My apologies in advance for being the worst type of person (no experience whatsoever) to test any mod, but I seem to be having difficulties getting the mod to start with a custom follower. I've been playing relatively normally throughout the game with this mod installed, but nothing seems to be initiating. The follower in question is Rebekah (link is:   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74654/? ).I believe that the problem comes down to the fact that she is her own custom race. Am I correct in this assumption?

To test that out, I started a new game and attempted to get enslaved by Lydia, but she doesn't seem to enslave me even though I go over the enslavement threshold by several thousand gold (Thanks, convenient button!). Again, I apologize for the lack of details, but is there something blatantly obvious that I am missing? I believe it may have something to do with the time scale, as I have yet to see the idle line "Nice to meet you huni...." or "if you hire someone with debt," which I was under the impression was initiated based on the time scale.

Sound like your running 0.83v try 0.831v 

Two things I've noticed:

- The setting to disable the mod doesn't seem to work. Paying, dismissing and disabling the mod wasn't enough, the "huni" comment triggered again once I re-acquired the follower.  Do I need to reset the quests and only then disable it?

- Any chance of excluding your current spouse from the mod?

Disable is a little buggy yea, I need to work on it.

Spouse options will come later.

My apologies in advance for being the worst type of person (no experience whatsoever) to test any mod, but I seem to be having difficulties getting the mod to start with a custom follower. I've been playing relatively normally throughout the game with this mod installed, but nothing seems to be initiating. The follower in question is Rebekah (link is:   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74654/? ).I believe that the problem comes down to the fact that she is her own custom race. Am I correct in this assumption?

To test that out, I started a new game and attempted to get enslaved by Lydia, but she doesn't seem to enslave me even though I go over the enslavement threshold by several thousand gold (Thanks, convenient button!). Again, I apologize for the lack of details, but is there something blatantly obvious that I am missing? I believe it may have something to do with the time scale, as I have yet to see the idle line "Nice to meet you huni...." or "if you hire someone with debt," which I was under the impression was initiated based on the time scale.

ok some custom races do not trigger with this mod (yet).

make sure you are using the 0.831 version (latest version that I know of).

Lydia (or any standard race follower) should work.  depending on other mods in your load it may take more time for the line (Nice to meet you huni...)

to show up. this line needs to have triggered before your follower will enslave you (even if you have 10K debt).

most of the time it will show fairly quickly but not always. I have had it show in 10 seconds to 4 Skyrim days (3 full dungeon crawls).  it just depends on

when the idle comment shows up.  ie the more stuff happening or that a follower can interact with will slow down how soon it will show up.

you can increase the likelihood of the comment showing up by going to a small enclosed space with minimal stuff for your follower to interact with

(crafting stations etc will slow down how often they make idle comments). the less stuff available for a follower to interact with the more often

they will make a idle comment and the "Nice to meet you huni" line is a idle comment, so the more of them they make the more likely it will show up.

Is it possible we can have a time to know how much debt we're in for? Or at least a notification every once in awhile.

I'll add a dialogue thing and a MCM display soon. There is something I'm working out in the CK to do with the follower that once done, I can make it pop up everytime you talk to them.

Awesome I love the direction of the mod so far :D

So first enslaved event added ^^. I feel there will be only one of these on each set of rules (some will have none but have other fun stuff). How many sets of rules will I add at least 2 more ^^.

To do....

Addition of first global stat with some dialogue and small tweaks to gameplay related to it.

Polish/rework of paying debt dialogue/removing devices for money.

A way to add any NPC as a follower (prolly via MCM) so you can make a custom follower work.

Then bug test, then decide what I do next.

Also there are followers and then there are mercenaries, it makes sense that mercenaries will want to charge according to how much time they spend with you but it isn't apparent with regular followers like lydia. 

What I am getting at maybe there after the first couple of hours they will say something to the effect of "sweetie if you want to keep me on the clock its gonna cost you" and then you have to agree too it.. anyway just an idea.

Also there are followers and then there are mercenaries, it makes sense that mercenaries will want to charge according to how much time they spend with you but it isn't apparent with regular followers like lydia. 

What I am getting at maybe there after the first couple of hours they will say something to the effect of "sweetie if you want to keep me on the clock its gonna cost you" and then you have to agree too it.. anyway just an idea.

I can change the starting line for housecarls to something like "Hey sweetie, I know your my thane but remember I need some gold for food and repairs"

As for agreeing/disagree if you disagree just dismiss them, if you agree let them start charging you.

The delay thing could be a say once line for the debt update but the system needs to be running before then.

The way I see it when I play housecarls see you making gold and expect a share, if they don't get it they will be angry that said the dialogue is a little off I can agree. That said maybe I might let people have a one off pay off half debt for housecarls to reflect that your there thane.

With that said, when/if I get to a 1.0v, I want 1v->2v to be different types of follower and a rework of housecarls then could make sense then.

I'll think about it, I'll try and add some flavour dialogue at the least.

Awesome appreciate it yea I usually pay for mercenaries,, I don't just like having followers who follow blindly xD But when I do need lydia or watever its nice to have that dialogue that lets you know they still want their cut 

To anyone having issues with the boots (invisible), a possible workaround:

Look for the file "BalBoot.nif" in "...\Skyrim\Data\meshes\devious\mxw_catsuit".

Make two copies of that file and name them as "BalBoot_0.nif" and "BalBoot_1.nif".

You may want to check out Submissive Lola...

I used this quite a while ago, and found it extreme.

It was last updated in 2015, so I don't know if it even works.

Incorporates...

- Sending you on sex errands, go to the other side of town and give someone a blowjob, etc.

- She changes your name.

- She likes locking you in Devious Devices at the worst possible times in dungeons... I've got a boss to kill, and she decides to slap a blindfold on my character until I follow her home.

I called it a day after she decided to lock my character in bondage gear and a blindfold, after I dropped down a hole into the middle of a Draugr filled dungeon.

No way out, and in full bondage, that was a race to escape the dungeon, never mind beating its boss.

I hope you have a Mercy option in your mod, maybe adding more debt for 24 hours of freedom. :)

They is some mercy in my mod....

While enslaved on normal level, you are totally free in dungeon and no event will trigger cause the follower doesn't want to hinder you making them there money. Ofc, if another mod puts a device that is meant to be more Devious than normal devices the slavery becomes particularly harsh so I may have an option for the player to make life a little easier for them for a short time but it'll come at a cost.

When, unenslaved most events will occur in a dungeon but only if the situation is right. Even then you can choose to pay your follower to correct the situation before the event triggers, ofc if you lack money or have too much debt already you gonna have to deal with it or borrow money that will make you a slave.

Things like follower puts you in bondage at random for no reason in the middle of the boss fight should never happen in this mod unless the boss is spiting devious devices at you and even then idle lines don't trigger cause your in combat.

The intention of the mod is not to force the player into slavery, more let the player make mistakes or other mods (Cursed loot, mods that reduce income) so that the player put themselves into slavery.

I would like to suggest to make mod a bit more traditional and include a forced dialogue upon when follower plays with you, enslavement and all events during enslavement. lines about highened debt are fine, because you can miss them out and then "the plays" and enslavement may come to you as a bit of a surprise... I nearly missed a point when my follower gave me my equip.

I have to say, the "follower enslaving you" certanly a great idea and I hope to see more of your mod.

Once again not sure if it is my mod load out or not but had an issue with 0.84v

"Nice to meet you greeting" tiggered fine (on two diffent followers) but then the Mod seems to stop, no debt, no offers to remove devices.. as if the mod was paused... I save and reverted to 0.831v to see if it was my game as i had adjust a couple of other mods and tried the same save from same play (load, wait, save and load again used) and "greeting" trigger instantly from the same follower from previous version and offer to remove devices was once again active...  Hope the overly long description helps a bit.

Suggestion for future update.

Maybe have a conversation option available for reducing debt by playing game..  It could be expanded as more games get added so that  there could be value options. 100 gold easy game, 250 gold a little harder, 500 gold pretty tricky, 1000 gold ,,,, well you get the idea. The more games that get added can then be chosen randomly from the value catagory with maybe a random chance your follower feels particulary evil or humerous and decides for you from evil games list or funnier/humiliating games list..  (ie. possible hair colour change to bright pink or possible tattoo etc )

Unenslaved games will happen at half debt game or higher there won't be too many of em (mainly cause only so many things put the player in a situation where the follower can force something on them ect.)

There purpose is simple to damage the stats of the player and make them understand the more you ow the follower the less free you are.

I will be working on a deal system at some point (need think about it more first). Simply after so many hour of not being fully paid off you follower will give you a choice 1. Pay them fully off, 2. Debt per day is increase by 50% 3. They set a rule you must follow or they add more debt 4. Convince them to keep the situation the same via your resistance or body

If you choose a rule it'll be random out of a list (so more I can make the better) o and this will keep happening till you pay them off fully meaning you could end up with a lot of rules over time.

Example of rules.

Easy.

Wear a collar at all times.

When not in town you must be gaged.

Wear some cuffs at all times.

Medium.

When in town your hands will need to be tied.

While outside dungeon you have to wear some pony boots.

Hard.

Naked in towns.

You need to fuck you follower or someone else once a day.

Ect.

Slowly, even when unenslaved it could end up living like a slave because of deals you made.

That said at lower willpower your follower may convince you to make a deal without you having a choice or make you follow a rule then offer another rule or more debt.

Ofc, all this needs the stat system to be working.

How about something like

Your follower in town adds a plug that makes it look like you have a tail ,dog ears hat, and a gag that makes you do barking noises instead of the mmmmf when you talk to people?

I use Kaws cat ears and tail with Petplay's kitten nose and whiskers from slavetats for making a fun Cat-like follower without going full kajit.. so a cat and dog could be random choice thing too..

Also a fair while ago I was messing about with devious masks and some of the fun things they had added in there like disney princess characters and my personal favourite Harleyquin's green short dress outfit.. (despite a little mesh issue)..  the body suits  were lockable with matching masks also lockable and gaging..  Something similar to this could also be used for a game or challenge if permisions were obtained or similar item recreated by some of the talented modders here.. 

The potential for this mod is growing constantly. Especially once the "will" and "resistance" become a part too.. The more it grows the more ideas will appear here as more people try out the mod and want to "add" their tiny piece to it..  still the most fun I haver had in ages,,  My challenge is now to try not to get "dumped"  as useless and see just how long I can manage to be free or enslaved before it happens.. Each update it is getting tougher haha.. sign of good progression :D

Hello, I'm highly interested in your mod but I have some questions.

About DD requirements, I have to uninstall my Devious Devices mod and replace them by the beta version instead or can I add them without uninstall my official DD mods ?

I tried to start the mod but when I talk to a follower (Leon or a mercenary) I don't have the idle line, how can I have it please ?

Thank's

@Matz

you will have to replace the regular versions with the development builds.  some of the items needed are only in those (as of now), and stuff will not work correctly without the

development builds.

@Krazyone

Submissive Lola does still work (its in my current load order and working fine), but it can be extreme at times (you do know you can talk to your "Master" in that mod and be

released from slavery at any tiem right?).  also this mod (Devious Followers) has mercy options in it (Pay off debt, the MCM pause mod button).

@Corsayr

there are a couple of items similar in the DDX development build already (plug with tail, plug with tail with bow on it, and Pony bridles).  I hope they make it into this mod. :)

@Steelmagpie

like the games idea and hope it makes it in the mod (whenever he is ready to look at that)

I do like the mod (and the way the events can become harder depending on PC actions).

sigh still cant get 2 followers to trigger the debt system at the same time still for some reason.  other than that the mod works very well for me.

please keep up the good work Lozeak :exclamation::heart::D

played all versions, now 84. starting dialog does not appear anyway, different followers tested. some time must past after adventuring with follower in debt for informing me that i am in it. in description you write that nothing would happen without first dialog (maybe my followers have some mental ability to read my intentions).

have suggestion for more inslavery stages and more mcm options with them including some mad choices (for blondies only).

and more interactions, not only dangeons, if it possible to use more specific locations for different actions (shops, war and slave camps, prisons, taverns, temples, npcs homes).

i like your mod and it progression, hope it will grow in some complex thing with fun longplay.