1 hour ago, disbetawork said:

Regards to an Argonian overhaul, I have a few ideas/mod recommendations.

Would it be possible to do a compatibility patch for these two mods?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/184

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11018?tab=description

They are the coolest digitigrade feet I have seen for Argonians and it would be awesome to match them with the Feminine Argonian Textures.

Mod recommendations:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12595#

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31745

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4830#

Love your work Nightro, Keep up the good work.

I'm not gonna be thinking on whether I would or wouldn't do an Argonian Overhaul anytime soon, so I'm not gonna bother to look into during that time. Like I said, if I do it would be "far down the road."

Hey Nightro,

Have you considered getting in contact with Rebelzize and putting your khajiit Overhaul forward as part of the Skyblivion project? 

If they are wanting to change the character models they may be very interested in your work, the quality is definitely up to there standards.

2 minutes ago, disbetawork said:

Hey Nightro,

Have you considered getting in contact with Rebelzize and putting your khajiit Overhaul forward as part of the Skyblivion project? 

If they are wanting to change the character models they may be very interested in your work, the quality is definitely up to there standards.

It's in the permission section that anyone can use the assets for NPCs/followers in a mod so long as the assets don't effect the player character, or make a patch that requires the "Khajiit Overhaul" mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, Seeing as it will take a while before you are able to get started on the Sergal race, I thought, "you know, I have been wanting to learn how to model, and how to mod, and what better way, than to bite off WAY MORE than I can probably even Bite, and try to make a placeholder Sergal race for those who just can't wait! That being said, It would be awesome if you could give me some tips, or even simply tell me what race I should use as a base! anyways, Love your work! Keep on with what you're Doin'!

Edited by MadAsTheHatter
On 8/2/2021 at 5:40 PM, MadAsTheHatter said:

So, Seeing as it will take a while before you are able to get started on the Sergal race, I thought, "you know, I have been wanting to learn how to model, and how to mod, and what better way, than to bite off WAY MORE than I can probably even Bite, and try to make a placeholder Sergal race for those who just can't wait! That being said, It would be awesome if you could give me some tips, or even simply tell me what race I should use as a base! anyways, Love your work! Keep on with what you're Doin'!

Oh, please, please, please do!

On 8/3/2021 at 12:40 AM, MadAsTheHatter said:

I wish I could provide actually useful advice.

There seems to be some videos on youtube about how to make a race, regarding the CK side of things.

Maybe start at the Lykaios race, it's pretty high quality model and textures wise. As for how to do it, well... Krittakitty had a blog about the development process, but that disappeared completely. I only found it on the Internet Archives https://web.archive.org/web/20160815000000*/krittakitty.tumblr.com . Although, given that I have never did anything of the sort, I cannot say how useful this is. (Or am I just fishing good replies to you with Cunningham's law? You never know.)

• 3 weeks later...

I just tried the Khajiit Overhaul SSE Unofficial Port and noticed that the Digitigrade version is not compatible with BHUNP/HDT-SMP, (No Breast Physics). Just wondering if you will include a patch for this in the new version? 

Edit: Just found the KO 3BA Compatible Digitigrade Skeleton WIP in the optional files so I might just switch to the CBBE body for the meantime. 

I guess other people are happy to make Digitigrade Skeleton patches so there is no need to include one in your next version.

Looking forward to it regardless.

Edited by disbetawork
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MadAsTheHatter said:

So... I have realized I am a bit over my head, as I have no clue on how to make the base head model :/

But! I will NOT Give UP! But I need some help now! from you guys! anything you can say or introduce me to would be of a great help! Heck, even telling me what programs to use cause.... I dont KnoW??>>!!!

Mate, wanting to get into proper new custom race creation for Bethesda games (something which only like <10 people ever have mastered or at least know enough of to create something functional with) while seemingly knowing nothing about modding or even basic requirements like modeling and texturing is kind of a lost cause.

You'll want to get yourself acquainted with mesh work in Blender (or possibly Max, though the Skyrim-compatible versions aren't available anymore so you'd have to pirate them while Blender is 100% free and open) and texturing work in Photoshop/GIMP or maybe even Mudbox or Substance Painter (if you can get ahold of those, legally or not). Once you've gathered at least an above-average knowledge of how those things work, you might start looking into a mod like this.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

I'd join, but it would honestly just be me lamenting about how, after waiting patiently for years, the Sergals still aren't being worked on.

I don't see how those things are mutually exclusive. I lament that as well. ?

I mean I've been on a race modding binge (actually join the server to check it out), but there's simply no suitable Sergal assets available nor have I the required skills to create them from scratch myself so there's nothing I can do right now, I'm afraid.

8 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I don't see how those things are mutually exclusive. I lament that as well. ?

I mean I've been on a race modding binge (actually join the server to check it out), but there's simply no suitable Sergal assets available nor have I the required skills to create them from scratch myself so there's nothing I can do right now, I'm afraid.

Okay. I DO love furry stuff.

• 1 year later...
Just now, poblivion said:

Maybe I could make a patch but I'm too lazy so I don't know if or when that will be. Plus CBBE is not my favorite body.

It's just very very very very very very repetitive having to repeat the same process over and over to fix my Skyrim because Nitromodz disappeared 2 years ago and never completed his next update which was CBBE on LE which would allow me to use my 3BBB and Digitigrade Feet for my khajiit.

Edited by Cpt Shortshit