2 hours ago, Ciaocome said:

Hi, just wanted to know if you'll be working / you're working / have worked on the fox race. A long time ago I was looking forward them but then I stopped checking until now,

I guess I can start on that after the V1.3 version of Khajiit Overhaul which I will be starting on after the female update of the Shark race, of which will be done on my side today. Of course I will be working on my human muscle anatomy based topology project at the same time though, so no ETA.

Hi. I know you aren't really taking requests for alternate khajiit head morphs but I was hoping it would be possible to get one done that looks more house cat like for males. I lost my best cat last year and I would love to be able to have him wandering around in skyrim with me, even if for a bit. He was a mainecoon-tabby mix.

DSC02709.160133843_std.JPG

If not that, any chance a cougar/puma/mountain lion could be done? I have never felt more terror than the time I was being stalked by one, or at least watched. These big cats are REALLY silent.

eastern-cougar_h.jpg?itok=B-Z8pDWhcougar.jpgCougar-Spirit-Animal-1.jpg

11 hours ago, Kestrix said:

Hi. I know you aren't really taking requests for alternate khajiit head morphs but I was hoping it would be possible to get one done that looks more house cat like for males. I lost my best cat last year and I would love to be able to have him wandering around in skyrim with me, even if for a bit. He was a mainecoon-tabby mix.

Reveal hidden contents

If not that, any chance a cougar/puma/mountain lion could be done? I have never felt more terror than the time I was being stalked by one, or at least watched. These big cats are REALLY silent.

Reveal hidden contents

Actually, aside from minor updates to KO, and doing some final stuff with the female Shark head, I'm gonna stop modding for Skyrim.

Editing Citrus heads is very time consuming and making sure rows of poly stay aligned to prevent bad texture morphing and good Phonemes stay preserved. Although changing they shape will still require phoneme work. I need the extra time to expand my skills and work on projects that I will actually benefit from. I would actually rather add new meshes than trying to morph existing ones in the future too.

I'll likely start doing mod work again once TES6 Comes out, and have models prepared. I may still do foxes because it is not too different from the Khajiit heads I have prepared, but not more cat's than I have already done (well, for TES5 anyway).

If someone wants, they can continue working upon my existing head morphs.

18 hours ago, Kestrix said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I think that the head could be used of MOD YiffyAge.  For example, Panther or Cheetah could be used.  Then it would be enough to create new textures.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Leviathan1110 said:

REALLY looking forward to that Sergal race. I've been looking forward to one for a looong time!

Are they going to have a separate ESP/ESM for tongue dicks? Maybe if there is something wrong when trying to use SOS there could be a separate ESP/ESM for the lounge dicks?

1 hour ago, Mewfii said:

Are they going to have a separate ESP/ESM for tongue dicks? Maybe if there is something wrong when trying to use SOS there could be a separate ESP/ESM for the lounge dicks?

Huh, what? Where the hell did you get the "tongue dick" thing from?

If you mean a penis-shaped tongue (or even a functional penis where the tongue would be), was it because of the first "reference" image in the spoiler from the OP? If so, that's not a dick, that's just a regular tongue (but chances are whoever drew/commissioned that image had a thing for mouths/maws and thus the focus on it). Otherwise, WTF?

If you mean a penis with the proper "normal" placement and stuff that happens to look like a tongue, again, where the hell would you get that idea? Doing a search for sergals in E6 shows most designs are based on canine or reptilian schlongs with varying degrees of human-like ones thrown in (the latter is the case with pretty much all anthros). But nothing remotely resembling a tongue, so I don't see where it could come from.

EDIT: okay, did a bit more digging.

If you are talking about what's shown in this image (NSFW)

Spoiler

4aa7a9ce36ac16a3056f4ef01d19ebd5.jpg

Source: tailzkim

then according to the comments and the E6 tags, that's not a "tongue dick", that's a prehensile clitoral hood (?), and she's fully female.

Seems like most art of that character (Rain Silves from Vilous, the literary/fictional universe sergals are a part of) has it as well, but I don't know if it's exclusive to her, it was added by someone from outside the Vilous canon and it simply stuck, or female sergals are actually supposed to have something like that as per their lore.

But regardless of which of those it is, I'm pretty sure we won't add such a thing if/when the race mod is made. So I guess the answer to your inital question is "there won't be a separate plugin/option for tongue dicks because there will be no tongue dicks".

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2018 at 9:20 PM, NightroModzz said:

Actually, aside from minor updates to KO, and doing some final stuff with the female Shark head, I'm gonna stop modding for Skyrim.

Gonna stop modding for Skyrim? :(

I've been waiting this whole time for what would be one of the best Khajiit mods to be released for Special Edition!

I hope some brave soul will come forward to bring us an SSE version of this.

2 hours ago, Allegretto said:

Gonna stop modding for Skyrim? :(

I've been waiting this whole time for what would be one of the best Khajiit mods to be released for Special Edition!

I hope some brave soul will come forward to bring us an SSE version of this.

I didn't stop, it's more of a pause. I'm just focused on a project/product that actually contributes to my future with the free time that I have, plus some RL stuff came up that is keeping me busy.

7 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

I didn't stop, it's more of a pause. I'm just focused on a project/product that actually contributes to my future with the free time that I have, plus some RL stuff came up that is keeping me busy.

Maybe you should think about getting a partner, one that can take over if RL stuff comes up as you said...

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, NightroModzz said:

Khajiit Overhaul Mod Statistics

Me thinks something smells fishy.

Fri October 19

Downloads: 12577 !?

If you check the actual download count for the files in the Files tab (and I mean all of them, including Misc and older files), they add up to roughly 7k. Simply impossible for that many downloads to have taken place in a single day, so the Nexus download counter for the page (and not the files) must have derped pretty damn hard.

As for why that happened, no idea at all.

EDIT: several other mods also seem to have sudden download spikes around the 19th that don't match the actual download count from the Files tab, so I guess something happened on that day with the Nexus servers that screwed up the download stats.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dagonek said:

Oh man!!! You, sir, are a God ... I just found this thread and I'll be checking in every week hopeful that one day you might finish that amazing female body project of yours

Thanks for the interest :classic_smile:, still working on it. Most of it has been redon or further improved upon what has already been shown. I now have no (well.. almost no) complaints with the arms/hands. The waist down was finished, but currently redoing most of the legs to get rid of Sub-D pinching on the ends of the vastus medialis, and managed to improve it further as well. After that, the rest will be easy, but may redo the ears.

I won't be making further posts on the wireframe in order to protect my intellectual property until release. I'm expecting by the end of 2018 at the earliest, or Q1 2019.

7 minutes ago, lordrobot69 said:

Maybe you can help me with a problem with the ( Khajiit )Lioness Look mod by Poblivion , it works great but I notice that female npc khajiit's mouths do not move when they talk and do not show facial expressions. Can you help me fix that?

I don't know what Poblivion did, or if it is a user (you) edit, but it is player exclusive. In order to use it with NPCs, I believe it requires editing NPCs within the Creation Kit. You can't just drag and drop the files into another folder.

3 hours ago, lordrobot69 said:

Maybe you can help me with a problem with the ( Khajiit )Lioness Look mod by Poblivion , it works great but I notice that female npc khajiit's mouths do not move when they talk and do not show facial expressions. Can you help me fix that?

Hi, I know this problem, it can be solved quite simply.  First download and install Mod Khajiit Overhaul by NightroModzz https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87124

Then install the UNP or CBBE Lioness Look version and then the Lioness Look universal patch.  In racemenu must choose:  Mouth Part is Skyrim.esm (FemaleMouthKhajiit) and Face Part is KhajiitOverhaul.esp (DKH_FemaleHeadKhajiit), like in attached pictures. 

I hope it will help you, or do not hesitate to ask.

EDITH:  Now I have noticed that the problem is with the NPC, try use this parts (head and Mouth) like in description.

ScreenShot375.jpg

ScreenShot377.jpg

ScreenShot374.jpg

ScreenShot380.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I know it's a bit late for the holiday jokes, but who'd like stuff this turkey? ?

Female Genitals

0246443b89abfd30eb8a3d2065448918.png

More Images

Spoiler

a12501606133c5e51659682ca5348eec.png426edf0e673c9818fca07904042eb635.png7bf9bd8856a9f53470d6d2a8910f0e07.png8177d9b2874b137221b0ee0f4e207d19.png

Made and optimized for games, actually has an accurate clitoral hood instead of bump detail (which was a pain to retopologize), actually has a good polycount with room for a subdivision as an LOD in games, and clean topology with no intersecting loops or weird topology poles near the vagina entrance that you find on most or pretty much all vagina models on the market.

Yes, it is all one mesh (except for the ovaries), unlike the current Skyrim vaginas which aren't connected to the body, and are separate meshes.

Polycount = 1.718K quads or 3.436 triangles. Without the ovaries and fallopian tubes, polycount = 0.8K quads or 1.6K triangles.

On 11/28/2018 at 11:12 AM, NightroModzz said:

I know it's a bit late for the holiday jokes, but who'd like stuff this turkey? ?

Female Genitals

0246443b89abfd30eb8a3d2065448918.png

More Images

Hide contents

a12501606133c5e51659682ca5348eec.png426edf0e673c9818fca07904042eb635.png7bf9bd8856a9f53470d6d2a8910f0e07.png8177d9b2874b137221b0ee0f4e207d19.png

Made and optimized for games, actually has an accurate clitoral hood instead of bump detail (which was a pain to retopologize), actually has a good polycount with room for a subdivision as an LOD in games, and clean topology with no intersecting loops or weird topology poles near the vagina entrance that you find on most or pretty much all vagina models on the market.

Yes, it is all one mesh (except for the ovaries), unlike the current Skyrim vaginas which aren't connected to the body, and are separate meshes.

Polycount = 1.718K quads or 3.436 triangles. Without the ovaries and fallopian tubes, polycount = 0.8K quads or 1.6K triangles.

Nice work ?

PS:  if I'm not mistaken Cosio has all in one mesh  

5 hours ago, poblivion said:

Nice work ?

PS:  if I'm not mistaken Cosio has all in one mesh  

Strangely, I found the body mesh under Bodyslide>shapedata instead of meshes.

The in-game images look fine, but the mesh doesn't seem accurate in regards to the clitoral hood and the vacuum hose opening.

c3b8a6d4c465e872ab18c4efbb47fe3f.png

17f978cf12b2020ea4ddf611a8f60b72.png

I'm assuming "Inni Outie" just refers to penetration, but with my mesh, uterine prolapse and uterine penetration can easily be achieved. As well as pregnancy I guess.