Well, if you only use Leito's animations and don't care for FF / MM sex scenes, then you can always set the 3 volumes in Four-Play MCM to zero and enable back on Leito's esp.

The sounds are not 'always consensual'. It's dynamically determined based on whether the mod calling it specifically asks for a forced scene (only Violate does this so far). So, the same Leito Aggressive Doggy animation would use consensual sounds if used by Prostitution and use aggressive sounds if used by Violate.

Wow, thank you for your continued hard work.  I've downloaded the patch, but since I have to disable Leito's Animation Gun, I will use the patch in a new game, since I made it too far in my current playhtrough.

But once again thank you.:)

Wow, thank you for your continued hard work.  I've downloaded the patch, but since I have to disable Leito's Animation Gun, I will use the patch in a new game, since I made it too far in my current playhtrough.

But once again thank you. :)

disabling an esp mid-save is normally safe for FO4. I do it all the time in my testing.

Also, disabling Leito's esp is only a recommendation. The worst it could do with the esp on is you get weird and loud duplicated sex sounds (which can be avoided by turning all the volumes to zero in Four-Play MCM so that you stick to relying on Leito's esp for sounds), it won't cause any game-breaking bugs.

Nice to see the first step with sperm textures, but jeez, there's a lot of radiation in it!

That's glowing stronger in the dark than every other light source in the game. Can those textures be handled like skin textures, so that only spec maps would reflect a tiny bit of highlights or is it an effect like in SexLab, which (still?) glows for years by now.

Btw, is there a path where we could use sound replacers for the whistling and cumshot?

Right now the cumshot sound is scaring the shit out of me. It's pretty loud and sounds like rough-grained spackling compound being hit against a wall.

Hope you don't mind the criticism and handle it as feedback.

Nice to see the first step with sperm textures, but jeez, there's a lot of radiation in it!

That's glowing stronger in the dark than every other light source in the game. Can those textures be handled like skin textures, so that only spec maps would reflect a tiny bit of highlights or is it an effect like in SexLab, which (still?) glows for years by now.

Btw, is there a path where we could use sound replacers for the whistling and cumshot?

Right now the cumshot sound is scaring the shit out of me. It's pretty loud and sounds like rough-grained spackling compound being hit against a wall.

Hope you don't mind the criticism and handle it as feedback.

the textures are placeholder. I'm waiting for the proper detailed textures from vane000 (CumTec).

I also don't have a cum sound yet, just used some random vanilla sound that sounds a bit like cumming

The only point for this version is to test my cumming script - still waiting for the actual assets. 

I'm loving this patch, and you update it so quickly. Thanks for the hard work.

A question/suggestion though, is there a way to tag the pc to strip/nonstrip certain items, and the npc to do the same, but individually?

For example, my characters bodyslot 33 is for Shoes only (HN66's sneakers). She doesn't wear a traditional slot 33 armor/clothing piece, whereas other NPC's do. 

Is there a way to get it so that my character can keep slot 33 intact, but npcs strip from that slot? Basically PC exemption, is what I'm getting at. Sorry if I'm not making much sense.

Don't use the body slot exemptions category in the MCM for situations like this.

Instead, drop your shoes from your inventory. Get very near to it, then press N. This specific item is now non-strip, but not the entire body slot it occupies.

This is the reason why I provided both non-strip functionality for biped slots and specific items.

i tried but cant seem to find it, so ..

How to change the duration of the animations ?

--NINJAEDIT--

Nvmnd , found it. holdingdown H for SEU Menu .. 

For my mods, sex duration is adjusted with Vinfamy's Control Panel.

Is this the only way?

HN66 Sneakers have no world model, so when dropped they bug and become a permanent part of the worldspace that cant be interacted with :/

Hi

I´ve noticed something with the new cum system.

1. i hope, the right textures will be finished soon, because the actual ones are way to bright. :D

2. other sounds please. everytime a male cumms, it sounds to me like someone smashes some deathclaw-eggs against a wall :D

3. why is health and AP from followers reduced to nearly 0 during a sex act, even if he/she is not involved? I use "Companion Status" mod so i can see, if my companion is hit in combat, and now after my PC had sex and the scene ends, i noticed Health and AP bar from my follower fills up from nearly 0 to full. Maybe it`s a bug with the Status-bar for HUD-framework, but i have never noticed this before. :-/

Would it be possible to get the window back where it asks if one would like to use a bed?

I've chosen the option to always go to bed if the player is involved and got teleported to unwanted locations. eg when approaching the named Diamond City guard outside of the town at the elevator, I'll get teleported onto the roof and didn't see the way down.

I received the "animations not found" error as well, but was able to correct the problem by moving the disabled Leito's esp higher up in the load order so that it is above the 4play patch esp. I then ran the Debug>Reload and the problem disappeared.

Update: I fast traveled away from my brothel and received the error again. This means my fix did not work.

I received the "animations not found" error as well, but was able to correct the problem by moving the disabled Leito's esp higher up in the load order so that it is above the 4play patch esp. I then ran the Debug>Reload and the problem disappeared.

Update: I fast traveled away from my brothel and received the error again. This means my fix did not work.

I had the error once, the animations played just fine. I didn't reload, and just ignored the message for now, and have had sex at least 30 times since it initially popped up. And have fast traveled several times as well. So it might be best to just ignore the error message and move on like normal.

Loving the new update, but just a couple notes.

-Bed alignment still seems off. They are centering on the pillows, causing one NPC (for instance, in doggy style), to stick in the wall. Seems to happen every time they use beds, so had to disable that feature for now.

-And on an odd note, my "cum" is blood? lol. Every time they climax, blood splatters all over the floor where they were having sex. No cum shows up or even blood on the NPC, it just splashes blood all over the floor. I don't know if this is the cum feature for sure, but it only happens once it makes the cum sound and then bam! Blood everywhere. lol

Otherwise, everything is working just fine. No other issues except those above! Thanks for the awesome work. ;)

Thanks for all the updates Vinfamy - they are most welcome.

I do have 1 quick question, and it regards using the zero key to cycle through animations.

It seems that you can only cycle through animations from a single mod.  For instance, if I get an animation from Lieto first, I can only cycle through his.  Is this unique to me, or something you hope to change down the road?

Thanks,

Eric

yeah, it's something that will change down the road. We'll have a more sophisticated animation loader in the near future,

For those with the animation failed to load popup, I'll double-check this weekend

Would it be possible to get the window back where it asks if one would like to use a bed?

Disable four_play.esp, load the save, save. Enable the esp back on, load the save you just made.

Hey Vinfamy, just wondering if you knew what might be causing that blood issue I was talking about.

I use Enhanced Blood Textures and FO4 Blood, but I don't think those would conflict with Four-Play. Otherwise this would of been a problem a long time ago lol. It is just recent with the new addition of cum textures being applied after climax. Instead after they climax, blood sprays all over the ground where they were having sex.

Any ideas what could be causing that?

Hey Vinfamy, just wondering if you knew what might be causing that blood issue I was talking about.

I use Enhanced Blood Textures and FO4 Blood, but I don't think those would conflict with Four-Play. Otherwise this would of been a problem a long time ago lol. It is just recent with the new addition of cum textures being applied after climax. Instead after they climax, blood sprays all over the ground where they were having sex.

Any ideas what could be causing that?

I'll look into it. The current cum system is an early implementation with a lot of placeholders for texture and sound assets anyway (I just wanted to test the script), don't worry too much about it.