Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

On 12/2/2017 at 12:24 PM, Malyga said:

Ah OK. Thank you for explaining that. So, one last question: Did Spaceman ever create animations for Kinkyworld? Asking just out of curiosity.

No but at one time I was working on some that unfortunately never got finished as RL demanded too much of my time and still does to this day.

And I don't see myself making any in the near future.

On 12/2/2017 at 3:39 PM, TwilightStorm said:

No! SpaceMan was one of the oldest animation creators of sims 3 and I believe the best of them. SM animations were created long before Cmarny made the penis mod. SM used Crammy boy pennis that came from sims 2 and was the first one for sims 3 as accessory by bloom. When Kicker made the Animated Woohoo mod. spaceman wrote its XML file and upload it at HOT, Lady Moraine forum.

From what I know SM even helped the creator of Graphical Ecstasy mod to make the animations! This mod is the first sex mod ever made for sims 3.

...and I can leave some space here to my friend @namaradus because namaradus is older than me in sims 3.

Good job on converting those anims to a KW format.

12 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Passion reads separate the animations and separate adds the sims in to woohoo. What I mean is that passion reads :

<WooHooActor Id="0">    
    <Animation>a_L666_WfdtBlowjobB_01</Animation>  
    <NakedFlags>LowerBody</NakedFlags>
    <Genders>Female,Male</Genders>
    <Species>Human</Species>
            <Action>
            <Category>Oraljob</Category>
            <Partner>1</Partner>
            <Arousal>-40</Arousal>
            </Action>
            </WooHooActor>

This is one animation and it can be for male or female. Doesn't matter if the initiator sim has a penis or not both can play it.

So if the animation is supposed to be a females animation but your initiator sim is male, passion will add your sim with this animation Because Genders Tag says so.

If you remove  the male from genders tag and female is what is left, the animation will play correct.  

Most animations made for AW and latter for KW.

The rule to know the male and the female in AW was

that every animation that has a capital A is a male animation and every animation that has a capital B is a female one.

KW changed this rule with the genders tag.

Take good look at that again the animation sequence starts off wrong.

With the KW format the gender doesn't matter as much as a male or female can be the Actor 1 (aka WoohooActor0) by simply changing the gender flag.

So A as male and B as female no longer matters.

But the order of the sequence does matter you can't have animation B as the first in the sequence (which is what is happening here with WoohooActor0) it has to always be A otherwise you get the problem @namaradus was describing.

@namaradus your first edit was just fine there was no need to completely rewrite the sequence simply changing the animations around was all that was needed.

Now that my ears are done burning time for me to get back to RL only wish I had the time to make animations again.....maybe someday but I just don't see it happening :expressionless:

1 hour ago, spaceman1 said:

No but at one time I was working on some that unfortunately never got finished as RL demanded too much of my time and still does to this day.

And I don't see myself making any in the near future.

Good job on converting those anims to a KW format.

Take good look at that again the animation sequence starts off wrong.

With the KW format the gender doesn't matter as much as a male or female can be the Actor 1 (aka WoohooActor0) by simply changing the gender flag.

So A as male and B as female no longer matters.

But the order of the sequence does matter you can't have animation B as the first in the sequence (which is what is happening here with WoohooActor0) it has to always be A otherwise you get the problem @namaradus was describing.

@namaradus your first edit was just fine there was no need to completely rewrite the sequence simply changing the animations around was all that was needed.

Now that my ears are done burning time for me to get back to RL only wish I had the time to make animations again.....maybe someday but I just don't see it happening :expressionless:

WOW!! I never ever expect SM to lurk around, here!

Thanks for been around SpaceMan!

The first script mod that I made is dedicate to you! That's Outfit Changer and I used it even when Alfiechan was alive with passion.

The reason, was to make a custom naked outfit with bloom penis and change it instantly from CmarNy to Bloom when passion played your animations.

At that time I wished that Alfiechan will make something special for your animations.

When I got passion, my self, you were the first animations creator that I had in my mind!

I believe that passion is the only mod that can play your animations, as they were created. 

I really wish that you make something new.

I'm follower your work and I'll add this, even in my profile!

Thing that I can't at the moment, because you don't allow followers in your profile.

30 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

WOW!! I never ever expect SM to lurk around, here!

Thanks for been around SpaceMan!

The first script mod that I made is dedicate to you! That's Outfit Changer and I used it even when Alfiechan was alive with passion.

The reason, was to make a custom naked outfit with bloom penis and change it instantly from CmarNy to Bloom when passion played your animations.

At that time I wished that Alfiechan will make something special for your animations.

When I got passion, my self, you were the first animations creator that I had in my mind!

I believe that passion is the only mod that can play your animations, as they were created. 

I really wish that you make something new.

I'm follower your work and I'll add this, even in my profile!

Thing that I can't at the moment, because you don't allow followers in your profile.

Oh sorry about that I didn't realize that followers was disabled. And I don't really lurk around here I was looking for another modder that made mods for a game I play when I get the time.

@namaradus do you still have copies of the mods you made for The Witcher game series the links on the forums are all dead and/or just no longer there.

1 hour ago, spaceman1 said:

Oh sorry about that I didn't realize that followers was disabled. And I don't really lurk around here I was looking for another modder that made mods for a game I play when I get the time.

@namaradus do you still have copies of the mods you made for The Witcher game series the links on the forums are all dead and/or just no longer there.

Just went over there man alot has changed on The Witcher forums I hadn't been there in 2yrs.

As for the mods you can find mine, Corylea's and most of the others at Nexus I just looked and all but a few are there.

If you have any problems with them best place to reach me would be at GoG

Great to have news from the SM creator. His animations remain so good.

I just downloaded the 1.70 release by K69 and I cannot access to the new animations.

I have read TwillightStorm had some issue with the motobyke one. But These one are linked to a bed object.

Cheers

2 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

Great to have news from the SM creator. His animations remain so good.

I just downloaded the 1.70 release by K69 and I cannot access to the new animations.

I have read TwillightStorm had some issue with the motobyke one. But These one are linked to a bed object.

Cheers

Go to passion settings positions and click on Reload Default. Do this every time you get a new animations version. The motorcycle problem is fixed.

7 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Go to passion settings positions and click on Reload Default. Do this every time you get a new animations version. The motorcycle problem is fixed.

I did it yesterday and it did no work. When I did it today, it worked.

I modified objects because the 1.70 animations work perfectly for Passion. We just need to select a bed side (left or right).

There is just a little issue. We get the same name for two different animations (p.e. Blowjob) because K69 has created one for singlebed and another for doublebed.

Anyway. Thank you again for your fast reply Storm and I hope the last K69 release won't create to much trouble for you. It looks to use door objects.

I modified objects because the 1.70 animations work perfectly for Passion. We just need to select a bed side (left or right).

There is just a little issue. We get the same name for two different animations (p.e. Blowjob) because K69 has created one for singlebed and another for doublebed.

Anyway. Thank you again for your fast reply Storm and I hope the last K69 release won't create to much trouble for you. It looks to use door objects.

It has the same name because of the way he named them in the Stbl

And on a side note there are 3 that he didn't even name in the Stbl

This one is from 1.40

Untitledstbl.png

6 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

Are you sure that he use door objects? If you see in the XML it says somewhere  <Object>someDoor</Object> or these are floor animations positioned next or close to a door? If something like this exist, can you extract the XML inside the OKW package and upload it? I don't have this version, that is patreon I suppose.

As for the 2 animations with the same name, you can always change the name in the string tables with S3PE for your local.

3 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Are you sure that he use door objects? If you see in the XML it says somewhere  <Object>someDoor</Object> or these are floor animations positioned next or close to a door? If something like this exist, can you extract the XML inside the OKW package and upload it? I don't have this version, that is patreon I suppose.

As for the 2 animations with the same name, you can always change the name in the string tables with S3PE for your local.

No, I Am not sure at all. I have just watched the pictures in his LL page and all animations look to be pretty close from the door.

Yes, I will try. I let him a message in Patreon but it does not really reply to these kind of questions. Anyway I prefer him to focuse in animations creation.

The only trouble is I have to make it for every new releases.

Should I edit the packages's STB for every language. I guess I could only edit english STB as shown in the attached pic. Am I right ?

Here is the link for K69 page. Storm you could confirm my impression. And there is a good new for Namaradus : ver. 1.40 is free !!! 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76250-the-sims-3wipk69-animations-for-kinky-world/

Sans titre.png

No, I Am not sure at all. I have just watched the pictures in his LL page and all animations look to be pretty close from the door.

Yes, I will try. I let him a message in Patreon but it does not really reply to these kind of questions. Anyway I prefer him to focuse in animations creation.

Should I edit the packages's STB for every language. I guess I could only edit english STB as shown in the attached pic. Am I right ?

Here is the link for K69 page. Storm you could confirm my impression. And there is a good new for Namaradus : ver. 1.40 is free !!! 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76250-the-sims-3wipk69-animations-for-kinky-world/

Sans titre.png

No you don't have to unless it bothers you it doesn't harm anything or cause any problems. But if you want to edit it you should edit your local language Stbl I believe.

6 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

Sans titre.png

As namaradus said, only if this bothers you. If not it's a waist of time.

The EN string tables are for US or ENG locals. If your keyboard or your windows language is non English UK or American, this will not make any change at all. If for example your windows language is French the localized table for you is Strings_FRE_FR ... and LOL that's not a guess... I saw a picture that you post in the past of your desktop. That's makes me say that your native language might be French.  :tounge_wink: 

Now, the gifs of those animations look like that he is using some door. Specially the one with the guy that masturbates and moving it. What door is that, I don't know unless I have the XML (The OKW file) of this version to make it work for passion or wait when K69 upload it to public. 

7 hours ago, puppiefunnyboy said:

I wonder if there's an option to undress parts of your sim like in kinkyworld?

No there is no option for that and I mean like KW. the only thing that you can do is to setup a special outfit and use this for passion. Passion will change it to full nude in cumshots. It's not difficult to do it though but I still prefer a full naked outfit because of the accessory adds passion adds to it. Even with cum etc accessories, outfit does not refresh instant in some slow PCs. I can't imagine a full change of upper or lower body, because a body accessory can not be upon clothes.   

On 08/12/2017 at 2:38 AM, TwilightStorm said:

As namaradus said, only if this bothers you. If not it's a waist of time.

The EN string tables are for US or ENG locals. If your keyboard or your windows language is non English UK or American, this will not make any change at all. If for example your windows language is French the localized table for you is Strings_FRE_FR ... and LOL that's not a guess... I saw a picture that you post in the past of your desktop. That's makes me say that your native language might be French.  :tounge_wink: 

Now, the gifs of those animations look like that he is using some door. Specially the one with the guy that masturbates and moving it. What door is that, I don't know unless I have the XML (The OKW file) of this version to make it work for passion or wait when K69 upload it to public. 

If you could listen my accent, you will have no doubt. I am French. However. I play the Sims's US version. It does not take such a long time to modify it once. K69 wrote to me He will make this change if he has time.  As I am only 5$ patreon, I get this version next month. I will send it to you.

I noticed some animations are not linked to Passion categories (Manual, Oral, Vaginal or Anal). They are "End" animations. For Bed object, they appear as follow in Passion menu 4 :

(KW) KW_K69.a_Bed_End_01   (V1.00)

(KW) KW_K69.a_Bed_End_01   (V1.40)

(KW) KW_K69.a_Bed_End_02   (V1.50)

(KW) KW_K69.a_Bed_End_02   (V1.70)

The first one appear in the xml as follow :

<Key>KW_K69_Animations.a_Bed_End_01</Key>
        <Category>None</Category>

Would it be correct to rename these animations in the XML  as follow :

(KW) KW_K69.a_Bed_End_02   (V1.40)

(KW) KW_K69.a_Bed_End_03   (V1.50)

(KW) KW_K69.a_Bed_End_04   (V1.70)

Cheers

3 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

If you could listen my accent, you will have no doubt. I am French. However. I play the Sims's US version. It does not take such a long time to modify it once. K69 wrote to me He will make this change if he has time.  As I am only 5$ patreon, I get this version next month. I will send it to you.

I noticed some animations are not linked to Passion categories (Manual, Oral, Vaginal or Anal). They are "End" animations. For Bed object, they appear as follow in Passion menu 4 :

(KW) KW_K69.a_Bed_End_01   (V1.00)

(KW) KW_K69.a_Bed_End_01   (V1.40)

(KW) KW_K69.a_Bed_End_02   (V1.50)

(KW) KW_K69.a_Bed_End_02   (V1.70)

The first one appear in the xml as follow :

<Key>KW_K69_Animations.a_Bed_End_01</Key>
        <Category>None</Category>

Would it be correct to rename these animations in the XML  as follow :

(KW) KW_K69.a_Bed_End_02   (V1.40)

(KW) KW_K69.a_Bed_End_03   (V1.50)

(KW) KW_K69.a_Bed_End_04   (V1.70)

Cheers

These animations have no name. They are not localized. This above is the "hard coded" name of the animation and this name should be localized to string tables. How we do it. The hard coded name of the animations is <Key>KW_K69_Animations.a_Bed_End_01</Key> , we copy KW_K69_Animations.a_Bed_End_01 and paste it to the FNV hash tool of S3PE and click to hash it FNV64. The number that the tool gives is the animation localized name that you can translate to what ever you want.

How to do it step by step.

1) Open the EN string table with S3PE STBL resource editor.

2) Paste KW_K69_Animations.a_Bed_End_01 to the field at the end of it and click add. This will add a new key string.

3) Type the name of it at the right filed of the editor.

4) Click on the hash string to see the name you just wrote, next to it and

5) click save.

You can repeat these steps for any unnamed animation and for any string table you want. If Sim3 is in English then the STBL you need to modify is the EN one

16 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

No there is no option for that and I mean like KW. the only thing that you can do is to setup a special outfit and use this for passion. Passion will change it to full nude in cumshots. It's not difficult to do it though but I still prefer a full naked outfit because of the accessory adds passion adds to it. Even with cum etc accessories, outfit does not refresh instant in some slow PCs. I can't imagine a full change of upper or lower body, because a body accessory can not be upon clothes.   

I see. Thanks for answering.

Is there any way to find out which file name an animation that is currently playing belongs to? During one autonomous Passion sequence recently I saw that in one of the positions the two sims were standing inside of each other naked and doing nothing so I figured one of the animations was not working properly. It would be useful to find out which animation that was.

Also, I may be missing something but I still cannot find a way to determine who sims can autonomously initiate Passion with. I might want sims to autonomously initiate Passion only with a romantic interest, or only with a partner, or even only with a spouse, but it seems like sims can autonomously initiate Passion with just about anyone regardless of what their relationship status is with that sim. Furthermore, Passion does not seem to change relationships at all. It only increases their relationship meters. I would atleast like to see Passion turn a sim into a romantic interest but it would be even better if that could be a determining factor for initiating Passion, too. And I still have not seen a sim actually reject Passion, either.

2 hours ago, Malyga said:

Is there any way to find out which file name an animation that is currently playing belongs to? During one autonomous Passion sequence recently I saw that in one of the positions the two sims were standing inside of each other naked and doing nothing so I figured one of the animations was not working properly. It would be useful to find out which animation that was.

Also, I may be missing something but I still cannot find a way to determine who sims can autonomously initiate Passion with. I might want sims to autonomously initiate Passion only with a romantic interest, or only with a partner, or even only with a spouse, but it seems like sims can autonomously initiate Passion with just about anyone regardless of what their relationship status is with that sim. Furthermore, Passion does not seem to change relationships at all. It only increases their relationship meters. I would atleast like to see Passion turn a sim into a romantic interest but it would be even better if that could be a determining factor for initiating Passion, too. And I still have not seen a sim actually reject Passion, either.

Install Nraas Tagger (make sure to turn on Sim Tags save then reload for the setting to stick) when you see it happen again quickly pause go to Town View and hover the mouse pointer over the Map Tag of one of both sims.

Use Nraas Woohooer Romance Interaction settings to determine who can flirt since flirting is what triggers Passion

While Passion is geared more towards Romance it's primarily a sex mod for casual sex and friends with benefits.

While it's possible to have an on/off switch for Passion to cause Romantic Interests it would also make it conflict with Woohooer and alot of people use that mod along side this one; my younger teens can't use Passion Interactions but they can use Woohooer Interactions.

Woohooer does alot of things other than woohoo like fixing certain parts of the pregnancy system that was left buggy by EA.

Where do I go to turn on Sim Tags? Is that in the game's options somewhere or is it in the Tagger mod's settings?

I've noticed sims initiate autonomous Passion by doing other things like "Compliment Appearance," "Compliment Personality," "Flirtatious Joke," and I think "Hold Hands" as well. These are commands I would allow without the Romantic prerequisite because that is what starts romantic interests in the first place. I would restrict flirting to Romantic Interests if I knew that was the only way Passion could be initiated autonomously but I am not so sure it is. It seems it has more to do with initiating just about any romantic interaction once one or both sims thinks the other sim is being flirty. But I suppose I could try tinkering with the Woohooer mod some more, anyway.

1 hour ago, Malyga said:

Where do I go to turn on Sim Tags? Is that in the game's options somewhere or is it in the Tagger mod's settings?

You have to do it in game click on City Hall or any computer Nraas>Tagger>Enable Sim Tags.

Tagger is very useful mod it can help you keep track of sims.

Especially if they get stuck and need to be reset unless you use OW that one will do it for you automatically.

FYI virtually all of Nraas' mods are compatible with Passion.

With maybe Selector being the only exception (not sure on that though as Selector replaces the PickObjectTask and SelectObjectTask systems and will conflict with any mod that has custom OnPick{} functionality) never tried to see it does.

And Untranslated Key is for Script Modders. So unless you're a coder you can leave that one.

13 hours ago, Malyga said:

Passion does not change traits but use them.

Traits like flirty, great kisser, hopeless romantic and master of seduction grand passion easier than other traits, when shy and proper makes it more difficult to happen.

Passion autonomy listens to any romantic event (all in the romantic pie and romantic songs if a sim has learn them) and if a romantic event triggers the autonomy, passion checks the autonomy percentage and the relationship level.

If sims are at least friends passion will start.

The event increase the relationship level up to best friend, as higher level.

At this level passion can happen more often and sims get the buff, friends with benefits. 

Because of those in passion autonomy, you will not see a reject to happen autonomous.

The reasons for passion rejection to happen, do not trigger autonomy.

You will see rejection if you click on a stranger sim to have passion with the one you control.

If passion relation level top was not best friends but a romantic interest, most sims in town would be romantic interest with your sims if autonomy level is high and if jealousy is on from any other mod or the game it self, such relationship changes affect the relationship of your household.

Most players don't want that.