15 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

I do not want to be intrusive, but would it be possible to turn the Cuirass into a real Devious Armor Mod?

For Oldrim, @Slagblah made that already. See here.

That version is also the one I would have ported, if it wasn't for the subsurface shader issues it suffers from in SSE. They're especially noticeable on the non-enchanted version of the cuirass.

Spoiler

enb2019_2_10_20_06_04.jpg.d9c739d5e993ba665b032c31c169c84b.jpg

3 hours ago, bungee247 said:

That isn't working for me.. (Everything just comes up invisible) I'm using bodyslide.. is that conversion using a different body.. (the normal file works just fine.. I would just like it lockable for ... reasons :) )

If you can see the objects in the inventory, but not on the PC (or the inventory preview), then the meshes aren't there.

1. Install the original.

2. Run BodySlide to generate the meshes in the proper folder.

3. Overwrite the .esp with @Slagblah's version.

Guest AthenaESIV
On 2/20/2019 at 8:05 PM, Redd99 said:

Wow - very different armour!  I didn't notice the bound limbs in the preview pictures and had assumed that the pc's arms & legs were replaced by mechanical ones.

The binding is what makes this so much better, wish more mods did something similar to this one... Or there was a less deadly construct looking version of this... Maybe a forced prostitution suit that made the PC provide services, collect, and return payment to a pimp or something like that.

On 2/15/2019 at 9:59 PM, orgs1n said:

Here's a port to SSE.

• Based on @MaikCG's original version, so with blood and shock visuals, and without DDi - only requires Skyrim.esm.
  • Includes a BodySlide for CBBE SE.
  • Added ground objects for the helmets (with much thanks to @legacyslayer).
  • ESL format; won't use up an .ESP slot.

mcg Dwarven Devious Cuirass CBBE SE.v2.7z

Edit: added BodySlide items to CBBE group.

Edit V2:

- (BodySlide) Added breast bondage version with physics. Includes a zap slider for the belly plate.
- (BodySlide) Added eyes and mouth zap sliders to masks.
- (BodySlide) Un-conformed vaginal and anal plugs, to avoid distortions by body sliders. (Looks much better.)
- Added "Unpowered" version without the blood and shock effect. (Can also be crafted.)

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.0f4ced7af15f8fc8018006500e2e7884.png

image.png.323181c6c1f9e92b6ca1a4d6416630e1.png

image.png.db91b9ac7def634da847123c410a52af.png

@orgs1n Oh, hello, Is there a UUNP SSE version?:)

7 hours ago, orgs1n said:

The original mod has a UUNP version. That can be ported to SSE like any other UUNP mod...

Oh, thanks your reply:)

The original version does not have these features:

Spoiler

Edit V2:

- (BodySlide) Added breast bondage version with physics. Includes a zap slider for the belly plate.
- (BodySlide) Un-conformed vaginal and anal plugs, to avoid distortions by body sliders. (Looks much better.)
- Added "Unpowered" version without the blood and shock effect. (Can also be crafted.)

I want to know, how to add these to the uunp version?

On 2/15/2019 at 2:59 PM, orgs1n said:

Here's a port to SSE.

• Based on @MaikCG's original version, so with blood and shock visuals, and without DDi - only requires Skyrim.esm.
  • Includes a BodySlide for CBBE SE.
  • Added ground objects for the helmets (with much thanks to @legacyslayer).
  • ESL format; won't use up an .ESP slot.

mcg Dwarven Devious Cuirass CBBE SE.v2.7z

Edit: added BodySlide items to CBBE group.

Edit V2:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.0f4ced7af15f8fc8018006500e2e7884.png

image.png.323181c6c1f9e92b6ca1a4d6416630e1.png

image.png.db91b9ac7def634da847123c410a52af.png

Have just tried the v2 version, but it seems to have no physics not even on the butt, while it is clearly visible in other outfits, that's up to me? or was the download broken?

On 2/25/2019 at 5:12 PM, AnnaShapard said:

Have just tried the v2 version, but it seems to have no physics not even on the butt, while it is clearly visible in other outfits, that's up to me? or was the download broken?

Only the breast bondage version has physics. I did notice it was missing in the SliderGroup; it was added to V2.1 in my earlier post.

When you quote people, please don't include uploads. It wastes bandwidth, storage space, and causes old and obsolete versions to float around.

On 2/25/2019 at 2:23 AM, tznvlw said:

Oh, thanks your reply:)

The original version does not have these features:

Hide contents

Edit V2:

I want to know, how to add these to the uunp version?

The BodySlide changes were done in Outfit Studio, by masking the proper vertices to split them up into a separate meshes, and then delete these meshes or add zap sliders for them.

The "Unpowered" version was done in TES5Edit by simply deleting the magic effect.

On 3/1/2019 at 8:31 AM, orgs1n said:

Only the breast bondage version has physics. I did notice it was missing in the SliderGroup; it was added to V2.1 in my earlier post.

When you quote people, please don't include uploads. It wastes bandwidth, storage space, and causes old and obsolete versions to float around.

If tested the Dawrven_dd version 2.1, even reinstalled it twice, no physics. :( did I do something wrong?

If tested the Dawrven_dd version 2.1, even reinstalled it twice, no physics. :( did I do something wrong?

- It is DwarvenDD_body_bb you're generating in BodySlide, right? Not DwarvenDD_body -- that's the armor with breastplate and no physics.

- Is Build Morphs checked when you generate the armor?

- Are physics working on other body armor/clothing?

- Which physics system do you use? (I'm using CBPC with SINful's config, plus @Bazinga's CBBE Physics SE Modified tweak.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2019 at 4:56 PM, Durg said:

the textures on mine are pretty dark. alm ost black if ur not standing near a light. is there a fix for this?( mods that I think affect this are "Ancient Dwemer Metal" and maybe bleak enb)

I know that saying this doesnt help much but "i have the same problem".

I tried to look up in TESEdit to see what textures are overwriting it, but didn't manage to find any, and kind of want to know what textures do they really use so there would be possible manual fix of this. I personally don't use the "Ancient Dwemer Metal" and mine textures are still looking kind of too dark (not all of them, some parts are vanilla-color-looking) , compared to the ones in screenshots of others, and the ones that are in bodyslide. 

5 hours ago, Inquizit0r said:

I know that saying this doesnt help much but "i have the same problem".

I tried to look up in TESEdit to see what textures are overwriting it, but didn't manage to find any, and kind of want to know what textures do they really use so there would be possible manual fix of this. I personally don't use the "Ancient Dwemer Metal" and mine textures are still looking kind of too dark (not all of them, some parts are vanilla-color-looking) , compared to the ones in screenshots of others, and the ones that are in bodyslide. 

The dark parts don't actually use any different texture files aside from whatever you have installed for the Dwarven automatons. The darkening effect is accomplished by changing a single setting in the .nif file's texture options. To get rid of it, all you have to do is open up the models in NifSkope, select the darkened parts, open up their texture settings list, go to the second flag drop-down to find where it says 'vertex colors' and un-check that box. Do that for both the 0 and the 1 weight meshes. Save your changes and the models will use the regular automaton appearance from then on.

The darkening isn't visible in BodySlide because BS uses a different lighting system than the actual game, but is visible in NifSkope. This vertex trick also doesn't work on all automaton meshes, which seems to be part of the reason why there's some parts on the DD model that don't use it.

15 hours ago, AVS said:

The dark parts don't actually use any different texture files aside from whatever you have installed for the Dwarven automatons. The darkening effect is accomplished by changing a single setting in the .nif file's texture options. To get rid of it, all you have to do is open up the models in NifSkope, select the darkened parts, open up their texture settings list, go to the second flag drop-down to find where it says 'vertex colors' and un-check that box. Do that for both the 0 and the 1 weight meshes. Save your changes and the models will use the regular automaton appearance from then on.

The darkening isn't visible in BodySlide because BS uses a different lighting system than the actual game, but is visible in NifSkope. This vertex trick also doesn't work on all automaton meshes, which seems to be part of the reason why there's some parts on the DD model that don't use it.

Thank you for the informative reply, but unfortunately i have never had / worked with nifskope personally...

Downloaded it, tried it, and was easily able to follow your instructions till the point "...select the darkened parts, open up their texture settings list, go to the second flag drop-down to...", i know which parts are darkened and how to select them, but as i have absolutely no idea where can i find such thing as the "texture settings", sorry to disappoint ? 

Btw, love your mod "DMA"

5 hours ago, Inquizit0r said:

Thank you for the informative reply, but unfortunately i have never had / worked with nifskope personally...

Downloaded it, tried it, and was easily able to follow your instructions till the point "...select the darkened parts, open up their texture settings list, go to the second flag drop-down to...", i know which parts are darkened and how to select them, but as i have absolutely no idea where can i find such thing as the "texture settings", sorry to disappoint ? 

Btw, love your mod "DMA"

When you click on an area of the model in NifSkope's display window, it will show the wireframe for that mesh and also highlight the mesh's data block in the Block List pane on the upper left. Click on the little arrow icon to expand that, then select the 'BSLightingShaderProperty' line. This will open the texture settings in the Block Details pane below. There's a lot of useful stuff in there, but what we're concerned with is the Shader Flags 2 list. Double-click on that line to open it up as a drop-down menu, and that will allow you to remove the vertex colors flag. Then just click on the image pane to close the drop-down and apply the changes. 

1950101832_ScreenShot04-16-19at09_39PM.jpg.79ba4cf892102cba7661570a0257cc6a.jpg60873523_ScreenShot04-16-19at09.38PM001.jpg.f8636c70853a00557e6839dd2234f443.jpg

NifSkope is pretty complex, but it's a useful tool to gain some familiarity with because it allows you to manipulate all sorts of flags and settings that have a major impact on the model's in-game appearance like this. Settings which Outfit Studio's simplified texture interface doesn't have access to, severely limiting OS's utility for anything beyond basic texture swaps. 

15 hours ago, AVS said:

When you click on an area of the model in NifSkope's display window, it will show the wireframe for that mesh and also highlight the mesh's data block in the Block List pane on the upper left. Click on the little arrow icon to expand that, then select the 'BSLightingShaderProperty' line. This will open the texture settings in the Block Details pane below. There's a lot of useful stuff in there, but what we're concerned with is the Shader Flags 2 list. Double-click on that line to open it up as a drop-down menu, and that will allow you to remove the vertex colors flag. Then just click on the image pane to close the drop-down and apply the changes. 

1950101832_ScreenShot04-16-19at09_39PM.jpg.79ba4cf892102cba7661570a0257cc6a.jpg60873523_ScreenShot04-16-19at09.38PM001.jpg.f8636c70853a00557e6839dd2234f443.jpg

NifSkope is pretty complex, but it's a useful tool to gain some familiarity with because it allows you to manipulate all sorts of flags and settings that have a major impact on the model's in-game appearance like this. Settings which Outfit Studio's simplified texture interface doesn't have access to, severely limiting OS's utility for anything beyond basic texture swaps. 

You....are the REAL MVP.

I have followed every step now and was easily do what you said, thanks to the little tutorial you made.

Done it on both _0 & _1 .nif and now it looks how it should in my game.

Thanks again for all the effort you made guiding me on how to do it!