[Sims 4] Breast bones unlocked for animation - UPDATED 2017-11-07

Just to clarify. Do I need,  Denton47 V2 or Denton47 V3. I downloaded the V2 the day it was released after the toddler fix and today I found the V3. So do I need to replace the V2 with the V3 or will it matter much? And @Denton, you are the Boobies God. Thanks so much for this.

I did replace it but I believe he mentioned in an earlier post that it really doesn't matter.

i do not see the point in this since majority of animators and animations don't do breast movement and only a few do. It feels so weird seeing static to flopping tits depending on the animation/author. Hopefully animators will update their animations because of this mod so all anims have it.

Well, it wasn't possible for breast animations to show up in the game before now, so it makes sense that not many animations currently have breast movement. I think there's a clear point to this mod, so that we can have that movement going forward. It's not as if people aren't making animations anymore. Some people have already said they'll be updating old animations, and some will probably just include breast movement in future.

Okay this is how the integration with WickedWhims is going to work, TURBODRIVER will create a separate package containing this mod as part of WickedWhims, if you don't want breast movement in your game you can simple choose not to install it and WickedWhims will work just fine without it, if you want to toggle you can install/delete the new package.

There is no current ETA on the next WickedWhims release, TURBODRIVER has a lot on his plate so please have patience.

Okay this is how the integration with WickedWhims is going to work, TURBODRIVER will create a separate package containing this mod as part of WickedWhims, if you don't want breast movement in your game you can simple choose not to install it and WickedWhims will work just fine without it, if you want to toggle you can install/delete the new package.

There is no current ETA on the next WickedWhims release, TURBODRIVER has a lot on his plate so please have patience.

I am sure those of us that's waited this long for jiggly boobs won't roll over and die having to wait a while longer, lol. Thank you, Denton47, TURBODRIVER and all the awesome animators for all the work you do to make this game come to life. It wouldn't be the same without any of you.

...if you can find a way to make boobs bounce while jogging and walking around you will become the ultimate Legend

Allow me do doubt that. Prawnin69 is already doing (or planned to do) that and barely gets a "thanks", let alone become a hero, legend ...or whatever. He/she even said is taking requests but I have yet to see any.

Take a look here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/81190-tickle-mercilessly-example/

...if you can find a way to make boobs bounce while jogging and walking around you will become the ultimate Legend

Allow me do doubt that. Prawnin69 is already doing (or planned to do) that and barely gets a "thanks", let alone become a hero, legend ...or whatever. He/she even said is taking requests but I have yet to see any.

Take a look here:

The only reason there haven't been many thanks is that the subject of the post is a bit obscure.   

Guest Redabyss

Another reason of why it would be awesome to have a toggable option for jiggly boobs is the following.

What if I want to have my Sims having sex with clothes on. Realistically, the woman's breasts wouldn't jiggle as much as when she's naked.

If this mods gets integrated in WW, it would be awesome to have at least the option to turn off jiggle when having clothes on.

The reason there haven't been many thanks for the tickle animation is that it's a rough proof of concept and not a robust, convincing addition of breast physics to the game.  If anything it serves to highlight just how monumental a task it's going to be to add breast physics on a per-animation basis in a game that boasts thousands based on mood, walk style, age, and position (position X and Y are separate clips for all party to party animations).

Beyond WW animations I'm not holding out hope that we'll see much in the way of base-game animation overrides because it's just too daunting a task.  If we're lucky we'll get jogging and a few romantic interactions.  An enterprising animator could set up something on Patreon where they edit animations voted on by subscribers and milk this for years, and that's like the best case scenario.

I don't see how this could be toggled in game.  The game either loads the modified rigs or it doesn't, and that's done at launch if it is/isn't in the mod folder.  The easier solution (that is, the only one I know could work) is to have different animations with and without jiggling and selecting between the two depending on taste/situation.

Though what script mods can pull of has surprised me before.  I wouldn't mind being surprised again.

Take a look here:

Thanks AssRider if She can override basic animations in game she will be the ultimate Legend