Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

Unfortunately I can have every mod disabled except for the cursed armour stuff and it still screws up. Ironically I didn't have part of the data pack in the right place before and that room didn't mess up... I just didn't have the bound woman in there and the other room was just a void that would drop me back into the house. Like I said I'm going to have to do a clean install of everything tomorrow once the new comp setup gets here so I'll tinker with it then.

I've read through every page of this thread, and my issue has been mentioned before but not work-arounds have been given, so i'm asking it again.

When I enter the chainbeast area with the 6 girls, everyone gets attacked except for one girl. This isn't too much of an issue, except that all of the girls who get chained up like me to the posts get released - i can elave the game running for an hour real time, and i don't get released. if i use the console to 'unlock' the post, and get released, i can stand up and move around, but the quest doens't advance. i can't summon Anat because and no-one appears. if i activate the 'dangerous statue' more chain beast appear and imprison me and the girls (bar one) again. I would be happy with a console command (or a hundred) to advance the quest line. right now i'm contemplating removing this mod.

My load order is this:

00  Oblivion.esm [CRC: 2FF840C5]
01  wolfzqraceEV85.esm  [Version 0.85] [CRC: EF87B1DD]
02  wolfzqcustom85EV.esm  [Version 0.85EV] [CRC: 75B71F15]
03  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm [CRC: 7C6BBAAF]
04  Bab.esm  [Version FINAL] [CRC: CC84E84F]
05  DLCShiveringIsles.esp [CRC: 2BB84977]
06  zzEstrus.esp [CRC: 69FF9FD1]
07  Vtoy.esp [CRC: B4CC13EE]
08  SMChorrol.esp [CRC: 9D1B2D24]
09  SMAbriaelHuman.esp [CRC: 46A374AA]
----> Delinquent MASTER: Abriael_Human.esp
0A  SMVtoyCross.esp [CRC: B52D3759]
0B  Beautiful People.esp [CRC: CBA67BB7]
0C  eyja.esp [CRC: 9FBDE389]
0D  Abriael_Human.esp [CRC: 6F99DFD6]
0E  RshAlchemy.esp [CRC: 5D7D1DF3]
0F  wolfzqmylover85EV.esp  [Version 0.85] [CRC: 68C91982]
10  wolfzqcursed85EV.esp  [Version 0.85EV] [CRC: 7A9C0CA9]
11  wolfzqTentacle85EV.esp  [Version 0.85EV] [CRC: CA716A11]

I don't mean to sound in any ungrateful, but i've spent hours every day for a few days trying to fix this, and i can't. i've trawled through the cs, i've tried searching the internet (try typeing 'cursed armour oblivion' into google and see how many 'assination hoods' pop up >_<.

I've read through every page of this thread' date=' and my issue has been mentioned before but not work-arounds have been given, so i'm asking it again.

When I enter the chainbeast area with the 6 girls, everyone gets attacked except for one girl. This isn't too much of an issue, except that all of the girls who get chained up like me to the posts get released - i can elave the game running for an hour real time, and i don't get released. if i use the console to 'unlock' the post, and get released, i can stand up and move around, but the quest doens't advance. i can't summon Anat because and no-one appears. if i activate the 'dangerous statue' more chain beast appear and imprison me and the girls (bar one) again. I would be happy with a console command (or a hundred) to advance the quest line. right now i'm contemplating removing this mod.

My load order is this:

00  Oblivion.esm [CRC: 2FF840C5]
01  wolfzqraceEV85.esm  [Version 0.85] [CRC: EF87B1DD]
02  wolfzqcustom85EV.esm  [Version 0.85EV] [CRC: 75B71F15]
03  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm [CRC: 7C6BBAAF]
04  Bab.esm  [Version FINAL] [CRC: CC84E84F]
05  DLCShiveringIsles.esp [CRC: 2BB84977]
06  zzEstrus.esp [CRC: 69FF9FD1]
07  Vtoy.esp [CRC: B4CC13EE]
08  SMChorrol.esp [CRC: 9D1B2D24]
09  SMAbriaelHuman.esp [CRC: 46A374AA]
0A  SMVtoyCross.esp [CRC: B52D3759]
0B  Beautiful People.esp [CRC: CBA67BB7]
0C  eyja.esp [CRC: 9FBDE389]
0D  Abriael_Human.esp [CRC: 6F99DFD6]
0E  RshAlchemy.esp [CRC: 5D7D1DF3]
0F  wolfzqmylover85EV.esp  [Version 0.85] [CRC: 68C91982]
10  wolfzqcursed85EV.esp  [Version 0.85EV] [CRC: 7A9C0CA9]
11  wolfzqTentacle85EV.esp  [Version 0.85EV] [CRC: CA716A11]

I don't mean to sound in any ungrateful, but i've spent hours every day for a few days trying to fix this, and i can't. i've trawled through the cs, i've tried searching the internet (try typeing 'cursed armour oblivion' into google and see how many 'assination hoods' pop up >_<.

[/quote']

Lets me see if I can help it worked for a fue but not all.....open console and target a chainbeast then type createfullactorcopy so the other girl will get enslaved hopefully......on a side note make sure you have the current ESP files and add on packages as well....hope this helps....

Lets me see if I can help it worked for a fue but not all.....open console and target a chainbeast then type createfullactorcopy so the other girl will get enslaved hopefully......on a side note make sure you have the current ESP files and add on packages as well....hope this helps....

Sadly, i've tried that and it didn't work. the copy just stood there, or attacked someone already enslaved (probably the NPC the original was attacking) if I use 'Stopombat' and then make it attack the free NPC, then it will cast a spell at them and strike them, knocking them out, and then wait for them to get up again (fatigue recover to above '0') and keep on attacking.

What I really want is the trigger that says "everyone is enslaved" but i can't find it in the scripts.

On another note:

Sadly, i've tried that and it didn't work. the copy just stood there, or attacked someone already enslaved (probably the NPC the original was attacking) if I use 'Stopombat' and then make it attack the free NPC, then it will cast a spell at them and strike them, knocking them out, and then wait for them to get up again (fatigue recover to above '0') and keep on attacking.

What I really want is the trigger that says "everyone is enslaved" but i can't find it in the scripts.

On another note:

I didn't force any of the 6 girls to come with me - i either pursuaded or bribed etc as the walkthrough says so that i didn't get any infamy. however, i noticed that there could have been quest updates fro each girl, but i didn't received them

Ok, new issue. I got to where Anat comes to you after you sleep for the first time. I talk to her and after accepting her terms it goes to where she's supposed to have sex with my character and crashes the game everytime. I've tried dissabling every mod I have installed except for the Beautifull People mods and it still does it. Here's my load order currently:

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Break Undies.esm

x117race.esm

wolfzqraceEV85.esm

wolfzqcustom85EV.esm

BSK Break Undies.esp

Dancing Shadow Rose Break Undies.esp

DSR&BSKMergedSet.esp

zzBreakUndiesAddonMotionChanger.esp

UChainBeast.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Soya 4 Hair Pack - English.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp

Beautiful People.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

wolfzqmylover85EV.esp

wolfzqcursed85EV.esp

wolfzqTentacle85EV.esp

Any ideas?

I'm suspicious of these:-

BSK Break Undies.esp

zzBreakUndiesAddonMotionChanger.esp

Don't they change mesh paths on the fly?

It isn't these:-

UChainBeast.esp

zzEstrus.esp

I use them all the time myself.

Did you clean-save after disabling the mods in your test?

I just found the issue with the chainbeast area in the code, and a possible workaround that i haen't tested in case anyone else has. you need to adjust the faction of the other girls to 2.

the conditional is listed below, and i'm pretty sure this is the issue.

[spoiler]
zBeautifulWoman000.getfactionrank zchainbeastcaptive == 2 && zMaid000.getfactionrank zchainbeastcaptive == 2 && zRobber000.getfactionrank zchainbeastcaptive == 2 && zMagian000.getfactionrank zchainbeastcaptive == 2 && zPriesthood000.getfactionrank zchainbeastcaptive == 2 && zKnight000.getfactionrank zchainbeastcaptive == 2 && zPrincess000.getfactionrank zchainbeastcaptive == 2
[/spoiler]

i think that clicking on each girl (in the console) and typing setfactionrank ##03fd54 2 should work (insert the load order ref for the mod where the ## are - you can find this out either with wrye bash, or some other thing. if the worst comes to the worst, click on a girl that is already captured and try getfactionrank ##03fd54 and trying increasing numbers in the first two slots till you get a valid response of '2' will help you figure it out)

as i said, i haven't tested this yet, but it should advance it at least one stage.

I'm trying to level up my armor for the arena, and I'm not sure if I get it. Turning in juices seems to change it, but I'm not sure where to see the level of the armor I have currently. Does the Countess simultaneous orgasm thing increase it as well? What about eggs?

Other question, but not that crucial. I get these triangles to infinity from some of the armors, mostly coming from breasts. i.e. where a breast is supposed to be, there's instead a giant flesh-colored triangle that goes off to a point far, far in the distance. I don't think I'm missing any meshes, it it a skeleton issue?

Finally, I've used Y for quicksave forever, and now whenever I want to quicksave i automatically accidentally start masturbating. Is there a way to change the masturbate key, or do I have to train myself to hit my new autosave key (I always forget).

1) Only turning in essence boosts your armor level. There's a chart for it someone posted, but you get more special powers and immunities with each level. Upgrade every stat 4-5 times and you should be fine. An item duplication cheat helps a lot to get plenty of essence bottles.

2) Boobs to infinity is usually a skeleton issue. Growlf's Universal Skeleton works well.

I've completed the first two chapters of the Cursed Armour with no problems after your guys' help, but now I'm in the middle of the Countess' part and am supposed to go to the arena and everytime I enter the arena it CTD's right away.

Current Load Order

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

wolfzqraceEV85.esm

wolfzqcustom85EV.esm

UChainBeast.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Soya 4 Hair Pack - English.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp

Beautiful People.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

wolfzqmylover85EV.esp

wolfzqcursed85EV.esp

wolfzqTentacle85EV.esp

Just a few question, sorry if it has been asked before..

Can I keep Lovers mod and Tamago club on while using this mod? I'm currently reinstalling oblivion and thinking of trying this mod...

and..do I use the file in this topic with the Cursed armor mod 0.86(data)or do I download the 0.83 as stated in the OP?

Just a few question' date=' sorry if it has been asked before..

Can I keep Lovers mod and Tamago club on while using this mod? I'm currently reinstalling oblivion and thinking of trying this mod...

and..do I use the file in this topic with the Cursed armor mod 0.86(data)or do I download the 0.83 as stated in the OP?

[/quote']

To avoid problems, it's best to make sure that the Cursed Armor esps load last (wolfzqmylover, wolfzqcursed, wolfzqtentacle, in that order) and that your Joburg and RaperS settings are such that your character can't be raped. You should also set undressing so that your character won't be stripped during sex. Tamago Club for NPCs is fine, but not for your character while using Cursed Armor.

Arena is too hard for me. I, thinking that I'm clever, made a spell that does an absurd amount of damage.

Narrator:

"The monster resisted your underhanded blow and was strengthened by it"

My character:

"But... But... I don't want to be raeped by demonic dogs any moar!"

Good times.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I have a problem...

I try to get the armor from that thing, but It won't appear in my Inventory.

It's in the very beginning of the quest.

Also Notable:

-There's 2 Naked women where you get the armor from, They're inside each other, so you can't really see them.

-I even got 2 quests... Only one of them has an icon.

-The armor doesn't have an Icon.

I tried re-downloading this thing, and the Data pack on Page 1.

What's the problem?