A.S.I.A. - Sexbots of The Commonwealth [Old-Discontinued]

7 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

Game was so stable, exceptionally stable 'before' AAF.

But only after a lot of load order wrangling two Bethesda updates ago

I was proud of myself getting the game more stable than ever before

7-9 straight hours of trouble free gaming daily. Shut down was at my doing. Not crashes

This has changed and I'm about to throw things as its mere quarter hour then poof

So off it goes the whole shebang and a do over

Be sure to see Von Helton's video. He has everything running smoothly together, as do I. In my case, it was more luck since I had it working before his video LOL

At some point in the relatively near future, FP is going to become totally redundant. So it's not entirely a bad thing to get AAF and it's associated patched mods working properly now.

Trykz

So.....

I ripped off the library, cleaned that shit up, and turned it into a proper retro nightclub ?

Welcome to Cybernetica

Cybernetica is a full service club, complete with it's own entertainment:

Say hello to Cherry Bomb.

20180708165023_1.jpg

20180708165052_1.jpg

Cherry comes complete with her own set of twelve dance tracks (for now) for you to groove to.

Cybernetica is also the only club in town with it's very own lighted multi-color dance floor:

20180708163345_1.jpg

20180708163304_1.jpg

And don't worry, no club would be complete without a fully stocked bar.

However, we are STILL waiting on the delivery truck so we can stock it ?

20180708165242_1.jpg

20180708163627_1.jpg

----------------------------------------------------

As stated above, the track list currently stands at 12. I'm planning on

extending that out to 36 or 48 depending on file size. I want to keep everything

here on LL from now on to avoid any off-site download issues.

What you see here is just a small portion of the overall cell space. There's

MUCH more to see, but I don't want to give away too much too soon LOL

There are small apartments, a pool, a "co-ed" bathroom with glass walls, and

a formal dining room. I'm planning a slightly larger player area with workshop

capabilities for you to customize yourself. It will likely be a separate, but attached

cell to more easily accommodate a reasonable amount of space, but not too much.

There is also a brand new A.S.I.A. terminal with a singular purpose:

to remove ALL A.S.I.A. gear and items, and reset your character to Generation One

(mainly so you can't get overburdened with so much stuff you can't

remember what you have equipped).

I'm also working on some new "cybernetic" gear and items to "plug-in" to your

ASIA character. Much of it will require many components to manufacture.

And some will require the use of special chairs to install, as they will not be field

removable (hence, the reset terminal). All of them will be in some way both

beneficial AND detrimental to your character, depending on what you're doing

at the time. Most will not be actual visible items. But a few will be

clearly visible upon your character's body.

And take note:

I will be adding MORE wandering patrols to the wasteland. 3x5 just doesn't

seem to be enough for my liking. So I'm thinking more like 8x8 or 8x10.

All with different starting locations and pathing. As with the current setup,

they'll all be set to protected (so they can only be killed by the player).

Currently, I'm working on figuring out how to add dancers with varying dance animations.

This is a pretty zealous endeavor. But so far, I'm pretty happy with the results.

Trykz

First word popped in my head "Brilliant!" 

That terminal to reset, terrific idea! Wonder how many have done it, doubled up on armor in CIT Bunker and get lost what to remove on which chair.

Being able to build also, perfect. The extra gear is welcomed. I had played with the Cybernetic Implantation Laboratory. It played great with A.S.I.A. Buffs and debuffs too

Being able to build, great central spot to create that laboratory in future.

Extra patrols! Awesome. a few play-through's I met only one leader and one patrol. Yet others I met nearly all of them. This should increase that. They for sure provide a fight too remember! 

Dam those unreliable deliveries....see myself collecting all the booze I can find soon.....I see a quest there :)

30 minutes ago, Tinymindus said:

Dam those unreliable deliveries....see myself collecting all the booze I can find soon.....I see a quest there :)

Hmm..... not a bad idea. Exchange bottles of booze for cap rewards. Or perhaps a base cybernetic implant or something. Kind of like the book returns. I'll see what I can come up with.

I'll have a look at the mod you mentioned. Might spawn some new or better ideas. Also, Cybernetica is right around the corner from Diamond City. I'm debating putting an entrance right into the city worldspace, but I'm really on the fence about it atm. A chose the location mostly for the relatively large pool of npcs surrounding it. So a direct link between the two could really only make things easier.

The club will accommodate npcs of all stripes. Raiders, Supermutants, normal citizens, and drifters. I'm working on a trigger box system that adds them to the ASIA Main faction upon entering, and then removes them once they leave. We'll see.....

Trykz

9 hours ago, Trykz said:

Hmm..... not a bad idea. Exchange bottles of booze for cap rewards. Or perhaps a base cybernetic implant or something. Kind of like the book returns. I'll see what I can come up with.

I'll have a look at the mod you mentioned. Might spawn some new or better ideas. Also, Cybernetica is right around the corner from Diamond City. I'm debating putting an entrance right into the city worldspace, but I'm really on the fence about it atm. A chose the location mostly for the relatively large pool of npcs surrounding it. So a direct link between the two could really only make things easier.

The club will accommodate npcs of all stripes. Raiders, Supermutants, normal citizens, and drifters. I'm working on a trigger box system that adds them to the ASIA Main faction upon entering, and then removes them once they leave. We'll see.....

Trykz

Great to see you being back and working on this mod again Trykz. :)

I would suggest avoiding that direct link between Diamon City and the Cybernetica club. Both for avoiding possible conflicts with Diamon city overhaul mods and it would be kinda odd to have an area where mutants and raiders can bypass the Diamon city wall.

3 hours ago, Zethaneff said:

I'm on level 75 and running around with the type 3 body, searched hours without a clue.

Reveal hidden contents

Cannot find the waterside CIT Research Center, please give me a hint on the map.

Taken care of folks 

13 hours ago, Fuscia said:

Great to see you being back and working on this mod again Trykz. :)

I would suggest avoiding that direct link between Diamon City and the Cybernetica club. Both for avoiding possible conflicts with Diamon city overhaul mods and it would be kinda odd to have an area where mutants and raiders can bypass the Diamon city wall.

Any direct link would only be usable by the player, directly off the player space. Not the actual club itself. However, your point about overhaul mods conflictis is fair. And likely why I won't link into DC.

3 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

The area around bunker hill might be more appropriate for the club than diamond city.  There is no way diamond city security would allow an entrance into the city that super mutants could use.

Again, same as above. Consider it scratched.

3 hours ago, Zethaneff said:

I'm on level 75 and running around with the type 3 body, searched hours without a clue.

Reveal hidden contents

Check the area around the kid watching the submarine......

Trykz

Its great to see this mod is still alive. Can not wait to see whats new. l hope l can now send them enslaved bots to my settlements , time for A.S.I.A bots to start taking over the commonwealth bit by bit.

It would be cool if l could start to replace humans with gen4 bots , scan them go to the workshop pop in the scanner info and out pops there replacement, give the institute a run for there money.

On 7/11/2018 at 2:39 PM, TattooedAndSexy said:

Its great to see this mod is still alive. Can not wait to see whats new. l hope l can now send them enslaved bots to my settlements , time for A.S.I.A bots to start taking over the commonwealth bit by bit.

It would be cool if l could start to replace humans with gen4 bots , scan them go to the workshop pop in the scanner info and out pops there replacement, give the institute a run for there money.

No settlement capability. Yet. But I AM looking at the option.

I'm also looking into making the production facility actually "produce" something. But I need to be careful not to "overpopulate", which would undoubtedly begin crashing the game after enough time. I think a feasible solution would be to give them packages that send them to random locations to meet their demise.

For now, I'm focusing on finishing Cybernetica and populating it. Most of the work is in decorating and cluttering the space. Which is quite large. But with that out of the way, I can spend more time on better functionality.

Trykz

On the Gen4 transition, I got an all-black face (except eyes and makeup).  Looks like the AsiaG4SkinHeadFemaleYoung TextureSet has all the material data fields left blank.  I edited the TextureSet in my game, following the same pattern as the ones for G4 body and hands (normal map from G4, diffuse and smooth maps from G3), and that solved it.

33 minutes ago, stobor said:

On the Gen4 transition, I got an all-black face (except eyes and makeup).  Looks like the AsiaG4SkinHeadFemaleYoung TextureSet has all the material data fields left blank.  I edited the TextureSet in my game, following the same pattern as the ones for G4 body and hands (normal map from G4, diffuse and smooth maps from G3), and that solved it.

Hmm.... that's odd. I didn't make any changes to any textures or material files. I'll have a look. Thanks for the heads up.

Trykz

On 7/12/2018 at 11:12 PM, stobor said:

Confirmed, tried to use Ordenador after that to have all textures the same resolution. But that did not help, the face is dark brown if player use model 4.

Yeah, I'm beginning to have extremely frustrating flashbacks of trying to make this piece of shit CK work properly. And it's sorrily reminding me of WHY I walked away from modding for a time.

It seems that Bethesda, in their almost divine stupidity, has changed something in the CK that now causes it to not read files from archives. I've spent the last 4 hours, and most of the evening last night trying to find a workaround/solution.

When I load the original .esp into the CK, the material data fields are blank. The texture paths show up, but the textures don't display from the .ba2 archive. Adding the loose files for the materials does nothing, as the CK will allow me to edit the material fields, but will NOT save the changes. I'll never understand Bethesda's philosophy of "hey, it's working fine, so let's fuck it up by trying to make it better!"

At this point, I'm stuck on how to resolve this issue. Every search for answers yields the same result: nothing. Either from other modders, OR Bethesda themselves. So until I can figure out how to get the CK to see everything in the archives, AND allow me to save any changes to the .esp, this issue is going nowhere.

Sorry for the inconvenience all ?

Trykz

On 7/12/2018 at 5:12 PM, stobor said:

Can you expand on what you mean by "edited the TextureSet in my game" please?

Trykz

38 minutes ago, Trykz said:

Can you expand on what you mean by "edited the TextureSet in my game" please?

Trykz

Created a tiny mod of my own in the CK, with ASIA.esm as the master, edited the AsiaG4SkinHeadFemaleYoung TextureSet to fill in the diffuse/normal/smooth maps that were blank.  As described, I followed the same pattern that was used for the TextureSets for the G4 body and hands (normal map from G4 directory, others from G3). 

I had to unpack the textures from the BA2 first, so that the CK could see them. 

The patch ESP is attached; I think it has one other trivial edit unrelated to this issue.

ASIA Patches.esp

Looking at the texture sets in xedit

ASIAG1SkinHeadFemaleYoung

ASIAG2SkinHeadFemaleYoung

ASIAG3SkinHeadFemaleYoung

All have blank MNAM - Materials

ASIAG4SkinHeadFemaleYoung

However has Actors\Character\ASIA\asiag4head.bgsm

In fact looking at all the textures sets that is the only one with a MNAM with anything in it.

I suspect that the reason the CK let me do this, but gave you grief, is that I was just saving a patch ESP - not trying to edit the ESM itself.  I seem to recall from Skyrim that you have to do some magic (editing the header records in TES5Edit/FO4Edit) to temporarily make an ESM modifiable, but it's not something I've done very often.

17 minutes ago, stobor said:

I suspect that the reason the CK let me do this, but gave you grief, is that I was just saving a patch ESP - not trying to edit the ESM itself.  I seem to recall from Skyrim that you have to do some magic (editing the header records in TES5Edit/FO4Edit) to temporarily make an ESM modifiable, but it's not something I've done very often.

Current versions of xedit quite happily edit esm, though depending on what you want to do with it, it could be a major pain to edit with it.

18 minutes ago, stobor said:

A.S.I.A..esm

Someone please try this ESM for me to confirm it's working properly.

I had to reload the original ESP back into the CK after unpacking the archives to edit it. Then deleting all the loose files and converting back to ESM. Seems to do the trick, but I need confirmation before I add it to the OP.

Thanks,

Trykz

On 7/13/2018 at 5:41 AM, Trykz said:

No settlement capability. Yet. But I AM looking at the option.

I'm also looking into making the production facility actually "produce" something. But I need to be careful not to "overpopulate", which would undoubtedly begin crashing the game after enough time. I think a feasible solution would be to give them packages that send them to random locations to meet their demise.

For now, I'm focusing on finishing Cybernetica and populating it. Most of the work is in decorating and cluttering the space. Which is quite large. But with that out of the way, I can spend more time on better functionality.

Trykz

l modded your ESM a while ago and add the ability to send the sexbots to my settlements, added workshopnpcscript edited it to the same as a settler and then cut and pasted settler faction info over leaving in the CaptiveFaction set to 0 and REDiaogueFaction from -1 to 0 .

l think thats why l have not updated A.S.I.A esm yet. And you should link Cybernetica to the production facility and remove the institute like place (unless your going to replace the institute with Asia bots) . Make Cybernetica your hub , and the office building the future launch site to the space station. And thanks for the A.S.I.A mod not that many play thoughs where l do not have it installed , BoS play though.

Sorta works for me, in that the face discolouration is sorted out, but it seems to have stripped off the gen4 armour and such as now it looks fully human and can equip combat armour and other over armour pieces, but still seems to have the stats boost from being a gen4 asia, which is what she is at present.