9 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Tried the new update and it is much better now.

In the second image you can see that stage is still just a tad too far forward (But it is just that stage) and the vertical is good. All the other stages look great! 

Great! Thanks so much for testing! I won't mess with offsetting the actors. I have a few polishing tweaks to do and I'll see if I can align the stage a bit better.

Hey!

Great to see this updated!

But I have to ask: do you plan on doing more variants of the impale scene? Stuff like that is really missing in LL and I would love it for a succubus play (I just pretend they can do that without dieing, hehe). 

something like anal->mouth impaling and then vaginal fucking for example. 

17 hours ago, Nymra said:

Hey!

Great to see this updated!

But I have to ask: do you plan on doing more variants of the impale scene? Stuff like that is really missing in LL and I would love it for a succubus play (I just pretend they can do that without dieing, hehe). 

something like anal->mouth impaling and then vaginal fucking for example. 

Honestly don't know. As I have said before, I want to create animations that could be fit into a story or other quest/mod so my ideas have naturally tended towards some execution themed animations. However, that animation definitely hard-triggered a number of people on LL enough for them to bring out their pitchforks. Maybe Lovers Lab should have a Lovers Crypt or Lovers Dungeon section for darker material ?.

12 hours ago, proxy86 said:

Honestly don't know. As I have said before, I want to create animations that could be fit into a story or other quest/mod so my ideas have naturally tended towards some execution themed animations. However, that animation definitely hard-triggered a number of people on LL enough for them to bring out their pitchforks. Maybe Lovers Lab should have a Lovers Crypt or Lovers Dungeon section for darker material ?.

This is an interesting idea to create a special section for this content :classic_biggrin:

20 hours ago, proxy86 said:

Perhaps adding more tags (like snuff, gore, etc) to the topic title could deter some of these people from viewing things they don't like. Then again some of these people actually look for things that trigger them. Either way I like your animations and also think more execution themed animations would be great. That impale animation of yours is probably my favorite.

Great stuff. Cant wait for the spoils, please up soon:)

and dunno if you take requests, but pleeeeese add Humiliation Animations. Things like Facesitting or forced rimjobs, spitting, licking Floor...etc you know what i mean.

would be such a dream to finally have.

This ain't really my cup of tea, but I stumbled upon it and it's apparent that it would be cowardly of me not to offer some support.

Anyone triggered by this is a hypocrite of the highest order, and their opinion can be safely disregarded. Of all the unbound depravity and hyper-specific kinks that call this place home, somehow THIS is too far? The dozens (probably more) of animations of dogs and bugs and horse-cocked monstrosities that would snap any woman's hip bone in half are fine, the countless forms of sexual slavery and violence are fine, but necrophilia and killing (in a game where by default you can slaughter innocent people by the dozens) isn't?

It's clear you have serious animating potential and a solid theme you're going for. There's a distinct lack of story-based material on this site, and it seems to me you have some plot point in mind for each animation (though I could be wrong), which would be fucking neat to see strung into an actual series of events (if only for morbid curiosity in my case).

Anyway... I would hate to see a promising animator with a vision demoralized by hypocritical prudes. Something inside me is, dare I say, "triggered" whenever I hear of the fun police trying to stop someone from doing something that has no effect on anyone that doesn't CHOOSE to partake of it, so I had to at least remind you that the crybabies will cry no matter how you respond to them, so you might as well continue to do whatever the fuck you want. :cool:

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2018 at 2:29 AM, proxy86 said:

Thanks. Haven't really brainstormed any ideas for an Impalement followup animation though.

I have a couple scenes already started for a Dethroned 2.0 animation ?.

Dethroned 2.0 Preview: 

https://gfycat.com/DistinctCharmingFieldspaniel

I am really interested in a Hanging animation, but I am not quite sure the best way to  go about animating the noose/rope since it needs to be "attached" to two objects (female neck and pole)

Rape Hang Execution Previews:

https://gfycat.com/SlipperyFancyHog

https://gfycat.com/FlamboyantThriftyBallpython

A variant with tied hands would be great too.

Damn i love the dark side of your animations :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I really like the spoils of war animation, but the problem is that there should be a 5th stage, because what happens in game is that the last stage just kind of resets and repeats if you have it set to manually advance stages.  A 5th stage of just a simple thrusting loop would do the trick, imo.  Otherwise these animations are great, thanks for making them!

I have been thinking for a long time that it would be interesting to connect your animations with MOD Bad Ends: Executions by tromm. 

Create multiple versions of executions with using your animations. It would certainly not be big a problem for someone experienced.

just an idea 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/23/2020 at 2:41 AM, Dohvakin said:

Is there a way to remove the pedestal the throne sits upon?

After some hours spent tryna make this animation actually usuable in an immersive way I have finally figured it out.

Go to the directory that holds the meshes: ProxyAnims 2.2\Meshes\AnimObjects\ProxyAnims

And delete the stage meshes, throne mesh too if you wanna line it up with a throne in the world.

toggle AI with the console command tai. This is to stop the woman's feet from tryna clip to some dumb shit and ruining the whole thing.

Don't select an npc when you do this or it'll just stop them moving at all.

Big thanks to the author for putting a totally pointless stage in this animation and making it 50x harder to use than it needed to be. Fucking love it.

Edit: wow, I'm an asshole. Sorry for being a dick.

9 hours ago, Oneleagueand15years said:

After some hours spent tryna make this animation actually usuable in an immersive way I have finally figured it out.

Go to the directory that holds the meshes: ProxyAnims 2.2\Meshes\AnimObjects\ProxyAnims

And delete the stage meshes, throne mesh too if you wanna line it up with a throne in the world.

toggle AI with the console command tai. This is to stop the woman's feet from tryna clip to some dumb shit and ruining the whole thing.

Don't select an npc when you do this or it'll just stop them moving at all.

Big thanks to the author for putting a totally pointless stage in this animation and making it 50x harder to use than it needed to be. Fucking love it.

Big thanks to the random angry internet kid who is crying about free content on an adult content site. Not only that, you also actually chose the most convoluted way to "fix" the animation. You could literally go into the FNIS anims list text file or the anim source file and remove the called animobjects that you want gone and add some vertical offsets for the male and female characters. Done. But hey, glad you figured out a workaround after a few hours trying to figure out what to do.

Or better yet, use those hours you spent troubleshooting and learn to animate yourself so you don't need to come onto other animator's threads and complain. ?‍♂️