable it.

Also' date=' in my last translation is my "Malena" possibly "Mephala"? Seems like it'd make more sense than some name I made up.

[/quote']

No, I don't think so, just use the Malina/Malena. Mephala is another word in Chinese.

..or you can use Anat, which Nessa and I went for, as it sounded more in keeping with Tamriel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anat to see why.

Also' date=' in my last translation is my "Malena" possibly "Mephala"? Seems like it'd make more sense than some name I made up.

[/quote']

No, I don't think so, just use the Malina/Malena. Mephala is another word in Chinese.

..or you can use Anat, which Nessa and I went for, as it sounded more in keeping with Tamriel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anat to see why.

I don't think Anat is similar to Malèna, as Anat is always being called a Virgin and war goddess. Her image is much more positive than

Malèna.

Malèna is a lust/desire goddess, using strong females to give birth evil armies. She is once a human and from the Septium family who become a goddess later(raped by a deity).

I can't find any similarity between them.:-/ IMO, I'll keep Malèna Septium as her name as the original text.

I, also personally believe that Malena is a better fit than Anat. Anat is far too different from the characteristics that was given to the "Malena" character. I will say however, that Anat sounds a lot more deity-like than Malena. Also, it should be Septim, that was a spelling error on my part calling her Septium.

Alright, I have an extremely easy and stupid question. What does Cursed Armour do?

I've been trying to figure it out since I saw it referenced in other threads. I've done several searches, opened up multiple threads but I can't find a real definition of the mod or what it does. The closest thing I've found is a list of updated content - but that's not really helpful unless I know what it's being updated from.

Now I'm even more curious.

Alright, fixed my issues with much tedium, but for the benefit of others, Claudia's little secret is not compatible with Cursed Armor. In fact, it even permanently breaks to the bashed to pack to not work even when turned off and recompiled. Need a fresh bash file.

I so love this mod: 1) hardcore bsdm sex mod, 2) a story line who is longer then most Skyrim guilds. 3) Fallout 3 DLC amount of content.

Work flawlessly for me, some minor issues, animations glitch sometimes and you lose visible pregnancy if you have sex, also the red armor just have the final pregnancy stage. You had this in .82.

However the last part is pretty unclear, was sent to Bruma and used the sex machine, are sent back to the chain beast room, is then asked to capture people, I did this on some random npc using the beast thing under armor, get them to have sex with me and is teleported back to the chain beasts. Anat give me the option to go to the arena it has two small shambles, they just walk around, if I attack them I get raped, after 4-5 times I lose and it's back to the chain beasts.

Any tips here, how does the arena work?

The readme says I can use the machine in Bruma multiple times but I don't get any dialogue with the countess. That is CA levels, it's said to be useful.

Does the capture npc for Anat work? With more girls in the chain beast room is should be safer for me :o)

Some other questions, how does pregnancy with the red armor work, more important has the eggs any function except healing potions and trade goods?

How can I get ichor?

This mod blows my mind, think it need an more detailed spoiler as many things are not intuitive and it's some bugs.

The machine is somehow useless, and the arena quest is unfinishable. If you want to win in the arena, the only method I know is using instant death enchantment/magic. After you kill them, two futa arena managers or whatever they called appear and rape you. Win or lose several times will trigger the next quest update. I think You need to get caught by chain beasts and Anat will talk to you then.

The bug armor don't have the extreme pregnancy stage, so the black one can produce much more eggs than the red. Eggs are only used to trade or heal, you can't hatch anything.

Ichor is obtainable by having sex with Anat, but you need a higher CA level to do that. How high is the level? when you can easily get great/large/high? essence from npcs.

Ty' date=' found I had to lose 5 times not 3, now I'm past the labyrinth and at the ending.

One bug in the labyrinth, then I got enough monsters on me they fucked me but with no animation, then I was sent back to the chain beasts.

[/quote']

They are already fucking you while they are sticking on your body ;).

Ty' date=' found I had to lose 5 times not 3, now I'm past the labyrinth and at the ending.

One bug in the labyrinth, then I got enough monsters on me they fucked me but with no animation, then I was sent back to the chain beasts.

[/quote']

They are already fucking you while they are sticking on your body ;).

I know, but that is just an distraction :o)

Ok more problem at the end, talked to the fake, ate the larva, Anat to show up to save me but I could not do anything and I ended up hanged up by tentacles and was told to reload.

My stat is 12, tower experence 1200, then 6, and experience 600,

the end screen said I should be over 10 but not sure who variable it refer to.

One guide recomended to fight the fake Anat, however doing so result in getting knocked out and the ending without the real Anat showind up, I actualy managed to kill the fake one with her own demon, asked for it after getting the parasite, then I atacked her and she fucked me and the demon killed her but no posibility to continue.