Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

Hello, SimJMFan; 

Would it be appropriate to link floor animations with rugs ?

this is a great question.

i believe it is, since rugs may inherit the same class as, for example, a double bed.

that reminded me of this Mod named "The Transmogrifier (aka Object Script Changer)" from ModTheSims; it allows the user to change or swap one object's script for another.

i should try and see how it works.

all the best,

E.

I think that L666 gave that answer. Many floor animations of her/him that got the rug object and they worked. I also discovered that counter animations work with an oven also! I got some of them my self to use for ovens! (what ever L666 counter animations that use sponge) L666 gave one oven animation... I have more!

Usually objects of the same heights can use animations that meant to be for other objects.

The first ever example on this, is WTW table animations that worked for bikes (not motorbikes) at the first ever mod of this kind (Kickers Animated Woohoo)  and still work in passion

I really don't meant to confuse you with all the programing class shit of mine, some posts above.

I like to speak in common language so any one can understand  what ever, I say is about.

With very few words,

what ever you click in this game and you get a pie of things to do, this is a sim pie, and the elements of it are interactions. 

If you click an object and you get only Nraas, it means that there is no iterations for this object but my friend Twallan made one for those objects to find out its characteristics, debug or many other things Sims3 keep for non interactive objects with his either Master Controller or Debugger Enabler.  

Yes, floor anims work just as well on rugs. There was a time when KW would`nt animate on the floor for some reason and I just added "Rug" to the XML. I also sent some pics to Laddy666 of her anims working on "Dumpster" "DrumKit" and a few others just as proof of concept as to what could be animated on, the anims did`nt look right obviously because they were`nt made for them but some "Window" anims work ok on "Fridge"

How do I uninstall Kinky World? I saw on its description that is has "added an uninstall" feature, but I don't see it. Is it ok to just remove it from my mod folder then add Passion? I am so tired of the mod I only use on occasion possibly being the culprit for my issues. I have a sim enemy whom I keep trying to have her get caught whoring in public and when I choose the animation they just stand there and flex muscles and one plays with magic in her hands. They call that woohoo... I will see if Passion can get me around the issues. I really wanted that brother aspect so I could create a jail in the center of town where sims can stop and heckle the enemy sims... but, I dont like the lags and conflicts with my NRaas mods. I really love my Nraas mods more :P

thank  you very much for your explanations and for your effort to make them simple.

Rugs are objects and allow interactions.

Do we create the interaction if we introduce Rugs in the animation xml ?

From another hand, I would be interresting to know about which improvement you are working presently. Before your last release, I thought you did more I had expected to.

Cheers

I think that L666 gave that answer. Many floor animations of her/him that got the rug object and they worked. I also discovered that counter animations work with an oven also! I got some of them my self to use for ovens! (what ever L666 counter animations that use sponge) L666 gave one oven animation... I have more!

Usually objects of the same heights can use animations that meant to be for other objects.

The first ever example on this, is WTW table animations that worked for bikes (not motorbikes) at the first ever mod of this kind (Kickers Animated Woohoo)  and still work in passion

I really don't meant to confuse you with all the programing class shit of mine, some posts above.

I like to speak in common language so any one can understand  what ever, I say is about.

With very few words,

what ever you click in this game and you get a pie of things to do, this is a sim pie, and the elements of it are interactions. 

If you click an object and you get only Nraas, it means that there is no iterations for this object but my friend Twallan made one for those objects to find out its characteristics, debug or many other things Sims3 keep for non interactive objects with his either Master Controller or Debugger Enabler.  

How do I uninstall Kinky World? I saw on its description that is has "added an uninstall" feature, but I don't see it. Is it ok to just remove it from my mod folder then add Passion? I am so tired of the mod I only use on occasion possibly being the culprit for my issues. I have a sim enemy whom I keep trying to have her get caught whoring in public and when I choose the animation they just stand there and flex muscles and one plays with magic in her hands. They call that woohoo... I will see if Passion can get me around the issues. I really wanted that brother aspect so I could create a jail in the center of town where sims can stop and heckle the enemy sims... but, I dont like the lags and conflicts with my NRaas mods. I really love my Nraas mods more :P

The Uninstall feature for KW is buggy at best and doesn't always work and leaves behind a broken save. Been through it 4 times.

And just taking KW out will kill the entire town depending on how long you've been using it.

But click on your sim go to Kinky World>Settings>Uninstall Kinky World it should be the second Option

I am experiencing this hell now :( 

I went ahead and just took it out of the game, and now loaded the game back up and Error Trap is losing its mind. I am not sure if I ought to try to save the game or not... at this point, what have I got to lose? If it doesnt save, I have the prior copy of the game. Not that it would load, since KW was part of it. Perhaps I better go to a new town and start over :P I've learned to have all my sims saved in Saved Sims, can just snag them out of there. Just placing lots over again will be irritating, at best. 

Is there any other way to get through this mess now that I've done this? KW was just buggy as all hell. I installed Passions but can't see if its any better since the game wont work :P Relationship panels are erroring out... its like doomsday for Legacy Island!

The Uninstall feature for KW is buggy at best and doesn't always work and leaves behind a broken save. Been through it 4 times.

And just taking KW out will kill the entire town depending on how long you've been using it.

But click on your sim go to Kinky World>Settings>Uninstall Kinky World it should be the second Option

I went ahead and just took it out of the game, and now loaded the game back up and Error Trap is losing its mind. I am not sure if I ought to try to save the game or not... at this point, what have I got to lose? If it doesnt save, I have the prior copy of the game. Not that it would load, since KW was part of it. Perhaps I better go to a new town and start over :P I've learned to have all my sims saved in Saved Sims, can just snag them out of there. Just placing lots over again will be irritating, at best. 

Is there any other way to get through this mess now that I've done this? KW was just buggy as all hell. I installed Passions but can't see if its any better since the game wont work :P Relationship panels are erroring out... its like doomsday for Legacy Island!

Sounds like that Save Game is toast.

If you don't plan on going back to KW or if you just want to test Passion then it would be best to do a reset to factory default.

But first make copies of these Folders Library, Installed Worlds, DCBackup, DCCache, Saved Outfits, Mods and Saved Sims (if they don't have any KW Traits on them) and put them in a new folder on your Desktop (just copy/paste the folders).

Take out the whole (make sure you are in Documents not Program Files) Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3 folder and put it on your Desktop, rename it and zip it up so you have a secure copy of the old folder (in case you want to go back to KW) then delete the unzipped folder or if your not going to use KW anymore then skip the zipping part and make sure you take your Mods folder out for use in the new folder. The reason for getting rid of the old folder is it's possible the game folder is corrupted (had that happen after a failed uninstall of KW).

Start the Launcher and let the game make a new one and exit/close the Launcher. And then take the copies of the Library, Installed Worlds, DCBackup, DCCache, Saved Outfits, Mods and Saved Sims and put them in the new game folder.

First of all...you have excelled yourself with this Passion update!! I am loooving this new mod! I just tried KW for a month or so and, while it was fun in some areas, I tired of it pretty quickly. It made my game so so slow. Also, my sims were constantly naked. Lol. I am sooo glad I came back to Passion, Passion just works so much smoother, and I found a nice surprise. GREAT addition of the TV and channels. 

I think I may be missing something in my mods, though. I seem to only have 8 'ejaculate on' selections instead of 9. The very top selection in the pie menu is blank. What have I done wrong, please?

If you don't plan on going back to KW or if you just want to test Passion then it would be best to do a reset to factory default.

But first make copies of these Folders Library, Installed Worlds, DCBackup, DCCache, Saved Outfits, Mods and Saved Sims (if they don't have any KW Traits on them) and put them in a new folder on your Desktop (just copy/paste the folders).

Take out the whole (make sure you are in Documents not Program Files) Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3 folder and put it on your Desktop, rename it and zip it up so you have a secure copy of the old folder (in case you want to go back to KW) then delete the unzipped folder or if your not going to use KW anymore then skip the zipping part and make sure you take your Mods folder out for use in the new folder. The reason for getting rid of the old folder is it's possible the game folder is corrupted (had that happen after a failed uninstall of KW).

Start the Launcher and let the game make a new one and exit/close the Launcher. And then take the copies of the Library, Installed Worlds, DCBackup, DCCache, Saved Outfits, Mods and Saved Sims and put them in the new game folder.

I have had to do that sooo many times because I am a CC junkie, I could practically do it with my eyes closed... what a mess though, still. I didn't think about sims being saved with those traits from KW, I figured it would just drop them like it does my honorary degrees when I go into CAS... I went ahead and took my KW folder from the recycle bin, with my settings from library. loaded game back up as I exited my mess without saving. Now uninstalled and gonna hope i get away with saving AS and moving on without further threat.. we shall see.

I have had to do that sooo many times because I am a CC junkie, I could practically do it with my eyes closed... what a mess though, still. I didn't think about sims being saved with those traits from KW, I figured it would just drop them like it does my honorary degrees when I go into CAS... I went ahead and took my KW folder from the recycle bin, with my settings from library. loaded game back up as I exited my mess without saving. Now uninstalled and gonna hope i get away with saving AS and moving on without further threat.. we shall see.

You might be able to although no guarantees.

I know the 4 Saves I had in the past where a little more advanced so removing KW was a deathblow to them. And a couple that had KW in for only a couple of weeks didn't work right.

From what I understand as I was chatting with 2 of the Organizers from Nraas that even after being removed depending on how advanced the save is with KW it still leaves traces that mess the save up.

So if you notice the game being more laggy and choppy than normal you'll need to do a factory reset.

I had one save where I thought everything went fine until I noticed Woohooer and SP where no longer working like they should have been and the game started to get very laggy after a half day ingame where it had ran as smooth as silk.

First of all...you have excelled yourself with this Passion update!! I am loooving this new mod! I just tried KW for a month or so and, while it was fun in some areas, I tired of it pretty quickly. It made my game so so slow. Also, my sims were constantly naked. Lol. I am sooo glad I came back to Passion, Passion just works so much smoother, and I found a nice surprise. GREAT addition of the TV and channels. 

I think I may be missing something in my mods, though. I seem to only have 8 'ejaculate on' selections instead of 9. The very top selection in the pie menu is blank. What have I done wrong, please?

I suppose that you download the latest version, deleted the older one from your mods and replace the PassionCumMasks package with the new one. The blank interaction in Ejaculation pie could be 2 things that I what you to test.

1) If the blank interaction, does nothing then sure is the cum masks package. You might have an older version of it. To make it sure, try to cum different places of the body. All cum masks on a fem body should appear and stay there.

2) If the blank interaction does something and the only issue is that is blank, tell be your locale because I might miss to add some localization string of your local.

Yes, in the objects tag of the animations XML you can add rug and a floor animations will also play on rugs the same way it plays with floor KW example <Objects>Floor,Shower,Rug,Mistletoe</Objects> 

Look any L666 flor animation to see exactly where it goes.

As about development. I have to finish 3 things for a new update.

1) Fix K69 motorbike animations issue, which is already fixed

2) Add a listener that listens when sims are watching TV (fixed) and when sims libido buffs are negative, the sims start masturbate and get satisfy libido buff (fixed) and all this autonomous... Already done!

What is left of it is to read what channel is playing when sim is watching TV to make it happen only for custom TV channels

3) Add ejaculation interactions for She males were I've done nothing yet.  

thank  you very much for your explanations and for your effort to make them simple.

From another hand, I would be interresting to know about which improvement you are working presently. Before your last release, I thought you did more I had expected to.

Cheers

With very few words,

"Create" is not quite the right way to look at it. Passion (or KW) create the interctions, L666 or Amra etc create the animations. The xml directs passion to which objects those animations are played out on. Mistletoe is a good example because although it looks like the object is on the ceiling and you might think the animation will play there, the footprint for mistletoe is a floor object and so any floor animation will play well on it.

Yes, in the objects tag of the animations XML you can add rug and a floor animations will also play on rugs the same way it plays with floor KW example <Objects>Floor,Shower,Rug,Mistletoe</Objects> 

Hi  ;) !

Suitable for this purpose the s3pe program?

Can I therefore add auto (car) animation to chairs and sofas? How these objects are called? What is called the object fence?

Hi  ;) !

Suitable for this purpose the s3pe program?

Can I therefore add auto (car) animation to chairs and sofas? How these objects are called? What is called the object fence?

For the first part of your question, yes all these you can do, you can do with S3PE program.

As for the second one.....

Do automobiles (cars) look like chairs or sofas in your game?

Do the car chairs have anything to do with living room chairs or couches or sofas?

Since you already know the answer, what is the point of this question?

And please forgive me in case, you're so newbie on Sims 3, but car animations are very different of chair/couch animations so if you ever add them, they will be totally miss placed! 

And please forgive me in case, you're so newbie on Sims 3, but car animations are very different of chair/couch animations so if you ever add them, they will be totally miss placed! 

You may be right, but I'll try. If it is so bad, then get back. I never not do anything not comebackable )). Will look for something similar for the "car" and the "chair". Can tell me the exact name? ;)

And as I call the fence? So is the "fence"?

And today, I looked at the column. As and the fridge are almost identical. Means to be applied to the window. The same question - what to call it?  And ~"Bed Children" what to call it?

met at OKW xml object "Mistletoe" as it appears in the game no idea...

So far, I added the Rug to the Beds. See what happens...:))

You may be right, but I'll try. If it is so bad, then get back. I never not do anything not comebackable )). Will look for something similar for the "car" and the "chair". Can tell me the exact name? ;)

And as I call the fence? So is the "fence"?

And today, I looked at the column. As and the fridge are almost identical. Means to be applied to the window. The same question - what to call it?  And ~"Bed Children" what to call it?

met at OKW xml object "Mistletoe" as it appears in the game no idea...

So far, I added the Rug to the Beds. See what happens... :))

car = CarSports, CarExpensive1, CarExpensive2

chair = ChairDining, ChairLiving, ChairLounge 

bed = BedSingle, BedDouble, Altar (for Vampires), BedBunk

fence, there many fences and their game name depends on their material. For example RedWoodFence but I never saw any animations for this object.

Mistletoe is a Christmas plant  post-786190-0-87050800-1509459186.png

What ever has to do with children has no interaction in passion and if a child is in the room that passion happens it leaves immediately and won't came back as long as passion plays, even if you interact with a sim child to go back there. 

Any Child thing with anything Erotic,  is far more disgusting than the rape thing you request some posts above.

Now, be a good person again, because what ever has to do with children, MAKES ME MAD!!!!  

At first i wasnt gonna post anything, cause i figure if i look through thread i find it. But so far no one ever made a virgin mod or virgin trait.  Everyone should remember being one to at least make a mod, or at least animations for first time sex. I would love to see that..

The mod gives a moodlet for first woohoo. Surely that is enough. With care, love and consideration there is no difference between the first time and the fiftieth.

At first i wasnt gonna post anything, cause i figure if i look through thread i find it. But so far no one ever made a virgin mod or virgin trait.  Everyone should remember being one to at least make a mod, or at least animations for first time sex. I would love to see that..

When a sim male or female has first time woohoo gets the buff  of first time woohoo.

That happens if you use the vanilla Woohoo for a sim or passion animated woohoo.

I can not tell about Kinky World because I don't know.

So what else you want, blood or something?

Virginity can not be a trait, because it has no upgrade level.

All traits start at -1 and get to level 10

In this case a -1 level is the virgin sim, OK...

A 10 level is what ?? 

Sorry. I had a purely technical interest. Just crib it is an object of similar height on the table or fence. And children in the family may not be at the same time. And I'm not looking for animations, I think to take them from similar objects. I didn't consider LOL, menu Passion is not on all objects, in contrast to the Kinky. And even if there is an animation for a Rug, there's no Passion. I thought that Passion will appear automatically in the presence of animations... Via Kinky test did not work, because Sims was not in the mood. Awful buggy this Kinky sometimes!!

As I said above, floor has no passion menu.

Even if an object has no passion menu, such as rug but there is an animation for floor, rug passion will play it autonomous.

For example if you add a dancing rug on a floor, sims will passion on it no matter if there is a passion menu on it or not.

It is not difficult to add almost any game object to have that menu. But if there is no animation, the sims will get naked and then dress again without do anything else.

Seeing that, won't you think that it is a bug or something?   

Sorry. I had a purely technical interest. Just crib it is an object of similar height on the table or fence. And children in the family may not be at the same time. And I'm not looking for animations, I think to take them from similar objects. I didn't consider LOL, menu Passion is not on all objects, in contrast to the Kinky. And even if there is an animation for a Rug, there's no Passion. I thought that Passion will appear automatically in the presence of animations... Via Kinky test did not work, because Sims was not in the mood. Awful buggy this Kinky sometimes!!

Hmm there is a slight issue with this mod: Too many information. I dont know where to begin. And there is no installation instruction. So many downloadable content. Which one is the base content? Which one is required and which is optional? What is the correct order of the downloadable contents? (If any).

The structure of the post is also wrong. First goes the description with the download link, and after that all the requirements of the content. Then the new version updates. Not the other way around.

Other than that, great mod smile.png

Well Done.

I was going to give you instructions on how to search a webpage, but honestly I think it might be better to see your optometrist. The VERY FIRST POST of this thread links to the mod. That link opens up to various versions of this mod, all of which are labeled. I'm concerned that you can't find it, since it's how all the mods on this forum are presented.

I'm also concerned that you don't know how to install a mod in sims 3. It's actually not that hard, but there are tutorials on how to do it. What it boils down to though is put it in your mods folder with all your other mods. Anyway, here are a couple of tutorials. Pick the one you like best and follow the instructions. http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_CC_Basics and https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=454209314

Fair enough, the update post is a bit of a word salad, but honestly you don't need to read it to make this work. It's pretty plug & play and the instructions are on the sim's menu.

Finally, this mod just runs animations under a specific set of circumstances. I mean obviously, it does a lot more than that, but it has been kept pretty simple so that it's a clean, efficient, easy to use animation player for sex animations. Which does mean that you have to download and install the animations as well. But the good news is that, unlike this most amazing of mods, the majority of the animation packs this mod utilises are stickied on this subforum.  As far as anything else goes, it's pretty much aesthetics. It is possible to run the animations without a penis mod. It looks ridiculous and the mod doesn't know who to assign male, but it is possible. The mod does look for a couple of specific penis meshes, but that's because they're good ones. It doesn't actually need them to work, well, not if you don't care what things look like.

Anyway, this is a link to one of the best penis meshes out there. It is also the one the mod looks for first: https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html?zx=6ea3b60a99644c3c

Good luck with the custom content. Although I'd probably recommend trying out some custom content furniture as a first-timer, it's easier to see if you got the installation right.

NightStorm and Almighty All,

Falloutersexy, on 24 Oct 2017 - 08:47 AM, said:snapback.png

Hmm there is a slight issue with this mod: Too many information. I dont know where to begin. And there is no installation instructions. So many downloadable content. Which one is the base content? Which one is required and which is optional? What is the correct order of the downloadable contents? (If any).

The structure of the post is also wrong. First goes the description with the download link, and after that all the requirements of the content. Then the new version updates. Not the other way around.

Fallouter,

Mods and CC tend to be poorly documented; often the modder is much more concerned about coding than to explaining the functionalities of her/his Mod. further, "Technical Writing" (the domain where writing manuals, guidelines, and procedures lie) is an academic field offered in several universities — such as Cornell, Oxford, MIT, Cambridge, University of Illinois, UBC, UToronto, and so forth. it's a specialized area, ergo it requires specialized professionals. 

as a rule of thumb: the more developers put into writing manuals explicating the mechanics of their creations, the less they actually code. furthermore; Modders are a special case, for they often have a real life job and code in their spare time. you see: it's not a career; they do it out of sheer love.

hence — and if i may suggest: do not expect much from the guidelines — here or in any other Modding Forum. read them thoroughly several times, and try to apply what you grasped.

in tempo:

instructions on how to install Mods and CC may be found in this post from ModTheSims. further, if you want to know more about Sims 3 technicalities, it is always a good idea to read the SimsWiki page.

someone posted something about renaming the Mods alphabetically; it isn't actually necessary, and in some cases dangerous.

all important Mods should be placed into the "Override" folder, as shown below;

just make sure the "Resource.cfg" document is as follows;

NightStorm; thanks for your great work.

wish you all the best.

E.

Floopyboo and tomatoeddie:

1: I DO know how to install a mod. However, each mod, sometimes may need a specific way of installing. Some files might not be needed, others may want a specific load order and so on. Apart from the generic "installation procedures" that we are all aware of, each mod may, or may not, require a special way of handling installation.

2: Floopyboo, you say that the thread is a bit salad. Thats exactly what i was referring to. If the modder organize the thread a little bit better then it MAY, or may not, attract more followers and downloads :) Thats all!

3. Tomatoeddie: I did not ask for him to write a "technical writing", but only re-organize the content of the thread in a proper manner. Description nevers goes to the bottom of a thread. Updates never goes second, but usually at the bottom.  FAQ never goes in the same thread with the downloadable extensions. Fixed information like description usually goes first. Ever changing information usually goes last. Its basic mod presentetation.

Other than that, thank you both for the comments :)

And as floopyboo, already said, the first post is always the basic of any mod. The zip file on top is always the last and it is always mentioned with a version number about (Passion Version 2.6.x.x) this big and underneath it is click here to download. So here is what you need of this mod and this is not much of information! Since you're a member here ... Member Since 23 Sep 2015 and that's from your profile, you are not new to Sims neither new to LoverLab!

I'm sure that you know how to find a download content here as much I'm sure that you already know, where goes the description and where the download link! 

More than 2 years here, I believe that you saw this a lot!

The many downloadable content,

Shows a creativity to anything in Sims 3.

Not just a mod but many and the hell more that I can mod! 

Even if this looks like a salad to you as floopyboo said, the Headings of them, guide you. And just to explain that..

Adds in this new version.  

Here is everything I changed since I got this mod. From day one (31/1/2017) with what Alfiechan gave to me,

until (10/10/17) with all the changes I made to make it from 2.6 version to 2.6.6.0 (6 new versions above and I don't mention the updates between them!)  

Passion Object Toys and more!

Is any new sex toys creations I made for passion to use

Passion for Creativity

Is all Sims3 object meshes I extract from the game for people who like to make animations with them 

Videos For Passion Custom TV Channels

are new videos that I made for new TV custom Channel mod  

Passion TV Sets for Passion Custom TV Channels

I also made TV sets to play them correct

Above Toys and Whatever Explanation

As the title said, is an explanation of how to use the sex toys above in Sims 3    

Passion Frequently Asked Questions

This is a FAQ of how to use this mod, there's also a demonstration of how to change things in KW XML files. 

So, is the issue slight or sight with this mod?

Should I pack all this in a zip and tell you nothing of their use or is better this way?

I'm really all in ears!

Hi there. As i said in my previous comment, i am not new here and of course i know how to download stuff. I just havent used loverslab as much as nexυs, and of course i know where to find the description etc. Im only telling you that if you make the thread look more "good looking" and organized it will be better for the reader, THATS ALL im saying!!  :P

However this is the first time a thread confuses me so much :/  ha ha ha. To sum up, which, from all the above downloadable links, are required, and which are not?

Ok so i guess "passion object toys and more" is not required/essential in order to play the game since they are mostly toys like dildo etc.

Lets move on to the "Passion FAQ". You say:

"Passion is a mod that plays animations for Animated Woohoo (AW) and Oniki Kinky World (OKW)"

Therefore, AW and Oniki kinky world are an essential requirement for this mod. Without one of the above mod, this mod should not be downloaded, or it will do nothing.  Correct? if yes, i think that it needs to be explicitly stated. If yes, imost modders tend to provide links to the other, essential mods.

Moving to the "How do i use the mod" part of the "Passion FAQ" section, you list a number of packages that are required to play the mod. However, where do i find those packages? It would be also cool to provide links again. Unless those packages are found in your mod? But then you wouldnt write this list.

Going back to the "Above toys and whatever explanation", you say that we have to change the names in the XML animations files. Most modders also indicate where such files are located. (Example: (C:)-->x86-->Electronic arts-->sims 3-->Game folder etc).

Below that, you say: "What ever is below, is only the package that contain the XML, not the actual animation clips. You must have the clips also, from the forum that uploaded them". Again, it would be cool if you can indicate where can we download the actual animation clips.

Thats all, thank you if you managed to read all this :P