Just voicing my opinion here but I'll never understand what's such a turn on about seeing someone being (For all intents and purposes) brutally killed, I'm a pretty open minded fellow but the thought of such things only makes me cringe, not feel horny lol.

I mean, if it was something that looked pleasurable at least I'd understand maybe, I don't see how being impaled on a spike could be pleasurable in any way, or how anyone could interpret it as such.

Just sayin...

Yeah yeah, I know right, "Then move along asshole, if people want to fap to peoples agony they can! how dare you have an opinion!" yada yada lol -_-

I mean honestly, I would really like to meet the person who wakes up one morning and says to themselves "Oh man I feel so horny right now, I'd really love to have a spike shoved straight through my body" lol :P What's the thinking? XD

Peace and Brotallity folks ;)

The classic retort would be why you mind impaling, but not burning people with flame, injecting them with lingering poison, ripping their soul out with a shout, or doing any of the myriad things that Skyrim and most games let you do. ;)

But let's stay constructive since at least you offered your opinion (which you're welcome to) and are trying to understand.

Impalement to me symbolizes the ultimate, final penetration, like a vampire's bite symbolizes the ultimate and final kiss. Hence its attraction.

But we all have our preferences and dislikes. Looking at the vore mod, I had a good laugh, and anyone enjoying them certainly has my encouragement, but I certainly won't be installing them. :)

common game violence isn't as unsettling, probably because I'm used to it I guess, but I have a vivid, empathetic imagination, meaning when I see something particularly disturbing like sexually violent things, Extremely violent I mean, I feel as bad as I would if it did happen in real life, I think its because in my mind I equate sex to things of a more loving nature, When that gets mixed with extreme violence it makes my blood boil, its an automatic reaction u understand, not one I can simply "Switch off".

I'm not trying to be the fetish police or anything, I know it isn't real, I've just seen some really fucked up shit on the internet, I'm not affected by rough sex, slapping, mild choking, hard ramming lol, that doesn't bother me, but I've seen artwork by some people that go way beyond the act of sexual domination, I'm talking beating the girl black and blue, mutilating her, and I've seen people call that sexy, like...shit man, that's too much, that isn't just domination, that's indefensively evil.

In the context of telling a story it might be excused to an extent, but not if its purely intended as fap material man that's just messed up. :/

Anyway, Enough said, if people are into that kind of thing, whatever, as long as they're not doing it in real life, tho I have to wonder about the innermost desires of a person who would be in to something like that, if I'm being honest here lol.

Anyway, Enough said, if people are into that kind of thing, whatever, as long as they're not doing it in real life, tho I have to wonder about the innermost desires of a person who would be in to something like that, if I'm being honest here lol.

We all draw the line somewhere. I thought I could stand to watch pretty much anything, until someone challenged me to google "two girls and a cup". And that's not even a videogame... ;)

In the context of telling a story it might be excused to an extent, but not if its purely intended as fap material man that's just messed up. :/

It's cool man, I think we REALLY get your point. You dislike (greatly) the level of extreme presented in animations like the Impalement animation. As I said, I make sure to warn and hide the previews so that people as you say can't "stumble" into seeing something they don't want to see.

I do find it funny though when people say things like "it's not cool, but it's cool, kinda, as long as you aren't doing it in real life". LOL, I'm pretty sure we shouldn't be doing anything we do in videogames in real life... unless you are playing "My Little Pony Island Adventure".

Even something as simple as eating Skyrim food. Have you watched "MxR Plays" Skyrim cooking in real life Youtube video where he tries to make a fucking Sunlight Souffle irl? Spoiler Alert: "Shouldn't have done that irl" LOL!

LOL, I'm pretty sure we shouldn't be doing anything we do in videogames in real life... unless you are playing "My Little Pony Island Adventure".

Dude not cool, in MLPIA they feed ponies cupcakes! Do you know what processed sugar would do to a growing horse in real life!!!

I am totally joking pay no attention to my above comments :)

MAKE IT RIGHT!!!

That's amazing. 

post-481601-0-61567600-1502422627_thumb.jpg

Dude not cool, in MLPIA they feed ponies cupcakes! Do you know what processed sugar would do to a growing horse in real life!!!

I am totally joking pay no attention to my above comments :)

Damn, true. Maybe that's the slogan we should go for: Don't do things that you do in video games irl, or PETA will come for you.

Damn, true. Maybe that's the slogan we should go for: Don't do things that you do in video games irl, or PETA will come for you.

They've probably got a few issues with the things I've done to mudcrabs.

I needed the souls, okay?  And the skill-ups in Destruction.  Don't look at me like that.

It's cool man, I think we REALLY get your point. You dislike (greatly) the level of extreme presented in animations like the Impalement animation. As I said, I make sure to warn and hide the previews so that people as you say can't "stumble" into seeing something they don't want to see.

I do find it funny though when people say things like "it's not cool, but it's cool, kinda, as long as you aren't doing it in real life". LOL, I'm pretty sure we shouldn't be doing anything we do in videogames in real life... unless you are playing "My Little Pony Island Adventure".

Even something as simple as eating Skyrim food. Have you watched "MxR Plays" Skyrim cooking in real life Youtube video where he tries to make a fucking Sunlight Souffle irl? Spoiler Alert: "Shouldn't have done that irl" LOL!

*Looks down the messages* Lol...u guys... :P

on slal when i click register, it does register but when i hover over the animation on the bottom it says false. any ideas why?

my guess would be you hit an animation limit or you have an old version of something.

May I ask why are some animations just show 'false' in registered and won't show in sexlab or sexlab tools? I've tried everything from reinstalling FNIS to removing other animations but I can't seem to get them to work.

you need to click on "Enable All" and "Register Animations" in SLAL's MCM

Oh sorry turned out i was using an old version sexlab that has animations limit it works fine now. 

Well one form of animation i have never seen is lesbian rape. don't really like my girl to use strapons and, using all the purely consensual animations on bandits with defeat seems.. I dunno silly? So my ideas for lesbian rape would include some forms of aggressive tribbing (possibly with agressors foot on neck of victim) Face sitting combined with fisting.

And then theirs the animation set we all need for Nazeembut i have no idea how you would detach the players foot from his ass.

guys could you pretty please tell me how to get the pillar itself working? I can trigger of the animation and it runs good, but there is no pillar. I have ZaZanimations installed but still nothing. do I need something special for it? something not mentioned in the description? :)

Hi Battle.cry,

there is no need for ZaZanimations. I have created a custom animobject.esp for the SLAL pack which handles the spike. Make sure you activate the .esp in your mod manager when you install the mod, as it is default set to off (unchecked).

I think that is most likely your issue.

guys could you pretty please tell me how to get the pillar itself working? I can trigger of the animation and it runs good, but there is no pillar. I have ZaZanimations installed but still nothing. do I need something special for it? something not mentioned in the description? :)

Hi Battle.cry,

there is no need for ZaZanimations. I have created a custom animobject.esp for the SLAL pack which handles the spike. Make sure you activate the .esp in your mod manager when you install the mod, as it is default set to off (unchecked).

I think that is most likely your issue.

Thanks for the reply! 

to be honest, im kinda new to the moding, so i dont know how you can set off/on actuall files from mods (im using nexus manager). 

but now ive noticed that i dont have your file itself installed, actually i must have forgot it after the NMM resintall, so it must be inside MYSLALPACK v12.0 from shashankie. 

Thanks for the reply! 

to be honest, im kinda new to the moding, so i dont know how you can set off/on actuall files from mods (im using nexus manager). 

but now ive noticed that i dont have your file itself installed, actually i must have forgot it after the NMM resintall, so it must be inside MYSLALPACK v12.0 from shashankie. 

No problem. It's a self contained SLAL pack. You don't need other packs to get it to work. I haven't used NMM in years, but if I recall correctly, after you install my SLAL pack, the .esp should show up under your "plugins" tab at the top (next to the "mods" tab) in NMM. You should see the "SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp" listed. Make sure it is checked/enabled.

Thanks for the reply! 

No problem. It's a self contained SLAL pack. You don't need other packs to get it to work. I haven't used NMM in years, but if I recall correctly, after you install my SLAL pack, the .esp should show up under your "plugins" tab at the top (next to the "mods" tab) in NMM. You should see the "SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp" listed. Make sure it is checked/enabled.

got it! stupid thing like checked/unchecked plugin. i wasnt looking here since the animation itself was working so I assumed that the animation is istalled properly... my bad. 

thanks for the reply anyway ! :) wil you be making more of these?

got it! stupid thing like checked/unchecked plugin. i wasnt looking here since the animation itself was working so I assumed that the animation is istalled properly... my bad. 

thanks for the reply anyway ! :) wil you be making more of these?

Glad you got it working! Hopefully.  ;)

Hey Proxy are you working on any more animations for this pack?

Yes, I have other animations I am working on which I will hopefully be able to add into the pack, but I have no concrete time frames. Unlike some of the more talented animators on these forums, I am willing to bet it takes me a lot longer to complete an animation so you'll have to be patient with me.  :)