Four-Play Family Planning (Skin Colors, Growing Up)

I have this happen too occasionally... typically fast travel, sleep or reloading the save sorts it out. Also, try looking to see if Looksmenu is turning itself off in your load order. Mine sometimes turns off on its own and I need to reactivate and reposition in my load order. This could be a culprit to look at as well.

I have this happen too occasionally... typically fast travel, sleep or reloading the save sorts it out. Also, try looking to see if Looksmenu is turning itself off in your load order. Mine sometimes turns off on its own and I need to reactivate and reposition in my load order. This could be a culprit to look at as we

Nope, tried all that...  even went so far as to put looksmenu at the very bottom of the load order. The only fast travel I experience is through the kidnapping mod, and I see no change to the character's body then either.

The mod scaling  works up until the point from the point of getting pregnant until I have to exit,  load a save, or reload because of character death and then  body scaling stops. The (net) dress is out to there, but the belly is flat underneath. Interestingly enough, the belly seems to come back after SEU runs... I wonder why? Thanks for your help though.

Fun glitch i found.

I was testing the four play system. Using the sex em up hotkey, i made my character masturbate. Everything worked fine, except when the animation stopped and she stood back up and reequipped herself, the message box popped up in the corner saying:

I reckon the chance for pregnancy is 3 percent.

Condom removed.

So........asexual reproduction?

I have been having trouble with this mod. I've done a reinstall them all again but I can't seem to change the % for pregnancy. I go to the CP and I change it but it doesn't go to the number I set it and I have the CP done right cause it works on the other mods.  But I can't seem to have much luck with this mod. It's like it doesn't wanna work for me lol.

After typing this it worked on one save xD

Fun glitch i found.

I was testing the four play system. Using the sex em up hotkey, i made my character masturbate. Everything worked fine, except when the animation stopped and she stood back up and reequipped herself, the message box popped up in the corner saying:

I reckon the chance for pregnancy is 3 percent.

Condom removed.

So........asexual reproduction?

The system has changed in the unreleased version since then, so I don't think that should be possible anymore.

I have been having trouble with this mod. I've done a reinstall them all again but I can't seem to change the % for pregnancy. I go to the CP and I change it but it doesn't go to the number I set it and I have the CP done right cause it works on the other mods.  But I can't seem to have much luck with this mod. It's like it doesn't wanna work for me lol.

After typing this it worked on one save xD

Hopefully your issue won't happen with the newer version

How about a conception success rate setting of 100% for those players who want insta-pregnancy? I know someone was asking about that earlier and Id suggested bringing it up to you - havent seen that, so figured id mention it for them.

How about a conception success rate setting of 100% for those players who want insta-pregnancy? I know someone was asking about that earlier and Id suggested bringing it up to you - havent seen that, so figured id mention it for them.

You can totally do that with the new configurable MCM settings. They allow you to go from 0 to 100

How about sterility? In some npcs and the player under certain circumstances.

For instance, it kinda seems far fetched that ghouls would still be able to conceive a child.

Maybe add an option to the mcm for this.

For the player, maybe constant exposure to radiation can slowly sterilize you. But maybe you could add a doctor who could treat the issue, for a fee

I know it kinda goes against the whole point of the mod, but maybe it could have a use elsewhere within the four play ecosystem.

And how's about mutations? When pregnant, exposure to radiation could have drastic effects on the developing fetus. I imagine you could get pretty creative with the mutations.

Using radaway and radx could counter the radioactivity, if you were trying to produce a normal baby. (if any baby born in fallout could even be considered normal.)

How about sterility? In some npcs and the player under certain circumstances.

For instance, it kinda seems far fetched that ghouls would still be able to conceive a child.

Maybe add an option to the mcm for this.

For the player, maybe constant exposure to radiation can slowly sterilize you. But maybe you could add a doctor who could treat the issue, for a fee

I know it kinda goes against the whole point of the mod, but maybe it could have a use elsewhere within the four play ecosystem.

And how's about mutations? When pregnant, exposure to radiation could have drastic effects on the developing fetus. I imagine you could get pretty creative with the mutations.

Using radaway and radx could counter the radioactivity, if you were trying to produce a normal baby. (if any baby born in fallout could even be considered normal.)

Noted for future updates.

Aaaaand the new Family Planning Enhanced is out.

Follow this link for more info

And just a heads up on the marriage stuff. I'd rather that relationship kind of thing be a different framework mod that would integrate into Family Planning, as I can see other mods wanting to take advantage of those relationships.

So don't expect marriage to come out of Family Planning Enhanced, rather expect it to come out of a different mod that I might or might not make, depending on if my interest in fallout 4 wanes, as it has been lately. :/

I want to see the marriage put in. Hehe then maybe I can do my goal of getting one NPC around my finger ~_^.  I hope so as well and I can't wait to see the new updated one.

You're the god of the wasteland. And you also own the game......arent all NPCs wrapped around your little finger?

Very true..

And please if you are reading this, suggest some things for the next version of Family Planning, as I'm about to release it later today, and suggestions in the meantime can help decide what future updates will hold.

It would be nice if I could command Dogmeat to fuck my companion, or a random NPC of my choosing!

:)

And just a heads up on the marriage stuff. I'd rather that relationship kind of thing be a different framework mod that would integrate into Family Planning, as I can see other mods wanting to take advantage of those relationships.

So don't expect marriage to come out of Family Planning Enhanced, rather expect it to come out of a different mod that I might or might not make, depending on if my interest in fallout 4 wanes, as it has been lately. :/

Ive got relationship framework well under way ;) Courtship, engagement, marriage, children (via FPEnhanced), cheating, divorce, child support. The whole nine years - its halfway there now. I have no ETA on release, but Ive been using core elements of the framework in the Rash and it works like a mofo, so I expect the framework could be out within the next couple weeks. For those interested in such things...

Ive got relationship framework well under way ;) Courtship, engagement, marriage, children (via FPEnhanced), cheating, divorce, child support. The whole nine years - its halfway there now. I have no ETA on release, but Ive been using core elements of the framework in the Rash and it works like a mofo, so I expect the framework could be out within the next couple weeks. For those interested in such things...

WHAT! How can you do this to me first you give me STD's and now you bring in the Child Surport Agency? are you my ex-wife or something.  :D :D :D 

And please if you are reading this, suggest some things for the next version of Family Planning, as I'm about to release it later today, and suggestions in the meantime can help decide what future updates will hold.

It would be nice if I could command Dogmeat to fuck my companion, or a random NPC of my choosing!

smile.png

too bad that's not what family planning is about.

Sorry, could someone quickly explained what EXACTLY I need to do to create a proper batch build? Like step for step? I am completely failing here right now

1. Install Bodyslide

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25/?

2. Install Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15/?

Manual

Download the main file archive and open it with 7zip. Do not use anything but 7zip.

Install the contents of the 00 Required folder into Fallout 4/Data.

Install the contents of the body you want (one of folders 01-05) into Fallout 4/Data.

Install the contents of the outfit replacers you want (07-16) into Fallout 4/Data, according to what body shape you're using and what DLC you have.

Optional: Install the contents of the BodySlide folders (18-21) into Fallout 4/Data. For BodySlide.

Optional: Install the contents of the Tri and F4EE folders (22-26) into Fallout 4/Data. For in-game morphs. Requires BodySlide folders and LooksMenu.

Mod Managers

Install the archive to Mod Organizer/Nexus Mod Manager or other mod managers like you would do with any other mod.

double check that "F4EE Morphs" ist selected under "Misc Options".

3. iff u want to use other armor or Presets.. install them now and dont forget to install the Bodyslide files.

4. open Bodyslide

5. open Settings and check iff "Target Game" and "Path" are correct !

6. Select a Preset

7. Activate "Build Morphs"

8. Click "Batch Build..."

9. Select what u want to build

10. Click "Build"

Thank you for this. Helped a ton, had the wrong directory and game selected

I just have a few questions

https://imgur.com/a/rwkMY

1)Under preset I can only select the one shown, Eli VaultSuitPreset. Why is this? I have CBBE installed.

2) Under Outfit/Body there are tons of options, but I do not know which one to select

3) your step 9, what do you mean what I want to build? I just want the body to be able to show pregnancy correctly nothing else, do I need then to do something special for this step?

1. Select a different "Outfit/Body".. best try a CBBE Body and check iff u get other Presets.. iff u get other Presets at other Outfits/Bodys then select the one u want to use and "save as..."  and select every Group.. Looks like the Outfit u did try is in another Group than the other Presets.
  2. well this depends on what u want.. iff you just want the naked body to show the Pregnancy then u just need to select the CBBE Body and build it without a batch build.. (Batch build is just to do more Outfits in one run)
  3. iff you want the naked Body and Other Outfits to show the Pregnancy u can do a "Batch Build..." and select everything u want to show the Pregnancy on.. like the CBBE Body and the Outfit u and your Followers wear.. iff u want to get other NPCs to show iff they are Pregnant u should select at last every Vanilla CBBE Outfit/Armor.

ok, so I would take for example CBBE Vanilla - Kellog. No preset, so ignore that. Then would I move around sliders and if yes which ones and how much? 

Then bach build, build, save as. Is that the correct procedure?

push, is the last part of the text correct? Is this the way to make a batch build? And then I save it in the Data folder?

Figured I would put this here too ... I have a personal use MCM slider for pregnancy chances that allows you to go to 100% pregnancy chance on sex, rather than the default max of 10%. Since some people have ongoing games and might not want to upgrade to Enhanced and lose their children settlers / babies, figured this might be something people would want...

Unzip the archive to your Fallout4 folder. File structure in the zip begins at DATA, so if done correctly, you should see:

Fallout 4/Data/MCM/Config/FP_FamilyPlanning/config.json

Enjoy!

MCM_FP_PregChance.zip

I have the pregnant body now with clothing but not nude, how do I change this?

in the bodyslide menu  under outfit/body I only can select a bunch of clothing, and all the CBBE ones have no preset. How do  I get the body to also have the preset and not just the clothing?

Also in the 7th month and the belly doesn'T look THAT big. Does this still grow up to the 9th month or do I need to change something in the bodyslide menu to get it bigger?