Hey vin, the current Super Mutant powerbomb anim is set to the human on human aggressive power bomb ATM, causing visual oddities.

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Thanks, will fix it.

Done.

I'd suggest adding the sounds and facial expressions to masturbation scenes as well.

Done. Sounds now play with solo animations too

Facial expressions have already been applied to solo since 2.3, although vanilla facial expressions are quite subtle. Use http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2224/? to make it more obvious, serious version obviously :)

By the way, if anyone wants to set the camera speed modifier on game start so that it's already set when you have sex scenes, add this like to your Fallout4Custom.ini file under the [General] section:

sStartingConsoleCommand="sucsm 2"

If you prefer a higher or lower number for your camera speed modifier, put in a different number than 2. 1 is turtle speed, 2 is turtle in a hurry. ;-) If you already have a starting console command in there, either one you like to use like a fov modifier or one a mod told you to add then you can create an autoexec.txt file in your fallout4 directory with the sucsm # line and whatever other lines you like and replace the command in the parentheses above with bat autoexec and all the commands you placed in the autoexec.txt file will be run automatically when you start up your game.

So with that you don't have to worry about the camera being on crack when you have a sex scene.

I'd suggest adding the sounds and facial expressions to masturbation scenes as well.

Done. Sounds now play with solo animations too

Facial expressions have already been applied to solo since 2.3, although vanilla facial expressions are quite subtle. Use http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2224/? to make it more obvious, serious version obviously :)

Ah, good shout. Never knew that mod existed.

would you consider making the customization interfaces open with an aid item rather than an apparel item, or perhaps even converting them to holotapes? holotapes imo would be the best way to go, but anything to get them out of the clothing tab would be great. I don't like the clutter, but the misc tab where holotapes go and to a lesser degree the aid tab I kind of accept are always going to be cluttered as hell.

What about 4play-nudesuits? they require FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp to work. Or is there any workaround to get them to work without this .esp?

Pretty sure Nudesuits don't require Leito's esps . It uses a custom event from Community Patch to identify when an animation starts and what animation is being played.

Öhm, there are 3 .esp's in Nudesuits, and two of the require Leitos animation .esp.  I tried to disable leitos .esp and the two from ndesuits that required this .esp, and nudesuits did no longer work. That´s why i´m asking.

I thought about switching to DoF, but i realy don´t want to tell every male in the game, where to put his Dong for every single animation. As far as i know, they will not do this by themselves.

But i see, there´s an update for nudesuits, maybe it would help.

[...]

Fallout4Custom.ini file under the [General] section:

sStartingConsoleCommand="sucsm 2"

[...]

Nice, thanks. Another solution would be "FO4 Hotkeys".

In the Hotkeys.ini I've got

Shift-F1=fov 50;sucsm 3

Shift-F3=fov 80

obsolete: FO4 Hotkeys was even more useful when there wasn't a freecam integrated.

Shift-F1=fov 50;tfc;sucsm 3 (pressing it twice, enabling and disabling tfc, afterwards resetting the fov)

Shift-F3=fov 80

What about 4play-nudesuits? they require FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp to work. Or is there any workaround to get them to work without this .esp?

Pretty sure Nudesuits don't require Leito's esps . It uses a custom event from Community Patch to identify when an animation starts and what animation is being played.

Öhm, there are 3 .esp's in Nudesuits, and two of the require Leitos animation .esp.  I tried to disable leitos .esp and the two from ndesuits that required this .esp, and nudesuits did no longer work. That´s why i´m asking.

I thought about switching to DoF, but i realy don´t want to tell every male in the game, where to put his Dong for every single animation. As far as i know, they will not do this by themselves.

You don't have to tell the male npcs anything, the patch handles alignment. The only time it's going to be off usually is when the ground is uneven but that would happen no matter what your male nudity option was. 

You don't have to tell the male npcs anything, the patch handles alignment. The only time it's going to be off usually is when the ground is uneven but that would happen no matter what your male nudity option was. 

than there must be something wrong, because for me, males with DoF only has staight erect Dongs during sexual animatiions and flacid when nude without animation, never anny bend-up or bend-down ones, and i have to bend them manually every time. that´s why i use nudesuits, it just work for me. and before anyone asking, i´ve tryed different load oreders, and DoF was my last installed mod, so nothing is overwritten. and as base male i use "Leitos EVB male erect circumstanced" and as i said, i did overwrite it with DoF.

But Nudesuits is updatet, and now works fine without Leitos Animations.esp, so everything is alright  :D

The patch's auto diagnosis function did its job there I think: F4SE is not installed correctly. F4SE is responsible for stripping and strap-on. Can't be that much of a coincidence.

Use the F4SE installer to install it. http://f4se.silverlock.org/beta/f4se_0_04_02_installer.exe

Then make sure you run the game via F4SE  and not the normal launcher/ Steam.

Yeah That Didnt work.  It just refuses to work.  I'm not sure what else to do. I have reinstalled f4se multiple times and it still doesn't work.  I'm gonna try to disable this Mod and reactivate the Four-Lei Plus Mod just to see if it works.  If you have any other ideas that would be great. 

Edit:  Okay so Switching back to Four-Lei Plus makes Stripping and strap ons work, however now the other actor (Not PC) Stands up immediately after the scene starts and aims their weapon.  I also noticed that same thing happening when i have this Patch Active.

Would a Full fresh Install help?  of Fallout and all the mods?  I want to check before i try, cause thats a long process that i dont want to waste time on if it wont help.

than there must be something wrong, because for me, males with DoF only has staight erect Dongs during sexual animatiions and flacid when nude without animation, never anny bend-up or bend-down ones, and i have to bend them manually every time. that´s why i use nudesuits, it just work for me. and before anyone asking, i´ve tryed different load oreders, and DoF was my last installed mod, so nothing is overwritten. and as base male i use "Leitos EVB male erect circumstanced" and as i said, i did overwrite it with DoF.

But Nudesuits is updatet, and now works fine without Leitos Animations.esp, so everything is alright  biggrin.png

The latest update to nudesuits should fix the leito esp requirement. You shouldn't need the 2 extra esps.

But Nudesuits is updatet, and now works fine without Leitos Animations.esp, so everything is alright  biggrin.png

The latest update to nudesuits should fix the leito esp requirement. You shouldn't need the 2 extra esps.

Yeah, the update fixes the problem. NICE  :D

The re-dressing function seems to have a bug. It sometimes leaves the player naked after sex, but the SPECIAL boost from the previous equipped items is still active. Until I equip and unequid them again:

I had 8 Charisma (8 base value) and Lingerie with +2 Charisma equipped. After the act and re-dressing my character was still naked, but had +2 Charisma in the SPECIAL screen (console "player.getvalueinfo Charisma" had Modifiers: Perm: 2.00). I've equipped the Lingerie again, it was still +2 and unequipped them, which showed me the base value with 8 again.

Tested via FP Prostitution, it was harmless in my game and didn't get stuck.

The re-dressing function seems to have a bug. It sometimes leaves the player naked after sex, but the SPECIAL boost from the previous equipped items is still active. Until I equip and unequid them again:

I had 8 Charisma and Lingerie with +2 Charisma equipped. After the act and re-dressing my character was still naked, but had +2 Charisma in the SPECIAL screen. I've equipped the Lingerie again, it was still +2 and unequipped them, which showed me the base value with 8 again.

Tested via FP Prostitution, it was harmless in my game and didn't get stuck.

still that same question :) : Is Devious Devices involved in this particular sex scene?

I am not sure if this has been suggested or not yet. But an option to enable/disable energy use while having sex in Survival mode. having sex can wear you out, especially if you are already tired, or trying to fight off an attacker, who has decided to make use of you.

For the Violate mod... I am thinking, if incapacitated due to being exhausted from lack of sleep, anything can come along and stick it to you while you are 'unconscious' without it interrupting your 'sleep'... *That will open a new can of worms when creature support gets added hehehe*

Side Note: *Ok, my 'survival mode' I can't call survival mode, because I am using a mod that changes it to be more like Skyrim with RND...

2.5 Released

• Very basic first implementation of a cum system for the impatient cum connoisseurs. As I'm still waiting for vane000's proper cum textures, I just made a quick and dirty SexLab conversion texture to test my cumming scripts. The cum will also always apply everywhere on the body for now after sex scenes where the giver is male and won't stack yet - a more sophisticated cum system will have to wait for us to implement animation tagging first to know exactly where (ie. vagina, mouth, boobs, ass etc) on the body to cum and when to stack.
  • Added a MCM category to adjust the volume of each sound element
  • Using Right Shift + Numpad to move the entire scene involving the player will no longer throw a loading screen.
  • If you drop the MCM inventory item out of your inventory and just uses Numpad 7 to switch on the MCM, the inventory won't be added back anymore.

2.5 Released
  • Very basic first implementation of a cum system for the impatient cum connoisseurs. As I'm still waiting for vane000's proper cum textures, I just made a quick and dirty SexLab conversion texture to test my cumming scripts. The cum will also always apply everywhere on the body for now after sex scenes where the giver is male and won't stack yet - a more sophisticated cum system will have to wait for us to implement animation tagging first to know exactly where (ie. vagina, mouth, boobs, ass etc) on the body to cum and when to stack.
  • Using Right Shift + Numpad to move the entire scene involving the player will no longer throw a loading screen.
  • If you drop the MCM inventory item out of your inventory and just uses Numpad 7 to switch on the MCM, the inventory won't be added back anymore.

After updating the latest patch it appears i no longer have leitos animation guns anymore, they have disappeared from my inventory and i cannot craft them. did the patch add a new way to start animations or have i just messed up somewhere?

After updating the latest patch it appears i no longer have leitos animation guns anymore, they have disappeared from my inventory and i cannot craft them. did the patch add a new way to start animations or have i just messed up somewhere?

Leito's gun is a standalone mod and isn't part of the Four-Play ecosystem - Four-Play only loads Leito's animations to be used with the framework and never uses any features from his gun. Sex scenes triggered by Leito's gun aren't Four-Play sex scenes and won't benefit from any features from Four-Play and the community patch. Utility mods made for Four-Play like Nudesuits, Dongs of Fallout, Animated Fannies and Family Planning also won't work with sex scenes triggered by Leito's gun. Devious Devices will also not work with Leito's gun, only with Four-Play.

You probably lost Leito's gun because you disabled Leito's esp as requested by the last three versions of Community Patch.

Use Sex Em Up or Mindless Sex to trigger sex scenes instead. Or if you want more context, Violate, Vanilla Fudge, Autonomy or Prostitution.

Leito's gun is a standalone mod and isn't part of the Four-Play ecosystem - Four-Play only loads Leito's animations to be used with the framework and never uses any features from his gun. Sex scenes triggered by Leito's gun aren't Four-Play sex scenes and won't benefit from any features from Four-Play and the community patch. Utility mods made for Four-Play like Nudesuits, Dongs of Fallout, Animated Fannies and Family Planning also won't work with sex scenes triggered by Leito's gun. Devious Devices will also not work with Leito's gun, only with Four-Play.

You probably lost Leito's gun because you disabled Leito's esp as requested by the last three versions of Community Patch.

Use Sex Em Up or Mindless Sex to trigger sex scenes instead. Or if you want more context, Violate, Vanilla Fudge, Autonomy or Prostitution.

Okay, thanks very much :)

I'm loving this patch, and you update it so quickly. Thanks for the hard work.

A question/suggestion though, is there a way to tag the pc to strip/nonstrip certain items, and the npc to do the same, but individually?

For example, my characters bodyslot 33 is for Shoes only (HN66's sneakers). She doesn't wear a traditional slot 33 armor/clothing piece, whereas other NPC's do. 

Is there a way to get it so that my character can keep slot 33 intact, but npcs strip from that slot? Basically PC exemption, is what I'm getting at. Sorry if I'm not making much sense.

I'm loving this patch, and you update it so quickly. Thanks for the hard work.

A question/suggestion though, is there a way to tag the pc to strip/nonstrip certain items, and the npc to do the same, but individually?

For example, my characters bodyslot 33 is for Shoes only (HN66's sneakers). She doesn't wear a traditional slot 33 armor/clothing piece, whereas other NPC's do. 

Is there a way to get it so that my character can keep slot 33 intact, but npcs strip from that slot? Basically PC exemption, is what I'm getting at. Sorry if I'm not making much sense.

Don't use the body slot exemptions category in the MCM for situations like this.

Instead, drop your shoes from your inventory. Get very near to it, then press N. This specific item is now non-strip, but not the entire body slot it occupies.

This is the reason why I provided both non-strip functionality for biped slots and specific items.

i tried but cant seem to find it, so ..

How to change the duration of the animations ?

--NINJAEDIT--

Nvmnd , found it. holdingdown H for SEU Menu .. 

For my mods, sex duration is adjusted with Vinfamy's Control Panel.

2.5 Released

I still appreciate the voice/sound settings before ver. 2.4.

cuz I download and replace the consensual/non-consensual sound pack by myself.

The version 2.4 and after turns sound to only consensual style...