[Sims 4] Breast bones unlocked for animation - UPDATED 2017-11-07

...if you can find a way to make boobs bounce while jogging and walking around you will become the ultimate Legend

Allow me do doubt that. Prawnin69 is already doing (or planned to do) that and barely gets a "thanks", let alone become a hero, legend ...or whatever. He/she even said is taking requests but I have yet to see any.

Take a look here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/81190-tickle-mercilessly-example/

Thanks AssRider if She can override basic animations in game she will be the ultimate Legend

In a reply to my post on the tickle example I mentioned not getting useful exports of existing animation (to add the jiggle to) but am going to keep looking. RL keeps getting in the way lol :cool:

...if you can find a way to make boobs bounce while jogging and walking around you will become the ultimate Legend

Allow me do doubt that. Prawnin69 is already doing (or planned to do) that and barely gets a "thanks", let alone become a hero, legend ...or whatever. He/she even said is taking requests but I have yet to see any.

Take a look here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/81190-tickle-mercilessly-example/

Thanks AssRider if She can override basic animations in game she will be the ultimate Legend

In a reply to my post on the tickle example I mentioned not getting useful exports of existing animation (to add the jiggle to) but am going to keep looking. RL keeps getting in the way lol :cool:

This is a nice breakthrough.  Very cool!

Next step: Tongues :D

There aren't tongues in sims 4. I don't know how can we fix this, but would be awesome.

Oh yeah tongues, + bones on dick and balls ^^

Bones on dicks would be great, but I think it's very difficult to make the game recognize these bones.

There aren't tongues in sims 4. I don't know how can we fix this, but would be awesome.

Bones on dicks would be great, but I think it's very difficult to make the game recognize these bones.

That sounds like a challenge... And if that could be done, I can say that the game is almost a 100% humanized

Like for dick, with a tongue accessory in CAS.

For the bones on dicks. I'm asking if with wickedwhims  we can do a object animation.

Thx Denton47 !!

I like what you did  ;)

If someone have the solution for override walkstyle i take it....

Cuz all work well in cas http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4290-breast-cas-demo/

Walkstyles are Animation Overlays I think, they have their own resource 0x27C01D95 and are found in SimulationDeltaBuild0.package but I don't know much about them I'm afraid, maybe some of the animators know more about this.

Thx Denton47 !!

I like what you did  ;)

Cuz all work well in cas http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4290-breast-cas-demo/

Walkstyles are Animation Overlays I think, they have their own resource 0x27C01D95 and are found in SimulationDeltaBuild0.package but I don't know much about them I'm afraid, maybe some of the animators know more about this.

Like you wrote onpost from Prawnin69.

There is LocomotionBuilder.

If you override a_loco_jog_female_RFoot_short_x and the other that we need.

The animation works but not the sims ^^ She s do "moonwalk".

I'm asking if the problem don't come with b_root.

With some modification of clip

My sims do a step from A to B but the next step do the same A to B or i want B to C ....

Sorry i'm not clear but i ll try to explain with my poor knockledge in english :P

Thx Denton47 !!

I like what you did  ;)

Like you wrote onpost from Prawnin69.

There is LocomotionBuilder.

If you override a_loco_jog_female_RFoot_short_x and the other that we need.

The animation works but not the sims ^^ She s do "moonwalk".

I'm asking if the problem don't come with b_root.

With some modification of clip

My sims do a step from A to B but the next step do the same A to B or i want B to C ....

Sorry i'm not clear but i ll try to explain with my poor knockledge in english :P

Actually it's like you have a hemiplegic. Your right foot walks while your left foot is paralyzed.

WickedWhims does not affect rigs (of sims at least, it does have a condom and mannequin rig), nor does any penis mod.  Penis mods work by having separate meshes for hard and soft states with WickedWhims changing between the two using a script linked to its arousal system.

The rig tells the game engine where all the bones of a model are.  Those bones are used in animations (clips) and their location affects the way weights deform meshes.  The mesh is attached to the rig and the rig moves according to a clip.  A lot of mods change meshes and add animations, this is the only one that messes with the rig.  The default rig did not allow the breast bones to move in animation (you could do it when creating the animation, but it would not be performed by the game engine), this mod changes settings in the rig to allow the breast bones to move independently of the spine bones during animation.

There is no object animation in the game that applies because the animation is not being applied separately to the breasts.  To animate them you must completely replace a clip used by the game with one that has the breast bones bob and sway as the clip plays.  The clay blob doesn't look much like a woman doing something while her breasts bounce around so its animations aren't of much use.

There is no object animation in the game that applies because the animation is not being applied separately to the breasts.  To animate them you must completely replace a clip used by the game with one that has the breast bones bob and sway as the clip plays.  The clay blob doesn't look much like a woman doing something while her breasts bounce around so its animations aren't of much use.

And the problem it's that i don't know how to replace correctly the clip for walkstyle.

I think that the game use F1PaletteList data for do the movement. And with a .blend we loose this data. Same if we change pos of  b__ROOT__ or b__ROOT_bind__

And the problem it's that i don't know how to replace correctly the clip for walkstyle.

I think that the game use F1PaletteList data for do the movement. And with a .blend we loose this data. Same if we change pos of  b__ROOT__ or b__ROOT_bind__

F1Palette list and channel that target to 2AF0A8AE, you can add that using s4pe,

i tried this, sims are walk, but there is glitch (i dont know what it is called)

i didnt know why, after add the value for channel target to 2AF0A8AE, it show different value if you see it in s4s (i compare it between unmodified package and modified package)

post-1301181-0-51462700-1500787202_thumb.gif

*i use your breast cas demo and edit the short feminine walk, because medium walk look little to fast for me (lol)

F1Palette list and channel that target to 2AF0A8AE, you can add that using s4pe,

i tried this, sims are walk, but there is glitch (i dont know what it is called)

i didnt know why, after add the value for channel target to 2AF0A8AE, it show different value if you see it in s4s (i compare it between unmodified package and modified package)

*i use your breast cas demo and edit the short feminine walk, because medium walk look little to fast for me (lol)

Yeah thank you but you say me that too late :P

I have use S4pe this night.

0x2AF0A8AE
0x11 (F4_QuaternionIdentity)
0x02 (Orientation)
(Collection: 0x0)

0x2AF0A8AE
0x03 (F3)
0x01 (Translation)
(Collection: 0xD)

Because like there are  IK missing.

I add some few for 

3)IK 0x57884BB9 (done)

4)IK 0x23B79422 et 0x37BB051C (not all) i'm little bit lost with all ik and worst for the hand! 15 ik for each if i'm remember lol

Without the ik animation like dance look so strange specialy wwhen they talk and dance in same time