Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

13 minutes ago, Skydome said:

I would like to request an extra flavour in the future. One where the zoophilla interaction is not there in TV or add an option to choose which channels will be available. I have some experience with script mods so for now I'll try to remove it myself for personal use. The interaction is added the same way to the TV as normal object interactions right?

First, the autonomous interaction works only with passion channels and not any Oniki Kinky World. As about zoophilia and what ever of kinky, I expanded the error system of Passion Custom Channels, so if any _VID file is missing, the mod removes the channel that plays them. If you want to remove the zoophilia kinky channel, you have to remove its  _VID resources. Wait for the update that comes out soon and I'll explain most of it.

From my understanding, after looking at the third post on page 1 of this thread, animations for Animated Woohoo are author-first for animations and AW-first for the string tables/XML files, and with Kinkyworld it is KW for animations and OKW for the string tables/XML files. I just noticed that the download for the KW_SMAnimations includes animations for Animated Woohoo but XML for Kinkyworld??? There are no AW or KW files there. And I went to Amra72's thread to look for the animation file to go with the OKW_Amra72_Animations.m-m download but I couldn't find any "KW_OKW_Amra72_Animations.m-m" file there. Furthermore, I have a AW_mike24_lesbian_bed file without an animation file to go with it and I am told there is a KW_mike24_lesbian_bed and OKW_mike24_lesbian_bed file as well, plus a SMAnimationsLong file somewhere.

I guess what I am trying to say here is that I am finding the actual animations from some creators to be rather sporadic and all over the place, requiring a lot of searching and detective work to track down. The fact that LadyMoiraine's Hall Of Torque site no longer has any adult-oriented Sims 3 downloads anymore does not help. Neither does my ability to find animations anywhere else online except for on Jezebeel's site (fantastic site, BTW). It would be nice if someone could make an Animated Woohoo and Kinkyworld animations directory with all of the animations we know exist and are available, in both animation and XML parts. Maybe GECK.0 could work on that for his guide, I dunno. This is just a thought.

@Malyga,

hello.
Jezabeel has indeed a great blog; s/he is also a very nice person to get to know, and has been part of the Sims scene for a long while.
every animation published for OKW works in Passion, so you may just go to the Sims 3 Download Area, look for KW animations, and download them.

i'm not sure i understood your text; however, Passion has the ability of importing animations without the need of the .XML connector (AW_ or KW_ file): all you have to do is to add it manually using its file name. 

wish you the very best;

E.

Thanks for your quick reply, TomatoEddie,

What I mean is that I have all of the AW and OKW files I need and want right now but for some of them I do not have the AW and non-abbreviated files that are the animation clips themselves. For example, I have the AW_mike24_lesbian_bed.package file but I do not have the mike24_lesbian_bed.package file, if that makes sense. And I can find the OKW_Amra72_Animations.m-m.package file but I cannot find the KW_Amra72_Animations.m-m.package file. Can I just type these into the Passion mod without downloading anything?

hello, @Malyga,

my apologies for my stupidity; i now understand what you mean. :-)
unfortunately you have to download the animation packages themselves; all you have now are the .XML connectors, not the actual animation files.
nonetheless, if you have any trouble finding them, please leave me a PM and i'll upload them to you.

cheers.

3 hours ago, Malyga said:

Thanks for your quick reply, TomatoEddie,

What I mean is that I have all of the AW and OKW files I need and want right now but for some of them I do not have the AW and non-abbreviated files that are the animation clips themselves. For example, I have the AW_mike24_lesbian_bed.package file but I do not have the mike24_lesbian_bed.package file, if that makes sense. And I can find the OKW_Amra72_Animations.m-m.package file but I cannot find the KW_Amra72_Animations.m-m.package file. Can I just type these into the Passion mod without downloading anything?

For Mike24 all you need is the most current animation packs as all the older ones like his AW and Lesbian Bed where added into them get the one that says Fixed XML's (it'll have Classics, Lesbians and Pets in that one download) that would be the only ones you'll need (except for Pets Passion doesn't use those)

For Amra72 all you need is the animations from 1.4a. There is no Amra MM animations the OKW from this thread was an edit to make them compatible with MM as the original OKW was made for MF and FF.

@TomatoEddie Acyually, I think I was the one being stupid here (>_<;) I suspected that a lot of these files would have updated versions with different names but I wanted to make sure. And thank you for your offer! I appreciate it :-)

@namaradus Thank you so much for clearing that up! I was looking for the mike24_lesbian_bed animations for a long time. Glad to know I already have them! And I will re-download the KW_Amra72_Animations.m-m file after submitting this post. But what about the KW_SMAnimations and SMAnimationsLong files? Are they updated with different names now or do they still exist by themselves? Because I don't have those, either.

2 hours ago, Malyga said:

@TomatoEddie Acyually, I think I was the one being stupid here (>_<;) I suspected that a lot of these files would have updated versions with different names but I wanted to make sure. And thank you for your offer! I appreciate it :-)

@namaradus Thank you so much for clearing that up! I was looking for the mike24_lesbian_bed animations for a long time. Glad to know I already have them! And I will re-download the KW_Amra72_Animations.m-m file after submitting this post. But what about the KW_SMAnimations and SMAnimationsLong files? Are they updated with different names now or do they still exist by themselves? Because I don't have those, either.

Your welcome and you'll have to ask @TwilightStorm about the KW_SMAnimations and SMAnimationsLong as I don't know anything about those.

The zip file at the beginning of the topic (KW_SManimations.zip) contains 2 files named OKW_SManimations.package (the XML) and SMAnimations.package (the clips). These files have every animation from SM to work for KW, include SMAnimationsLong. You don't need anything else from those animations. I decide to make them for KW because the penis of these animations is an accessory and you don't know which animation is for males and which is for females. KW XML system clears that.

18 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

First, the autonomous interaction works only with passion channels and not any Oniki Kinky World. As about zoophilia and what ever of kinky, I expanded the error system of Passion Custom Channels, so if any _VID file is missing, the mod removes the channel that plays them. If you want to remove the zoophilia kinky channel, you have to remove its  _VID resources. Wait for the update that comes out soon and I'll explain most of it.

Thank you so much for replying. So I just have to remove the vid files then? Cool I'll do that. It's great that you're updating the mod soon. So happy to hear that.

BTW does anyone know? The zoophile channel is channel 5 right? in the ONIKI_Videos.package.

5 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

The zip file at the beginning of the topic (KW_SManimations.zip) contains 2 files named OKW_SManimations.package (the XML) and SMAnimations.package (the clips). These files have every animation from SM to work for KW, include SMAnimationsLong. You don't need anything else from those animations. I decide to make them for KW because the penis of these animations is an accessory and you don't know which animation is for males and which is for females. KW XML system clears that.

Ah OK. Thank you for explaining that. So, one last question: Did Spaceman ever create animations for Kinkyworld? Asking just out of curiosity.

Ah OK. Thank you for explaining that. So, one last question: Did Spaceman ever create animations for Kinkyworld? Asking just out of curiosity.

No! SpaceMan was one of the oldest animation creators of sims 3 and I believe the best of them. SM animations were created long before Cmarny made the penis mod. SM used Crammy boy pennis that came from sims 2 and was the first one for sims 3 as accessory by bloom. When Kicker made the Animated Woohoo mod. spaceman wrote its XML file and upload it at HOT, Lady Moraine forum.

From what I know SM even helped the creator of Graphical Ecstasy mod to make the animations! This mod is the first sex mod ever made for sims 3.

...and I can leave some space here to my friend @namaradus because namaradus is older than me in sims 3.

41 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

No! SpaceMan was one of the oldest animation creators of sims 3 and I believe the best of them. SM animations were created long before Cmarny made the penis mod. SM used Crammy boy pennis that came from sims 2 and was the first one for sims 3 as accessory by bloom. When Kicker made the Animated Woohoo mod. spaceman wrote its XML file and upload it at HOT, Lady Moraine forum.

From what I know SM even helped the creator of Graphical Ecstasy mod to make the animations! This mod is the first sex mod ever made for sims 3.

...and I can leave some space here to my friend @namaradus because namaradus is older than me in sims 3.

Oh wow! OK then. That was quite a good history lessen there :flushed: Thanks for letting me know!

We learn something new every day...:cool:

@TwilightStorm and also every one else I have an OKW XML Edit update if you have and use KW_L666_RapeBdsm_animations you'll need S3pe to make the correction.

For awhile I couldn't figure out why the What's for Dinner Tonight Blowjob kept forcing a male sim into the females role making it look like he's sucking her invisible dick well it turns out the animations where in the wrong spot so open up the OKW L666 RapeBdsm package luckily what we're looking should be right at the very top.

<!-- Whats's for Dinner Tonight Blowjob - Rough -->

<WooHooStage>
    <Creator>L666</Creator>
    <Key>KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations.a_L666_WfdtBlowjob_01</Key>
    <Category>Oraljob</Category>
    <LoopMax>3</LoopMax>
    <Skill>0</Skill>
    <Objects>Desk,TableDining</Objects>
    <MinSims>2</MinSims>
    <Flags>Rough</Flags>
    <Victim>1</Victim>

<WooHooActor Id="0">    
    <Animation>a_L666_WfdtBlowjobB_01</Animation>   <----This needs to be changed to <Animation>a_L666_WfdtBlowjobA_01</Animation>
    <NakedFlags>LowerBody</NakedFlags>
    <Genders>Female,Male</Genders>
    <Species>Human</Species>
            <Action>
            <Partner>1</Partner>
            <Arousal>-40</Arousal>
            </Action>
            </WooHooActor>

<WooHooActor Id="1">
    <Animation>a_L666_WfdtBlowjobA_01</Animation>    <----This needs to be changed to <Animation>a_L666_WfdtBlowjobB_01</Animation>
    <Genders>Male,Female</Genders>
    <Species>Human</Species>
    <UseStrapon>true</UseStrapon>
            <Action>
            <Category>None</Category>
            <Partner>0</Partner>
            <Arousal>20</Arousal>
            </Action>
            </WooHooActor>

Passion reads separate the animations and separate adds the sims in to woohoo. What I mean is that passion reads :

<WooHooActor Id="0">    
    <Animation>a_L666_WfdtBlowjobB_01</Animation>  
    <Species>Human</Species>
            <Action>
            <Partner>1</Partner>
            <Arousal>-40</Arousal>
            </Action>
            </WooHooActor>

This is one animation and it can be for male or female. Doesn't matter if the initiator sim has a penis or not both can play it.

So if the animation is supposed to be a females animation but your initiator sim is male, passion will add your sim with this animation Because Genders Tag says so.

If you remove  the male from genders tag and female is what is left, the animation will play correct.  

Most animations made for AW and latter for KW.

The rule to know the male and the female in AW was

that every animation that has a capital A is a male animation and every animation that has a capital B is a female one.

KW changed this rule with the genders tag.

2 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Passion reads separate the animations and separate adds the sims in to woohoo. What I mean is that passion reads :

<WooHooActor Id="0">    
    <Species>Human</Species>
            <Action>
            <Partner>1</Partner>
            <Arousal>-40</Arousal>
            </Action>
            </WooHooActor>

This is one animation and it can be for male or female. Doesn't matter if the initiator sim has a penis or not both can play it.

So if the animation is supposed to be a females animation but your initiator sim is male, passion will add your sim with this animation Because Genders Tag says so.

If you remove  the male from genders tag and female is what is left, the animation will play correct.  

The rule to know the male and the female in AW was

that every animation that has a capital A is a male animation and every animation that has a capital B is a female one.

KW changed this rule with the genders tag.

Now you should know I would've already tried that but that didn't work even after removing the Male Gender Tag it still kept doing it. Switching the animations was the only way.

I found a tutorial on how to make KW XML's and I see the problem normally A would be male and B would be female unless they put the animations out order which is what happened here Actor 0 should always have the A animation and Actor 1 should always have the B animation Actor 2 C , Actor 3 D etc https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71805-man-it-sucks-not-having-anyone-releasing-new-ts3-animations/?do=findComment&comment=1801776

So after rewriting the whole sequence it now plays properly here's what I did

<!-- Whats's for Dinner Tonight Blowjob - Rough -->

<WooHooStage>
    <Creator>L666</Creator>
    <Key>KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations.a_L666_WfdtBlowjob_01</Key>
    <LoopMax>3</LoopMax>
    <Skill>0</Skill>
    <Objects>Desk,TableDining</Objects>
    <MinSims>2</MinSims>
    <Flags>Rough</Flags>
    <Victim>0</Victim>

<WooHooActor Id="0">    
    <Animation>a_L666_WfdtBlowjobA_01</Animation>
    <Genders>Male,Female</Genders>
    <Species>Human</Species>
    <UseStrapon>true</UseStrapon>        
            <Action>
            <Category>None</Category>
            <Partner>1</Partner>
            <Arousal>20</Arousal>
            </Action>
            </WooHooActor>

<WooHooActor Id="1">
    <Genders>Female</Genders>
    <Species>Human</Species>
            <Action>
            <Partner>0</Partner>
            <Arousal>-40</Arousal>
            </Action>
            </WooHooActor>

12 minutes ago, Malyga said:

If we are going to do anything more with Lady666's animations then we should probably use the Version 19 animations rather than the Version 16 animations. And maybe we can update Lady666's first page on her thread, too?

Only L666 or a Moderator can update her thread. But L666 is no longer around and no Moderator will put those up on her thread as those where never released by her to the public due to Patreon shutting down her page before she could.

1 hour ago, Malyga said:

Couldn't we put the newer file versions somewhere on the front page of the Passion thread? After contacting and asking Lady666 first, of course.

The problem is contacting L666 no one has heard from her ever since her Patreon page got taken down. And the Moderators here already said that unless she puts them up herself those animations will never hosted here.

Some one did try at one time after 6 months had gone by putting them up at Sexy Sims but Tashiketh aka Delphy the owner of both Sexy Sims and Mod the Sims took it down for the same reason (at least I think it was Delphy).

Now there is an animator in the Sims 4 section here who I suspect is L666 under different name but unless they confirm that we'll never really know.

1 hour ago, deby said:

The STD aids and aids with complications it's not working good because the disease is never transmitted

Transmission is not 100% and there is an incubation period which can be affected by the lifespan you're using the longer the lifespan the longer the incubation period unless you have aging turned off then the incubation period will take an extremely long time if it even gets transmitted.