Denton47

[Sims 4] Breast bones unlocked for animation - UPDATED 2017-11-07

Guest Vaerz

Very good work, thanks :)

post-1945967-0-41479700-1499363745_thumb.gif

I have no idea how in the holy world could you do that, but I think that every single person on this forum have to thank you for a such unvelieble work. Dude, you deserved a place in heaven! 

Guest Marwin1230

we are near !!!!

Denton47, Thank you so much for this after all this time I never thought we'd see this getting fixed. 

Again thank you for your efforts.

Man,you made my day,hope to see more physics in the animations,makes too much difference. Thanks pal,keep up with the good work.

Please download the updated version V2 as the first version messed up Toddler animations.

Thanks to Zheur for discovering this and helping with testing.

Thats awesome!!! Thanki you!!

So... I need animate the breast in blender and then I will can see in game with this mod???

Currently movement of the breasts seem to be limited to what is possible in CAS, hopefully someone will figure out how to remove these constraints.

The mod edits the following resources found in SimulationFullBuild0.package:

8EAF13DE_00000000_0D29F41E52C10D17

*8EAF13DE_00000000_192F5C47F5D28A72 (Removed as it messed up Toddler animations)

8EAF13DE_00000000_193F4CBE84707158

8EAF13DE_00000000_2183C4B327C38FC9

8EAF13DE_00000000_D057FCC534C1BCBB

I have not had time to identify what all those rigs are used for so I edited them all, just in case.

Please note this is not a breast physics mod like you may know from games like Fallout or Skyrim, installing this mod and watching Bella Goth go jogging or workout on the treadmill will not show anything new, you will need animation clips that contain breast animations like the ones from Amra72 and some of the clips may not work due to the current movement constraints.

To install, unzip the package and put it in your mods folder.

Stand Behind (2) by Amra72.

Untitled.gif

That is some Damn fine work Sir. <bows> i am humbled by you're modding skills. if i could give you a thousand rep for this, i would

This thread must be pinned!! (or incorporated into Wicked Whims if the authors want it)

Thank you so much! I was just thinking the other day that I really missed bouncy boobies like you could have in TS3.