Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

"HUDCompanions: Needs Pluggy v125 or later"

Most likely' date=' you haven't enabled Pluggy_HUD.

[/quote']

Am I missing something I should have done then?

I have the files OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dlx, and, OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll in my Oblivion/OBSE/Plugin folder. I haven't seen anything in CA or Pluggy that suggest I need to do anything more.

I'm having a bit of trouble here with the Prison of Chains segment of the mod. After I arrive in Anvil and talk + have sex with an NPC (in order to get an update), the game crashes just as they return (perhaps to talk with me?). I think I might be missing the files to that conversation or something. Can anyone help me with this?

Edit: Figured it out. Turns out I didn't have the ChainBeast mod activated. How silly!

Ah' date=' the rename (OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll to OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll)is the step people usually forget. Not sure then I'm afraid.

[/quote']

I've been trying IsHUDEnabled, etc. in the console commands, to see if Pluggy is even turning on. It seems it isn't as none of them seem to work.

EDIT: Gonna try a complete re-install of Oblivion see if that fixes it.

EDIT 2: The problem seems to be Pluggy itself, none of the console commands for it work, even before installing Cursed Armour.

EDIT 3: I'm a complete moron... I had the OBSE folder in the wrong place (In the Oblivion folder rather than the Data folder) >_>

ok ok i fixed that. But one more problem that I stuck at fight the evil spirit at the arena. how can I fight them ? after i killed them by hand to hand the monster arena told me i did wrong... I tried to lose but I did it so many time but Asat did not tell me anything to begin the next step... help

the arena is a missleading area Smack one of the creachers let it do its thing dont kill it win or loose and the easyest way is to loose as per not shure how to win the fight as manny here are not sure as well. Anyway loose the fights go back to the arena 3 to 6 times till you get a quest update when your back in the brothel aka chainbeast area and you will get an auto update,when you have lost enough fights.

if you pass the entire arena section by losing every time, you do miss out on a fun aspect of the game. the reason the creatures are so difficult to kill is that they have around 18k of health points (at least in my game -- not sure if there is correlation between player stats and monster stats), and you won't even see a damage bar until you get it down significantly. kill cheats will not work. god weapons and spells that do excessive damage will. as you progress and win, new levels of difficulty will open up for you. easy -> normal -> hard -> hell, if i remember correctly.

Hey where do I find this data pack? Or are you talking about the "resource pack" that you need to get before any of the lovers mods work? I can only find 2 cursed armour threads' date=' and one of them doesn't have a download link.

[/quote']

no its not the lovers resource pack. i tried looking for it but i cant seem to remember where i got the pack from. i'll update if i find it

Hey where do I find this data pack? Or are you talking about the "resource pack" that you need to get before any of the lovers mods work? I can only find 2 cursed armour threads' date=' and one of them doesn't have a download link.

[/quote']

no its not the lovers resource pack. i tried looking for it but i cant seem to remember where i got the pack from. i'll update if i find it

You can find the data pack here.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=700

And it looks like Wolfzq has just added an update file to bring it up to 0.86.

Grab the Megaupload file to get the 0.83 main files which is all you'll need, I think.

Ok um i'm having trouble with some graphical issues i guess you could say, i'm at the part in the story where you have to bring the six girls back with you to that evil dudes layer well when i get there and the chain monsters are attacking the girls they start to get stuck in the floor which is cancelling the chains ability to well chain them is there any way to fix this?

Hi,

sry i need some help.

When i enter the hidden room in Skingrad House (right) i can see the bookshelf, etc. but in the middle where the candle burns, seems to be a missing texture. At least there is some wiered light and nothing else. It doesn't go on.

i've got the 0.85v from here. Please help. :)

Edit: I installed 1600_Cursed_Armour_EV_0_85Rev1, WolfZQAddonpack.

Am i missing the main file. And where do i get it?

Hi' date='

sry i need some help.

When i enter the hidden room in Skingrad House (right) i can see the bookshelf, etc. but in the middle where the candle burns, seems to be a missing texture. At least there is some wiered light and nothing else. It doesn't go on.

i've got the 0.85v from here. Please help. :)

Edit: I installed 1600_Cursed_Armour_EV_0_85Rev1, WolfZQAddonpack.

Am i missing the main file. And where do i get it?

[/quote']

scroll up, the link for data pack is just there. if theres something missing either you get CTD or theres the "WTF im missing a mesh sign"

I hate to be a pain, but the Call Anta spell isn't working for me after I exited the chain beast master's lair for the first time. I've tried in the manor basement, in the manor, in anvil, and outside of anvil. Do I need to warp to a different town or is there some sort of command function that would make her pop up?

EDIT: Ignore me, I haven't slept in a few days.

I'm having an issue. If I go into the room on the right in the Skingrad house where you're supposed to get the armor and the books and whatnot next to the door that leads to the tower of lust. If I go in there I can see for a split second and then the screen blacks out. I can't even reload the game at that point it stays black till I exit and reload from the previous spot. If I go in the left door I can see everything fine and I can even go to the tower and nothing bad happens graphically. When it blacks out I can still pull up the TAB screen and see everything there fine and it even show my character when i do that. I've tried it with no other mods than the ones required and it still does it. Any suggestions would be great.

I've got the .83 data, the .86 data and the addon pack and it still does it. But only when I go through that particular door. Maybe it's something with my PC. My parts for a new machine will be here tomorrow, so after I assemble it I'll reload and see if it changes.