Fantastic update again Thank You.

Where do I turn off the Cum effect until it’s got the right textures? It way too white and over the top and is applied at the same time as the player is redressed looks very weird.

Delete the data\textures\four_play folder

Where do I turn off the Cum effect until it’s got the right textures? It way too white and over the top and is applied at the same time as the player is redressed looks very weird.

Thank You – looking forward to seeing this option when it’s finished. The mechanics works well and will be another immersion factor.

I assume the male is your player character/

If so, don't move your mouse/ rotate your character's viewpoint while a sex scene is processig (i.e. before the animation stars to play)

This also happens when a NPC turns around to look at you in the midst of sex triggering,

When this happens, normally pressing Numpad 3 twice would re-align it well. Or use Numpad 5 to rotate.

I assume the male is your player character/

If so, don't move your mouse/ rotate your character's viewpoint while a sex scene is processig (i.e. before the animation stars to play)

When this happens, normally pressing Numpad 3 twice would re-align it well. Or use Numpad 5 to rotate.

What's happening is that when the animation loads, the female will turn 45 to 90 degrees just prior to the animation starting.

.......I assure you, it's not me.

This is something that is recent. Prior versions did not do this.

:(

Thank You – looking forward to seeing this option when it’s finished. The mechanics works well and will be another immersion factor.

That didn’t work the players whole body went Black.

There is also a VERY long delay between speaking & the actual act. But the rotation is something new.

turn off walking to sex in the MCM. AI navigation is incredibly dumb so it may fail to walk to the specified sex spot and only proceeds after my hard-coded fail-safe timeout

Hi I don't talk much (mainly because I dont like disturbing folks) but I just got back into Fallout 4 after a bit of a hiatus and decided to upload this patch. I think I got it. I'm using mindless sex as an alternative to initiating sex scenes with NPCs. I'm a bit noobish but the characters are still wearing clothes during scenes despite I updated the patch. 

I attached a screen cap of what I have in my Nexus. Am I doing everyting in the wrong order? So sorry. I'm still new to this and kinda get lost in the dark easily. 

post-1099086-0-10351500-1501237233_thumb.png

Hi I don't talk much (mainly because I dont like disturbing folks) but I just got back into Fallout 4 after a bit of a hiatus and decided to upload this patch. I think I got it. I'm using mindless sex as an alternative to initiating sex scenes with NPCs. I'm a bit noobish but the characters are still wearing clothes during scenes despite I updated the patch. 

I attached a screen cap of what I have in my Nexus. Am I doing everyting in the wrong order? So sorry. I'm still new to this and kinda get lost in the dark easily. 

Failing to strip is normally to do with F4SE's scripts missing. 

Download F4SE installer and reinstall it. Make sure you have Actor.pex in your Data > Scripts folder

There is also a VERY long delay between speaking & the actual act. But the rotation is something new.

turn off walking to sex in the MCM. AI navigation is incredibly dumb so it may fail to walk to the specified sex spot and only proceeds after my hard-coded fail-safe timeout

I've had that delay (two or three days ago I think) before the question about using a bed or not, so the walk had not started yet. I should have noted which version introduced that, but considering I did not have time to actually test all of them it would not be precise anyway. :)

I booted up the game today, walked into the brothel and two NPCs stripped then stood there.   tested it five more times and same thing.  Yesterday worked fine, today  no animations.  Sometimes I think Bethesada screws with just me.  LOL

Cum textures are now showing up for me, so cool deal. Though I still get the blood splatter. Only thought is maybe the cum effect/script (not too knowledgeable on this kind of stuff), is damaging the NPC? Would explain why blood splatters when it happens. Just a thought!

WHOA! Blood?

.......I'm not seeing any blood??

Cum textures are now showing up for me, so cool deal. Though I still get the blood splatter. Only thought is maybe the cum effect/script (not too knowledgeable on this kind of stuff), is damaging the NPC? Would explain why blood splatters when it happens. Just a thought!

WHOA! Blood?

.......I'm not seeing any blood??

Yeah I think it's something in particular with the mods I use. Simple damage doesn't cause blood to come out of NPCs, but I use Enhanced Blood Textures and FO4 Blood, which causes the simplest bits of damage to have blood. Thus why the idea of maybe climax causes damage, which is why with my mods, blood shows up. :P

Perhaps for now the "walk to sex" option should be off by default and players can toggle it on if they prefer the more immersive (but for now potentially buggier) option ?