I would love to see this integrated with Devious Devices, would also like to see more versions, I can see a Quadruped form, turn your sex toy into a sex pet (Scripting would be beyond me though, could use the sexlab Creature Animations for sex), I can also see using the Dwemer Sphere for a more combat oriented version. as for Cursed Loot operations I could see an undead within and once you defeat it the suit jumps on you, more mobile and dangerous to boot. could also use it for Milk Mod Economy and Soul Gem Oven, so many potential for this mod.

Why are we not funding this yet?

Woah, this armor mod made me try out Blender and co to reshape it(wanted to free the titties and the crotch). Well i failed miserable but i got quite some insight on modding - which is fun.

How did you mesh the bound animation in? I would need to re do that in order to see them titties

A nice mod.

It would be nice to see a non-bondage version, a genuine Dwemer cyborg style of thing.

In the "Dwarven Bikini Armor" mod, there's a couple version of "cyborg" style arms and legs. I believe this was brought over when it was all packaged into "Amazing World of Bikini Armor." Just AddItemMenu and look for "Cyborg." There's a version with arms/hands and one with sword arms that comes with equippable invisible weapons to use with it.

I made it a devious device.

It uses the beta DDi DDx and DDa.

i altered one of there main scripts (a fix i put in to get something to work) sooooo it could break your game and DD.

o btw it's inescapable and I added some "fun" dialog. (So do try and escape :D)

use help Machine to find it in console then use additem

I altered the main esp so u'll need to replace it I guess (i don't know if it was 1.0 or 1.1 sorry <3)

combat version is one you can fight in the other version literally is game ending (you shouldn't play with stuff you don't know anyway)

And it's all free use, I did this to learn how to make a DD :)

Edit: In the future I have a plan for this when I make my second mod (working on my first one atm ^^) 

I removed it, sorry it breaks a rule I found in zadlibs sorry all.

real great work....

any chance to get it without physics ?

So i am totally a professional modder and shit since - yesterday, but i can show you to do that yourself (i think).

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170805/33n62oy4.jpg - > picture walkthrough

1. open Bodyslide

2. open Outfit Studio in there

3. open a new project

4. with no reference which uses the 5. dwarvenDD_body_0.nif located inside the 6.  mod/meshes/devious/dwarven ,

7. click bones, delete the NPC L_butt from the project

8. export to nif, overwrite the dwarvenDD_body_0.nif, dwarvenDD_body_1.nif

No garantees as i have little insight in what i am doing but it worked for me

This armor is great!

Personally, I prefer the less bloody version (which is already made, apparently). And as others suggested, this armor can make a wonderful devious device. You can walk around most time as if nothing is wrong, till the armor decides to have some fun. When the armor doesn't go anywhere, you don't go anywhere. What might be a nice addition could be a 'feeding' mechanism. What such an event happens (at random) it could increase the armor rating for a longer period of time, while the player suffers from a debuff for a shorter period of time.

Anyway, I really like this mod, at the armor looks fantastic.

(...)

Thank you for posting this! Just a little heads-up, the .esp contains an ITM (I think). There's a clone of the DDx HR chain harness in the Armor section that doesn't seem to get used by anything else in that esp unless I've missed something.

Yea on my first try, I used it because it equips multiple devices as one the problem I had was the script was made for it, so if I want to add so flavour to the message box I be hours wright a new script so I moved on and forgot to delete a copy I made of it.

Then I used a straitjacket as my base and altered it slowly because it had the ZadEquipScript (the script is like art honestly like to make DD items now is million times easier because of it).

Problem, was I did what I think I found was a bug(no msg box  for when you put an item on, which I had some fun with :) ) so I altered it meaning I either fixed it(in a crude way) or I've made it not work as intended meaning it could break peoples beta version of DDi

Either way, did this for fun took like 5 hours or something mainly cause till 2 days ago I didn't even know how to define a variable in CK ^^.

i altered one of there main scripts (a fix i put in to get something to work) sooooo it could break your game and DD.

o btw it's inescapable and I added some "fun" dialog. (So do try and escape :D)

use help Machine to find it in console then use additem

I altered the main esp so u'll need to replace it I guess (i don't know if it was 1.0 or 1.1 sorry <3)

combat version is one you can fight in the other version literally is game ending (you shouldn't play with stuff you don't know anyway)

And it's all free use, I did this to learn how to make a DD :)

Edit: In the future I have a plan for this when I make my second mod (working on my first one atm ^^) 

The scrip zadEquipScript you're using is the main script for Devious Devices isn't it?

Isn't better to use the extends function like the zadBodyHarness.psc does? In order to avoid conflicts?

Edit: Saw your answer above.

Ps.: This script seems to be from the DDI beta. So i could'nt test it since I'm on the previous one.

FYI/Suggestion: instead of altering original script, causing conflicts, you could extend original script, override whatever you want in your script and achieve the same result.

FYI/Suggestion: instead of altering original script, causing conflicts, you could extend original script, override whatever you want in your script and achieve the same result.

Yes if I was posting this as a fully fledged mod I won't post it cause it could break something in the DDI framework. Reason I used the script is it's seems to be design for making any Device without scripting (you only need to set variables in CK no scripting required)

It was all working till I found a bug for the msg box for when you lock yourself in a Device not appearing. If I had more time I would of just renamed it and redefined my variables so it doesn't cause conflict but I don't see people using this than for a small play about then delete it because it could break there game (plz do). 

While the first screenshot makes it seem like its actually just an amputee exosuit (at least at first), the second one paints a whole different picture. Don't need to be into BDSM to tell that plenty of ladies would legitimately kill for something like this as it is effectively a fuckmobile or sexmobile (some form of transportation [ie a creature such as this the one at this link] that pleasures its rider/user at the same time), although its more accurate to call it a sexosuit (go ahead and slap me).

Otherwise it looks nice without the blood.

While the first screenshot makes it seem like its actually just an amputee exosuit (at least at first), the second one paints a whole different picture. Don't need to be into BDSM to tell that plenty of ladies would legitimately kill for something like this as it is effectively a fuckmobile or sexmobile (some form of transportation [ie a creature such as this the one at this link] that pleasures its rider/user at the same time), although its more accurate to call it a sexosuit (go ahead and slap me).

Otherwise it looks nice without the blood.

As the girls are literally nailed inside the suit, I'm not sure they will jump on it.

Folks, stop asking for Cursed Loot integration.  Kimy won't integrate anything that doesn't support BodySlide, and it must support both CBBE and UUNP.  Right now, this really doesn't support BodySlide (feet get mis-aligned if you change the body shape), and there isn't a UUNP version of it.

Unless someone with the necessary talent and time feels like fixing these issues, Kimy won't even consider using it.