Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

Are you by any chance using both the EV85 esps and the EV or original esps? I wasn't really thinking when I set the mod up initially and ended up with duplicates of everything as well. :)

Yes, I've looked for mods starting with 'wolfzq' and deactivated any non-85EV mod.

The double issue is now fixed. But I still can't seem to get the armor!

I see the armor on the container. But if I pick it up, It won't show in my inventory! >.<

I really wanted to play this one, but for some reason My system will not allow the Pluggy.dll that is supplied to let the game run. Oblivion CTD on start up.

I could re install My Pluggy, and My Pluggy_Hud, and get my game back up, but even after turning all of the esp, and esm off, I could not load any saved games.

I was very happy I made a full back up of everything, as it also corrupted OBMM So it was no big deal, I just deleted my OB folder, and pasted the save one back in.

I have done many things with My Plug in's for OBlivion, so I am sure it is probably self induced, But I guess I won't be playing this Mod..even though I really wanted too.

As I translated the .62 and for my personal use the .7 version I was looking forward to this version.. But I have to many things I have been working on, I would really hate to lose.

All though, I do have another clean install of Oblivion, I might try again on that one latter. But I don't think I will try another install on this Machine..LOL

It is a very fun Adult mod, I am glad the rest of you are enjoying it..

HELP!!! okay hehe this is working quite well except for three issues of making my head hurt lots :(

1)maze! I have tried following the picture etc and no matter what I do I never get through that maze can someone please send me a step by step.

2)the room of wierd guys she sends you in there to check it out and i get put on a seat after rapage and nothing else seems to happen :(

3)anat asks me to bring other people (not the main one) but never seems to go anywhere.

Ok figured out why it CTD on me. Anat would start her impregnate thing right after the first talk with her. So i started another save before that and when she didn't talk right after the first time i got an update about the armor. then went to sleep and she reappeared and did the impregnate talk. then it worked fine. must of had a slight glitch where she started her second talk before she was supposed to.

I can MAKE this happen to me at will. Use the wrong skeleton. That'll do it every time. A mod that alters the skeleton used by characters on the fly will do it too.

A mod breaking the animation chain so that the CursedArmour ones are not triggered by PickIdle/tokens would also do it.

Anything messing with the tokens in your inventory would cause problems. It's a complex mod and other complex mods can break it. It's the nature of the beast. Only learning what your setup is really doing will sort intractable problems like this, unless you want to ship your computer to me for me to tell you what's up and fix it. (grin).

That was brave of you! Do you not use Wrye Bash? That allows you to recover from such things. It lets you back up all the mods that go with a save so you can recover from disaster.

Truth be told, the mod won't wreck a save, but might not be compatible with all the mods contained within a save, especially one you'd obviously used so much.

That was brave of you! Do you not use Wrye Bash? That allows you to recover from such things. It lets you back up all the mods that go with a save so you can recover from disaster.

Truth be told' date=' the mod won't wreck a save, but might not be compatible with all the mods contained within a save, especially one you'd obviously used so much.

[/quote']

Ive Only Started Useing Wrye Bash A Week Ago So Im Still A Noob With

It . You Are Probly Right About A Mod Not Being Compatible .

But I Managed To Roll Back To A Previous Save One I Did Before

Cursed Armor Was Installed And Ive Also Disabled All Save Features

In Oblivion And Now Useing Streamline And All Seems Good ....

• 2 weeks later...

I am unable to find the mage for prison of chains quest. At the Arcane university the marker just marks a section of wall outside and I am unable to locate the mage anywhere around there. I am using Open Cities (not sure if that affects it). Any workaround would be appreciated.