Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

Hey If anyone can help it would be appreciated. Ok I finished up to a little bit at the arena (seen the dogs and skeleton guys. Then the quest with the tentacle lair appears I go in and yaadda yadda run around get caught by a bunch of the Alien things and then get stuck and teleported back to the tower. Thanks again

• 3 weeks later...

ok i gotta say this is a pretty awesome mod but how do you get ichor? :-/

You can get that from Anat, summon her and have fun.

Just be sure you can get strong essence in order to obtain it from Anat. If not, go find some more "new" npcs to level up your armor.

ok i gotta say this is a pretty awesome mod but how do you get ichor? :-/

You can get that from Anat' date=' summon her and have fun.

Just be sure you can get strong essence in order to obtain it from Anat. If not, go find some more "new" npcs to level up your armor.

[/quote']

ok thanks for the help :D

It keeps telling me "HUD companions: pluggyHUD did not start"

every 5 seconds. what is this and how do I stop it?

I just found "hud companions" and installed it and now I receive a constant message "HUD companions: HUD" or something to that effect every 3 steps I take. Please help.

It keeps telling me "HUD companions: pluggyHUD did not start"

every 5 seconds. what is this and how do I stop it?

I just found "hud companions" and installed it and now I receive a constant message "HUD companions: HUD" or something to that effect every 3 steps I take. Please help.

Have you renamed the OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll file in the Oblivion/Data/OBSE/Plugins folder to OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll ?

Hi,

In the end of a quest in Tentacle Lair when I should be transported out of it to a Tamriel I have one loading screen when it finish I see night sky for half second and then second loading screen appears but is not proceeding and I'm stuck that way. What is strange also game is not crushing.

Anybody knows what would possibly couse that?

Thanks