Four-Play Family Planning (Skin Colors, Growing Up)

If only real life was that easy, right Lisa? :P

Lol, to true. to true!

Question, is it currently even possible to enter a relationship with the father/mother? If yes, what does this depend on?

Not yet. There is some place holder text in the mod already i have run across, that allows you to ask for marriage. However, it is non functional as of now. Vinfamy said it's a planned feature though.

Question, is it currently even possible to enter a relationship with the father/mother? If yes, what does this depend on?

No, it's not possible yet.

It has no dependency. I don't know if it will change.

So far, your char gets pregnant, you find the father, you talk to him about a relationship, he says okay and that's it.

So the first Baby has grown up into a Child and its kind of weird. They walk around with their whole body just a a few inches parallel with the floor. Is there a console fix to this?

A question if you don't mind:

How long does it take until the baby is grown up into a child?

Sorry, but I can't help you with your issue.

Just a couple of thoughts / suggestions for upcoming versions...

Regarding non-human impregnation, an easy one may be the bloat fly. Technically, they shoot their larva at you, so you wouldn't even need to have a sex animation for it.  It can be sort of a parasitic infection pregnancy (the larva burrow through your body to your womb where they embed themselves and gestate).

It also may be a good idea to write some sort of specific script for any male doctor that can delivery pregnancy / medical services.  I've had a couple of times where Dr. Sun was the potential father, and getting him to test his own paternity or offer any normal services was a real pain.  His normal dialog kept getting overridden by the, "Why are you looking at me" one, but wouldn't continue to the dialog about testing paternity.  I got lucky by spamming the interact button with him and eventually it worked (ok, I was frustrated and throwing a tech tantrum).  :P

Sorry, how do I "batch build"? Where do I enable this option for the CBBE mod? If I don't do this, will it prevent the event from happening?

also about the unique player type mods, does CBBE count or is this not a problem otherwise?

attachicon.gifBodyslideMorphing.jpg

Bingo!

:D

ok, I want to save the bathc preview. I click on build, and it completes everything (throws up a small error message about 2 small things that couldn't be done) and then I want to save. But it doesn't let me save. It says "failed to save preset(-2)!" 

Do I need to save as and select one of the options?

Sorry, how do I "batch build"? Where do I enable this option for the CBBE mod? If I don't do this, will it prevent the event from happening?

also about the unique player type mods, does CBBE count or is this not a problem otherwise?

Bingo!

ok, I want to save the bathc preview. I click on build, and it completes everything (throws up a small error message about 2 small things that couldn't be done) and then I want to save. But it doesn't let me save. It says "failed to save preset(-2)!" 

Adjust the actual body first & hit the HUGE button. Then do your clothing morphs.

:)  :)  :)  :)

It also may be a good idea to write some sort of specific script for any male doctor that can delivery pregnancy / medical services.  I've had a couple of times where Dr. Sun was the potential father, and getting him to test his own paternity or offer any normal services was a real pain.  His normal dialog kept getting overridden by the, "Why are you looking at me" one, but wouldn't continue to the dialog about testing paternity.  I got lucky by spamming the interact button with him and eventually it worked (ok, I was frustrated and throwing a tech tantrum).  tongue.png

This will be addressed.

Regarding non-human impregnation, an easy one may be the bloat fly. Technically, they shoot their larva at you, so you wouldn't even need to have a sex animation for it.  It can be sort of a parasitic infection pregnancy (the larva burrow through your body to your womb where they embed themselves and gestate).

This however is kind of out of the purview of Family Planning. This is more for a mod like Estrus.

Bingo!

Adjust the actual body first & hit the HUGE button. Then do your clothing morphs.

:)  :)  :)  :)

Sorry vonHelton, I am not fully understanding what I should be doing here. I thought I should just click build morphs and then batch build, build and save. I never have actually moved the sliders around. If I have to move the sliders, what do I need to do?

Hey Chosen Clue, do you think you could add in a condition that looks at relationships so we can all stop watching Blake Abernathy knocking his daughter up? :P

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=HasFamilyRelationship_-_Actor

If its possible... although it may be more FourPlay than family planning I suppose, since family planning only deals with the aftermath of who actually kicked boots and knocks them up... :/ Never mind, answered my own question...  :P LOL!

Guest IFap2Mercy

Not sure whether this has been posted here yet or not, but after having spent the last 5 hours trying to get the body changes to show up, I think it's probably important to mention. If you have Unique Player installed and are playing on a female character, when you do a batch build involving the female body it's imperative that you place the .tri file (the morphs file) from characterassets into PlayerCharacterAssets.

Probably wouldn't be the worst idea in the world to add that to the description... it mentions the stuff for the male body but nothing about the female body. Idiots like me waste stupidly long periods of time before figuring this shit out.

Not sure whether this has been posted here yet or not, but after having spent the last 5 hours trying to get the body changes to show up, I think it's probably important to mention. If you have Unique Player installed and are playing on a female character, when you do a batch build involving the female body it's imperative that you place the .tri file (the morphs file) from characterassets into PlayerCharacterAssets.

Probably wouldn't be the worst idea in the world to add that to the description... it mentions the stuff for the male body but nothing about the female body. Idiots like me waste stupidly long periods of time before figuring this shit out.

We've actually discussed unique body several times. I don't personally use it myself, but many do.

:)

Sorry, could someone quickly explained what EXACTLY I need to do to create a proper batch build? Like step for step? I am completely failing here right now

1. Install Bodyslide

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25/?

2. Install Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15/?

Manual

Download the main file archive and open it with 7zip. Do not use anything but 7zip.

Install the contents of the 00 Required folder into Fallout 4/Data.

Install the contents of the body you want (one of folders 01-05) into Fallout 4/Data.

Install the contents of the outfit replacers you want (07-16) into Fallout 4/Data, according to what body shape you're using and what DLC you have.

Optional: Install the contents of the BodySlide folders (18-21) into Fallout 4/Data. For BodySlide.

Optional: Install the contents of the Tri and F4EE folders (22-26) into Fallout 4/Data. For in-game morphs. Requires BodySlide folders and LooksMenu.

Mod Managers

Install the archive to Mod Organizer/Nexus Mod Manager or other mod managers like you would do with any other mod.

double check that "F4EE Morphs" ist selected under "Misc Options".

3. iff u want to use other armor or Presets.. install them now and dont forget to install the Bodyslide files.

4. open Bodyslide

5. open Settings and check iff "Target Game" and "Path" are correct !

6. Select a Preset

7. Activate "Build Morphs"

8. Click "Batch Build..."

9. Select what u want to build

10. Click "Build"

Sorry, could someone quickly explained what EXACTLY I need to do to create a proper batch build? Like step for step? I am completely failing here right now

1. Install Bodyslide

Manual

Download the main file archive and open it with 7zip. Do not use anything but 7zip.

Install the contents of the body you want (one of folders 01-05) into Fallout 4/Data.

Install the contents of the outfit replacers you want (07-16) into Fallout 4/Data, according to what body shape you're using and what DLC you have.

Optional: Install the contents of the BodySlide folders (18-21) into Fallout 4/Data. For BodySlide.

Optional: Install the contents of the Tri and F4EE folders (22-26) into Fallout 4/Data. For in-game morphs. Requires BodySlide folders and LooksMenu.

Mod Managers

Install the archive to Mod Organizer/Nexus Mod Manager or other mod managers like you would do with any other mod.

3. iff u want to use other armor or Presets.. install them now and dont forget to install the Bodyslide files.

4. open Bodyslide

6. Select a Preset

10. Click "Build"

Thank you for this. Helped a ton, had the wrong directory and game selected

I just have a few questions

https://imgur.com/a/rwkMY

1)Under preset I can only select the one shown, Eli VaultSuitPreset. Why is this? I have CBBE installed.

2) Under Outfit/Body there are tons of options, but I do not know which one to select

3) your step 9, what do you mean what I want to build? I just want the body to be able to show pregnancy correctly nothing else, do I need then to do something special for this step?

1. Install Bodyslide

Manual

Mod Managers

4. open Bodyslide

6. Select a Preset

10. Click "Build"

Thank you for this. Helped a ton, had the wrong directory and game selected

I just have a few questions

https://imgur.com/a/rwkMY

1)Under preset I can only select the one shown, Eli VaultSuitPreset. Why is this? I have CBBE installed.

2) Under Outfit/Body there are tons of options, but I do not know which one to select

3) your step 9, what do you mean what I want to build? I just want the body to be able to show pregnancy correctly nothing else, do I need then to do something special for this step?

1. Select a different "Outfit/Body".. best try a CBBE Body and check iff u get other Presets.. iff u get other Presets at other Outfits/Bodys then select the one u want to use and "save as..."  and select every Group.. Looks like the Outfit u did try is in another Group than the other Presets.
  2. well this depends on what u want.. iff you just want the naked body to show the Pregnancy then u just need to select the CBBE Body and build it without a batch build.. (Batch build is just to do more Outfits in one run)
  3. iff you want the naked Body and Other Outfits to show the Pregnancy u can do a "Batch Build..." and select everything u want to show the Pregnancy on.. like the CBBE Body and the Outfit u and your Followers wear.. iff u want to get other NPCs to show iff they are Pregnant u should select at last every Vanilla CBBE Outfit/Armor.
Guest O.Cobblepot

Does anyone using mod Cherry Hotalings outfits(optional files) with Family Planing?

I like this mod and also want to get some outfits from Cherry's,but this mod says CHECK morphs and Cherry says UNCHECK morphs.. confused what to do.. normaly i check morphs with all outfits.

Does anyone using mod Cherry Hotalings outfits(optional files) with Family Planing?

I like this mod and also want to get some outfits from Cherry's,but this mod says CHECK morphs and Cherry says UNCHECK morphs.. confused what to do.. normaly i check morphs with all outfits.

NO MORPHS = NO BABY BUMPS :(

Hey Chosen Clue, do you think you could add in a condition that looks at relationships so we can all stop watching Blake Abernathy knocking his daughter up? tongue.png

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=HasFamilyRelationship_-_Actor

If its possible... although it may be more FourPlay than family planning I suppose, since family planning only deals with the aftermath of who actually kicked boots and knocks them up... :/ Never mind, answered my own question...  tongue.png LOL!

If Autonomy is making Blake knock up his daughter, that's more of an Autonomy issue, if you're getting Autonomy to make them go at it.

Otherwise, I could add a check that prevents conception via an incestuous fling, but I'm literally trying to type the description for the mod page right now (and it's a doozy).

Will be added in the Family Planning Enhanced description, nice find! This will probably save people who use Unique Player a lot of time.