Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

I have encounter a problem running this mod.

First, it needed the hud companion esp, but I took care of that download it after I goggle it.

but then, there is a problem it keep on spamming as I play the game

HudCompanions:PluggyHud

repeteadly.

and also as I enter the house, I pushed the door and I see the red exclamation mark that stated "wtf missing mesh" after I enter both doors.

That had the resemblance of like dark brotherhood.

on the right door, there is only one missing mesh

But on the left door, the room had no ceiling no floor and I keep on falling down.. there is several missing mesh there. then I return back to the main room inside the house.

can someone help me please ?

Did you download\install pluggy?

You may also have to rename the pluggy dll in your OBSE folder to OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll

Did you try using version .87?

(see the spoiler in the OP)

Yes I install it , no I haven't renamed it

and Yes I download and installed the .87 version.

going to re install it again see if that will fix it and rename it. hang on.

Okay, I renamed the pluggy as you said and it fix the hudcompanion issue,

but I still have issue about the missing mesh inside the house behind those two doors.

I am trying to think what I had miss to install that leave those meshes out.

but I still have issue about the missing mesh inside the house behind those two doors.

I am trying to think what I had miss to install that leave those meshes out.

It is possible that you may not have done anything wrong and it is just an error in the mod itself. There hasn't been any patches or updates in a while so it is hard to tell.

It is possible that you may not have done anything wrong and it is just an error in the mod itself. There hasn't been any patches or updates in a while so it is hard to tell.

I found out that I am missing the race's mesh that was needed for the mod.

as I try out creating a new character and restarted all over again from scratch.

I am missing the races : Wolfen, nu , draco , cursed woman , moon knight, lano, vampire

I am guessing that this is what caused the missing mesh on the right door.

as in the read me , it stated that it was supposed to meet the cursed woman there, but it was missing cause I seem to have missed the installation for the cursed woman mesh somehow.

on the left door I take a peek at the readme and it appear to be intended to be like that to be further develop later on.

anyway thanks for the assist , it is a good mod just wished it work for me.

I am missing the races : Wolfen' date=' nu , draco , cursed woman , moon knight, lano, vampire[/quote']

The you ARE missing the actual mod data mentioned in the first post. You only have the translated esps and the optional datapack by the sounds of it.

The you ARE missing the actual mod data mentioned in the first post. You only have the translated esps and the optional datapack by the sounds of it.

Okay, I check my data folder and turn out that I drop the whole mesh at the wrong place that is what causing this.

I drop the 0.87's mesh on the wrong folder. I fix this and I see the bounded woman on the right door.

Going to play the mod now.

Edit :

I play the game, and after laying the eggs for the first time, as I play it to enter the oblivion gate, as I got struck down by the skamp then the game crashes and send me to the desktop. I tried reloading and so on but it keep on crashing if I get struck down by skamp fire spell.

• 2 weeks later...

holy crap... this mod is really fun/time consuming to play. but its also like the single most frustrating mod ever lol, i've gotten everything to work(i think?) i'm not missing textures or anything, but for the life of me, i cant figure out how to get anything other than terminal ending 2, my armor level is 10 i think but no matter what i do/say in the end i always lose in the tentacle lair, any ideas?

Guest ThatOne

You have to hit the goddess... because she's fake. If it fails, reload from OUTSIDE the cave and try again, until it works (shouldn't take too many tries with armor level 10).

You can also just speed-level your armor to 12 and try, it should work pretty much on your first try, or second at worst.

ok i did level my armmor i think buy giving anat a ton of essence(s), i went in there and actually survived, err... it said my shield worked and i weakened her, now i'm stuck? in what seems to be an endless spinning torrent of sex and rapes lol

Guest ThatOne

If it says you weakened her, it should start a dialog afterwards... Then you should be transported to Tamriel with a new slave companion that you can boss around (you should tell the Xandra(?) you'll help her).

If it doesn't start the dialog you'll need to check your load order, something in the scripts is going wrong.

But, I can promise you aren't missing much... You can read the final dialog in the CS, along with a few surprises if you want - the quest ends right then and there... And WolfZQ confirmed it will not be updated.

So, in my opinion, if you've defeated the queen you can safely say you completed CA and save yourself the hours of frustration and just load a prior save\turn it off in favor of LPK.

well thanks for the info, i actually just deactivated Joburg, and it worked, the stalking script kept overriding the dialouge, so i finished it, left the tentacle cave and got the companion, and now i'm sad... :_(

This was an awesome mod, i wish it was continued, could have been so much more, but then again, isnt that the story for most mods? lol

Edit: ok, so after i escaped from the tentacle cave i got my companion, and can now continue to play, buuuuuuuut i can no longer equip armor, i'm stuck with the pregnant with tentacle parasite thing, is there a fix for this?

Guest ThatOne

I believe there was a "fix" mentioned in one of the readme's, but it had very limited effect.

In-game, no, there isn't a real fix for this and you can't cure it. It was intended and you were supposed to get rid of it later on... Which is impossible because the mod was never completed.

Again, as I said you've completed CA and there is no reason not to switch it for LPK now; LPK has more animations and lots of plugins, is more friendly to other mods than CA etc.

As for the reason why CA had it's development stopped:

As for the succuba 0.35' date=' if the Lover lab the player can not to a normal state of mind to play and give stars, I decided not here release. Because I care about the evaluation of it. it less than 4 stars, I prefer to let it end forever. This is what I was doing cursed armor of principle!

[/quote']

Make of it what you will... But as I see it, WolfZQ's mod thread was rated low for whatever reason (which is true) when that was still possible (note that the stars system is not available in adult mods section anymore) and, because he cared about it, he decided not to release things here.

Then there was the whole deal of the DLC he promoted for his Succuba mod, which didn't turn out very well...

... And the FuroTrap Quest, which he also didn't provide the full thing for free, and you know how that ended.

So, it really is all up to WolfZQ. He's still modding far as I know, but no news of his work or updates from him appear here.

A quick edit: most of the hate towards WolfZQ's methods are because they are, to be completely honest, illegal; in the Bethesda EULA it is clearly stated modders are to make no direct profit from selling their mods.

Accepting donations is fine - as long as that's what they are; donations. The full mod must be provided at no price, and donations mustn't affect the mod development (for example, "Donate for updates" is not allowed).

i think i read about that somewhere whilst reading about the succubus pack, and i do have almost the entire PK set in game, the only things i deactivated where joburg, and raper, because they conflicting with CA, after playing for a bit, the infected with tentacles went away, not sure why, but I'm not complaining, i can wear armor now :)

ETA: If i knew how to mod stuff, i would seriously consider continuing this mod (that's not bad is it? like not illegal or anything?) of course i would give credit where credit is due, but alas, i know nothing about modding, except how much i enjoy playing them

Again, they are two competing plugins so even if you don't notice strange things there are many conflicts occurring and it could screw up your saved game. Depending on which is lower in the load order is which one is winning those conflicts.

Trust me. Disable one when playing the other or you will start having problems (if you don't already have them now and just don't realize it).