47 minutes ago, Strec2 said:

Context:

- HsH 1.30

- Aygas 0.60a

- PAH 8.2

- DOM 3.4.0

Trying to sell a slave to Solaf (general store in Falkreath)

- Long time before any action

- The slave is indicated as sold and I get the money (and as it's my 4th I become a slaver)

- Solaf is in the next lines in the log considered as an owner but really the slave remains in my pool in PAH

No idea why the first function receive a None parameter but maybe you could intercept the case sooner to avoid the remaining functions to be called :)

Did you get this with any other slaves you try to sell?

It might be that a variable somehow got cleared (the slave being consideered for sale).  An extra check might be in order.

Edited by Musje

I rolled back DOM to 3.4.1 and still have no MCM for aygas or hsh. Could be an issue with the save... im going to spin up a fresh game quick and check to see if the menu appears.

Post testing can confirm MCM menu is working. Oh well time for a fresh game and another couple hours of MCM configuring before start :P

Edited by Addramyr
Test Results
1 hour ago, Musje said:

Did you get this with any other slaves you try to sell?

It might be that a variable somehow got cleared (the slave being consideered for sale).  An extra check might be in order.

I did try by killing the slave to test with another but ...................... I had 18 slaves, I kill one and it remains .... 11

I'm done, I'll return to school to learn with numbers :/

More seriously I'll restart a game with PAH + HsH + Aygas but without DOM, old school to see if I have the same problems.

Edited by Strec2

Latest updates are - problematical. I have not found a set that works with old uncleaned saves.

Roll back to a save with no slaves.  Remove PAHE, HSH, AYGAS, and DOM.

Clean your save.  Many techniques on this site - use them. Don't forget the wait three days after removing old scripts.

Add latest PAHE, HSH, and AYGAS. If these don't work - iterate until they do. This is working fine for me. Too bad about all those slaves...

Be careful about adding back DoM. I think I will just wait for the formal 4.0 release. Musje has had success with the 3.0 set.

1 hour ago, MortiferusX said:

Hey Guys, can not get this Mod to work anymore. MCM does not show up. 

HSH has the same Problem. 

Try putting them up near the top of your load order.  If you have a look back in the HSH and AYGAS threads, you'll see that seems to work for most people. 

You might find out other helpful things too ....

DQW

5 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

Try putting them up near the top of your load order.  If you have a look back in the HSH and AYGAS threads, you'll see that seems to work for most people. 

You might find out other helpful things too ....

DQW

Already tried, did not work for me. 

I could HSH get to work now by patching Back DoM to 3.4.1 instead of 4+ but Aygas still not working ...

4 hours ago, MortiferusX said:

Already tried, did not work for me. 

I could HSH get to work now by patching Back DoM to 3.4.1 instead of 4+ but Aygas still not working ...

Try reinstalling AYGAS and overwrite anything installed by DOM.  If you have no luck, try and reinstall AYGAS without selecting the DOM patch.  If still no luck, please start a game and post the resulting Papyrus log.

9 hours ago, Musje said:

Try reinstalling AYGAS and overwrite anything installed by DOM.  If you have no luck, try and reinstall AYGAS without selecting the DOM patch.  If still no luck, please start a game and post the resulting Papyrus log.

Looks like current AYGAS and HSH Versions don't like the new PAHE 8.2 or DoM 4.x ...

Rolling Back to 8.1.6 + 3.4.1 and everything works fine!

59 minutes ago, MortiferusX said:

Where do I need to go for Pit Fights?

Ask any Hold guard and they can tell you which city the fight is in. It will be near the Jarl's palace in the small capitals, in Rorikstead outside the inn and in Riverwood near the mill across from the waterfall.

43 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Ask any Hold guard and they can tell you which city the fight is in. It will be near the Jarl's palace in the small capitals, in Rorikstead outside the inn and in Riverwood near the mill across from the waterfall.

Hmm, they don't tell me something like that ...

Is that JK Skyrim Compatible?

Ok, help, I dunno what happened, I started a fresh game after upgrading ITF to 5, Aygas .61, and the most up to date PAHE/HSH and stuff and no matter what I do, no AYGAS dialogue shows at all. I tried the debug option and all it keeps showing on screen is "PAHE Prostitutes = 0" . 

Not a single aygas dialogue running, when I talk to NPC's not even with the slave like 1 ft away. 

Any ideas?

UPDATE:- I reinstalled HSH and now I for some reason have AYGAS speech back. Odd. 

Edited by kohlteth
17 minutes ago, MortiferusX said:

Hmm, they don't tell me something like that ...

Is that JK Skyrim Compatible?

Its in Morthal and Falkenring also and I had no problem with JK's Morthal. Falkenring in front of the blacksmith and in Morthal in Front of the yarls hall.

You can try out:  go to an interior in that city open MCM and choose "Start event" in that city and the Pitmater will be there.

7 hours ago, Harvald56 said:

Its in Morthal and Falkenring also and I had no problem with JK's Morthal. Falkenring in front of the blacksmith and in Morthal in Front of the yarls hall.

You can try out:  go to an interior in that city open MCM and choose "Start event" in that city and the Pitmater will be there.

Ok, yesterday I have seen something in Riverwood but the guards attacked the slaves and it endet up in a war between citizen and slaver/slaves. 

5 hours ago, MortiferusX said:

Ok, yesterday I have seen something in Riverwood but the guards attacked the slaves and it endet up in a war between citizen and slaver/slaves. 

That is an issue with faction aggro similar to sparring HSH slaves provoking a bit of domestic violence.  I've never been able to reproduce this issue but several people have reported it.  I still have no idea what causes it.

16 minutes ago, Musje said:

That is an issue with faction aggro similar to sparring HSH slaves provoking a bit of domestic violence.  I've never been able to reproduce this issue but several people have reported it.  I still have no idea what causes it.

I've seen it. It appears to happen when there is a third party attack (dragons and vampires are what I remember specifically). Frankly, I always thought it was a part of the mod. It's a slave uprising that happens while the guards are busy elsewhere. However, it always ends up with all the slaves dead. 

Moral to the story - keep your slaves indoors.

13 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Frankly, I always thought it was a part of the mod. It's a slave uprising that happens while the guards are busy elsewhere. However, it always ends up with all the slaves dead. 

Lol in that case I'm not going to fix it.

25 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I've seen it. It appears to happen when there is a third party attack (dragons and vampires are what I remember specifically). Frankly, I always thought it was a part of the mod. It's a slave uprising that happens while the guards are busy elsewhere. However, it always ends up with all the slaves dead. 

Ditto.  I knew it wasn't part of the mod but I've seen it in the following cases...

• Vampires with thralls attack, slaves owned by NPCs (via AYGAS) go hostile, and if I have a slave with me (PAHE slave) then it may end up with the guards and townsfolk hostile to me.
  • Dragon attacks, slaves end up hostile to guards.
  • In Riften if a thief is spotted by guards at night, any AYGAS slaves owned by NPCs also end up targets of the guards.  If I have a PAHE slave it seems to daisy chain to the guards becoming hostile to me as well. 

It seems to be an odd interaction of the Prisoner faction, AYGAS and PAHE as best I can tell, but I'm not 100% sure how its happening exactly.  I'm guessing at the Prisoner faction because it seems to be the only faction in common between some of the various NPCs, so I *think* that might be the link but am not sure.  HSH can get pulled into it if they are outside for some reason (like an exterior camp), but this doesn't really seem to be an HSH problem.

And yeah, even if I manage not to get pulled into it, it still results in a lot of dead slaves.

12 hours ago, MortiferusX said:

6 hours ago, Musje said:

6 hours ago, Psalam said:

Moral to the story - keep your slaves indoors.

I argue, that it is not a problem with the slaves per se, just that the slave / dragon / guard constellation is the most likely to trigger it. I see it regularly happen in my current play through, even if no slave is even near the situation / in the same cell: Summoned monsters attacking the summoner, after they got a certain amount of aoe damage from the summoner. Seranas Thrall is often attacking her, after getting damaged by the ice storm spell she start spamming, which damages everyone in its path. I even had the dawnguard dog attack me with one bite, after i damaged him quite a bit with a fire spell, but he cooled down after one attack and remembered who's the pack leader. Serana and her Thrall however fight to the death.

My hypothesis is, it might be a combination of the faction setting that the are "only" neutral to each other and not allies or indifferent. If one actor gets damaged by another actor, which he is in a neutral relationship in, the attacked actor will retaliate and they become enemies. If now another actor who has an "is ally" relationship with one of the two fighting actors is witnessing the fight, they will join in on the allies side, although becoming enemies. And so everyone gets pulled into the fight until only allies keep standing.

Maybe the "Forget you old live / clean all factions" function of DoM will help? Do enslaved townspeople suffer from the same fate and start attacking guards?

4 minutes ago, Jasmine92 said:

My hypothesis is, it might be a combination of the faction setting that the are "only" neutral to each other and not allies or indifferent. If one actor gets damaged by another actor, which he is in a neutral relationship in, the attacked actor will retaliate and they become enemies. If now another actor who has an "is ally" relationship with one of the two fighting actors is witnessing the fight, they will join in on the allies side, although becoming enemies. And so everyone gets pulled into the fight until only allies keep standing.

That's my thinking.  Once the slave goes hostile on a guard for whatever reason, because the guards and townsfolk are all in the same town faction they all go hostile on the slave.  If the slave is a player ally... oops, now you have a hostile town.  The question is, why are slaves going hostile in certain situations?  From what I've observed vampires with thralls sometimes triggers it but not always and a NPC member of the TG caught by the guards in Riften frequently triggers it.  So why?  What do those and the slaves have in common?

1 hour ago, EinarrTheRed said:

That's my thinking.  Once the slave goes hostile on a guard for whatever reason, because the guards and townsfolk are all in the same town faction they all go hostile on the slave.  If the slave is a player ally... oops, now you have a hostile town.  The question is, why are slaves going hostile in certain situations?  From what I've observed vampires with thralls sometimes triggers it but not always and a NPC member of the TG caught by the guards in Riften frequently triggers it.  So why?  What do those and the slaves have in common?

Can only be a faction issue i think. Slave still "remembering" their old lives and allies through being in the factions. That is assuming, that the factions and removing a spwaned NPC from them works as intended in the engine and it's not something like the naked bandit bug, where changes to the reference even affect the base actor.

Next time I witness that behavior I will try and get the faction and faction-levels of all the actors involved.

EDIT: When you speak of the devil... Just had the bug in Falkreach, testing again after cleaning old factions.

@TrollAutokill: A Bug I found: When cleaning factions, the AYGAS Prostitution factions also get reset, effectively removing the slave from the prostitution job and resetting her experience. I use 3.4.1 though, but thought 4.x might have the same bug.

EDIT2: Just hat a vampire attack in a town after removing the factions and the slaves didn't care at all now. So maybe it's a fix?

Edited by Jasmine92
3 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

All factions hostile to the player are always removed from the PAH slaves. Maybe we should also remove all factions hostile to the main cities' factions, just to avoid this kind of problem.