Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

5 hours ago, NightStorm said:

You can see an example of what I say, if you pick a sim as active and click on it, passion -> Solo. The sim will not get undressed right away as it used to be but walk around to the room that it stands and will select a nearby object to start masturbate. Because the solo animations are not many for both genders (more are for males, but none on a kitchen table) I suggest to disable the exclude invalid positions. 

Even with removing all other objects in the room they seem to have an aversion to using the rug autonomously. One time they even routed all the way outside halfway across the yard just to use the couch when I moved it outside to clear the room.

10 hours ago, namaradus said:

Even with removing all other objects in the room they seem to have an aversion to using the rug autonomously. One time they even routed all the way outside halfway across the yard just to use the couch when I moved it outside to clear the room.

First of all...

Keep Me Clean Outdoor Shower is the object below?

Image1.thumb.jpg.17707a927fda50c4546ec3aab6fc0d4a.jpg

Now, rugs are not yet in the sims passion autonomy system. I have to be very careful to touch things of autonomy, because even sims are not passioning, autonomy passes to Sim3 autonomy.

I only add the passion interactions to it and believe me that when I first add it I got almost any sim of the world lot of mine, that were standing on any rug, to be as my sim partner, a thing that is fixed already in this upload.

To add this object as preferred object to sims passion autonomy, I must be 100% sure that it works the way it suppose to work. 

What I said about the click on sim to masturbate is the procedure, that makes the mod to read any object around and let sims choose the closest one that is in their passion autonomy, to use.

I gave it as an example and from what I read (One time they even routed all the way outside halfway across the yard just to use the couch) and if I understood well and if the sims where going to masturbate when they did that, the procedure gave a goal here!!! 

If this is correct, I should start experiment to add this to not only to solo!

Edited by NightStorm

Jepp thats the one ;) It is much easier to colour as the floor (of the shower) can be changed, which the other outdoor shower can't (it stays white :( ). Have not had much chance to play today, but the Kinkyworld tv channels works, the rug gets used for passion but they choose the middle of the large rug where the bed stood so i got to see some heads bopping up and down through the bed LOL 

One of my female sims lives on her own and has an imaginary friend who is also her lover, when they start to passion he don't get naked and her moodlet remains horny. Is this something that must stay that way or is there a way to make the imaginary friends count as a sim without making them real first? (Just thought about what i was asking :D Imagine if this was real life LOL )

Oh i alomost forgot to ask: There is an object on the front page the  Doomdriven SybianSaddle.  Is this something for modders or is it to be placed in the mod folder? And one final thing Should the passion setting be EA standard or Passion Standard in order for the libido moodlets to work?

Big kiss :heart:

On 11/15/2017 at 7:11 AM, NightStorm said:

What can I do, is to modify use object for passion interaction (The one that says Erotic or Solo) when you click an object to make sims search autonomous for the best spot (that could be another object also) to passion.

I need suggestions on this, because if you click on a rug and choose passion with another sim and the initiator sim seeks for a spot near by it and that spot is other than the rug it self and it's totally random....

I don't know if players would like that.

I add this already in solo animations when a sim is libido negative and watch passion custom channels and I add it also when you click on your active sim and choose solo. It won't masturbate on the floor but to any near by object. If there is none, then it's the floor!

I would love that. It's perilously close to autonomy, which I love!

Hey there,

I just installed the Sims 3 again to check out some of the updates for the mods
But when I load a town I get an Error about reading the custom channels XML
And I don't appear to have that file, could anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

https://s20.postimg.org/xbsjgazfx/Sims3_Passion_TV-_Bug.jpg

Also where do I install the mesh files from the sybian?

Thanks in advance :)

6 hours ago, ImmortalOne said:

Hey there,

I just installed the Sims 3 again to check out some of the updates for the mods
But when I load a town I get an Error about reading the custom channels XML
And I don't appear to have that file, could anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

https://s20.postimg.org/xbsjgazfx/Sims3_Passion_TV-_Bug.jpg

Also where do I install the mesh files from the sybian?

Thanks in advance :)

That message comes from the mod Passion Custom TV Channels, that you found inside the passion version and you have it installed at your mods folder. This message says that the XML file inside the mod is missing or it has errors and that is not any mods bug.

Unless you edit the mods XML with S3PE this mod must be broken from the new sims3 installation.

You should remove the mods folder from \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 when you install sims3.

The sybian is not a mesh but a game object and you install it in your mods folder.

Edited by NightStorm
16 hours ago, NightStorm said:

That message comes from the mod Passion Custom TV Channels, that you found inside the passion version and you have it installed at your mods folder. This message says that the XML file inside the mod is missing or it has errors and that is not any mods bug.

Unless you edit the mods XML with S3PE this mod must be broken from the new sims3 installation.

You should remove the mods folder from \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 when you install sims3.

The sybian is not a mesh but a game object and you install it in your mods folder.

Yeah, I did install the files from the TV mod in my mods/package folder, like I do with about all the mods
I just did another clean install, removed everything sims3 related from both the documents and program files before hand, but the problem still remains, I still get that error on loading up a game
So I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong here

Also the zip file for the sybian contains a mesh folder, and I'm not sure what to do with that folder, hence the question, I know that the object is a package file that has to go into mods/packages

57 minutes ago, ImmortalOne said:

Yeah, I did install the files from the TV mod in my mods/package folder, like I do with about all the mods
I just did another clean install, removed everything sims3 related from both the documents and program files before hand, but the problem still remains, I still get that error on loading up a game
So I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong here

Also the zip file for the sybian contains a mesh folder, and I'm not sure what to do with that folder, hence the question, I know that the object is a package file that has to go into mods/packages

Sybian : the mesh folder is for animation creators and I add it in case any one wants to make animations with this object. The package file is the game object as almost anything in sims3 has the extension package. So the folder with object mesh and instructions, in ReadThis.txt, is not for the game.

As about the PassionCustomTVChannels.package, try to re-download the last version of passion and re install this mod only, in case something is broken in the mod. 

This error means that the mod, identifies that the XML file that loads the tv channels to it is not found or it has an error. This file is inside of this mod.

If you remove the package above, the error should stop.... or not?

Edited by NightStorm
1 hour ago, NightStorm said:

Sybian : the mesh folder is for animation creators and I add it in case any one wants to make animations with this object. The package file is the game object as almost anything in sims3 has the extension package. So the folder with object mesh and instructions, in ReadThis.txt, is not for the game.

As about the PassionCustomTVChannels.package, try to re-download the last version of passion and re install this mod only, in case something is broken in the mod. 

This error means that the mod, identifies that the XML file that loads the tv channels to it is not found or it has an error. This file is inside of this mod.

If you remove the package above, the error should stop.... or not?

Thanks for clearing that up with the sybian, I can ignore those other files then :)

And I downloaded passion 2661 again and the mediafire version of the passionvideochannels but the problem remained
Removing the PassionCustomTVChannels from my mod folder does remove the error message, but it also removes all the channels as well (IE Evil Sorcerer, Dracula's Brides, etc)

2 hours ago, ImmortalOne said:

Thanks for clearing that up with the sybian, I can ignore those other files then :)

And I downloaded passion 2661 again and the mediafire version of the passionvideochannels but the problem remained
Removing the PassionCustomTVChannels from my mod folder does remove the error message, but it also removes all the channels as well (IE Evil Sorcerer, Dracula's Brides, etc)

This is strange. Do you have any other TV channels mod? Second question, passion or other mods work correct?

If you click ok to the error message, the channels play?

Edited by NightStorm
52 minutes ago, NightStorm said:

This is strange. Do you have any other TV channels mod? Second question, passion or other mods work correct?

If you click ok to the error message, the channels play?

Yeah, 2 other ones actually, the one from KinkyWorld and this one
http://www.sexysims.info/download.php?t=173910
Both Passion and KinkyWorld are installed and seem to work fine
And all tv channels play vids even after cliking the error message away

4 hours ago, ImmortalOne said:

OK, I understood what's going on.

PassionCustomTVChannels  error system checks the load of the XML, the opportunity to read it's tags and premature ends of channels written in it.

All of those, are done after the world is load.

Since you try to start a new world in a new game the world is not load yet and the error system gives a false alarm about reading the XML.

Ignore it and tell me after you play, save and reload the saved game if you see this message again. 

If not the issue is captured and I'll fix it. It's not big deal.

13 hours ago, ImmortalOne said:

Wait a minute if I'm reading this right you have BOTH Passion and Kinky World installed in the same Mods Folder? Or is it just the TV channels for Kinky World?

But if you do have both mods installed that could be the problem both Passion and Kinky World edit alot of the same resources that alone would cause a conflict between the two of them and the adding of TV channels would add another one they could be fighting over who has control over them.

Try putting Passion in by itself using a clean game folder and see if the error happens as I don't recommend removing KW from a save game that has already been exposed to it as KW is one of those mods that has to be removed in a special way.

Edited by Guest
2 hours ago, namaradus said:

Wait a minute if I'm reading this right you have BOTH Passion and Kinky World installed in the same Mods Folder? Or is it just the TV channels for Kinky World?

But if you do have both mods installed that could be the problem both Passion and Kinky World edit alot of the same resources that alone would cause a conflict between the two of them and the adding of TV channels would add another one they could be fighting over who has control over them.

Try putting Passion in by itself using a clean game folder and see if the error happens as I don't recommend removing KW from a save game that has already been exposed to it as KW is one of those mods that has to be removed in a special way.

Okay yeah, the problem is indeed with the KinkyWorld mod
I removed the KW mod and started a new town and the error message didn't show up
Suppose I should test both of them some more, they seem to work (somewhat) fine when installed together, apart from the error message ofcourse

11 hours ago, NightStorm said:

OK, I understood what's going on.

PassionCustomTVChannels  error system checks the load of the XML, the opportunity to read it's tags and premature ends of channels written in it.

All of those, are done after the world is load.

Since you try to start a new world in a new game the world is not load yet and the error system gives a false alarm about reading the XML.

Ignore it and tell me after you play, save and reload the saved game if you see this message again. 

If not the issue is captured and I'll fix it. It's not big deal.

The error comes back every time I load the game
And it's indeed caused by the KinkyWorld Mod
But the channels do seem to work after clicking away the message, so it's not that much of a big deal

Umm Hi the custom channels of Kinky World(Like Kinky Straight, Kinky Gay)don't play anything. It just plays the Chat in computer Clip from when we chat with someone in the computer. That's the one in Oniki_Videos package, I extracted and played them in VLC and yea it only contains the chat with someone clip. Where can I download the custom channel Clips for Kinky World? Does anyone know? Please help.

4 minutes ago, Skydome said:

Umm Hi the custom channels of Kinky World(Like Kinky Straight, Kinky Gay)don't play anything. It just plays the Chat in computer Clip from when we chat with someone in the computer. That's the one in Oniki_Videos package, I extracted and played them in VLC and yea it only contains the chat with someone clip. Where can I download the custom channel Clips for Kinky World? Does anyone know? Please help.

Here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/84490-kinkyworld-tv-updated-10132017/

On 16/11/2017 at 3:39 AM, MrsSanta said:

Jepp thats the one ;) It is much easier to colour as the floor (of the shower) can be changed, which the other outdoor shower can't (it stays white :( ). Have not had much chance to play today, but the Kinkyworld tv channels works, the rug gets used for passion but they choose the middle of the large rug where the bed stood so i got to see some heads bopping up and down through the bed LOL 

One of my female sims lives on her own and has an imaginary friend who is also her lover, when they start to passion he don't get naked and her moodlet remains horny. Is this something that must stay that way or is there a way to make the imaginary friends count as a sim without making them real first? (Just thought about what i was asking :D Imagine if this was real life LOL )

Oh i alomost forgot to ask: There is an object on the front page the  Doomdriven SybianSaddle.  Is this something for modders or is it to be placed in the mod folder? And one final thing Should the passion setting be EA standard or Passion Standard in order for the libido moodlets to work?

Big kiss :heart:

The shower is now in passion and plays any shower animations AW or KW! I finished with it today!

The moodlets should be libido, woohoo  in settings and the sims must have negative passion libido moodlet to react with passion channels.

The SybianSaddle is a game object but It needs animations. The folder in the zip, has its mesh in case any animator wants to make animations for it.

Imaginary friend is not human type sim. It needs to be real. Otherwise that fem sim of yours, will die horny! :lol: 

Rugs need more work...

Edited by NightStorm

Hi NightStorm,

Ever since the last two versions of Passion (2.6.6.0 and 2.6.6.1) I've noticed that every time my Sims watch television I either get a black screen or a frozen image of whatever channel my sim is watching. And choosing any of the films or the new channel will show a black screen. At first I assumed this was a bug with the game in general but it turns out that once I take the Passion Custom TV channel mod out of my mods folder the problem goes away. So I am thinking there might either be a bug with the TV channels mod itself or there is a mod/CC conflict with one of the other mods I am using. I don't have Kinky World or Kicker's mod or even Twallan's mod. I only have the Woohooer mod from NRaas and Passion, and that is it. I don't have any other television mods, either. I have all of the version 1.67 expansions except for Into The Future. Are there any known conflicts between your TV channels mod and any other mods? Apparently your mod is working for other people so I am thinking there must be a mod conflict. Or is there some other mod I need to install first in order for my sims to watch custom TV channels?

Any advice and/or assistance that anyone could provide would be appreciated. Thanks for reading!