Four-Play Family Planning (Skin Colors, Growing Up)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah I saw that while googling about notifications haha, and everything is on and not opaque. I get notifications for other things like 'you're overencumbered' and the lovers embrace and even notifications from other mods like the shower mod. So how do I know the mod is working? I got the thanks for downloading this mod at the start, but I haven't got anything else like anything about fertility or the 10% thing or if I'm even pregnant or not.

Double check that it's check marked in NMM??

Yep it's checked with a tick. Sigh. I hope this mod works for me. I've been waiting so long for a mod like this :( the condoms also don't disappear from the inventory once sex is finished if that helps

Have you tried turning on the notifications through Vinfamy's control panel? IIRC if you open up his control panel on your pip-boy, there will be an option for customizing mod settings, then something about turning on notifications (they might be called like cheat notifications). That may fix the problem.

Okay turned on notifications from that mod. When do I actually get a notification about anything?

Ā 

I have had that on most of the time, and the notifications I remember are a notification after each sex act of the % chance of conception, as well as a message when someone actually getsĀ  pregnant (Which will say something along the lines of "Something tells me a baby was conceived that day"). If you are playing as the female who is pregnant I believe it will update you each Family Planning month on what month of the pregnancy it is. If it is an NPC that is pregnant it will just give a message when that NPC has given birth. There may be a couple others, but I don't remember them off hand.

So I'm not getting any of those notifications. I've got leitos mod installed and mindless sex four play and all that, but after the animation, I'm not getting any notifications. What's happening?

Can anyone help?

I know nothing about the creation kit for this game. Is there some sort of check for race? Mainly curious as using a mod that adds additional settlers to the game, recruitedĀ  a synth to a bordello and she had a baby. Not something that should happen by the core lore of this installment of the franchise...

Ā 

Not saying this mod is at fault for that... as the NPC is mainly cosmetic by odd hair color and synth eyes akin to Nick Valentine. This is more of a curiosity question.

In the game, children are considered a "race".......So if you try to use kids for anything, you'll get shut down.

Ā 

:) :) :) :) :)

Ā 

Does this mean they can never be assigned jobs? I have seen school desks and playground gear that would be very cool to use in a small city settlement.

Ā 

In the game, children are considered a "race".......So if you try to use kids for anything, you'll get shut down.

Ā 

:) :) :) :) :)

Ā 

Does this mean they can never be assigned jobs? I have seen school desks and playground gear that would be very cool to use in a small city settlement.

Ā 

Ā 

there are a few jobs you can assign them like farming, I've assigned them to the scavenger bench as well.Ā  but the few other things you can assign them to will show up in the wk bench window as assigned but they just stand around all day.Ā Ā  edited:Ā  just remembered you can assign kids to be provisioners as well.

Ā 

this is really annoying when you have kids in a settlement and unemployed because it drags down the happiness value.Ā Ā  Sim settlement make is worse since the kids can't work and they can't have a home.Ā Ā 

Ā 

In sim settlement you can build playgrounds for kids and sand boxes too (unless thats another mod) but I have never seen any kids playing in them.

Ā 

There should be a way to mod jobs and homes for kids into the game like having a printing press bench and then placing a marker on a corner or something for kids to sell papers, or shine shoes or run errands or form the tiny totĀ  terror gang who mug cripples and passing old ladies.Ā 

Ā 

"this is a mugging" the eight year yells running up with a stool.

Ā 

"your shorter than a mole rat and armed with a stool" the merchant says laughing.

Ā 

Tiny tot climbs up on stool grabs merchant by the balls.Ā  "give me all your caps or I jump."

Ā Dropping a baby out of your inventory near a crib (Workshop Mode > Decoration > Misc > Crib) in a settlement will place the baby in the crib where he/she will grow up as usual - no more floating babies.[/size]

Ā 

I don't suppose you know if the prewar crib from Crimsonrider's Unique Furniture counts for this? Like, does it check a specific item, or by keyword, object name, what?

My main settlement is in Vault 88, and I'd rather have a nice clean crib in my nursery than a busted old dirty one. Time is of the essence - I'm about seven months along here.Ā  :lol:

Ā 

Ā 

EDIT:

Also, re condoms (Jimmy HatsĀ  :D ), have you considered moving that out of Family Planning and into the community patch? Might help with modders eventually making, for example, an STD mod or something.

Everything works great, but the babies float in mid-air for some reason when I drop them in a settlement. It would be great if you could pick them up like objects and put them in a crib or something. Is this a known bug?

Ā 

If you drop them close enough to a crib, they'll automatically snap into it, and you'll get a message about the settlers raising the child.

Everything works great, but the babies float in mid-air for some reason when I drop them in a settlement. It would be great if you could pick them up like objects and put them in a crib or something. Is this a known bug?

Ā 

If you don't want floating babies, just put them in your workshop. You will get a message saying they will be raised by the settlers of that workshop.

Ā 

:D :D :D :D :D

Ā 

its a mutant superpower.Ā  Toxic avengers unite!Ā Ā  no seriously the floating baby thing is normal if odd looking.Ā 

Ā 

Its not this mod but related to using this mod so I am asking here, I am trying out an Atomic Beauty preset but I have noticed it does not have a pregnant belly slider. How is a slider like this added? Or even better has anyone made this already? My searching has gotten me pretty much nowhere.Ā 

Its not this mod but related to using this mod so I am asking here, I am trying out an Atomic Beauty preset but I have noticed it does not have a pregnant belly slider. How is a slider like this added? Or even better has anyone made this already? My searching has gotten me pretty much nowhere.Ā 

Ā 

Bones, my friend, bones!

Ā 

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Question for potential next update - I see in the source code that a female player character announces her fertility days onscreen; any way to add this to follower NPC female characters? Like you sleep, wake up and a notice appears that says your follower feels fertile today? That would be mint. :)

Ā 

And to go in hand with the above, although its more about about Vanilla Fudge than FP, during the morning lover's embrace sequence, is there any way (like in Immersive Lover's Embrace mod) to randomly determine if your partner begs for a second round (but limit it to the initial morning sex plus one repeat, if values are met)? Something that calculates randomly and also takes your affinity with your romantic companion into acount? The source for that mod shows as follows for calculating the random chance of round two...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  int Rand1 = Utility.RandomInt(1,5)
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā int Rand2 = Utility.RandomInt(1,8)Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  float Charisma = Game.GetPlayer().GetValue( Game.GetCharismaAV() )
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā float Endurance = Game.GetPlayer().GetValue( Game.GetEnduranceAV() )
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā float Perception = Game.GetPlayer().GetValue( Game.GetPerceptionAV() )
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā float Strength = Game.GetPlayer().GetValue( Game.GetStrengthAV() )
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā float Luck = Game.GetPlayer().GetValue( Game.GetLuckAV() )
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā float bonus = (Charisma/10) + (Endurance/10) + (Perception/15) + (Strength/15) + (Luck/15)

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  if Rand1 <= 2

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  If Rand2 >= 5
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā roundTwo()
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā EndIf
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā Ā  EndIf

Ā 

Perhaps predetermine that randomizer prior to the animation plays and if the condition is met (meaning a 2nd round is requested), play a loud orgasm sound at the moment the cum noise is played, followed by the redress and then a requester to confirm or not if player wants a 2nd round... with an affinity increase for orgasm and 2nd round, if opted to be taken by player.

Ā 

Thoughts? Anyone else groove this idea?

Ā 

Also I have to activate Batch build right? Where do I find this, as seen in the image on the second post here

Ā 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/85742-i-need-help-please/

Ā 

that image is of bodyslide which is in the data/tools folderĀ  of the gameĀ  make sure you have the morphs button clicked.Ā  On nexus there is a tut for bodyslide that you might want to look at before trying it. Ā 

Ā 

One other thing I've run across, and it might be just me doing something wrong, reload Dongs if you have it installed after a batch build.

Just out of interest, is this necessary for this mod to work or should I only do this if I run into troubles with this mod?

Ā 

If you are talking about the body morph check from the post above your post, the answer is yes and no.

Yes the mod will work without doing those steps, however No you will not see the effects pregnancy has on your body (belly swelling, breasts growing and so on) but you can still get pregnant and have babies.

Ā 

Hope that helps.

Ā 

So, one of the prospective parents is Doctor Sun. When I approach him, he says, ā€œWhy are you looking at me like that?ā€ Just like the other prospective fathers, but then nothing. I canā€™t talk with him to get him to test his paternity or any other services except paternity tests for other fathers, which do work. Is there anything I can do on my end to force the conversation?

Ā 

Edit: Sun started following me around and then I somewhat randomly got the dialog to both say he may be the father and test for paternity, so I am all good now (and know not to mess around with the good doctor in the future).

MCM has been updated!

Ā 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21497/?tab=2&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D21497&pUp=1

Ā 

NEW! Extended dialog is here!

Ā 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27216/?tab=2&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D27216&pUp=1

Ā 

:DĀ  :DĀ  :DĀ  :DĀ  :DĀ  :D

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Question for potential next update - I see in the source code that a female player character announces her fertility days onscreen; any way to add this to follower NPC female characters? Like you sleep, wake up and a notice appears that says your follower feels fertile today? That would be mint. :)

Ā 

And to go in hand with the above, although its more about about Vanilla Fudge than FP, during the morning lover's embrace sequence, is there any way (like in Immersive Lover's Embrace mod) to randomly determine if your partner begs for a second round (but limit it to the initial morning sex plus one repeat, if values are met)? Something that calculates randomly and also takes your affinity with your romantic companion into acount? The source for that mod shows as follows for calculating the random chance of round two...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  int Rand1 = Utility.RandomInt(1,5)
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā int Rand2 = Utility.RandomInt(1,8)Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  float Charisma = Game.GetPlayer().GetValue( Game.GetCharismaAV() )
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā float Endurance = Game.GetPlayer().GetValue( Game.GetEnduranceAV() )
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā float Perception = Game.GetPlayer().GetValue( Game.GetPerceptionAV() )
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā float Strength = Game.GetPlayer().GetValue( Game.GetStrengthAV() )
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā float Luck = Game.GetPlayer().GetValue( Game.GetLuckAV() )
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā float bonus = (Charisma/10) + (Endurance/10) + (Perception/15) + (Strength/15) + (Luck/15)

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  if Rand1 <= 2

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  If Rand2 >= 5
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā roundTwo()
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā EndIf
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā Ā  EndIf

Ā 

Perhaps predetermine that randomizer prior to the animation plays and if the condition is met (meaning a 2nd round is requested), play a loud orgasm sound at the moment the cum noise is played, followed by the redress and then a requester to confirm or not if player wants a 2nd round... with an affinity increase for orgasm and 2nd round, if opted to be taken by player.

Ā 

Thoughts? Anyone else groove this idea?

Ā 

Make it happen!

Ā 

:DĀ  :DĀ  :DĀ  :DĀ  :D