Your mod install and the in depth install instructions disagree on install order.  I have f4play 82, crazy gun, crazy rug, crazy 2, f4se LL patch, Leito animations, Leito voice, community patch.  Currently, I have all these installed with the esp enabled, except crazy gun and Leito voices.  sex acts are happening. I have heard. disable leito animations esp. disable crazy gun esp. install order with animation mod then f4play 82, or your load order.  Need clarifictaion. 

ps I use rug so I can have npcs having sex in backgroud for brothels ect.

On 3/2/2018 at 5:36 PM, Arcturus7777 said:

Your mod install and the in depth install instructions disagree on install order.  I have f4play 82, crazy gun, crazy rug, crazy 2, f4se LL patch, Leito animations, Leito voice, community patch.  Currently, I have all these installed with the esp enabled, except crazy gun and Leito voices.  sex acts are happening. I have heard. disable leito animations esp. disable crazy gun esp. install order with animation mod then f4play 82, or your load order.  Need clarifictaion. 

I have both installed and working but have crazy's gun installed first and disabled but have leitos enabled, the only downside I can see is if your using a leitos gun on a npc Fourplay will not be able to tell that the npc already performing a sex animation scene and will still pick it hence fucking up the animation may be but I have yet to see that. I thought the reason we had to disable leito's esp was of a sound problem but that got fixed age's ago, :confused:

2 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

I have both installed and working but have crazy's gun installed first and disabled but have leitos enabled, the only downside I can see is if your using a leitos gun on a npc Fourplay will not be able to tell that the npc already performing a sex animation scene and will still pick it hence fucking up the animation may be but I have yet to see that. I thought the reason we had to disable leito's esp was of a sound problem but that got fixed age's ago, :confused:

I thought I read in the install instruction to disable both Crazy and Leito's animation once it was installed.  That is how I've been running it.  

On 3/2/2018 at 5:36 PM, Arcturus7777 said:

23 hours ago, reconphil said:

I thought I read in the install instruction to disable both Crazy and Leito's animation once it was installed.  That is how I've been running it.  

23 hours ago, reconphil said:

It dose say disable leito animations in the Fourplay instructions but if you read Leito's thread:

On 10/19/2017 at 9:02 AM, Carabosse said:
On 10/19/2017 at 7:55 AM, VonHelton said:

Guns don't work with 4Play anymore. In fact, you are supposed to disable the esp's of both Crazy & Leito.

:classic_wink:

Do you know if that is an actual requirement for using four play or any mods built on top of it? Or can Leito's esp safely be left enabled?

I don't use any four play mods but I'm making a mod which is dependent on Leito's mod  :classic_confused: . Makes mod, no one can use it. Just my luck  :classic_laugh: .

If you make a mod that needs Leito's gun, then no one on 4Play will get it to work, no. We that use 4Play disable the esp's of Crazy & Leito.

All 4Play does is use the animations.

"And Leito's response"

On 10/19/2017 at 9:02 AM, Carabosse said:

On 10/19/2017 at 7:55 AM, VonHelton said:

Guns don't work with 4Play anymore. In fact, you are supposed to disable the esp's of both Crazy & Leito.

:classic_wink:

Do you know if that is an actual requirement for using four play or any mods built on top of it? Or can Leito's esp safely be left enabled?

I don't use any four play mods but I'm making a mod which is dependent on Leito's mod  :classic_confused: . Makes mod, no one can use it. Just my luck  :classic_laugh: .

You can enable my esp with 4play.  The sound issue is no longer a problem if you install my mod properly.

.so that's why i'm still leave leito's ESP on .. I hope this help's clear things up a bit :smile:

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:28 AM, formanfred said:

in your inventory under apparel you will find a Four Play Framework MCM the hot keys are listed here, hope this helps you :smiley:

My Four Play Framework MCM under apparel doesn't work anymore.  It is there and selected but nothing happens.  When I select seven (7) on the keypad nothing happens.  I've reinstalled the mods but no luck.

7 minutes ago, reconphil said:

My Four Play Framework MCM under apparel doesn't work anymore.  It is there and selected but nothing happens.  When I select seven (7) on the keypad nothing happens.  I've reinstalled the mods but no luck.

dose anything else not work?, have you updated?

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

dose anything else not work?, have you updated?

Yes I have updated.  It stopped working after some of the RSE/Family Planning updates.  I don't know which because I don't use the framework that often, only when the animations are messed up.  I saw the post where it said to check the Leito animation pluggin so I did and the animations are mostly working now.  Now I have to find the random Fallout Has Stopped Working, Windows will close the program.  Except for teleport, which I disabled, it is very random.

12 minutes ago, reconphil said:

Yes I have updated.  It stopped working after some of the RSE/Family Planning updates.  I don't know which because I don't use the framework that often, only when the animations are messed up.  I saw the post where it said to check the Leito animation pluggin so I did and the animations are mostly working now.  Now I have to find the random Fallout Has Stopped Working, Windows will close the program.  Except for teleport, which I disabled, it is very random.

just seeing if you had F4se latest update and to say that there was an update for FourPlay Community patch last night for the newest version of F4se to run with Fourplay https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v16-2018-03-01/. if these two do not match you get thing like or animations not working.

15 hours ago, mashup47 said:

just seeing if you had F4se latest update and to say that there was an update for FourPlay Community patch last night for the newest version of F4se to run with Fourplay https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v16-2018-03-01/. if these two do not match you get thing like or animations not working.

Yes, I have the update, I just checked.  The animations mostly work but for an occasional misalignment.  I still have to find the random "Fallout Has Stopped Working, Windows will close the program".  Except for teleport after CSA (every time), which I disabled, it is very random.

On 3/4/2018 at 11:24 AM, reconphil said:

Yes, I have the update, I just checked.  The animations mostly work but for an occasional misalignment.  I still have to find the random "Fallout Has Stopped Working, Windows will close the program".  Except for teleport after CSA (every time), which I disabled, it is very random.

Which file do I need from the update again? Its been ages since I had to update the game

3 hours ago, ExileofLife said:

Which file do I need from the update again? Its been ages since I had to update the game

you need to make sure that you have the correct LLFP patch for you F4se. so for the latest F4se you will need to download the LLfp-v16 20180301 .https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v16-2018-03-01/. Do not download load the Src-LLfp-v16 20180301    :smile:

I've hit a snag with this one, all I am trying to do is set a global while sex is happening so I can modify Synth power usage:

Scriptname Synth:SynthFourPlay extends Quest

Actor Property rPlayerREF auto
Quest Property qMQ101 Auto
GlobalVariable Property gSynthPlayerSexHappening auto
four_play:Main four_play_event

;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event OnInit()
	If Game.IsPluginInstalled("four_play.esp")
		Quest Main = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00002679, "four_play.esp") as quest
		If Main
			four_play_event = Main as four_play:Main
			RegisterForCustomEvent(four_play_event, "animation_start")
			RegisterForCustomEvent(four_play_event, "animation_over")
		Else
			gSynthPlayerSexHappening.SetValue(0)
		Endif
	endif
EndEvent

Event four_play:Main.animation_start(four_play:Main akSender, Var[] akArgs)
	gSynthPlayerSexHappening.SetValue(1)
EndEvent

Event four_play:Main.animation_over(four_play:Main akSender, Var[] akArgs)
	gSynthPlayerSexHappening.SetValue(0)
EndEvent

This is the error I get when I try to compile, I'm doing something noob here :tongue:

Papyrus Compiler Version 2.8.0.4 for Fallout 4
Copyright (C) ZeniMax Media. All rights reserved.
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "SynthFourPlay"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc(5,7): unknown namespace four_play:loaderbase
No output generated for SynthFourPlay, compilation failed.
Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.

It appears after some help from Flashy that that line 5 in Fourplay Main.pcs is the problem, commenting it out solved the issue.

<code>Scriptname four_play:Main extends Quest conditional
;import debug
;import Actor
import four_play:LoaderBase
import LL_FourPlay</code>

I changed it to this as Flashy had done long ago and it now compiles fine.

<code>Scriptname four_play:Main extends Quest conditional

;import debug
;import Actor
;import four_play:LoaderBase
;import LL_FourPlay</code>

I have no idea if this actually effects anything for average users either way.

I can't even get this post to code properly :tongue:

@halstrom: the loaderbase script source should be in the original four_play ba2. Extract it and you should be able to use the original main.psc while compiling. Some of the scripts in this ba2 do not compile as is, but it shouldn't be a problem (if I remember correctly).

Anyway loaderbase was part of DocClox attempt at an animation loader and is not used by the current version of four_play.

I'm having four-play locking up on me.  It's locked up trying to initial four-play via RSE and SEU, so it's definitely four-play.  NPC to NPC seems to be working fine.  When I try, it locks up the game after (or during) stripping.

Log:

Spoiler

[03/08/2018 - 07:24:25AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp380"
stack:
     [dox_4play_q (75002679)].four_play:main.four_play_main() - "C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc" Line 1919
     [dox_4play_q (75002679)].four_play:main.four_play() - "C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc" Line 1442

Resetting the framework and reloading Leito-only does not help.

Please help.

Edit: Looks like it is related to the Vault-Tec Slave Suit.  I guess I need to retire it.

Edit 2: It was actually related to having Ivy installed and then uninstalling her.  Reinstalling Ivy and sending her to Red Rocket solved the problem.

On ‎8‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:43 AM, jaam said:

@halstrom: the loaderbase script source should be in the original four_play ba2. Extract it and you should be able to use the original main.psc while compiling. Some of the scripts in this ba2 do not compile as is, but it shouldn't be a problem (if I remember correctly).

Anyway loaderbase was part of DocClox attempt at an animation loader and is not used by the current version of four_play.

Cool, its just a trap for new modders like me, that would be nice to have sorted :smile:

17 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Cool, its just a trap for new modders like me, that would be nice to have sorted :smile:

Good to know I was mostly right about ';' that line in the source. :smile:

Hi folks,

i´m sorry for my bad english.

But maybe someone could help me.

I started to mod Fallout 4 and have got many problems with starting the modded game.

I´m using NMM and startet an new game. After the scenes in the Vault my game breaks down on the way to Sanctuary before reaching the small bridge. After deeinstalling the Community Patch I can pass the bridge but i´m not able to run any sex scene or athoer mods. 

Any help or ideas?

2 hours ago, juliojakers said:

Auto TFC/Fly Cam not working ??

I've tried this mods on Prostitution mods, and when the scene started, the camera still on 3rd person, but I can change their position and animation...

I'm using steam version = 1.75

I am 99% sure you have not installed the right LL FourPlay community F4SE plugin for the FourPlay community patch 2.6.1 to match your current installed F4SE.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v16-2018-03-01/. :smile:

12 hours ago, Daneng612 said:

Hi folks,

i´m sorry for my bad english.

But maybe someone could help me.

I started to mod Fallout 4 and have got many problems with starting the modded game.

I´m using NMM and startet an new game. After the scenes in the Vault my game breaks down on the way to Sanctuary before reaching the small bridge. After deeinstalling the Community Patch I can pass the bridge but i´m not able to run any sex scene or athoer mods. 

Any help or ideas?

Hi it's best to start a clean save after you have exited Vault 111 as this dose cause problems. Did you also install the plugin I link to in above  quote ?

Hi All. I havent played F4 for a while so i needed to update everthing when i got back to it. I have followed the instructions in the OP and i went and got the V16 F4SE which fixed the auto TFC issue that i was having. The only issue i have now is that Male NPC's are getting naked and have a penis but dont get erect. I searched here and couldnt see anyone else posting the same issue so i would appreciate any help. I am using Realistic Salacious Encounters to trigger the sex and dont have the guns loaded. I also disabled Leito's ESP as instructed. so now im a bit stuck.

1 hour ago, Teddar said:

Hi All. I havent played F4 for a while so i needed to update everthing when i got back to it. I have followed the instructions in the OP and i went and got the V16 F4SE which fixed the auto TFC issue that i was having. The only issue i have now is that Male NPC's are getting naked and have a penis but dont get erect. I searched here and couldnt see anyone else posting the same issue so i would appreciate any help. I am using Realistic Salacious Encounters to trigger the sex and dont have the guns loaded. I also disabled Leito's ESP as instructed. so now im a bit stuck.

Are you using FourPlayNudesuits which does all the erection stuff?