Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

Hi all.

Two simple questions.

I think this mod is more convenient and stable than Kinky (at least for non-pervert game), but there are two things that I can not find here.
1. Do you plan to introduce contraceptives into the game (like ONIKI_Condom.package)?
2. It is possible to adjust partial stripping of partners, as in Kinky? For example, don't remove ALL clothes for Woohoo in public places.

2 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

Thank you namaradus to always try to find a solution. Unfortunately it did not work this time. I noticed I got this issue with some sims. They all went to University world before. I tested with another household. The above animations adressed the genre well. But I had another genre issue with another animations.

So you had problems with L666 animations ?

Are you using Nraas Traveller? Sounds like something funky happened during the traveling transition. Try using Master Controller to Reset the Town.

6 hours ago, lolic99 said:

Hi all.

Two simple questions.

I think this mod is more convenient and stable than Kinky (at least for non-pervert game), but there are two things that I can not find here.
1. Do you plan to introduce contraceptives into the game (like ONIKI_Condom.package)?
2. It is possible to adjust partial stripping of partners, as in Kinky? For example, don't remove ALL clothes for Woohoo in public places.

Hi!

One simple answer!

This mod is not more convenient and stable than Kinky. It is totally different than Kinky.

Play with this mod see all its options and then suggest things that you want or don't want, about this mod.

Your question 2 at least, can be answered if you just play.

I'm not a follower of kinky world....

4 hours ago, namaradus said:

Are you using Nraas Traveller? Sounds like something funky happened during the traveling transition. Try using Master Controller to Reset the Town.

I did a Town reset, I deleted the passion 2.6.x and put a new downloaded one. I will download L666 again and paste it in the mods/package directory.

If it does not work I will play in a new Town.

Thank you for your help.

1 hour ago, TwilightStorm said:

Hi!

One simple answer!

This mod is not more convenient and stable than Kinky. It is totally different than Kinky.

Play with this mod see all its options and then suggest things that you want or don't want, about this mod.

Your question 2 at least, can be answered if you just play.

I'm not a follower of kinky world....

I apologize, I do not know the language very well :smile:

I've been playing with this mod for a long time (And i played with AW before). And yes, I know what is there, and what not. I think the question was - is it planned in future versions? I'm just asking.
About Kinky - maybe these mods are different in code or resources, but in their main purpose they are very similar. I use this mod because it is lighter, more stable, less conflict and less crazy. I do not see the problem in that I compared them. Did I miss something?

7 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

I did a Town reset, I deleted the passion 2.6.x and put a new downloaded one. I will download L666 again and paste it in the mods/package directory.

If it does not work I will play in a new Town.

Thank you for your help.

One more thing to try first download DebugEnabler http://nraas.wikispaces.com/DebugEnabler+Phase+Ten

You can take it out once you're done.

Click on City Hall Nraas>DebugEnabler>Options: City Hall>Sim>Fix Homeworld let the game run for a little bit then do a Save As then exit and reload.

Not sure how familiar you are with Nraas mods but Traveler can help prevent some of the problems from the traveling system and best when used with Overwatch and ErrorTrap.

Some of their mods have alot of bug fixes for the game like Woohooer fixes some of the broken pregnancy game code so it's good idea if you don't already have an account there to register for one and ask questions about their mods.

I’m still having a failure with the shemale options and s9me of the object I realize now as well that I change my play style I havefollowed the device given and used the indicated links even double checked for conflict is anyone else having the issue where the whips don’t appear or the dildo doesn’t appear in many of the animations that call for it 

7 hours ago, lolic99 said:

I apologize, I do not know the language very well :smile:

I've been playing with this mod for a long time (And i played with AW before). And yes, I know what is there, and what not. I think the question was - is it planned in future versions? I'm just asking.
About Kinky - maybe these mods are different in code or resources, but in their main purpose they are very similar. I use this mod because it is lighter, more stable, less conflict and less crazy. I do not see the problem in that I compared them. Did I miss something?

In the last versions there is a new feature called ejaculation. This feature has naked body accessories called cum masks. They cover both upper and lower body. Accessories do not appear upon clothes if they have not any mesh and these accessories do not have any. Even if I make a half naked outfit, the ejaculation interaction will change it to full naked. Kinky is a core mod and passion is pure script mod. Their difference is big. Some features of Kinky needed game engine core modification to work. I don't follow that. I never said that there is a problem compare them. I only said that they are very different to compare. ( This mod is not more convenient and stable than Kinky. It is totally different than Kinky. )

You might see the result of both mods similar but the way they work in the game is very different.

There is no need to apologize for anything. You never offend anything or anyone. I explained and not attacked you and I apologize, if I made you see it this way.

33 minutes ago, Catrlgirl said:

I’m still having a failure with the shemale options and s9me of the object I realize now as well that I change my play style I havefollowed the device given and used the indicated links even double checked for conflict is anyone else having the issue where the whips don’t appear or the dildo doesn’t appear in many of the animations that call for it 

Have you tried in a new game with new sims, in case your sims are corrupted?

1 hour ago, Catrlgirl said:

Are you using the altered OKW XML's from post #4?

On 14/12/2017 at 12:09 AM, namaradus said:

With Woohooer sims will go to the nearest woohoo able object which in it's code it gives the bed high priority. If you where to stick a bed in the living room even with 5 other sims standing around they'll go straight to that bed. I've stuck a bed in Central Park in SV right out in the open and believe me sims will use it.

I din't realise this. Thanks!

On 14/12/2017 at 1:44 AM, TwilightStorm said:

Any interaction in sims 3 does not last for ever!

Passion autonomy triggers some interaction that lasts 60 sim min.

If the interaction fails to start, then it's canceled. That comes from game engine, otherwise the sim "gets stacked" 

You might seen that happen, when 2 sims that start an erotic interaction that leads to passion and try to find a spot when there are not many and one of the two sims fail to reach that spot and then the even is canceled.

Sims 3 privacy interaction wants other sims to leave the spot. That also comes from sims 3 game engine.

That is what happen when your sim wants privacy.

I bet that you have seen already what happens, when sims want to use a toilet and another sim is in it. The sim try to make the other sim move away from the spot and it dosen't leave to find another toilet. That is the privacy interaction, I'm talking about!   

You call this interaction (programmatic) to any other sim around the room.

That interaction makes children or pets or shy and proper trait sims to leave the room.

Passion autonomy is a number from 1 to 99.

I believe that an autonomy level of 10 is much different than level 90 as

I bet that your sims are obsessed from a C# code and not with sex!

Passion autonomy, when triggers seeks to find a valid passion object in the room, that some event triggered it and triggered it, in that room and not anywhere around the household nor the world lot! 

Woohooer triggers it self from woohoo events, to apply any of its options. It does not trigger any woohoo, it self!

Namaradus covered this with easier to digest language above, but thankyou for your detailed explaination. I asked the impossible, I know this now, so thankyou for yor patience :smile:

1 hour ago, hana120 said:

Hello.
I can not get access to the MST in Passion anymore. They no longer appear in the list of spirit states. While I can always turned them on or off in the Passion menu.

I suppose, that you say, that you can't get access to STDs and that the disease buffs do not appear any more. If you do have Kinky world installed, uninstall it and try again. They might conflict.

On 13.12.2017 at 11:29 AM, SimJMFan said:

Does anyone had genders issue with the following L666 animations 

problems like that exist! in 3d animations, almost all. If a switch from MMF to MFM in the name (or Vice versa) - definitely need manually sims to change.  in 2d it's not showing yet

So, I removed KW and all the other files that go with it and I ended up with a huge bug in the game.
Full of portrait instead of those of my sims, my sims are removed from the game and the house sold.
I restored my backup with the backup, I handed all the mods, and I will test again by uninstalling KW and Passion again and then see if it does it again and reinstall Passion to see.

Well, it's the same.
I will have to test on a part because on this one, if I remove a file of KW or Passion, I take this huge bug that removes my sims.

...and I repeat once again. KW is a core mod. Core mods modify the game engine and anything that game engine cores load. Mods, sims, whatever. KW patreon versions are more stable than the versions here and that is what players of KW say. It is not my opinion. I suggest not to test in a saved game but to start a new one with new sims and have passion, Nraas mods, CmarNY mods  and any of your hair, clothes, skins and whatever CC that you might have, to test passion.   

7 hours ago, floopyboo said:

I din't realise this. Thanks!

Namaradus covered this with easier to digest language above, but thankyou for your detailed explaination. I asked the impossible, I know this now, so thankyou for yor patience :smile:

And I stand with your sims sex obsession, because I felt this way my self when I start play with this game. If you're male and your sim is also male and he got married and he got daughters as children and those children grow up and start have a sexual life...

LoOoL I can't say what I did!

Specially when I discovered Twallan's mods!

Most young men in Town turned to gay! :tounge_wink:

And the funniest in this, is that I don't even have daughters! :joy:

On 12/14/2017 at 2:03 AM, TwilightStorm said:

Have you tried in a new game with new sims, in case your sims are corrupted?

I just did and the same problem arises. the Female penis is there and it's recognized I get the options for get hard get soft and to modify it and it seems to be recognized because the sim will perform male animations but during those passion animations it remains flaccid and does not interact.  I also  did a re-download of the altered OKW XMLS from post 4 and everything seems to be working accept the whip now so thank you guys for that. 

21 minutes ago, Catrlgirl said:

I just did and the same problem arises. the Female penis is there and it's recognized I get the options for get hard get soft and to modify it and it seems to be recognized because the sim will perform male animations but during those passion animations it remains flaccid and does not interact.  I also  did a re-download of the altered OKW XMLS from post 4 and everything seems to be working accept the whip now so thank you guys for that. 

I think it's the Dragon Whip that's being referenced in the altered OKW download it and if you have the SV Whip download that one and replace it with the one you have both in post 4.

4 hours ago, hana120 said:

So, I removed KW and all the other files that go with it and I ended up with a huge bug in the game.
Full of portrait instead of those of my sims, my sims are removed from the game and the house sold.
I restored my backup with the backup, I handed all the mods, and I will test again by uninstalling KW and Passion again and then see if it does it again and reinstall Passion to see.

Well, it's the same.
I will have to test on a part because on this one, if I remove a file of KW or Passion, I take this huge bug that removes my sims.

KW has to uninstalled in a special it's not something you can just take out. Just taking it out will kill every sim in town.

Test Passion without KW using a clean folder and a new game.

To make a clean folder go to Documents (not Program Files)>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3 now take the The Sims 3 folder and place it on your desktop and rename it and then start up the Launcher so it creates a new game folder close the Launcher and do the standard setup.

45 minutes ago, namaradus said:

I think it's the Dragon Whip that's being referenced in the altered OKW download it and if you have the SV Whip download that one and replace it with the one you have both in post 4.

Yes, I confirm that. These at post #4 are samples to show to people how to use those new objects. The whip is DragonWhip only because there is no other animation that use a whip.

1 hour ago, TwilightStorm said:

Yes, I confirm that. These at post #4 are samples to show to people how to use those new objects. The whip is DragonWhip only because there is no other animation that use a whip.

Thank you! Now is there any idea why the shemale options seems to still be broken for me? I believe i have everything I need in the proper way and this is the only feature not functioning for me right now?