[Sims 4] Breast bones unlocked for animation - UPDATED 2017-11-07

Just for reference, has anyone besides Amra been animating boobs (ie would already work with this mod?) I'm going through a bunch of animations and I'm not sure on some of them if the jiggle is working so so slightly or if I'm just imagining it.

lol 2 immediate thoughts when i saw this

1, this is fricken awesome and really cool. I was just reading a discussion the other day about how people who thought this would ever happen in the sims4 were morons, lol.

2, can this be used to unlock butt physics?!?!?!

While I applaud the effort both in the rig modification and choice of words in the original post, I feel the following segment should be in huge, bold, flashing rainbow letters:

Please note this is not a breast physics mod like you may know from games like Fallout or Skyrim, installing this mod and watching Bella Goth go jogging or workout on the treadmill will not show anything new, you will need animation clips that contain breast animations like the ones from Amra72 and some of the clips may not work due to the current movement constraints.

This is not a physics mod, it enables modders doing new animations to animate the breasts independently of the spine bones to the extent that they move in CAS.  It's the hypothetical approach we've known about for awhile that's really daunting to incorporate into the game in a meaningful/good looking way because the "physics" are cosmetic and confined to animations designed either to loop or lead into a looping animation.

I'm glad that it's finally working and I hope animators incorporate it into sex animations at least, though they'll have to step up their game if they want it to look right.  Up til now we've only had to worry about rigid bodies which are easy to loop, but if you try to time the movement of soft pendulous masses to that of rigid bodies over a single short thrusting loop you're gonna end up with really floaty boobs or really crazy boobs.  Loops are gonna have to get a lot longer to accommodate soft body movement returning to a start position at the same time as the rest of the animation.

While I applaud the effort both in the rig modification and choice of words in the original post, I feel the following segment should be in huge, bold, flashing rainbow letters:

Please note this is not a breast physics mod like you may know from games like Fallout or Skyrim, installing this mod and watching Bella Goth go jogging or workout on the treadmill will not show anything new, you will need animation clips that contain breast animations like the ones from Amra72 and some of the clips may not work due to the current movement constraints.

This is not a physics mod, it enables modders doing new animations to animate the breasts independently of the spine bones to the extent that they move in CAS. It's the hypothetical approach we've known about for awhile that's really daunting to incorporate into the game in a meaningful/good looking way because the "physics" are cosmetic and confined to animations designed either to loop or lead into a looping animation.

I'm glad that it's finally working and I hope animators incorporate it into sex animations at least, though they'll have to step up their game if they want it to look right. Up til now we've only had to worry about rigid bodies which are easy to loop, but if you try to time the movement of soft pendulous masses to that of rigid bodies over a single short thrusting loop you're gonna end up with really floaty boobs or really crazy boobs. Loops are gonna have to get a lot longer to accommodate soft body movement returning to a start position at the same time as the rest of the animation.

I'm real glad that someone has said this as kinda been on the fence about it,

Denton has done an excellent job on this and it's a great find but I feel that it's gonna get abused and over done while in this early stage,

I don't feel like the boobs are bouncing but more saggy and sliding up and down the chest and yes it works but if this is the range/effect we get, it's not very sexy,

Not to discourage you Denton as I know that your still working on this and you wanna remove these constraints, you've done well so far and hope there's not too much headaches for you :)

This is not a physics mod, it enables modders doing new animations to animate the breasts independently of the spine bones to the extent that they move in CAS.  It's the hypothetical approach we've known about for awhile that's really daunting to incorporate into the game in a meaningful/good looking way because the "physics" are cosmetic and confined to animations designed either to loop or lead into a looping animation.

I'm glad that it's finally working and I hope animators incorporate it into sex animations at least, though they'll have to step up their game if they want it to look right.  Up til now we've only had to worry about rigid bodies which are easy to loop, but if you try to time the movement of soft pendulous masses to that of rigid bodies over a single short thrusting loop you're gonna end up with really floaty boobs or really crazy boobs.  Loops are gonna have to get a lot longer to accommodate soft body movement returning to a start position at the same time as the rest of the animation.

Thanks for your input, I think I will go with the bold green italic for now. My area of expertise is coding so I will leave the rest of your feedback to be discussed amongst the Animators as I don't feel I can contribute with anything meaningful here.

Hey :) your opinion and knowledge are very meaningful,

Your clearly very talented at what you do, as this has been a mystery for a considerable amount of time!

Your work here is spot on and I hope that this will continue to evolve :)

Animators just need to use it wisely for now ;) but for you, keep it up!

The sky can't be the limit if there are footprints on the moon! :D

Nifty.... can't say I dislike this.

cat.gif

Thanks! You just posted a visual of my exact words ;):lol:

They should be going up!

Not down! :lol:

Guest Redabyss

Hey :) your opinion and knowledge are very meaningful,

Your clearly very talented at what you do, as this has been a mystery for a considerable amount of time!

Your work here is spot on and I hope that this will continue to evolve :)

Animators just need to use it wisely for now ;) but for you, keep it up!

The sky can't be the limit if there are footprints on the moon! :D

cat.gif

Thanks! You just posted a visual of my exact words ;):lol:

They should be going up!

Not down! :lol:

Well yeah... it seems wrong, though it's nobody's fault since I don't think Leksana foresaw this result.

I think the better option would be asking TURBODRIVER to implement toggable jiggly tits, in case some old animations don't look good and other new require jiggly boobs.

I don't think Leksana foresaw this result.

??? LeKsana ??? This animation is mine :huh:

foresaw this result.

For that point you are right!

When i have animate the breast for this animation and the others, i had made it very quickly, I never thought to see them in the game!! And now its possible I hope my next animations of tits looks better! :)

Edited by Amra72
Guest Redabyss

Oh crap sorry, Leksana has a similiar one so I got confused :D

Guest Redabyss

foresaw this result.

When i have animate the breast for this animation and the others, i had made it very quickly, I never thought to see them in the game!! And now its possible I hope my next animations of tits looks better! :)

Yeah that's what I'm pointing out :) 

I think you and other guys like Lupobianco tried animating the tits, but without proper testing and with jiggly boobs now activated there might be errors here and there that would lessen the quality of certain animation.

That's why I'm thinking if someone, either TURBODRIVER or Denton, could implement a toggable option :)

Please add butt jiggle and hair movements too if this is possible. Woohoo too excited  :D

Please add butt jiggle and hair movements too if this is possible. Woohoo too excited :D
Currently this is based on existing codes within the game and modding programs,

It'll require a new rig and a shit ton of programming to get some booty shaking going on!

@Amra

Hit the nail on the head B)

I'm sure this is nothing on what it looks like in Blender and I hope the constraints are removed soon!

attachicon.gifcat.gif

Personnaly i love this :)

Agreed

foresaw this result.

No knock on any other animator (love you all).. but Amra is the gold standard in breast movement in animation.. and his "test" makes me tingle with excitement