Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

If you used setbody previously, your save game may be using the wrong skeleton. Try reactivating SetBody, selecting the normal skeleton and then turning it back off.

Stretched body parts mean wrong skeleton or animations.

Hi' date='

In the end of a quest in Tentacle Lair when I should be transported out of it to a Tamriel I have one loading screen when it finish I see night sky for half second and then second loading screen appears but is not proceeding and I'm stuck that way. What is strange also game is not crushing.

Anybody knows what would possibly couse that?

Thanks

[/quote']

Also got this problem again and again (I reloaded my savegame at least 30 times!). Are there any further information on this problem or how to avoid?

Solved the problem (but that's not the optimal solution since now my character is permanently gravid, but this is removable by console command and "set body self"-spell)

Here is my solution: first, try to get into the inventory or console WHEN YOU HAVE TELEPORTED FOR THE FIRST TIME (when you arrive at the oblivion gate). It's quite tricky and may take you several tries (if your computer is loading way too fast: open some programs in background in order to slow down performance). Second, type into the console "coc ICMarketDistrictDivineElegance" or whatever place you like. Third, your character is teleported to the specific location without having the loading freeze!

Every time I launch game and enter the world, a pop-up shows saying I need zzEstrus1.3.esp & sexgoddess.esp for it to run properly and not crash to desk top, I have been up for 48hrs straight trying to find these .esp's .... can someone please show me where to download them?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it works great up till a certain point at which the language becomes unintelligible due to the difficulty of translating to english. (isn't it weird how much easier it is to translate from english than to enlish?)

I personally haven't made it as far as the tentacle cave yet because I keep screwing up the data, but that is a long ways into the mod.

i have same problem as other whenever i transport 6 girls and my self to chain beast room, 1 wont be attacked, its like there is only 6 chainbeasts so they always miss one could be player her self :(

EDIT:

haha i love my self, fixed another problem of mine another day xD

ok ppl who have this problem they way to fix it is simple before u use the stat to get in the tower use "createfullactorcopy" on one of other girls who are with u, this way u will go in with the original 6 girl BUT the script will think its ur 7 ppl so it will release 7 chain beast who CAN capture u!

now im stuck in part where u have to use shield to stop cassandra from captruing u or whatever >.>

ok what should i do?! i keep get the message that: she did a final attack and my shield was weak and i lose... >.>

what should i do? how to active this shield??

Ok, Thanks. Makes sense.

This makes me wonder however, If my cursed armor ever worked as intended - the story and events are unfolding properly so far (

I'm at that part where my char and some other girls are being chained and assaulted by dominators, and, apparently, I need to run to the statue )

, but "technicalities" might be off, and I can't really tell. First of all, the HUD with agony, pleasure and stamina would only appear when the char is "desperate" (i.e when sex urge is high), so she starts to masturbate, or when I use the spell that makes others assault her. I'm also not sure if i should be able to influence these bars (the readme says pressing 1,2 and 3 should do something... but in my game, the values of pleasure, agony and stamina seem to change randomly). Also, I can only get "weak essence" - how do I upgrade that?

Sounds like it's working. The HUD sounds right. The adjustments to the bars seem random, but aren't really. The result depends on the current state of the bars. Start with 1, then use 2 later, then finally 3.

You get stronger essences by trading with Anat.

[/u]need help here fellows, thought i should ask here before throwing it out all toghether.

no matter what i try i can not get any of the new textures to some through, just the average yellow boxed with the ! in them.

i am using the 0.86 data because i could not find the current one, could ya link it here if ya can?

Thanks In Advance.:D

EDIT:i have it! download, unpack, (it must be unpacked because of the password lock) then create a new OMOD with this http://www.mediafire.com/?676w9r55tyiq3dt

Password is: wolfzq_mash