Heres a UUNP edit, with more tit exposure. 

OP: If you know how to do animated objects I think it is. I haven't a clue myself. Would you be able to make the dildo's or the parts stuffed up the holes penetrate like pistons? I'd make the nipple probes do something similar and perhaps the other probes too but I don't know jack about 3d modelling outside of BS/OS. Just a thought as I've always thought Skyrim lacked moving parts when it comes to wears. Certainly when Dwarven has steam punk potential or otherwise.

Example of what I mean: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1639-fully-animated-dwarven-tailed-dildo/

0DwarvenDD_bodyUNP_MoreBoob.7z

Is there any way to remove the blood from the body?

Do you know how to use Creation Kit? If yes, then to remove the blood go into CK and remove the enchantment from the armor. It is the enchantment that adds the blood and the lightning effect.

If no, then there is an esp on the first page that doesn't have the enchantment (but it also doesn't have any of the updates that have happened since then)

Heres a UUNP edit, with more tit exposure. 

OP: If you know how to do animated objects I think it is. I haven't a clue myself. Would you be able to make the dildo's or the parts stuffed up the holes penetrate like pistons? I'd make the nipple probes do something similar and perhaps the other probes too but I don't know jack about 3d modelling outside of BS/OS. Just a thought as I've always thought Skyrim lacked moving parts when it comes to wears. Certainly when Dwarven has steam punk potential or otherwise.

Example of what I mean: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1639-fully-animated-dwarven-tailed-dildo/

it be very nice if you can do it

thank for unnp version i will use it for cbbe conversion

Like the cuirass a lot, is it possible to set a non bloddy version? Dunno if its implemented, but plugs and piercings dont seem to vibrate. Could you put some kind of key without witch the cuirass cant be removed?

A non-bloody, locking version with vibrating plugs and other Devious effects can be found in my post above (#124). Requires Devious Devices, of course.

Love the concept and design, although there are a couple of issues. The full masks are a bit dark to make out, could be my settings but thought id mention it especially if others are also struggling to see whats going on. Be also nice if the mask face was more feminine or an optional mask to that effect, of course given the situation I would also imagine a mask depicting anguish to be fitting as well.

This is amazing. Completely spectacular as-is. But it would be pretty great to see an open-front, pregnancy and breast expansion mod-friendly variant of the design. Something to use for a forced soul gem production scenario, or as a 'mobile milker' automaton. Would really broaden the fetish options.

And yeah, a second 'gag' mask using the female Dwarven helmet face would also be nifty.  :D

This would be great if part of a larger mod, especially if you work out some variants (for the vanilla races as well as variant designs).

Separate what you have into boots and cuirass, for example, and make variant 'boots' (pony boots, digitigrade 'paws', snake-like, mermaid-like, etc).  You could also make complete variants, such as a quadrupedal variant that leaves the wearer with four 'legs' as a pack animal/mount/guard dog sort of thing...

There are just soooooo many possibilities for the concept... (Admittedly, I've only skimmed through replies at this point)

DD, DCL, some sort of quest mod, possibly even going so far as a Dwemer (dwarf) DLC.

I haven't tested this myself yet, but does it (or can it be made to) make use of whatever skin textures are installed?

Edit: more ideas

Separate the arms from the cuirass (leave the character's arms bound, though) and make them gloves/gauntlets. With this, the legs might also still be bound, and the dwemer legs be boots.  This would allow for interchanging them - different leg designs for different purposes (a digitigrade variant that boosts movement rates, for instance), a variety of arm types, one arm set might have equipment slots where a sword, mace, or shield could be attached instead of having hands for grasping, for example. one might be another set of legs which triggers a quadruped animation set and boosts movement rates (once used for courier or messenger purposes), and so on.

Variant cuirass types - some more covering, some more revealing...

Different sets/combinations for different purposes, essentially, and possibly some variant texture sets (possibly to indicate different purposes, or economic standing of original owners, or something like that).

Put some lore behind these things: what was their original purpose, why were they created? Were they perhaps used to control unruly slaves/prisoners? Were they simply a personal augmentation? Were they created by a faction of dwemer as a sort of power armor for use in combat/war?

How do they function, what makes them work? How does the wearer (or victim, if appropriate) control/operate them? If they were used on slaves/prisoners, what sort of external/remote controls can affect them?

Would wearing a set of this armor affect faction/aggression of constructs encountered in Dwemer ruins?

Edit2: ok, now that I've had a chance to read through the thread, quite a bit of what I'm suggesting has already been suggested in one form or another by a variety of people LOL

Heey this is so perfect. No CTD for me (surprised) . Thanks a lot. I go check old posts for no blood version and I beg for open breastplate part too as guys above me. THX

Slagblah about 15 posts up has a no blood version ESP posted for DL.

Heey this is so perfect. No CTD for me (surprised) . Thanks a lot. I go check old posts for no blood version and I beg for open breastplate part too as guys above me. THX

Slagblah about 15 posts up has a no blood version ESP posted for DL.

Thx . I know :D . I read just last page and that why I wrote : I go check old posts for no blood version . but I appreciate your willingness and thank you .

So I decided to try building an open-front version for myself. 

post-617299-0-64534800-1503203074_thumb.jpg

post-617299-0-28880600-1503203102_thumb.jpg

post-617299-0-96758300-1503203123_thumb.jpg

post-617299-0-19739900-1503203205_thumb.jpg

Getting the sliders back onto the UUNP version was simple, just a matter of opening it in a new project with the body reference. The problem is that the front plating is on the same mesh as, well, almost everything else, and I have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to mesh edits beyond the basic morph and chop tools in Bodyslide. I can cut the front plates off easily enough, but that leaves some pretty glaring hollow areas on the collar. 

Figured I'd sidestep that problem by adding in the collar piece from Edhildil's Dwemer Cyborg armor, which worked pretty well... in Bodyslide. Opening it up in the CK to make the armor add-on entry causes it to crash, and cheating by renaming .nif files causes the game itself to crash when you try to equip it. So there's obviously some error in there, but damned if I know what it is. If anyone wants to take a look and see if they can figure it out, I'd greatly appreciate it. 

DwarvenDD Open poc.nif

Well, I never got that previous version working. But while digging around in the Dwarven Sphere model for... something else, I did realize that the chin guard piece could suit my needs. And it does!

post-617299-0-38901300-1503763343_thumb.png post-617299-0-15696100-1503763431_thumb.png

post-617299-0-37915000-1503763514_thumb.pngpost-617299-0-10305900-1503763599_thumb.png

post-617299-0-84003400-1503763696_thumb.png

Loads into the game without a hint of complaint. Did have to re-cut the torso plates to get it to fit cleanly, though- again and again and again, since the mesh cutting tool in Outfit Studio likes to eat parts completely unrelated to the ones you were trying to mask off. This go at it has a chunk of the back of the collar missing, but since it's hidden by the hands I can't bring myself to care enough to redo it. Better than the try where half of the shoulder wings went, anyway. There's also a bit more of a gap at the back of the chin guard than I intended, since I ended up adjusting its positioning to give some of the Dwarven Bikini pieces more clearance, but you have to be looking really close to notice it. Of more concern is that the chins of the DD masks can clip through the upturned hinges on the chin guard in certain idles, but flipping that around just exacerbated those clearance issues. But all in all, I think it turned out pretty well.

So I figured I'd share it. This is actually the first mesh that I've altered that I have shared, so hopefully I've got everything packed in right. I've included all of the Bodyslide files, under the name 'DwarvenDD Open mk2', and a modified copy of mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp that adds it in, as that was the simplest way to do it. Just let that overwrite and then run it in Bodyslide and you should be good to go. UUNP only; from what I remember of looking at the original CBBE version its breast are physically cut out of the body mesh, so it'd be a lot more of a chore to convert.

mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirassOpen+Unenchanted-UUNP.rar

Also tossed in an unenchanted version of the original while I was at it. Had intended to have both enchanted and unenchanted Open versions but it doesn't seem to want to work for some reason, so there's just the unenchanted of that for now. I haven't tested the body morphs much beyond UNPB with 200% everything, since that's what I use, but the only thing I had to fix there was a bit of clipping on the thighs. I also left the anal plug unaffected by the morphs, as otherwise cranking the thigh and butt weights up would crush it flat. There's a zap for it as well, if you don't want it at all. Left the vaginal plug out entirely, since the whole idea here was 'ease of access'. 

Oh, and note that Maik used a customized normal map for the torso to get the lighting on the upturned limbs right. This can cause the shading on the exposed torso to be a bit different from your normal nude body. I'm using Mature Skin and end up with slightly lighter shadowing on the breasts and belly, as well as a fairly minor neckseam. Nothing that concerns me enough to teach myself how to paint normal maps, but it might be more pronounced on other skins. 

I hid the neckseam by equipping a collar from the dwarven bikini mod. The cyborg limbs from the mod  would work nicely too, but thats out of my skillrange in bodyslide. Any recommendation for armor slot for the jaw only mask? Right now it blocks usage of circlets.

So I figured I'd share it. This is actually the first mesh............................................... 

I'll try it, thanks 

Angeli made an animated dwarven dildo. Don't know how well bodyslide will handle animated meshes though. I suspect not very well.

I'll try it, thanks