I am not sure what I missed...

I installed the original mod "mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass1.1" and then the "open version" as shared above, but the result is the body is missing.

Can anyone shade some light on what I should do to get it fix?

• 2 weeks later...

@sigtrinature

I tried adjusting your version in bodyslide, and it changes the cuirass itself, but not the body.  So while I end up with a devious cuirass that looks like it would fit, the default body it replaces my character's with does not match the mesh at all.  Unfortunately, I know nothing of how to mod this stuff, so I have no idea how to fix this problem.

If possible, could you set the "heart" and "znob" parts so you could deactivate them in bodyslide?  I don't like the look of having all those needles jammed into the girl.  Removing those makes it look like she's just restrained, not impaled in place.  The original version can turn those off, so it is possible.

1) Did you build it in bodyslide

2) Are you using the right bodies? The open version is UUNP, the body you're using may be CBBE, although that would likely result in messed up textures

Edit: Also I messed with some of the CBBE files and made somewhat of an open version for CBBE. Parts have HDT, others don't (because reasons).

attachicon.gifCBBEopenVariant.rar

Tried your half opened version, it could've been good, but all that red things that stuck in breasts jumping with them looks strange

2) Are you using the right bodies? The open version is UUNP, the body you're using may be CBBE, although that would likely result in messed up textures

Edit: Also I messed with some of the CBBE files and made somewhat of an open version for CBBE. Parts have HDT, others don't (because reasons).

Tried your half opened version, it could've been good, but all that red things that stuck in breasts jumping with them looks strange

Removing the HDT in outfit studio is pretty easy

@sigtrinature

I tried adjusting your version in bodyslide, and it changes the cuirass itself, but not the body.  So while I end up with a devious cuirass that looks like it would fit, the default body it replaces my character's with does not match the mesh at all.  Unfortunately, I know nothing of how to mod this stuff, so I have no idea how to fix this problem.

If possible, could you set the "heart" and "znob" parts so you could deactivate them in bodyslide?  I don't like the look of having all those needles jammed into the girl.  Removing those makes it look like she's just restrained, not impaled in place.  The original version can turn those off, so it is possible.

I can not recreate your first problem, the reference body works fine for me, sorry.

For the second question I made some changes DwarvenCuriassVariants2.rar

There should be a couple of Zap sliders included now, they work at least for me. I also included a breast bondage version, the quality is meh, so don't expect too much.

Holy crap this is awesome.. I would love for the devious version to be incorporated into captured dreams somehow.. maybe as an experimental new device the master will let you try if you've been good, or will put you in as a punishment for pissing her off too much. I would do it myself if I knew how bit alas such things are beyond me.

I know too little, to do that. As my last attempt on removing HDT resulted in invisible armor...

Thanks for fixed variant

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2017/8/30 at 4:19 AM, sigtrinature said:

CBBEopenVariant.rar

Is this a CBBE OPEN Unenchanted one? but how could to use it....?  PLZ 

On 2017/11/23 at 11:48 PM, sigtrinature said:

IIRC the enchant is done in the esp, this is just a bodyslide file. Download an unenchanted esp, replace the bodyslide files with the open variant and build it.

Thanks! I get it works.But It's seem like not totally open about breast, am I right? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/19/2017 at 9:40 PM, AVS said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905/

A lot of mods have stopped bothering with crafting all together since Add Item Menu first became available. Makes things a lot easier, if a bit cheaty.

I am actually in the midst of working some crafting into this mod along with changing some of the base effects of the armor which make it very overpowering. A lot of touch ups here and there to make it ridiculous and worth the search but if you want something more simple I can try but I new to modding this game at this depth at the moment.

32 minutes ago, ComradeMeow said:

I am actually in the midst of working some crafting into this mod along with changing some of the base effects of the armor which make it very overpowering. A lot of touch ups here and there to make it ridiculous and worth the search but if you want something more simple I can try but I new to modding this game at this depth at the moment.

Neat! Don't get me wrong, a nicely done quest mod or inventive crafting solution can be very satisfying, especially for something unusual like this. AIM is a godsend for when you just want to toss an outfit together, both as a user and a modder, and as someone who's tried out a LOT of armor mods I much prefer it to the game-crashingly bloated crafting menu you can end up with when everything just tosses their stuff onto it at install. But quest or location-locked crafting is great for adding conceptual depth and some actual gameplay motivation. Look forward to seeing it!

1 hour ago, AVS said:

Neat! Don't get me wrong, a nicely done quest mod or inventive crafting solution can be very satisfying, especially for something unusual like this. AIM is a godsend for when you just want to toss an outfit together, both as a user and a modder, and as someone who's tried out a LOT of armor mods I much prefer it to the game-crashingly bloated crafting menu you can end up with when everything just tosses their stuff onto it at install. But quest or location-locked crafting is great for adding conceptual depth and some actual gameplay motivation. Look forward to seeing it!

Ii am considering on putting a time frame on the appearance of blood in regard to this version. I edited the cost value to be ridiculously high which in all honesty I should turn down but considering the amount of years I spent studying economics for pure enjoyment I cannot fathom this contraption being cheap . . . just seriously think about it. A relic device like this existing in a world of medieval primitives, we know damn straight this thing is at least a couple million shekels or in the case of Skyrim 12,000 Septim.

I also gave it a set of various enchantments as my intention was to have this thing capable enough of punching everything to death . . . like Batman!

I am just trying to tweak a version you would find in the Dwemer mines, so I expect this version to be OP as hell. 

I am now starting to do crafting. FYI I literally just learned CK in about an 30 minutes, but scripting is not foreign to me anyways. I just hope my mediocre Python skills pay off :classic_biggrin:, I am no wiz coder. I pray to Julianos that I succeed! 

mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp

On 2017-09-14 at 8:20 AM, sigtrinature said:

I can not recreate your first problem, the reference body works fine for me, sorry.

For the second question I made some changes DwarvenCuriassVariants2.rar

There should be a couple of Zap sliders included now, they work at least for me. I also included a breast bondage version, the quality is meh, so don't expect too much.

Just came back to see if there's been more stuff done here (found out I forgot to get notifications for this thread), and then try to see if I could fix the problem I was experiencing, especially considering I have a new PC and have reinstalled everything.  2 hours later, and my google-fu failed me.  The BaseShape_outfit mesh does not change when I move any sliders, and I cannot find any solutions to this problem.

Here are a couple of pics to show what I mean.  Can anyone help?

mesh error 1.png

mesh error 2.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2017 at 10:41 PM, AVS said:

So I decided to try building an open-front version for myself. 

post-617299-0-64534800-1503203074_thumb.jpg

post-617299-0-28880600-1503203102_thumb.jpg

post-617299-0-96758300-1503203123_thumb.jpg

post-617299-0-19739900-1503203205_thumb.jpg

Getting the sliders back onto the UUNP version was simple, just a matter of opening it in a new project with the body reference. The problem is that the front plating is on the same mesh as, well, almost everything else, and I have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to mesh edits beyond the basic morph and chop tools in Bodyslide. I can cut the front plates off easily enough, but that leaves some pretty glaring hollow areas on the collar. 

Figured I'd sidestep that problem by adding in the collar piece from Edhildil's Dwemer Cyborg armor, which worked pretty well... in Bodyslide. Opening it up in the CK to make the armor add-on entry causes it to crash, and cheating by renaming .nif files causes the game itself to crash when you try to equip it. So there's obviously some error in there, but damned if I know what it is. If anyone wants to take a look and see if they can figure it out, I'd greatly appreciate it. 

DwarvenDD Open poc.nif

Can we get this done for CBBE bodies? I try this one but the nipples are too low.

And I don't know how to edit with outfit studio. I tried, but the most I could do was make the body disappear, so i got no idea what I'm doing.