Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

11 hours ago, lycorice said:

I didn't know that mod exists, thanks for telling me. It does much more things than those I was imagining.

You can choose the parents of the child to be any sex, male or female. Both parents to be females or males. I test this and 2 pretty female parents give a prettier -most times- female child with most characteristics of the mother (the sim that gave birth, male or female)

14 hours ago, BoxofDepression said:

I don't know if anyone can help me with this problem but I'll post it anyway. Whenever my sims or any npc sims start to passion it seems that they can stay erected for a small amount of time. I tried pressing the " get hard" button but the male sims  penises tend to stay flaccid. I don't know what to, do can someone please help.  image.thumb.png.53a7afa816fa0d736abb68bfe9039782.png

What I found works is to have it set to stay hard. Otherwise I get the same problem.

7 hours ago, LionMagnus said:

Hi sorry if this has been answered already I'm playing as a female, sometimes when playing the animations the gender is swapped, and sometimes it works as supposed (KW animation). Any idea what could've cause this?

Hi, Merry Christmas!

Some animations have 2 genders and some others have nothing to do with your gender.

For example a lesbian animation when your sim is male and your partner sims is female.

In this case the male will do a female animation.

The reason that passion does that is that, not all furniture have animations for both genders.

In this case if your sim is about to do a position on an animation for males on a dinning table but the only animation is for female sims, then your sim should get naked and dressed back on , without seen any animation.

If you want that and genders switches fixed, enable the option Exclude Invalid Positions and this will stop.

Hi Guys,

i got the problem that when I want to run a animation, always an error about "poisitions" (guess it should be "positions") shows up and my sim is doing nothing but is naked xD

s1 of you maybe got a solution for me?

My first language is german, so I'm sorry if my english isn't grammatical perfect :smiley:

1 hour ago, arne901 said:

Hi Guys,

i got the problem that when I want to run a animation, always an error about "poisitions" (guess it should be "positions") shows up and my sim is doing nothing but is naked xD

s1 of you maybe got a solution for me?

My first language is german, so I'm sorry if my english isn't grammatical perfect :smiley:

Hi, Merry Christmas!

Have in mind, that whatever is in the 1st page of the topic, is NOT an animation!

If your animations are what ever you got from that page, I tell you that you got none of them!

Go to the top of this page and click Downloads - The Sims 3, tag to get animations.

Seek for Amra72, L666, Mike24, K69, Master, MaryJane and Swanny (I think that I covered all of them in here)

and get the animations. AW or KW. passion plays both! 

@floopyboo

Look at your mods! You might have something that makes what you said or you don't have all the CmarNY mods in your mods folder.

I never-ever faced such thing!

The only thing that I found is, that on slow CPU's the animations get asynchronous and then, yes I agree to have it always hard.

If you observe the videos in Custom TV Channels that I made, it is always hard on before and soft after!

On 12/23/2017 at 8:26 AM, BoxofDepression said:

I don't know if anyone can help me with this problem but I'll post it anyway. Whenever my sims or any npc sims start to passion it seems that they can stay erected for a small amount of time. I tried pressing the " get hard" button but the male sims  penises tend to stay flaccid. I don't know what to, do can someone please help.  image.thumb.png.53a7afa816fa0d736abb68bfe9039782.png

On 12/23/2017 at 10:45 PM, floopyboo said:

What I found works is to have it set to stay hard. Otherwise I get the same problem.

2 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

@floopyboo

Look at your mods! You might have something that makes what you said or you don't have all the CmarNY mods in your mods folder.

The only thing that I found is, that on slow CPU's the animations get asynchronous and then, yes I agree to have it always hard.

If you observe the videos in Custom TV Channels that I made, it is always hard on before and soft after!

I've seen this happen before I can't remember what caused it for me I think it was the skins I was using they weren't totally compatible with Cmar's penis map 2 even though they where supposed to be.

I don't have the Penis script or the Visible only tuning maybe try taking those out I know I haven't used those in a long time.

Merry Christmas or Joyful Yule everyone :smiley:

Only problem i have are the teen boys who gets cut in two (small gap) I know it's because i probably have a wrong lower or upper body from Cmar or more than one, but i just can't be bothered trying to find out what ;) I am lazy i know but as im the only one who play the game i can do what i please :smiley:  Well warm hug Twilight Storm from me in -8 CE clear sky with plenty of stars and snow covered Lofoten Island ;)  :heart:

15 minutes ago, MrsSanta said:

Merry Christmas or Joyful Yule everyone :smiley:

Only problem i have are the teen boys who gets cut in two (small gap) I know it's because i probably have a wrong lower or upper body from Cmar or more than one, but i just can't be bothered trying to find out what ;) I am lazy i know but as im the only one who play the game i can do what i please :smiley:  Well warm hug Twilight Storm from me in -8 CE clear sky with plenty of stars and snow covered Lofoten Island ;)  :heart:

Actually the gap with the teen boys is a known problem that some people get I have all the right mods and still get it. Some get the problem some don't.

On one of my older systems I don't have that happen and that's using the exact same Mod setup as my current system.

And Happy Yuletide to you too.

13 hours ago, namaradus said:

I've seen this happen before I can't remember what caused it for me I think it was the skins I was using they weren't totally compatible with Cmar's penis map 2 even though they where supposed to be.

I don't have the Penis script or the Visible only tuning maybe try taking those out I know I haven't used those in a long time.

My settings for Passion is on "Hard Before" and that is it, yet the sims is still not erected I will try to take a grater look at what mods I have for passion. I still need to know what I am missing though ,if anyone can help me out with that would be great.

13 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Well have had 3 machines now and the same gap was on all 3, can't be bothered by it just don't have the energi to let it bug me, but i sometime wish that it got fixed somehow ;)  Happy Christmas :smiley:

It's a graphics card thing it depends on how it's rendered so there's really not anything that can be done. Graphics cards that focus on texture rendering seem to have this problem whereas graphics cards that focus more on overall performance don't.

38 minutes ago, BoxofDepression said:

My settings for Passion is on "Hard Before" and that is it, yet the sims is still not erected I will try to take a grater look at what mods I have for passion. I still need to know what I am missing though ,if anyone can help me out with that would be great.

I don't even bother with the penis settings I leave them at default you can rule out the incompatible skins by using Cmar's default skins as a test (just make sure to take any default skins you have before you start the game but don't take out non-defaults otherwise your sims will look black) and see if the problem persists if it does then something else is going on.

http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/ea-details-adult-skins.html?zx=858b576243624a6a

23 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Hi, Merry Christmas!

Have in mind, that whatever is in the 1st page of the topic, is NOT an animation!

If your animations are what ever you got from that page, I tell you that you got none of them!

Go to the top of this page and click Downloads - The Sims 3, tag to get animations.

Seek for Amra72, L666, Mike24, K69, Master, MaryJane and Swanny (I think that I covered all of them in here)

and get the animations. AW or KW. passion plays both! 

Merry Christmas! :smile:

I think i got it almost now, thank you!

Only few are still having this error, might it make a problem when i have the same animations for OKW and AW? of course differently named, but same animations? :smile:

1 hour ago, arne901 said:

Merry Christmas! :smile:

I think i got it almost now, thank you!

Only few are still having this error, might it make a problem when i have the same animations for OKW and AW? of course differently named, but same animations? :smile:

Merry Christmas!

Same animation from same creator has the same name.

By "name" I don't mean the name of an animation that you can read but the name of it, that mods can read and that's in their XML.

If you have the same animations from the same creator for AW and KW, no matter how you name them in their string tables, they will always act the same.

Passion will load and play the one from KW with held toys for example once and the same after that without them!

Because the choice of them by passion,  is totally random, it will confuse you of what it is that you see now.

I suggest to have only one and I suggest this one to be a KW one.

Leave the AW to the oldest animations only.

Animations that no one made them for KW.  

On 26/12/2017 at 10:59 AM, TwilightStorm said:

@floopyboo

It's not a problem to me. I don't mind my boys walking around with permanent erections. Unlike the real world, it doesn't cause them any damage to have a constant hard-on!

7 hours ago, Malyga said:

So, a question about the new Passion version: Will we need to replace any other files when we install it or do we only replace the files in the downloaded folder?

You only need to replace Animated_Woohoo_Passion package in your mods folder to new version of this mod. That's all...Well, it's also useful to delete cache files in documents/electronic art/sims 3 folder before you launch game with newer version of this mod.

8 hours ago, Malyga said:

So, a question about the new Passion version: Will we need to replace any other files when we install it or do we only replace the files in the downloaded folder?

You need to extract and replace all files from the zip file of the update. The basic part of the mod is Animated_Woohoo_Passion package, as Alana said but there are also changes in passion Custom TV Channels in this update and this package needs also to be replaced.

OK, I'm new to adding mods to my Sims 3. I want to add Passions, and Amra72 animations and I have downloaded first Amra, and it says I needed Animated Woo, but where it listed it, it said it was obsolete. Looking more I saw that the link was added for passion, which looks good. Had trouble determining which file I should download, cause there were like 12 listed, so I went with the latest, as that is probably the most complete. Looking through the post though it also mentions about 12 other package files that are needed in order to run passion;

·       cmar_emBottomNudePenis_map2.package

·       cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2.package

·       cmar_amBottomNudePenis_map2.package

·       cmar_MorphingPenisVisibleOnlyTuning.package

·       cmar_penis_angle_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_ballheight_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_ballsize_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_erection_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_foreskin_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_length_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_thick_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_tilt_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_uncut_erection_slider.package

·       cmar_XCAS_TattooLocations.package

·       cmar_XCAS_TuningClothingNaked.package

Though it does not say where to find these files, nor does it provide a link to the files. I'm used to modding Skyrim, and have become spoiled with the Nexus Mod Manager handling most of the tedious work. Though typically what I have found is that when one mod requires another mod to work, the author provides a link to the needed mods. This is very helpful. Is there some way to do that here? As the Amra72 animations had a link to Passion. The only times I haven't seen authors provide the link is if they have incorporated said mods into their current mod. I'm going to for now assume that is what happened here and go ahead and install everything. No one else seems to have this problem, so it seems that either everyone else ALREADY had those mods (possible) or they were integrated. If not, where can I find them? I tried searching in LL for some, but came up empty.

1 hour ago, Willpower said:

OK, I'm new to adding mods to my Sims 3. I want to add Passions, and Amra72 animations and I have downloaded first Amra, and it says I needed Animated Woo, but where it listed it, it said it was obsolete. Looking more I saw that the link was added for passion, which looks good. Had trouble determining which file I should download, cause there were like 12 listed, so I went with the latest, as that is probably the most complete. Looking through the post though it also mentions about 12 other package files that are needed in order to run passion;

·       cmar_emBottomNudePenis_map2.package

·       cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2.package

·       cmar_amBottomNudePenis_map2.package

·       cmar_MorphingPenisVisibleOnlyTuning.package

·       cmar_penis_angle_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_ballheight_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_ballsize_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_erection_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_foreskin_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_length_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_thick_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_tilt_slider.package

·       cmar_penis_uncut_erection_slider.package

·       cmar_XCAS_TattooLocations.package

·       cmar_XCAS_TuningClothingNaked.package

Though it does not say where to find these files, nor does it provide a link to the files. I'm used to modding Skyrim, and have become spoiled with the Nexus Mod Manager handling most of the tedious work. Though typically what I have found is that when one mod requires another mod to work, the author provides a link to the needed mods. This is very helpful. Is there some way to do that here? As the Amra72 animations had a link to Passion. The only times I haven't seen authors provide the link is if they have incorporated said mods into their current mod. I'm going to for now assume that is what happened here and go ahead and install everything. No one else seems to have this problem, so it seems that either everyone else ALREADY had those mods (possible) or they were integrated. If not, where can I find them? I tried searching in LL for some, but came up empty.

https://cmarnyc.blogspot.gr/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html

This goes to  @namaradus  and only @namaradus because of long talks in the past...

Here is how it went....

I played a long winter session, because it's Christmas after all.

When spring was about to come I cheat and change the whether back to winter. 

After saves and game reloads, I start get crashes!

I tried to do a Town Reset with MC and I got  a half hour wait for nothing!

At the end of this second winder I got this below. Observe that anything from NRaas got a stack overflow!

That means Seasons EP is not working for NRaas? Or at least what we expect from Twallan mods about Seasons?  I don't have a clue!

System.StackOverflowException: The maximum stack depth for the interpreter has been exceeded.
#0: 0x00007 ret        in System.Collections.Generic.System.Collections.Generic.IEquatableOfTEqualityComparer`1:GetHashCode (uint) (40AF60D8 [1321318616] )
#1: 0x00014 callvirt   in System.Collections.Generic.System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2:GetPrev (uint,int&) (42CA2F20 [1321318616] [-1254096684] )
#2: 0x00009 call       in System.Collections.Generic.System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2:GetSlot (uint,int&) (42CA2F20 [1321318616] [-1254096684] )
#3: 0x00009 call       in System.Collections.Generic.System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2:TryGetValue (uint,System.Type&) (42CA2F20 [1321318616] [B5400090] )
#4: 0x0001d callvirt   in Sims3.UI.Sims3.UI.UIManager:WrapperFromHandle (uint) ([814052242] )
#5: 0x00007 call       in Sims3.UI.Sims3.UI.UIManager:GetMainWindow () ()
#6: 0x00003 call       in Sims3.UI.Sims3.UI.UIManager:GetSceneWindow () ()
#7: 0x00000 call       in Sims3.Gameplay.UI.Sims3.Gameplay.UI.LiveDragHelperModel:get_TopDraggedObject () ()
#8: 0x00006 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Vehicles.Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Vehicles.CarOwnable:OwnableCarCanBeUsedBy (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim,bool) (608FE4E0 [4DFA9C00] [0] )
#9: 0x00009 call       in Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Vehicles.Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Vehicles.CarOwnable:CanBeUsedBy (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim,bool) (608FE4E0 [4DFA9C00] [0] )
#10: 0x0000f callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:SharedVehicleUseTest (Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Vehicles.IOwnableVehicle,bool) (4DFA9C00 [608FE4E0] [0] )
#11: 0x00011 call       in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:CanUseVehicleRightNow (Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Vehicles.IOwnableVehicle,bool,bool) (4DFA9C00 [608FE4E0] [1] [0] )
#12: 0x0006f callvirt   in NRaas.CommonSpace.Helpers.NRaas.CommonSpace.Helpers.SimEx:GetOwnedAndUsableVehicle (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim,Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Lot,bool,bool,bool,bool) ([4DFA9C00] [4D64A000] [0] [0] [0] [1] )
#13: 0x00368 call       in NRaas.CommonSpace.Helpers.NRaas.CommonSpace.Helpers.SimRoutingComponentEx:SetRouteOptions (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.SimRoutingComponent,Sims3.SimIFace.Route,uint) ([A36D7380] [A9FAE0E0] [8464] )
#14: 0x00025 call       in NRaas.CommonSpace.Helpers.NRaas.CommonSpace.Helpers.SimRoutingComponentEx:CreateRoute (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.SimRoutingComponent) ([A36D7380] )
#15: 0x00001 call       in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.SimRoutingComponentEx:CreateRoute () ()
#16: 0x00009 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.GameObject:CreateRoute () ()
#17: 0x0003e callvirt   in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.AncientPortalRoutingHelper:Reroute (Sims3.SimIFace.Route,Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Miscellaneous.AncientPortal,Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Miscellaneous.AncientPortal) ([A9FAEC40] [61045980] [60F65200] )
#18: 0x002ab call       in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.AncientPortalRoutingHelper:CheckAndUpdateRouteForPortals (Sims3.SimIFace.Route) ([A9FAEC40] )
#19: 0x00044 call       in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.AncientPortalRoutingHelper:PostPlanRouteCallback (Sims3.SimIFace.Route,string,string) ([A9FAEC40] [5C3E6E10] [61736960] )
#20: 0x00000            in Sims3.SimIFace.Route+PostPlanDelegate:Invoke (Sims3.SimIFace.Route,string,string) (AA0FBA50 [A9FAEC40] [5C3E6E10] [61736960] )
#21: 0x00086 callvirt   in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.Route:ReplanFromPoint (Sims3.SimIFace.Vector3) (A9FAEC40 [vt:A3979D64] )
#22: 0x002e0 callvirt   in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.AncientPortalRoutingHelper:Reroute (Sims3.SimIFace.Route,Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Miscellaneous.AncientPortal,Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Miscellaneous.AncientPortal) ([A9FAEC40] [61045980] [60F65200] )
#23: 0x002ab call       in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.AncientPortalRoutingHelper:CheckAndUpdateRouteForPortals (Sims3.SimIFace.Route) ([A9FAEC40] )
#24: 0x00044 call       in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.AncientPortalRoutingHelper:PostPlanRouteCallback (Sims3.SimIFace.Route,string,string) ([A9FAEC40] [5C3E6E10] [61736960] )
#25: 0x00000            in Sims3.SimIFace.Route+PostPlanDelegate:Invoke (Sims3.SimIFace.Route,string,string) (AA0FBA50 [A9FAEC40] [5C3E6E10] [61736960] )
#26: 0x00086 callvirt   in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.Route:ReplanFromPoint (Sims3.SimIFace.Vector3) (A9FAEC40 [vt:A3979854] )
#27: 0x002e0 callvirt   in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.AncientPortalRoutingHelper:Reroute (Sims3.SimIFace.Route,Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Miscellaneous.AncientPortal,Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Miscellaneous.AncientPortal) ([A9FAEC40] [61045980] [60F65200] )
#28: 0x002ab call       in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.AncientPortalRoutingHelper:CheckAndUpdateRouteForPortals (Sims3.SimIFace.Route) ([A9FAEC40] )
#29: 0x00044 call       in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.AncientPortalRoutingHelper:PostPlanRouteCallback (Sims3.SimIFace.Route,string,string) ([A9FAEC40] [5C3E6E10] [61736960] )
#30: 0x00000            in Sims3.SimIFace.Route+PostPlanDelegate:Invoke (Sims3.SimIFace.Route,string,string) (AA0FBA50 [A9FAEC40] [5C3E6E10] [61736960] )
#31: 0x00086 callvirt   in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.Route:ReplanFromPoint (Sims3.SimIFace.Vector3) (A9FAEC40 [vt:67EDEB2C] )
#32: 0x002e0 callvirt   in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.AncientPortalRoutingHelper:Reroute (Sims3.SimIFace.Route,Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Miscellaneous.AncientPortal,Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Miscellaneous.AncientPortal) ([A9FAEC40] [61045980] [60F65200] )
#33: 0x002ab call       in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.AncientPortalRoutingHelper:CheckAndUpdateRouteForPortals (Sims3.SimIFace.Route) ([A9FAEC40] )
#34: 0x00044 call       in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.AncientPortalRoutingHelper:PostPlanRouteCallback (Sims3.SimIFace.Route,string,string) ([A9FAEC40] [5C3E6E10] [61736960] )
#35: 0x00000            in Sims3.SimIFace.Route+PostPlanDelegate:Invoke (Sims3.SimIFace.Route,string,string) (AA0FBA50 [A9FAEC40] [5C3E6E10] [61736960] )
#36: 0x00086 callvirt   in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.Route:ReplanFromPoint (Sims3.SimIFace.Vector3) (A9FAEC40 [vt:A3D0ED64] )
#37: 0x002e0 callvirt   in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.AncientPortalRoutingHelper:Reroute (Sims3.SimIFace.Route,Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Miscellaneous.AncientPortal,Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Miscellaneous.AncientPortal) ([A9FAEC40] [61045980] [60F65200] )
#38: 0x002ab call       in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.AncientPortalRoutingHelper:CheckAndUpdateRouteForPortals (Sims3.SimIFace.Route) ([A9FAEC40] )
#39: 0x00044 call       in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.AncientPortalRoutingHelper:PostPlanRouteCallback (Sims3.SimIFace.Route,string,string) ([A9FAEC40] [5C3E6E10] [61736960] )
#40: 0x00000            in Sims3.SimIFace.Route+PostPlanDelegate:Invoke (Sims3.SimIFace.Route,string,string) (AA0FBA50 [A9FAEC40] [5C3E6E10] [61736960] )
#41: 0x00086 callvirt   in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.Route:ReplanFromPoint (Sims3.SimIFace.Vector3) (A9FAEC40 [vt:A3D0E854] )
#42: 0x002e0 callvirt   in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.AncientPortalRoutingHelper:Reroute (Sims3.SimIFace.Route,Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Miscellaneous.AncientPortal,Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Miscellaneous.AncientPortal) ([A9FAEC40] [61045980] [60F65200] )
#43: 0x002ab call       in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.AncientPortalRoutingHelper:CheckAndUpdateRouteForPortals (Sims3.SimIFace.Route) ([A9FAEC40] )
#44: 0x00044 call       in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRout1ℯHereSpace.Helpers.AncientPortalRoutingHelper:PostPlanRouteCallback (Sims3.SimIFace.Route,string,string) ([A9FAEC40] [5C3E6E10] [61736960] )
#45: 0x00000            in Sims3.SimIFace.Route+PostPlanDelegate:Invoke (Sims3.SimIFace.Route,string,string) (AA0FBA50 [A9FAEC40] [5C3E6E10] [61736960] )
#46: 0x00086 callvirt   in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.Route:ReplanFromPoint (Sims3.SimIFace.Vector3) (A9FAEC40 [vt:A3CB932C] )
#47: 0x002e0 callvirt   in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.AncientPortalRoutingHelper:Reroute (Sims3.SimIFace.Route,Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Miscellaneous.AncientPortal,Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Miscellaneous.AncientPortal) ([A9FAEC40] [61045980] [60F65200] )
#48: 0x002ab call       in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.AncientPortalRoutingHelper:CheckAndUpdateRouteForPortals (Sims3.SimIFace.Route) ([A9FAEC40] )
#49: 0x00044 call       in NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.NRaas.GoHereSpace.Helpers.AncientPortalRoutingHelper:PostPlanRouteCallback (Sims3.SimIFace.Route,string,string) ([A9FAEC40] [61140408] [61736960] )
#50: 0x00000            in Sims3.SimIFace.Route+PostPlanDelegate:Invoke (Sims3.SimIFace.Route,string,string) (AA0FBA50 [A9FAEC40] [61140408] [61736960] )
#51: 0x00075 callvirt   in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.Route:Plan () ()
#52: 0x00113 callvirt   in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.Route:PlanToPointRadialRange (Sims3.SimIFace.IHasScriptProxy,Sims3.SimIFace.Vector3,single,single,Sims3.SimIFace.Vector3,single,Sims3.SimIFace.RouteDistancePreference,Sims3.SimIFace.RouteOrientationPreference,ulong,int[]) (A9FAEC40 [00000000] [vt:7F4705CC] [0] [3] [vt:7F4705DC] [360] [0] [1] [0/0x0] [00000000] )
#53: 0x0002e call       in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.Route:PlanToPointRadialRange (Sims3.SimIFace.Vector3,single,single,Sims3.SimIFace.Vector3,single,Sims3.SimIFace.RouteDistancePreference,Sims3.SimIFace.RouteOrientationPreference,ulong,int[]) (A9FAEC40 [vt:7F4704B4] [0] [3] [vt:7F4704C4] [360] [0] [1] [0/0x0] [00000000] )
#54: 0x00028 call       in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.Route:PlanToPointRadialRange (Sims3.SimIFace.Vector3,single,single,Sims3.SimIFace.RouteDistancePreference,Sims3.SimIFace.RouteOrientationPreference,ulong,int[]) (A9FAEC40 [vt:7F4703C4] [0] [3] [0] [1] [0/0x0] [00000000] )
#55: 0x00016 call       in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.Route:PlanToPointRadialRange (Sims3.SimIFace.Vector3,single,single) (A9FAEC40 [vt:7F4702FC] [0] [3] )
#56: 0x00017 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.ObjectComponents.Sims3.Gameplay.ObjectComponents.RoutingComponent:RouteToPointRadialRange (Sims3.SimIFace.Vector3,single,single) (A36D7380 [vt:7F4702AC] [0] [3] )
#57: 0x00013 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:RouteToPointRadialRange (Sims3.SimIFace.Vector3,single,single) (4DFA9C00 [vt:7F4701E4] [0] [3] )
#58: 0x000ad callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Situations.UFOInvasionSituation+CheckOutUFO:Run () ()
#59: 0x000db stloc.u1   in Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.InteractionInstance:RunInteractionWithoutCleanup () ()
#60: 0x00348 stloc.u1   in Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.InteractionQueue:ProcessOneInteraction () ()
#61: 0x0011c stfld.u1   in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:DoInteraction () ()
#62: 0x00015 br.s       in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:Simulate () ()
#63: 0x00027 leave.s    in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()

When I got back to Spring I reset the Town with MC and with no errors!

Did you ever seen such thing before?

By the way this is a saved of mine that I play almost 2 years!