[Sims 4] Breast bones unlocked for animation - UPDATED 2017-11-07

simply amazing. fantastic job

, installing this mod and watching Bella Goth go jogging or workout on the treadmill will not show anything new,

^ and this made me lol so freakin hard

haha Same.. ugh Bella Goth.. i have Killed and Resurrected that Bitch so many times.. i even Vamped her out. left her in a Glass cage just to watch her Burn... We need a "I Hate Bella Goth" Club or something

I have done some more testing and I am beginning to wonder if there actually are any movement restrictions at all or if it is just my pathetic attempts at making breast movement animations for testing that failed horribly, has anybody actually encountered anything that doesn't work ?

I could really use some proper animation clips where breast animation isn't working correctly for my testing.

I have done some more testing and I am beginning to wonder if there actually are any movement restrictions at all or if it is just my pathetic attempts at making breast movement animations for testing that failed horribly, has anybody actually encountered anything that doesn't work ?

I could really use some proper animation clips where breast animation isn't working correctly for my testing.

I added some movement of breasts in old animation and I did not encounter any movement restrictions or issue in game!

This is really stupid, I have done so much testing that Eliza Pancakes is walking around with a strange grin on her face in my game now, I will start working on identifying the rigs and then make a final release.

TURBODRIVER will be taking over and incorporate this into WickedWhims, I don't see the point in maintaining it as a separate mod as it will always be used together with WickedWhims, I am also hoping this will bring an end to all the confusion about physics and whether my mod contains the breast animations shown in the preview GIF.

TURBODRIVER will be taking over and incorporate this into WickedWhims, I don't see the point in maintaining it as a separate mod as it will always be used together with WickedWhims, I am also hoping this will bring an end to all the confusion about physics and whether my mod contains the breast animations shown in the preview GIF.

so i don't need to download this?

so i don't need to download this?

You need to download and install this mod for now until it becomes part WW.

I have posted the final release, turns out only one rig is needed for T,Y/A,A,E. Updating is not required as the rig is unchanged from the previous version.

Hope to see lots of updated animations in the near future as this is the main reason I made this mod.

Thank you Amra72 and zheur for your help and support.

I have posted the final release, turns out only one rig is needed for T,Y/A,A,E. Updating is not required as the rig is unchanged from the previous version.

Hope to see lots of updated animations in the near future as this is the main reason I made this mod.

Thank you Amra72 and zheur for your help and support.

I'm already working with breast's bone thanks for your works Denton47! :D

So we need this or the animations that animators made breast movement in won't work?

Correct, the animations will still work without the mod but you wont see any breast movement.

The rig resource in my mod is used by the State Machine (the part of Sims 4 that does animation), it is not used by the animators. Whether you want to wait for WW or download my mod is up to you, there shouldn't be any conflicts once it becomes part of WW but by then you should delete my mod as there is no need for duplicates.

Correct, the animations will still work without the mod but you wont see any breast movement.

Its why i love this mod if people don't like breast mouvements,

they just can remove it, i dont know how TURBODRIVER will do to implement your mod in WW But I hope he will add an option to have the same result.

sorry for my english

they just can remove it, i dont know how TURBODRIVER will do to implement your mod in WW But I hope he will add an option to have the same result.

sorry for my english

What worries me is all the confusion my mod seems to cause, having it as an integral part of WickedWhims I was kinda hoping all this would go away, but I see your point, I will look into this and see if I can come up with anything but I am not very optimistic, being able to control loading of game resources from Python is not something I have come across.

sorry for my english

What worries me is all the confusion my mod seems to cause, having it as an integral part of WickedWhims I was kinda hoping all this would go away, but I see your point, I will look into this and see if I can come up with anything but I am not very optimistic, being able to control loading of game resources from Python is not something I have come across.
I think that your mod is perfect Denton,

It is an integral part of WW and in its present form carries the best form of toggle ability without too much more work for TD,

Pin it right up under WW and all can see and any confusion is easily explained and very simple for anyone who has it working and is available to help out :)

Despite having not used it myself, I'm happy to help anybody that's stuck ;)

WoOT!! We have breast bone movement in Sims 4!!
Thanks so much @Denton47 for sharing the needed change (as mentioned in your initial post of this thread) in SimulationFullBuild0.package:
8EAF13DE_00000000_D057FCC534C1BCBB

I definitely think you should keep this mod standalone. The mod affects Sims 4 override animations too!

halfsize.gif

Sim on the right has only movement of breast bones (no rotation).
It's just proof of concept, needs a lot of work.
I created this override clip with Sims 4 Studio and Blender.