I need help please

modyfurois

Hay every one my female character in fo4 can't get pregnant I install four_play family planning & in the screen showing she is pregnant in 2nd month but the body don't change I install cbbe and bodyslid & I activated the fose when I choosed the body type in it pregnancy slide so Plz help

Hay every one my female character in fo4 can't get pregnant I install four_play family planning & in the screen showing she is pregnant in 2nd month but the body don't change I install cbbe and bodyslid & I activated the fose when I choosed the body type in it pregnancy slide so Plz help

post-95619-0-48084300-1506978141_thumb.jpg

Yer welcome!

:D :D :D :D :D

Hey Von , quick question since we're on this... pregnancy works like a charm for me, but the fannies mod just doesnt work at all... is this a "Batch Build" related issue as well? I thought batch was just for clothing, but maybe the morphs require it, Im thinking, looking at your screenshot...

Hey Von , quick question since we're on this... pregnancy works like a charm for me, but the fannies mod just doesnt work at all... is this a "Batch Build" related issue as well? I thought batch was just for clothing, but maybe the morphs require it, Im thinking, looking at your screenshot...

Batch Build creates the morph sliders needed by Pregnancy and Fannies in order to make body changes. Kinda pointless to have the outfits adjustable but not the body underneath, no?

Well, if you are only modifying the body mesh sliders, the build button (with build morphs checkbox ticked as well) will do no differently than the batch build with ticked morphs or did I learn this incorrectly? Again, I say the pregnancy sliders are working like a charm in the game, its only the animated vaginas that are not.

Archived