real great work....

any chance to get it without physics ?

So i am totally a professional modder and shit since - yesterday, but i can show you to do that yourself (i think).

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170805/33n62oy4.jpg - > picture walkthrough

1. open Bodyslide

2. open Outfit Studio in there

3. open a new project

4. with no reference which uses the 5. dwarvenDD_body_0.nif located inside the 6.  mod/meshes/devious/dwarven ,

7. click bones, delete the NPC L_butt from the project

8. export to nif, overwrite the dwarvenDD_body_0.nif, dwarvenDD_body_1.nif

No garantees as i have little insight in what i am doing but it worked for me

:blink:

open project in BodySlide

only clean butt and belly bones weights at the body mesh

save and build

post-958123-0-85491200-1502013521_thumb.png

Woah, this armor mod made me try out Blender and co to reshape it(wanted to free the titties and the crotch). Well i failed miserable but i got quite some insight on modding - which is fun.

How did you mesh the bound animation in? I would need to re do that in order to see them titties

Did you get it working? Would really like to see the version with slightly less covered boobs.

Personally I think that keeping the outer cage and removing the metal part inside cage would give the best result (cage has some nipple stuff, so it would be waste to remove it).

I'll do UUNP, wait a bit.

Would you consider splitting the armor up into parts like legs, arms, breastplate?

I personally would like to have a more naked version but i am not able to mesh in the animated position or cut off the limps off a meshed in CBBE/UNP body as you did.

Would you consider splitting the armor up into parts like legs, arms, breastplate?

I personally would like to have a more naked version but i am not able to mesh in the animated position or cut off the limps off a meshed in CBBE/UNP body as you did.

Nope

Nope

the movement

Nope

the movement

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4263-skyrimanother360runandwalk/

Nope

the movement

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4263-skyrimanother360runandwalk/

ohh thank you very much :)))))))

I added UUNP. God, what kind of clumsy morphs. Why are you using this fear. :lol:

The UUNP version is appreciated nonetheless. ;)

There's an issue with it though: the lower legs don't comply with the animation.

post-368191-0-61481100-1502047376_thumb.jpg post-368191-0-71950900-1502047400_thumb.jpg

They don't join up with the ankles, either.

post-368191-0-05645300-1502047413_thumb.jpg

I added UUNP. God, what kind of clumsy morphs. Why are you using this fear. :lol:

Because it's the better body type?   :P

Also, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  You rock for making a functional UUNP version.  I failed horribly when I tried doing it myself in Outfit Studio.  I don't have proper 3D modeling skills, or software with which to do it properly, so you made my day!

Personally I think that keeping the outer cage and removing the metal part inside would give the best result (...)

Found the example finally. This is how it *could* look without the inner metal:

Appointment5.jpg

as much as i love this mod, the breast do need a little attention maybe as a addon. this however would be a perfect addition. 

Here's my version of a Devious-ification of this mod based on the current DD release (and 1.1 version of the esp file from this mod).

I included a non-DD clean version (no blood, but with lightning) of the Cuirass, as well as two sets of locking devices, using a custom key (also included). There is no blood or lightning on either DD set.

The two locking variations are a standard device version (blindfold, gag and most of the usual body restraint/chastity types), and a "Powered" version that provides enhancements like Stamina boost, Unarmed damage, Destruction fortify, Waterbreathing and Night-eye (where appropriate). They are set to BlockGeneric, in order to prevent most non-key removal methods (most of the time, anyways).

I didn't bother to add forging capabilities for any of these (yet), so you'll have to get them with the console or AddItemMenu.

All the original items are also still included.

mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp.7z

wow - i'm impressed! I love this armor - i can't explain why! I belive that You decided to add more crazy stuff. maybe another freaky  body positions, maybe neck cover, ohh - i belive and i can't wait more! I can help you and write some script's what do you think about for example dildo - and moans during walking?

with love!

wow - i'm impressed! I love this armor - i can't explain why! I belive that You decided to add more crazy stuff. maybe another freaky  body positions, maybe neck cover, ohh - i belive and i can't wait more! I can help you and write some script's what do you think about for example dildo - and moans during walking?

with love!

...like this <3

post-936092-0-25433600-1502102062_thumb.jpg