Four-Play Framework Development Thread

vinfamy

I also cannot get the belly to change with Family Planning is that normal? I chose the morph option with CBBE instillation.

attachicon.gifF4EE Install.jpg

Everything in that box has to be installed. I suggest you install it manually, but that's yer call.

:) :) :) :)

OK I redownloaded CBBE and got those folders only to make sure if it was installed and some files were overwritten. Going to test it. But when building a body in bodyslide do we need to do/use certain things in there for it to work or can we just make whatever and we're good to go?

OK I redownloaded CBBE and got those folders only to make sure if it was installed and some files were overwritten. Going to test it. But when building a body in bodyslide do we need to do/use certain things in there for it to work or can we just make whatever and we're good to go?

post-95619-0-18854500-1505862765_thumb.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

Fix for free cam? Really tired of looking at my guy's butt since we can't zoom and freely move the camera. Guess Bethesda broke free cam with the CC update?

My free cam works.......Did you install Vinfamy's control panel?

If you want dogs to work (prostitution mod), you can "allow dialogue PC" in creation kit for vicious dogs in action section and create an .esp

I think you can talk to Gene sold dogs.

Might wanna elaborate on this a bit.......

:P :P :P :P

So I didnt know about the forced update for the creators club and now my pregnant characters are no longer pregnant. I updated f4se, the community patch and looksmenu and nada. Any way to fix this?

Fallout 4

Data

Interface

Rename the file "MainMenu.swf" to "MainMenu.swf.bak"

Save & close.

:D :D :D :D :D

when i go to that folder, the only thing there is an empty translations folder.

Fix for free cam? Really tired of looking at my guy's butt since we can't zoom and freely move the camera. Guess Bethesda broke free cam with the CC update?

Same here, since update my free cam is broken.  I have gone so far as to delete everything and fresh install, even started new game, could not get it to work.

Hold onto yer hats, Fallout 4 updated again!!

(F4SE no longer works!)

:( :( :( :( :(

Ha! That's hilarious.  I say that not to be rude, but as a shame on me.  I went online again with Steam to look up sales, and it downloaded the patch. :lol:  Well I have no trouble waiting for an F4SE update.  The last update came out quick.

(F4SE no longer works!)

Ha! That's hilarious.  I say that not to be rude, but as a shame on me.  I went online again with Steam to look up sales, and it downloaded the patch. :lol:  Well I have no trouble waiting for an F4SE update.  The last update came out quick.

Yes, the last one did come out rather quickly........I was right in the middle of reinstalling everything when the update hit, so I guess Beth got the last laugh after all.

(F4SE no longer works!)

You can easily backroll with previous exe:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/882qe4mmv6ri41q/Fallout4.exe?dl=0

or just follow the guide and get it off Steam Database, here is a guide for it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/611h5e/guide_how_to_download_older_versions_of_a_game_on/

You just swap exes, that's it and everything works as it should.

Don't let Bethesda break your fun!

(F4SE no longer works!)

You can easily backroll with previous exe:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/882qe4mmv6ri41q/Fallout4.exe?dl=0

or just follow the guide and get it off Steam Database, here is a guide for it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/611h5e/guide_how_to_download_older_versions_of_a_game_on/

You just swap exes, that's it and everything works as it should.

Don't let Bethesda break your fun!

thanks for the info. is the exe in the dropbox pre creation club?

Dogmeat shares the same resources as other canines right? So its just genital meshes needed then they're included in Autonomy and Violate?

I was under the impression that ALL dogs are "equipped" in the latest 4P.....

???

Unless there was an update since the 24th then the feral hounds still don't have any equipment. Makes for interesting Violate scenes.

Dogmeat shares the same resources as other canines right? So its just genital meshes needed then they're included in Autonomy and Violate?

I Think this it what your looking for!

File Name: Canine Genitals

File Submitter: Crazy6987

File Submitted: 06 Aug 2017

File Category: Body Replacers

Requires: Dogmeat Genitals

Description

A quick and dirty adaptation of Tony Azors Dogmeat Genitals applied to Raider Dogs and the common Vicious Dog (wasn't able to apply the penis to other variations of the Vicious Dog like the glowing version of the dog, the game just ended up crashing for me). All credit goes to Tony Azor for the penis mesh, I just modified it to better fit the Raider Dog and Vicious Dog bodies. And my texture skills are shit I know, literally just copying parts of the dogs body texture on to the sheathe texture, I can't really do much better than that.

This requires Tony Azors Dogmeat Genitals to be installed as it reuses some of its textures.

Credits

Tony Azor - Dogmeat Genitals (9th post down, file includes includes two .zip archives, DogmeatP.zip = Erect Penis, DogmeatS.zip = Non-Erect Penis)

download.png

Click here to download this file

What about progress of Four Play 1.0?

It's still at a stage where it's mostly in jaam's hands, who is doing absolutely fantastic work but again he can't dedicate as much time due to other commitments and it's a lot that he's taking on. It's quite tricky logistically for me (we can't just split the animation loader in half) to just jump in now while his code is still being worked on - he absolutely knows what he's doing and a far better candidate than myself to work on the animation loader. Nor is it good for my karma (he's doing tons of high-level programming work for free) or for the project to rush him, because the part he's doing is absolutely crucial to the future of the entire FO4 adult modding scene and is something that must be done right.

Doesn't help that Bethesda's Creation Club updates meant that jaam had to update his dll three times in the last month or so ...

As soon as jaam's animation loader code gets done and I can finally jump in and do my final bits (MCM, throw the cum system I did in there), since I'm a bit more flexible with my time, I'll make sure to get them done as soon as I can  and release 1.0.

Rest assured though that after 1.0's release, all the difficult bits of the framework will all be out of the way already. Implementation of any future features will never take this long.

Archived